63 Reviews for JKM Productions LLC

Slideshow (3)
Blu-Ray (3)
Documentary (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

They were excellent to work with. Very accommodating to meet our needs. The end product was excellent quality! I appreciated that I could get our wedding video on dvds, blue ray discs, and/ or a thumb drive. They did everything they said they would do. They were also nonintrusive during our day.

Profile Picture jena, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They did a great job at our church pictures during the wedding and Fabulous video and photos at the reception afterwards. Very easy to work with had no problems when we needed to change things up take pictures of family members that we wanted extra time with

Photo for JKM Productions LLC Review - Entering the reception
Profile Picture Steven, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sandra and John make the videography aspect so seamless throughout the entire wedding process. They do not ask much of you - only a bit of information and music forms for liability purposes, etc. Sandra was very helpful in recommending certain things without our timeline and providing feedback as far as her experiences she has had, but did not seem pushy or overbearing at all. We received a trailer one week after our wedding and are blown away with the quality. They captured such amazing footage and not once did we feel they were "in the way" throughout our day. We would highly recommend JKM for videography services, and are so thankful they were a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Slideshow, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Jkm productions were very professional and did a wonderful job photographing and videographing our wedding. We recieved the full rights to our pictures and were given a flash drive with over 800+ pictures containing pre-ceremony, ceremony, and all reception photos. When there was a mishap with one photo going missing they gave us a large photo for free. They gave us three professional-looking copies of our videography also. We are very pleased with their business !

Profile Picture Erika, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thank you Sandra and John. We now can share our wedding memories with our family here and abroad now and in years to come . You were very professional and the quality of your work was remarkable.

Profile Picture Naomi , 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Beautiful video! Thank you for the memories!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

JKM Productions filmed our daughter and son-in-law's wedding in December 2016. We are so happy with the DVDs! JKM was professional and responsive to all of our questions and requests, before, during, and after the wedding.
They did a great job overall!
Cheryl C. Alburtis PA

Profile Picture Cheryl, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our choice of Sandra and John as our wedding videographers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! The quality of their work is absolutely phenomenal. We have seen our wedding trailer and it is breathtaking. We could not be any happier! They were so professional and prompt in their responses prior to the wedding. They were a dream to work and correspond with. On the actual wedding day, they blended right into the background! We are so thankful they captured our special day for us. If you are looking for amazing videographers to preserve your special day, look no further!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

I loved working with JKM Productions. They were very accommodating with our needs and wants. I am obsessed with my book and video they made for us. I used JKM videographers and photographers.

Profile Picture User7542351, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They did a great job capturing our wedding weekend. We had an odd configuration with our wedding weekend and they were able to accommodate. We also had a multicultural wedding and they did very well preparing for any language barriers that came up. We received our video exactly when scheduled and love it very much. They were fantastic!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sandra and John were great to work with! They were responsive and did an excellent job capturing our wedding day. We love watching the recap and the video!

Profile Picture User7475417, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

This couple is fantastic to work with!! Their professionalism and quality of work is exceptional. They are very genuine people which made working with them so enjoyable. They devote a lot of time and effort into a couple which shows through their work. Our wedding video will forever be a treasured keepsake. It's better than we even imagined!

Profile Picture Bryana, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, DVD

We are so glad we hired JKM Productions for our daughter's wedding for both Photography and Videography. They were easy to work with during the planning, very professional during the event, and the photos and HD video were simply amazing! We couldn't be happier. And very reasonable pricing. We highly recommend JKM Productions for all your Photography & Video needs! 5 stars all the way!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

JKM did an amazing job with our wedding video. They arrived on time and the video is very clear crisp sound and they give you both DVD and blue ray copies which we thought was a great perk for the rate they gave us. We had some friends come and watch the video and everyone commented on how clear the video was. I would definitely recommend to any couple planning a wedding. They have the best rates for the service they give!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Blu-Ray, DVD

I really enjoyed their services. Very nice and professional people. If I ever need this type of service again I will be hiring them! Our wedding video was perfect, I loved how they did everything!

Profile Picture Shannon, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Video was beautiful, flowed very well and had appropriate music that coordinated with events.

Profile Picture User4613910, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jon and Sandy are wonderful videographers. They are very experienced and willing to go above and beyond to provide the best quality service.

Profile Picture User4250559, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They did a wonderful job and handled all of our requests/changes without missing a beat. The finished product was even better than anticipated.

Profile Picture Keith, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so glad we chose JKM Productions to preserve our wedding memories. We couldn't be happier with the video!! Thanks for doing an outstanding job!!

Profile Picture User3784495, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding had a "winter wonderland" theme and was held at Chapel Di Amore, the all-inclusive wedding venue in Lititz, PA. Chris Poje, the venue owner, bought real trees, cut off the roots and planted the trunks in concrete in white pots, then decorated the branches with white fairy lights. A white carpet runner surrounded by faux snow provided an isle for my ceremony. Ice blue up-lighting and projected snow flakes on the walls and 3'x3' glass ornaments hanging from the ceiling finished the decor.
JKM Productions captured the beauty and emotion of the decor and the special moments in HD Video.
We love to watch the video! My family sang, danced and even Grandpa put the garter on Grandma after they won the Anniversary Dance. Great times were had by all and we have it all on DVD thanks to the excellent job by JKM Productions!

Profile Picture Christine & Sean, 12/22/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

You gave my family a gift of MY LIFE. Our wedding day was a day to celebrate us and also our family and friends. My cancer has taken so much from me. I am so blessed that you gave them a true gift of forever remembering me if life doesn't go as planned. You all became our friends and we are forever grateful for what you captured. With love and endless gratitude. Arlington and Irina Blantz.

Profile Picture irina, 10/28/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Love story was beautiful! All the guests loved seeing it during the cocktail hour. Can't wait to see the final video.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/20/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

John and Sandy are great at what they do and it was an absolute joy to see the working their magic to capture the beauty of our wedding day! I know that I feel that the day went by way to fast and I am so glad that I will have a beautiful video to cherish in years to come. Thank you JKM Productions!

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/6/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

JKM Productions did a phenomenal job for our daughter's wedding in September 2012! They were very professional but also very personable. They really want to make the day as special and memorable as they can. Everything is geared to what the couple wants to capture on their wedding day! The recap alone is beautiful! We would highly recommend them for their services. We have contracted them again for our youngest and last of four daughters wedding in April 2014. We can't wait to have them share again with our family as they recapture this special day! Cathy

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/12, 1 Review