JKFlashy Reviews

116 Reviews for JKFlashy

116 JKFlashy Reviews

Cindy Cafagna · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the best !!

Jill and her team arrived at my house by 6:30 A. M. and were full of energy and ready to roll. They took special care of each one of my bridesmaids and tailored the make up and hair accordingly. Both my make up and hair were stunning and lasted all day and night! Jill and her team fit in like family and helped to create a stress free environment. Service was exceptional and I would recommend Jk flashy make up services to anyone!
    P.S my bridesmaids raved about their hair and make up all night long !!!

• Stephen

Stephen Soliman · Married on 10/20/2018

My wife looked amazing and the make up lasted all night

Jkflashy did a great job and my wife looked incredible. She is naturally beautiful ;D but the makeup enhanced it with a natural look and I could barely tell she had make up on. I was also really happy that I was wasn’t wearing her makeup by the end of the night!

Catherine Yotides · Married on 10/07/2018

Catherine Yotides - Bride

Jill and her team did an excellent job!! I would highly recommend them!

Jeff Schaetzle · Married on 10/07/2018

Thank you!

This vendor did an amazing job making my wife look and feel amazing on her wedding day!!

Krysta · Married on 10/06/2018

The best choice for my big day!!

I first had my makeup done by Jill and her team in 2014 and I knew from then that they would be my choice for my big day! From start to finish everything was perfect! Jill was super flexible when it came to scheduling my spray tan for the day before and on the big day her and her team were on time, organized and made all of my girls look gorgeous!! My makeup was beautiful and lasted the entire day into the night. I would definitely recommend them to any bride and bridesmaids!!

Kailin · Married on 09/22/2018

Jill was super responsive to all my TEXTS and phone calls! She was very accommodating with my last minute changes and requests/questions I had. I would totally recommend her and her staff.

I had my hair and my make up done by her team and they made me feel beautiful! I started at 7 AM and was finished by 8:30 AM.

JKFlashy 1
    JKFlashy 2

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

The JKFlashy team was great. The crew was very attentive to my bridesmaids and I. They were so much fun to be around with and everyone's hair and makeup was beautiful. They even touched us up right before they ended!

allie · Married on 07/20/2018

I can't thank Jill & Tara enough for my wedding day glam!!! All of my girls looked amazing and their makeup and hair lasted all day and night (even through outdoor pictures and and outdoor ceremony on a hot July day)! I have extremely thick hair and was concerned my hair would fall out, but it stayed in place perfectly. My makeup and lashes looked flawless and I am so happy with the results! I really can't wait for another event to have my makeup done! Thank you again ladies!!

JKFlashy 3
    JKFlashy 4
    JKFlashy 5
    JKFlashy 6
    JKFlashy 7
    JKFlashy 8

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend Jill and her staff!! After my trial, I knew they were the staff I wanted for hair and make up. My mom, aunt and bridesmaids just explained ideas of how they wanted their hair and makeup and Jill and her staff did an AMAZING job. My girls raved about their make up...and it stayed all night!! Their hair looked equally as beautiful. I highly recommend! We will be using Jill and her staff for any event in the future!

JKFlashy 9
    JKFlashy 10
    JKFlashy 11

Caitlin · Married on 05/12/2018

Jill and her team were FABULOUS for our big day! I can't imagine anyone else doing our bridal party's hair or makeup. The entire team was prompt, professional, SO TALENTED and above all, knew how to keep an anxious bride and her bridal party relaxed and comfortable! I have very curly hair naturally and I have always struggled (and others have always struggled) with styling it, BUT I did want to keep it naturally curly for the big day. Tara did an amazing job taming my hair and manifesting perfectly what I envisioned! Jill also asked specific questions about what I wanted and listened to what I pictured with my makeup. She nailed it! We had all the elements the day of our wedding from family coming late for services to torrential downpours and rain and Jill and her team were so flexible sorting everything out and keeping me calm. They did such an awesome job that my makeup and hair held up throughout the entire day and night despite being outdoors taking photos for several hours in the rain and humidity! I could not recommend them more!!

Louis Imbrogno · Married on 05/12/2018

Happy bride, happy groom!

Jill and her team were on time and extremely professional. My family members that were part of the bridal party were very happy with her work and my wife can't stop raving about her!

Ann · Married on 01/14/2018

ROCK STAR! Jill and her team were absolutely amazing! They were on time (early), professional and a pleasure to work with. They took care of a large group, kept everyone calm, organized and ready for photos well ahead of schedule. As incredible as the make up looked in person - tons of compliments - throughout the day and night, the makeup in the photos looked even more amazing. No need to look any further. JKFlashy is the best!

Rebecca · Married on 12/09/2017

I can't say enough positive. From the first email to set up the trial to the wedding day, Jkflashy was responsible, kind and extremely easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Smita · Married on 06/04/2017

JKFlashy was absolutely lovely to work with, and they did an incredible job with me, my mother, my husband's mother, and 11 bridesmaids (for a ceremony start time of 10 AM). They made the entire process so effortless and made us look gorgeous, I can't rave enough. Jill and Ashley did my makeup and did an unbelievable job - I got nonstop compliments all day. They are a true pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them. They also did makeup that was suitable for an Indian wedding, which was an added bonus and very impressive! Thank you, JK Flashy!

Renata · Married on 06/03/2017

Where to even begin with Jill and the JKFlashy team? Jill is the absolute best in her field - her attention to detail will make any bride feel like a princess and put you completely at ease. Not only did she and her team make me and my bridesmaid look like stunning versions of ourselves, she also gave me and friends gorgeous spray tans and an amazing facial. Jill will listen to how you want to look and also offer expert advice. She will do anything for her clients, she was always available for any questions and to help in anyway possible. Punctual and professional, JKFlashy is a breath of fresh air in the Westchester wedding scene.

A friend recommended JKFlashy to me....hurry up and book her for your wedding because if you don't someone else will.

Sent on 06/05/2017

JKFlashy's reply:

such a pleasure servicing you! Can't wait to see professional pics!!!

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2017

Jill and her team of girls did a great job!!! Everyone was thrilled with their makeup and looked beautiful! Would highly recommend!

Ryan · Married on 11/26/2016

I used JKFlashy for my wedding in late November in Chappaqua, NY. They did my sister's wedding the year prior, so I knew through my sister's experience that they are professional and passionate about their work. The team is easy to communicate with throughout the wedding planning process. They are also incredibly flexible with timing (trials included)... I was married over Thanksgiving weekend, and Jill even offered to do my spray tan on Thanksgiving day to ensure that I had the perfect coloring for my wedding day! Their flexibility meant a lot to me as I planned my NY wedding from Boston. Both makeup artists did a wonderful job on the day of the wedding. They showed up early and stayed for as long as we needed them. Jackie did my makeup and it came out beautifully in person and in photos (and last all night long). They were also a great presence to have in the bridal suite and got along with everyone, making that morning all the more special. I would highly recommend JKFlashy for wedding day or any other special event.

Barbara · Married on 09/18/2016

I just want to Thank Jill and Ashley and the J&K Flashy team for making me look amazing on my wedding day! They were amazing from start to finish and could of not have nicer people in my home. Thank you again from me and my bridesmaids!

Caridad · Married on 09/02/2016

Jill & Ashley were amazing on our wedding day. They were on-time, great to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day of. All of our makeup was flawless. I have never looked so beautiful! They are best of Westchester for a reason and I couldn't be happier with my choice!

Michele · Married on 07/16/2016

From the day after I was engaged, I called Jill from JK Flashy and booked her for my bridal makeup! Jill has done my makeup before for other weddings and events I had, and it lasts the entire time. She is meticulous, extremely talented, and takes a great deal of pride in her work. She will work with you to ensure the look you want to achieve is perfect. I had touch up services as well, since I got married on a very hot, humid day in July. Jackie came to the venue after the reception and was so patient and calming to me. She also touched up some of my bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous and I would highly recommend JK Flashy to anyone!!

danielle · Married on 10/17/2015

Beyond happy with the service from JK Flashy. My bridal party consisted of 7 girls plus my mother and mother and law myself and my sister in law. Ashley Daniela was my makeup artist and their are not enough kind words I could say about her. She showed up early to set up was so professional but fun !! and listened to everything my girls and I wanted. My mothers exact words were "I have never felt so beautiful" and I felt the same way. My makeup came out better than I imagined and it showed in the pictures. I would recommend this vendor to anyone !!! Ashley Daniela thank you for making me look and feel like a princess and JK Flashy for being so amazing !!

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2015

I'm not sure where to start! This company is unbelievable every artist was so on point with my whole bridal party I could not have been happier to have chosen JK FLASHY as my wedding day makeup! Not only did they do my first date makeup almost 4 years ago with my new husband but they have done my engagement session , New Year's Eve makeup and forever any event I could not imagine not choosing them! Ashley , jess and Jackie showed up the morning of on time and ready to go ! Ashley did my makeup and I seriously felt beautiful! Thank you! At my reception I had Jill waiting in the bridal sweet for touch ups on everyone she enhanced everyone's makeup and made everyone feel so beautiful! Not only did she do an amazing touch up on myself but this company became like family to myself and Matt I thank you JK FLASHY for everything your talent is beyond incredible and it shows in your work. We love you love the SWEENEY'S

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2015

Wow! JKFlashy was great! I was recommended to this company and from the very beginning they were responsive and easy to work with. I easily scheduled a makeup trial with our artist Tara who did an incredible job that day and blew us out of the water the day of my wedding! I got married in New York City on August 22nd. Tara traveled into the city and did makeup for me, 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. Everyone looked beautiful! A few of my bridesmaids who had been in multiple weddings throughout the year said Tara's skills far surpassed any of the other makeup artists they had at prior weddings. Tara was patient, gave suggestions on what she thought may be best and explained her process along the way. She also is a genuinely kind person and made my getting ready process seamless and fun! I would recommend JKFlashy to anybody in a heartbeat. They followed up with my after the wedding to make sure I was happy and I really could go on and on! Thank you so much!

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2015

JKFlashy did an amazing job for my makeup wedding services -- I had several trials before my wedding until I picked the one I loved (though they were all beautiful). JKFlashy was prompt on the day of my wedding and did stunning makeup on myself, my bridal party, mom, mother-in-law, and cousin. They are reliable and talented! I cannot thank them enough for their services and being organized and great to work with!