JJsHouse Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

1,158 User photos

Kortney Getting married on 08/17/2025

Absolutely amazing

The site was so easy to navigate and the items are all so beautiful! The dresses I got are absolutely beautiful and the material used for them is so soft and smooth! I definitely recommend JJ’s House!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen G. Getting married on 08/24/2024

Beautiful Simple Dress!

I really love this dress! It's just the right weight... not too heavy... just right! I wanted a simple dress for a backyard wedding and this is the perfect one! Of course I'll have to have work done on it as expected... but I'm really happy with my purchase. I ordered it on 5/11 and received it on 5/13. Before shipping was added... the dress was on sale for $58... I had to order it... I'm so glad I did!
    Ann Z. Getting married on 11/04/2023

Fabulous dress

My dress is beautiful. It looks exactly like the picture, and is very well made.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Janice
    Janice O. Getting married on 10/07/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome wedding attire shop!

JJsHouse is a wonderful site to find beautiful bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother's dresses, and wedding guest dresses. They have a large variety at an amazingly low price point.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Getting married on 09/24/2023

Beautiful Dress

I'm so in love with my dress. my dress custom sized I sent my measurements in and they nailed it. It was only $20 extra to have it custom made in total I spent about $210.00 on my dress I highly recommend jjs house .
    Shila D. Getting married on 09/10/2023

Bridesmaids dresses

I was a little nervous to order online so I started with just one dress to see what we were getting. The dress was gorgeous and looks exactly like the picture! Sizing was a little bigger than expected but just slightly and we need to get alterations anyway so not a big deal. We just ordered the rest of my bridesmaids dresses last night!
    Renee C. Getting married on 06/18/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing dresses and amazing service!

I was looking for dresses to try on that wouldn't break the bank. Lovely lady at their customer service told me they don't do try ons, but they had a no questions asked 7 day return policy. Got to look at 2 beautiful, amazing quality dresses and return what I didn't want. Amazing !
    Brigette T. Getting married on 05/27/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible pricing for a great dress

I absolutely love my dress! No complaints about fit or design it was exactly how it looked in the picture
    Majorie T. Getting married on 05/05/2023

Quality Wedding Dresses for a Reasonable Price

JJsHouse has been extremely helpful and professional. I never believed in spending thousands of dollars on a dress that I'll only wear for a couple of hours for one day. Their selection covers a lot of ground and the fact that they allow customization (sizing) is a lifesaver!
    Megan G. Getting married on 04/15/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Dress Beautiful!

Beautiful custom wedding dress fits like a glove and is made with great quality and detail. Would highly recommend!
    Kimberly H. Getting married on 04/07/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful dresses and great prices!

I ordered this dress for my granddaughter for my wedding. It's absolutely gorgeous and she can't wait to wear it as a junior bridesmaid!
    Thao Getting married on 03/02/2023

very satisfied

Purchasing a wedding gown online is a little risky especially you don't know the vendor. I highly recommend to read the customer reviews (pay attention to any comments regarding the fabric quality, fitting, and color). Also, you should place an order a few months in advance to avoid any delay. You can also reach out to the rep if you have any questions about the products.
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Getting married on 01/21/2023

JJs House is amazing

JJs House made my dress dreams come true. It's exactly what I dreamed of for my special day. Please feel confident when purchasing items from JJs House! You will not be disappointed.
  • Annette
    Annette F. Getting married on 01/09/2023

JJ's House is a Vendor with a Super selection

The gowns I received were more beautiful than expected and the same for the Veils. The value was terrific considering that the cost was less than the prices in the salons I went to for one gown were asking.
    Nanette T. Getting married on 12/31/2022

Beautiful and dependable.

I ordered my wedding dress through JJsHouse. I have no regrets. The quality of the garment is excellent and this is a Beautiful dress. It is as pictured and represented on their website! The color match is exact. The fit is perfect! I highly recommend JJ‘s house.
  • F
    Fanny G. Getting married on 12/23/2022

Excellent service

All I can say is that they did a incredible job make my dream dress. It's a great experience in buying my dress online. I was kind of insecure but reading the reviews made me make my decision into buying my dress from this seller. Read lots of othee reviews from different dresses they made and everyone loved theur dresses. I love my dress and I give thanks to them. Made everything come to true.
    Tracey G. Getting married on 12/18/2022

Beautiful Wedding Shoes!

I bought shoes from JJ's House for my Son's wedding later this year. I was worried about ordering shoes online, but I just can't find nice women's shoes to fit my small feet in stores in the US, so I'm so happy that I found JJ's House. Plus, the sizing guide was spot on, they are a PERFECT FIT!! The quality was so much nicer than I expected for the money I paid and I'm over the moon with them. They look and feel fantastic, so sparkly and cute! The square base at the heel is really quirky, unique and unusual, I absolutely love them! They will be perfect with whatever I choose to wear as Mother of the Groom. Thank You JJ's House!!! I will definitely shop here in future! I also want to add that JJ's House has the most beautiful bags, accessories, gowns, dresses and absolutely everything you could want for a wedding or any special occasion. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for something for any Special Day!
    Kristie W. Getting married on 12/11/2022

JJ House website

This is absolutely the perfect place to order from. I was skeptical at first about ordering online for my granddaughters flower girl dress, but I'm so glad I did. The sizing charts make it very easy to pick the right size and her dress was perfect. The pictures online do not do justice to how beautiful the dress really was in person. Would definitely use them again for special occasions.
  • Hess
    Hess C. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Great dress

I was expecting more trouble shopping online for a dress, but the fit was perfect! Beautiful dress
    Marian S. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Bridesmaids Dresses

My bridesmaids ordered their dresses from JJs after I had such a great experience with them! The dresses are gorgeous and fit perfectly through JJs custom sizing! I cannot wait for my wedding in December!
    Robin R. Getting married on 12/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Going above and beyond service

I originally purchased a dress and shoes along with a wedding veil bow and hair piece. All products were exquisitely designed however I did not order the right size dress and shoes. Once I contacted JJsHouse’s customer service, they were quick and professional with handling my return and refund. In the meantime, I have selected another dress and shoes plus additional items. Everyone there has been so helpful and knowledgeable and I can’t wait for my new purchases
  • Karina
    Karina V. Getting married on 12/04/2022

La mejor compra

Estoy encantada con las compras que realice en la página, la verdad no encontraba en físico el vestido que estaba buscando y me anime a comprarlo en linea, dure como 4 meses viendo reviews de JJ's House, hasta que tome la decisión e hice mi pedido. La verdad no puedo estar más feliz, el vestido me quedo increíble y me hizo sentir lo que otros no, la tela super buena, los detalles muy cuidados. Compre el velo y mis tocados de cabello y son exquisitos, la verdad supero mis espectativas. Soy de México, el vestido me lo mandaron a los 15 días de haber realizado mi compra y me llego en menos de una semana, y no me hicieron cargo extra en paquetería por la compra.
  • Petrina
    Petrina B. Getting married on 11/26/2022

Amazing Quality Dress at an Affordable Price

I couldn't make up my mind on 2 dress and actually bought 2 because the pricing was so affordable. One formal for the ceremony and one a little less formal with no train for the reception. I sent in custom sizing and it was right on. I highly recommend them.
    Sandy Z. Getting married on 11/25/2022

Amazing Buy

This MOB dress caught my eye immediately but I'm losing weight and wanted to wait before I ordered. Then I saw it in the Final Sale section and I couldn't resist since regular price is $225. Dress is in perfect condition and so beautiful and shipping was super fast. Can't wait to wear it at my daughter's November wedding.
  • Rachel
    Rachel A. Getting married on 11/20/2022

Great and Quick shipping

I enjoyed getting the opportunity to order the try on dresses for a low price to ensure that we wanted to go with JJ House. It was a great and true to size fit so we ordered them!
illustration stars