JJsHouse Reviews

3.8

• 1,027

Majorie T. Getting married on 05/05/2023

Quality Wedding Dresses for a Reasonable Price

JJsHouse has been extremely helpful and professional. I never believed in spending thousands of dollars on a dress that I'll only wear for a couple of hours for one day. Their selection covers a lot of ground and the fact that they allow customization (sizing) is a lifesaver!
  • Thao
    Thao Getting married on 03/02/2023

very satisfied

Purchasing a wedding gown online is a little risky especially you don't know the vendor. I highly recommend to read the customer reviews (pay attention to any comments regarding the fabric quality, fitting, and color). Also, you should place an order a few months in advance to avoid any delay. You can also reach out to the rep if you have any questions about the products.
  • Annette
    Annette F. Getting married on 01/09/2023

JJ's House is a Vendor with a Super selection

The gowns I received were more beautiful than expected and the same for the Veils. The value was terrific considering that the cost was less than the prices in the salons I went to for one gown were asking.
  • Karina
    Karina V. Getting married on 12/04/2022

La mejor compra

Estoy encantada con las compras que realice en la página, la verdad no encontraba en físico el vestido que estaba buscando y me anime a comprarlo en linea, dure como 4 meses viendo reviews de JJ's House, hasta que tome la decisión e hice mi pedido. La verdad no puedo estar más feliz, el vestido me quedo increíble y me hizo sentir lo que otros no, la tela super buena, los detalles muy cuidados. Compre el velo y mis tocados de cabello y son exquisitos, la verdad supero mis espectativas. Soy de México, el vestido me lo mandaron a los 15 días de haber realizado mi compra y me llego en menos de una semana, y no me hicieron cargo extra en paquetería por la compra.
  • Angela
    Angela Getting married on 10/01/2022

Bought Wedding Shoes, super cute, affordable, and comfy!

Would recommend buying wedding shoes from JJs House as they have a great selection, beautiful shoes, great value (especially for one day only), and the customer service is great as well! The shoes I bought came too large, and I was able to return them and order them again sizing down.
    Kathleen K. Getting married on 09/08/2022

Great experience!! Highly recommend JJ's House!!

JJ's House is amazing. I was skeptical purchasing my wedding dress online at first but after reading all the great reviews (on YouTube and on their site) and also considering how cheap and beautiful their collection of dresses are, I decided to take a chance. I'm so glad I did! I had my dress customized (for a small fee) so that I won't have to make any adjustments. The dress came in just about less than 3 weeks! I also received text and email notifications during the delivery process which was comforting. I highly recommend JJ's House! I spent $468 for my beautiful (princess style) wedding dress, another dress for for my reception, sandals, and a face mask. That also includes tax, shipping and the tailoring for both dresses! Amazing!!!
  • Vakili
    Vakili Getting married on 08/03/2022

belle expérience

Je viens de recevoir ma robe de mariée. Elle est vraiment magnifique. La qualité du tissu et de la dentelle est très bonne.
    Merci JJ House pour tout !
  • Willene
    Willene Getting married on 06/05/2022

Mum loved the dress and so did I!

I live in Namibia, Africa, and to find a dress here of high quality and a reasonable price is really difficult. Even if you do, it's style may not be exactly what you had in mind, so there has to be a bit of compromise. But thanks to JJ's House, I wore my dream dress that I could pick from what felt like thousands of options. I was so excited! I could browse for the perfect dress on my own time, read through reviews of the tons of satisfied customers and make a decision that would normally be a difficult one really easy. The day I received my parcel from abroad, my heart pounded in my chest, opened the package and immediately fell in love with the finely crafted dress in my hands. The fabric was so soft and felt luxurious to the touch. Time to put the dress on for the first time. It fitted like a glove, tailored to my body. My mother had tears in her eyes and we knew, we couldn't have done better in our decision to buy from JJ's House. The photo's of my wedding are just gorgeous. Thanks to the team who made my dreams come true. I felt like a princess in this gown.
  • Saleena
    Saleena K. Getting married on 06/04/2022

Great quality for a great price!

I ordered my daughter’s bridesmaid dress way in advance as a test because I couldn’t believe the quality would be acceptable for the price. I was so wrong, the quality was great!
    Davina S. Getting married on 05/28/2022

Dress was amazing

Love this dress so much more beautiful then I expected
  • Y
    Yohana Getting married on 05/28/2022

Amazing wedding dress

In the beginning I was a little nervous about the order because is my wedding dress and I bought it online but when I saw it I was so much happy because is a really good dress
  • Rania
    Rania Getting married on 05/08/2022

Ma robe de RÊVE

Je n’ai jamais imaginé que je vais un jour acheter ma robe de mariage en ligne et sans l'essayer.: La robe est super-conforme à la photo, et même beaucoup plus jolie, un niveau de détail et de finition de très haut niveau et la qualité du tissu est impressionnant: SO GOOD TO BE TRUE! je sais.
    J'ai pris la taille standard EU36 et je suis très satisfaite, les manches, tour de taille, poitrine et hanche sont parfaites.
    Mary G. Getting married on 04/09/2022

Quick to respond and professional

When I ordered my dress I had an unusual size. I needed to add my measurements and the help I received while struggling with the site was phenomenal. My payment even didn't go through the first time they gave me advice on that. My experience after it was purchased was grade A as well. Overall I am very pleased and so excited for my wedding day!
    Lisa K. Getting married on 03/12/2022

Awesome prices/Awesome quality

What u get for the price is amazing. Excellent quality at very reasonable prices.
    Darinka B. Getting married on 03/06/2022

Dream dress for me :-)

I am very happy with the dress. It was custom made and it fit just right. It need just on the hips small repear. The dress is light and good material and very very nice lace. I wear it all day and night. I will buy some other dresses when i will need it.
    Lumi L. Getting married on 03/05/2022

The ONE wedding dress

If you have spent a considerable amount of time at JJsHouse looking at that flowy chiffon type dress, it's most likely the dress for you! Being a bride-to-be who takes a lot of pleasure in budgeting sensibly, I cannot believe the quality of this dress when I have received it. It fits the simple and comfortable but absolutely elegant criteria I had. It completely tore down any skepticism I had and I am currently looking forward for my recently bought beautiful bridesmaids dresses to arrive from them now. I didn't get custom sizes as amazingly the normal sizes fit me and most likely my bridesmaids according to their reliable size charts. To those lovely brides that have no experience in tailoring, please get yourself professionally measured as it makes a difference. The site itself is easy to navigate with sufficient information on how the dress looks and clear description of the model's dresses, so you would have a more realistic expectation. Hope you would find something lovely from JJsHouse as I did.
  • Margo
    Margo M. Getting married on 02/12/2022

Beautiful Dress and Earings

The dress and earrings I ordered from JJSHOUSE were perfect. Excellent quality. The earrings for their larger size are comfortable and light. The teal color was perfect and the quality of the dress is excellent. The dress fits perfectly. Only alteration needed is hemming, which I expected.
    Nelly Getting married on 02/09/2022

Whimsical dress for a very affordable price!

I am one of those who don't want to spend a fortune on a dress that I'll only wear for 1 time. And since I am not difficult over my dress, I found this unique dress on JJsHouse and was really happy about it. I got it customized to my size, how easy is that! I find it's such a special dress, and my hubby loves it too. Because of the pandemic situation, we had a very small and intimate wedding. At least, we had some pictures out of it. JJshouse is very responsive to requests and I appreciated that. Thanks!
    Maninder K. Getting married on 02/03/2022

I am a real person with real review!

I am a real person with real review!
    OMG! Unbelievably beautiful gown!!!!! I will be the happiest bride of this world on my special day! I was very nervous about buying my wedding dress online but I took the risk and bought this. I was nervous the whole time I was waiting. Today I received it and OMG! I am super happy with material, sizing, overall gown. What an amazing place to shop from!!! Five stars for wonderful customer service throughout the process. You are amazing!!!! I Love JJ House.
  • Philip
    Philip Getting married on 02/02/2022

Graceful & Beautiful

We needed a dress that was as pretty as the day itself, that was as outstanding as the bride, that accentuated her beauty and made her feel like a million dollars!
    JJS had it covered!

Thank you for the dress that attracted everyone's attention.
  • Silvia
    Silvia A. Getting married on 12/03/2021

Preciosos diseños

Es la primera vez que ordeno en la página, primero pedí mis zapatos de boda, llegaron antes de lo esperado y estaban hermosos. Entonces me anime con el vestido, velo y tocado, de igual manera fue muy rápido todo el proceso hasta que lo tuve en mis manos y el vestido que es lo que más me ilusionada, cumplió todas mis expectativas.
  • Kay
    Kay Getting married on 11/14/2021

Gorgeous fit

Absolutely love my dress!
    It was love at first swipe when I saw on the website.
    Had to have it altered to fit my body, transformation of added a corset with top part of back open.
    The beading and lace details are very intricate and beautiful.  Love the fitted fit and flare out. Definitely worth the buy have not seen another dress like this elsewhere which is perfect for being a total stand out. Quality is top notch. Can't wait to walk down the isle.
    Samantha M. Getting married on 11/13/2021

Brilliant very fast

Very fast delivery good quality
  • Lyn
    Lyn Getting married on 11/13/2021

Wedding dress for daughter

Great service ordered customised dress and fits perfect . Cery hsppy bride to be
    Nass B. Getting married on 11/11/2021

satisfied customer

I bought my dress and all my accessories from jjshouse, and I am very satisfied, I was too surprised by the quality of the fabrics, the cut and the finish as well as the quality of the accessories which was impeccable.
    I highly recommend this site for all new brides who are looking for their dream dresses
    my dress is a real princess dress.
    thank you jjshouse.