Jimmy Lyn's Catering Reviews

16 | Boerne, TX

16 Reviews for Jimmy Lyn's Catering

Megan · Married on 05/25/2019

You Will Fall In Love With JimmyLyn’s - I DID

Holy moly! I cannot rave enough about how awesome JimmyLyn’s is!! Whatever you’re hoping for in a caterer - they’ve got it! Extremely affordable. Nicest people on the planet. Mouthwatering food. Excellent cleaning services. Literally everything!!! Is there a package where I can book them to serve me food for the rest of life please? They were THAT fantastic!!! We booked with Almond Crusted Chicken in a Chipotle Cheddar Sauce, with (THE BEST) Scalloped Potatoes, and Italian Green Beans with Roasted Tomatoes. I’ve eaten a lot of fancy meals in my life and let me tell you, this meal skyrocketed to the top of my list because it was absolutely perfect! The crust on the chicken was so crispy and seasoned so well! THE POTATOES! Literally I can’t get people to stop talking to me about the potatoes! Melt in your mouth, cheesy, buttery potatoes! BOOK WITH THEM NOW! You will NOT regret it! I promise!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Jimmy Lyn's Catering's reply:

The only sad part about weddings is not working with our brides anymore!! You and Charlie were an absolute pleasure and made our job so easy!! May God bless your union and keep you safe and happy! Gig’Em!
  • Jodie

Jodie · Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond Expectations!

We had a large wedding for 250 guests. Cayce with Jimmy Lyn's Catering was fantastic to work with. From the menu tasting to the night of the event everything went through without a hitch. The food was amazing, we chose a smoked brisket and salmon along with salad and sides. Our guests LOVED the food. Despite preparing for such a large group, everything was perfectly cooked and very tasty. If you're looking for a caterer, we highly recommend Jimmy Lyn!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Samantha Garcia · Married on 10/28/2018

Yum!!! So Good!

Jimmy Lynn’s! Omg I can’t thank y’all enough! 🤗
    Everyone loved the food it was delicious. Lani was beyond amazing to us we loved her from the moment we went to sample food for our wedding lol. We highly highly recommend Jimmy Lynn’s. If you want some good amazing food served at your wedding go with jimmy Lynn’s. Reasonable prices for amazing food, totally worth it. Thank you Jimmy Lynns🤗

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jimmy Lyn's Catering's reply:

You were a pleasure to work with and I was honored to be part of your special day! I wish ya'll a world of happiness and many blessings!

Jessica · Married on 03/02/2018

Jimmy Lyn's catered our wedding last month. They did a really great job. We requested an all vegan menu since my husband and I are vegan and it was very important that we have a plant based meal for our wedding. They were willing to work with us and came up with an amazing dinner and appetizers for our guests to enjoy. Everyone complimented us on how great the food was! All of the staff at Jimmy Lyn's are so kind. Damien was always quick to answer any questions I had. Lani and Cayce were very sweet and on top of everything. It was a great experience. I would recommend them again!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Jordan · Married on 12/09/2017

Lani and her team were amazing! All of our guests said the food was great and we could not be happier with the service.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Mandy · Married on 11/18/2017

Jimmy Lyn’s is fantastic. Lani and Cayce were so easy to work with and the service both before and during the wedding we’re top notch. And that isn’t even mentioning the food yet...one of the most important things to us for our wedding was having great food. We definitely chose the right caterer with Jimmy Lyn’s...the food was delicious and countless guests raved about it. I would love to work with Jimmy Lyn’s again!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2017

JimmyLyn catering is a very professional business of delicious food. We had brisket, pulled pork, chicken and you did not want to miss tasting any of the choices. The beans, potato salad and sauce there also terrific. We had guests coming back for seconds. We had 58 Ryder Cup guests and the food was a hit.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Genesis · Married on 09/16/2017

The staff at Jimmy Lyn's was phenomenal! During our wedding they were very professional and willing to help with everything. The food was as good on our wedding day as it was at the tasting. They were very prompt with answering all of my questions when I called or emailed them. I will definitely use their services again when we need an event catered. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

I was SO impressed with everything from Jimmy Lyns! They were always very responsive with emails and changing plate numbers prior to the event. Additionally, at the event the service provided was amazing and all the staff was so friendly! Last but definitely not least…the food is SO GOOD!! We had some apps at cocktail hour and had BBQ brisket and pecan crusted chicken as main courses entrees along with green beans and scalloped potatoes. All of our guests raved about the food!! The brisket was very tender and many guests commented on how they didn’t even need a knife to cut the meat! All of the food was so flavorful and tasted like a homemade meal from grandma! To top it all off, they were super accommodating with late-night food and made breakfast tacos for us and our guests! It was the perfect end to the night! I would HIGHLY recommend Jimmy Lyn’s for catering needs!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Brooke · Married on 03/05/2017

There were 3 things my husband and I didn't want to compromise quality or costs on: food, music, and alcohol. For food, we wanted BBQ. I can honestly say Jimmy Lyn's gave us the best BBQ my husband and I have ever had. We are both foodies and are from South Texas; BBQ is not a new thing for us! My husband came in for 3 days from overseas and they were very accommodating to our timeline/availability to try foods for a tasting. We had a tasting and had so many options, it was difficult to choose. The responsiveness, quality of service, professionalism, value, and flexibility was impeccable. Because of this, we also used them to provide bartenders.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Beth · Married on 11/26/2016

Food was excellent!
    Service was top-notch!
    AND they were very easy to work with and more than willing to help however they could!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Amazing!!! I went to Jimmy Lyn's with very specific requests for my wedding menu and they went above and beyond to exceed them. The staff was professional, the décor was elegant and the food was amazing. I continue to receive amazing comments regarding how wonderful the food was. We went with food and carving stations and were very pleased with the outcome. Thanks to everyone at Jimmy Lyn's for providing outstanding service and delicious food!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Mary · Married on 09/25/2015

The BEST catered meal I have ever had! Jimmy Lyn's served excellent food, was so easy to work with, and very affordable. I highly recommend using them for any event. They helped make my daughter's wedding a beautiful, delicious success! Thanks!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/07/2017

3.5

This particular venue was an excellent choice. We had so many people come up to us and rave about how good the food was! One particular guest commented and said "usually the chicken is dry, but the chicken was so succulent". Everything was so delicious, this catering company is highly recommended and I will use them again in the future for upcoming events!

Sent on 05/21/2017

So grateful to have found them! Food was amazing for such a great value!

Sent on 10/29/2014