Jimbo's Catering Reviews

10 | Homerville, GA

10 Reviews for Jimbo's Catering

10 Jimbo's Catering Reviews

Holly · Married on 09/30/2018

I can not say enough good things about this company. They went above and beyond. The food was amazing as well as the cake. I would hire them again in an instant and highly recommend them.
    mother of the bride
    Walkers Landing Amelia Island Wedding 9/30/18

Julie · Married on 09/16/2018

We had an amazing experience with Mark and Kitty. We hired them for the entire wedding weekend and they didn’t disappoint. Food was delicious. The presentation was classy. Price was reasonable. We hope to use them again when the opportunity presents itself.

Jimbo's Catering 1
    Jimbo's Catering 2

Susan · Married on 03/01/2014

Aside from the extreme ease of working with the staff at Jimbo's, the food they prepared is the best we have ever had from any caterer (and we have used a lot of caterers). You cannot go wrong using Jimbo's. Their setup is absolutely perfect. They oversee every detail so you have absolutely no worry on the day of your event. And, did I mention how good the food was? The shrimp and grits were to die for......

Jennifer · Married on 12/15/2013

If you want a perfect cake and personable people with good old southern hospitality, great food, and the best cake you've ever put in your mouth, call Kitty or Mark Steedly 912-487-2142 at Jimbos of Homerville, GA. I would go with only the best!!

The food was wonderful, not only did it taste great but the presentation was simply beautiful! Silver Chocolate pots and crystal bowls lined the tables. Each dish was carefully prepared and served by professionals. The catering made our party. The price was very reasonable for all the food and desserts we received. I would highly recommend Jimbo's!

John and Carolyn · Married on 09/22/2012

It was a pleasure working with Mark and Kitty!! Everything was handled with professionalism and was what we asked for (and more!) Jimbos is very self sufficient and very qualified to handle any event ( smallest casual to grand elegance.) We are so very pleased with their services!!

• W

Wanda · Married on 08/04/2012

Kitty and Mark Steedley of Jimbo's Log Kitchen provided the catering at our son's August 4, 2012 wedding and they bowled us over with their food and professionalism! We live in Southeast Georgia and had no idea that we had such a gourmet caterer so close to us! Mark, Kitty and their staff made the reception such a success! All the guests are still talking about their professionalism, friendliness and food. The prime rib was the best prime rib ever tasted by anyone at the reception and the guests just go on and on about the taste and beauty of the food prepared that day! For catering in Southeast Georgia, Jimbo's Log Kitchen cannot be beat!

Wanda & Jim Hankla
    Parents of the Groom

Susan · Married on 11/19/2011

Everyone raved about the food! It was delicious and we had plenty!

Julia · Married on 06/18/2011

If you are looking for a team that will provide you with good customer service and even more importantly GREAT tasting food that is not over nor under seasoned...this is the place to go with. Jimbos catered my summer wedding and I had over 200 guests......The food was delicious (didn't run out..I was told many went back for 2nd plates) as was their sincere hospitality. My husband and I did not get to eat until after our wedding was over b/c it was so hectic...but Jimbos staff must have taken notice and surprised us with a picnic basket full of food to take on the road with us, which we REALLY enjoyed after such a long day. People are still talking about the food and the service. Their prices are also really good for the great quality of the food they serve. You WILL NOT be disappointed if you go with them to cater any of your events. :)

Kathy · Married on 09/14/2013

The best shrimp and grits I've ever had. Who did your catering because that was the best southern food I've had in quite a while? You couldn't have done better with the catering, that was delicious! Those are actual comments that I received after my daughter's wedding in Georgia. Jimbo's Catering is awesome! The staff was very professional and courteous and I can't say it enough, the food was incredible. If you want to WOW your guests, you can't go wrong with Jimbo's. The owner, Mark Steedly, worked with us as far as suggestions and ideas and his wife, Kitty, made an incredibly delicious wedding cake. Yes, we ordered the cake through Jimbo's as well. Mark and Kitty called to make sure that we had accents or flowers for the serving tables and offered to bring some if we didn't. Overall rating...Excellent!