47 Reviews for Jillycakes

Gluten Free (2)
Local (2)
Fresh Fruit (1)
47 Jillycakes Reviews

We ordered our wedding cake and groom's cake from Jillycakes and couldn't be happier that we did. First the tasting was AMAZING! Jillian made so many different flavors for us to try and it was so hard narrowing it down to just 3. We ended up going with an apple pie flavor for our bottom tier, cookie dough flavor for the two top tiers, and Oreo flavor for the groom's cake. I don't think there was a piece of cake leftover! Our wedding cake was beautiful and she did an amazing job with the groom's cake as well. I would highly recommend ordering from Jillycakes for your next event!

Profile Picture Christy, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews

Jillian was awesome! Cakes were delicious. Especially the lemon lavender

Profile Picture Shelley, 2/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Gluten Free, Fresh Fruit

WOW! What a most magical surprise as I attended my brother's wedding in Orlando which also was my birthday. Since I am not 4 yrs old, I was not expecting nor did I want to take from this very special day. I was totally surprised to tears when this most magnificent Mickey Mouse Club birthday cake appeared while the Mouseketeer music played for me! Not only was it perfect, matching the writing from the Mouseketeer Club it was the best cake we have ever tasted! And I just celebrated my 56th and so I have had a lot of cakes to compare. If you live in central Florida or even if you have to drive, Jillycakes is the only place you should get your next cake/desserts from! Forget the Cake Boss, she is the Cake Queen! Thank you again for making my birthday so special! And it did travel on a plane back home to Arizona just fine. Wish I could give more than 5 stars....

Photo for Jillycakes Review - Thank you Jillycakes for making my birthday so very special
Profile Picture Karen, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend Jillycakes! I asked Jillian if she could create a naked wedding cake like one I had seen. No problem! It had an unusual filling and look. Jillian was up for the challenge without blinking an eye and the cake turned out beyond our highest expectations! Our guests were in awe! Not only did it taste marvelous, but it was stunning! Jillian was very accommodating, easy going and reassuring. Her creativity shines! We had the best experience ever at Jillycakes!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I can't say enough about Jillycakes! They went above and beyond for us for our special day. We tell everyone about Jillycakes and their fabulous cupcakes!! We will be lifelong customers. Thank you to Jillycakes for everything and for making the most delicious cupcakes ever!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

OMG! I love their cupcakes so obviously we are going to us them for our beautiful cake and cupcakes display. They made me a very happy bride and I couldn't have asked for a better and more delicious cake.

Profile Picture Erica, 1/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I can't say enough about Jillycakes! From the day of the tasting through contact before and right up to the wedding, Jillian was so responsive, attentive and flexible with my requests. Our wedding was 11/4/17 and people are still talking about how amazing our cake was, especially the taste, Strawberry champagne - YUM!!!! I have already recommended Jillycakes to another fellow bride and will continue to refer their business onward. They are so talented and literally around the corner from me! Thank you so much for making our day incredible! Keely & Craig

Profile Picture Keely, 1/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jillian not only has delicious cakes and flavors, she was wonderful to work with. She is delightful and so accommodating from the tasting to the ceremony. We loved Jillycakes! If I could change anything, I would have ordered a bigger cake because it was so good! My daughter and son-in-law were so happy with their wedding cake.

Profile Picture Mary Lee, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

As a nerdy couple from Orlando who loves amazing food, Jillycakes was the PERFECT fit for our wedding. If you’ve watched Cupcake Wars, you already know how unique and awesome Jillian’s flavors are. She worked with us on choosing the right cupcakes for our guests (including pumpkin churro, coffee and donuts, chocolate peanut butter, and spicy mango) and decorated the cupcakes and cutting cake in a way that fit wonderfully with our cake table and overall theme/décor. She really “got” us – and Jillian was always such a down-to-earth, friendly person to work with. Everyone raved about our cupcakes, and they really helped make our wedding feel unique. We truly loved working with Jillian and having Jillycakes supply our wedding cake and cupcakes.

Profile Picture Krystal, 12/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

The cake was delicious, it looked perfect, it was very affordable compared to other vendors in the area, Jillian and her hubby are super sweet, they delivered, didn't charge us for the cake stand and picked it up at the end of the night. It doesn't get better than that folks! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/18/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Jilly is AMAZING. My cupcakes were not only delicious, but adorable! She has the best price in town, while not lacking flavor or professionalism. I bombarded her with a ton of questions and change my mind probably a thousand times, and she always responded with a smile and complete understanding. I will DEFINITELY be using Jillycakes for all of my cupcake needs from here on out!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jillian was an absolute delight! We went in with some general ideas and she brought our vision to life. Her cupcakes are scrumptious! We are still receiving complements on the flavors- key lime pie, orange creamsicle and pina colada. We opted for a cake/cupcake combo and it worked out perfect for our Hawaiian themed wedding. And the price was VERY reasonable (less expensive than our local grocery store chain and much better tasting). We are customers for life!

Profile Picture Chad, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I have nothing but great things to say about Jillian! From the cake tasting to the day of my wedding she was proffessional and went above and beyond. My wedding cake and cupcakes were beautiful and tasted amazing. Arrived on time to my plan b location with no problems. Jillian was easy to talk to and I received timely responses. I never felt like she was too busy to talk to me unlike my other vendors. I highly recommend Jillycakes for your event!Thank you so much Jilly! - Emily and Chris

Profile Picture Emily, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jillian did an amazing job creating such a lovely display for the wedding cake and accompanying personalized grooms cake. The cakes were the crown jewel of the wedding and Jillycakes certainly surpassed expectations. The cakes and cupcakes were really delicious and there was a wide variety of flavors to choose from. From the beginning of the planning stages Jillian expressed her interests and made excellent recommendations. I sincerely appreciate the work and thoughtfulness she put into creating such a beautiful display.

Profile Picture Marwell, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews

From the Bride and Groom,
Jillycakes exceeded our expectations. Jillian is very easy to work with! We sent her some photos we found online of some cakes we liked and she gave us a very elegant and beautiful wedding cake! Jillycakes has so many flavors to choose from! (We love the cookie butter) ;) We had so many compliments on how beautiful the cake was and how great it taste. I would highly recommend Jillycakes!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 9/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our engagement cup cakes and our wedding cake were simply PERFECT. Tasty, moist, fresh and beautiful. Jillian is professional and at the same time very down to earth. Very helpful in designing and reaching our expectation. Our wedding guests were impressed with the quality and beauty of our cake. Two engaged couples have decided to visit Jillycakes for their special day... HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Profile Picture Tnna, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our Wedding cake arrived exactly on time and was set up beautifully. Our guests were very impressed with the style and presentation of our cake. WE LOVED it and recommend Jillycakes to all our friends

Profile Picture Tanna, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jill was amazing! I ordered a small cutting cake and mini cupcakes for my reception. She responded quickly to emails, and answered all my questions knowledgeably. The guests at my wedding raved about the flavours of cake, and they were decorated just like I wanted.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jillycakes not only has the best cupcakes and wedding cake I have ever tasted but was very professional and easy to work with. All my guests raved about the unique flavors.

Profile Picture User6307221, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jillycakes was spot on with the type of cake and grooms cake that I wanted for my wedding. She responded to my emails in a timely manner and I was VERY happy with her professionalism. Everyone at my wedding loved the way the cake tasted and looked. Thank you again for delivering cakes that was everything that I hoped for and more!!

Profile Picture Raquel, 4/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

Jillycakes was a pleasure to work with! From the very beginning when we made an appointment to "taste" test, Jill was so sweet and thoughtful by sending me with a few to take home to my now husband, who wasn't able to attend. We also had the cupcakes and cake arrive at the venue on time, with serving trays, and a PERFECT set up! Jillycakes is affordable, delicious, and very professional. We will definitely use her again when the opportunity presents itself! THANK YOU JILL!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Local, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Jillian was absolutely wonderful to work with. We were glad we got the chance to sit down and get to know the team behind these tasty cakes. For our wedding, we had a 6 inch cutting cake and mini-cupcakes for 100 guests. Everything was absolutely delicious and everyone raved about them. Between the quality in their product, and pricing, we're so glad we chose Jillycakes. I have since recommended her for birthdays, company events, and weddings. Go with Jillycakes, I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture April , 3/11/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings

I honestly can't RAVE enough about Jillycakes! We didn't want a huge cake for our wedding for two reasons- we were having other little desserts at the tables, and to be honest, neither of us are that big on cake. BUT, we still wanted a nice cake to cut, that would go with our theme, one that would be delicious and NOT break the bank. We didn't think that was going to be possible until we reached out to Jillycakes! First thing you should know- this girl isn't messing around. Her cakes are DELICIOUS. As someone who isn't that big of a cake fan, you can take my word for it. These are SO TASTY. Usually wedding cakes look pretty, but taste kind of "ehh..." NOT JILLYCAKES! Not only are her cakes GORGEOUS, but they are equally as DELICIOUS. Seriously, the cake tasting blew our minds. We have had Jillycakes cupcakes before, but sampling 6 different flavors in one sitting was straight up heavenly. What really floored us was the price. For a custom, hand crafted, fondant, two-tiered cake, WITH DELIVERY TO OUR VENUE- it was still a better deal than we were going to get at Publix- and the cake was a million times better! Jillycakes may have converted me into a cake lover. If I had known how amazing it was going to be, I probably would have gone big and gotten a giant cake right off the bat. I can't wait to book Jillycakes again for any upcoming parties, anniversaries, random Tuesdays... seriously. It's that good!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Beautiful & tasty cake. Friendly staff. Exceeded our expectations. They have made a customer and friends for life! We love Jilly

Mr. & Mr. Scott

Profile Picture User6375235, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Local, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Jillian was wonderful to work with. For our wedding, we had Jillian create a cake for the top layer, and then the bottom tiers were filled with mini-cupcakes. They were such a hit that not one was left! I kind of wish I had ordered more, but that’s a testament to how delicious they were. She was especially wonderful in accommodating our guests with dietary restrictions. We gave her a list of which guests at which tables had which kind of restriction (i.e. vegan, gluten-free), and she made special cupcakes just for them, labeled with their names and diet. Those guests were amazed they actually got to eat the dessert at a banquet like that! Her cake/cupcake tower was much more affordable than going with a traditional wedding cake, and possibly tastier. She was also the most affordable cupcake shop I found. I would highly recommend JillyCakes!

Profile Picture User4858300, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews