Jillian Tree Photography Reviews

Jillian Tree Photography 5
Jillian Tree Photography 6
Jillian Tree Photography 7

Melisa · Married on 04/11/2015

Jillian, I can't thank you enough for making our dream wedding a reality through your amazing talent!! You were able to capture all of our special moments beautifully :) We are extremely satisfied with the quality of work that you provided and we look forward to booking your services again for our next big life moment!! <3

Sent on 04/29/2015

Brittney · Married on 01/10/2015

Jillian was absolutely incredible! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! Jillian photographed me and husband's engagement photo session. We absolutely would have flown Jillian out to Vermont to photograph our wedding, however she unfortunately wasn't available for our wedding date. She is very creative and shared wonderful ideas during our photo session. She made us feel totally relaxed and comfortable during our engagement photo session and we had a great time! I loved all of our many photos that Jillian took! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Ana · Married on 01/09/2015

I can not thank Jillian enough for her patience and her cooperation before, during and after our shoot. Since the second I reached out to her she has been on top of every little detail and it just shows how much she loves what she does! Her gallery blew me away and I knew that I wanted ONLY her to capture this special moment in our lives. Even before meeting Jillian I could tell how sweet she truly is. Jillian made our husband and I feel really comfortable and our pictures are just AMAZING! She has definitely become our family photographer. Thank you so muchhh!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Nick · Married on 12/06/2014

I honestly don't know where to start. From the absolute beginning JLT portfolio was gorgeous and they were very responsive. They were willing to be flexible with us on the packages offered to help us find exactly what it is we needed and that we did not have to pay for something we did not necessarily want. The weeks leading up to the event JLT sent little surprises by mail and made us feel completely confident that everything was going to go off without a problem. Day of the event JLT seemed to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. After seeing the photos, it is like there were 5 photographers because they captured everything and from different angles. But at the same time I never felt busy and pulled aside to take photos. They let us have fun and do some really funny poses and were open to any ideas we had. The final product does not fall short at all. Every little detail seems to be thought out and carefully planned all the way to the tape on the box the package comes in. Everyone I know who has already been married regretfully admits that they WISH they could have had JLT take their photos. Do not put any more thought in it. You CANNOT go wrong by booking JLT. Enjoy!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Caroline · Married on 11/23/2014

Jillian is fantastic! She captured amazing photographs when I was pregnant and most recently, when my son turned 8 months. With Jillian, you get the whole CD of all photos and she turns them around fast. She is also willing to work around your schedule, even if it is VERY early in the morning and cold outside!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Kristin · Married on 11/06/2014

If you are looking for a photographer who is kind, flexible, and talented...Jillian is your woman! I searched for months looking for the perfect photographer. Most of them were either too expensive, unresponsive, or unintriguing. Jillian brings life to your photos and will capture the perfect moments. She is open to ideas and locations. My fiance and I were very comfortable with her throughout our engagement session. Every time I show people our photos they are in awe! I can't wait to have her shoot our wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Terra-Lee · Married on 10/25/2014

Our experience with Jillian was wonderful! She came up to Canada to shoot our family pics! Jillian was so relaxed and made the whole experience fun! Nothing fazed her, she was patient with our 4 kids and the pics are amazing! Her ideas were fantastic on how and where we should stand and took great care with every detail :) She made sure to get the poses I wanted and took more that I didn't even know I wanted, but absolutely LOVE!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

L. · Married on 10/25/2014

When the time came to select a photographer, my husband and I researched dozens, contacted several, and spoke to a couple. After weeks of searching, I started to question whether I was being too picky or if I was becoming that dreaded Bridezilla I was afraid of. My husband being the amazing man he is, never complained and continued to search for someone who I would approve. We weren’t going to hire a videographer, so I was determined to find someone who could capture magic with their lens and who I would feel comfortable with since they’re such a big part of the day, especially when you think of all the time you spend with them during the intimidate moments when you, as a bride, are getting ready for one of the biggest days of your life. I thought I wouldn’t find the “perfect” photographer and was about to give up until Jillian was recommended to us by one of the dozens of photographers we contacted. Not only did Jillian meet all my crazy standards, but she exceeded all my expectations. From the moment we “met” Jillian on Skype, we both knew she was a breath of fresh air! She was genuine, kind, and wasn’t bothered or overwhelmed with our requests. I had some slight worries because a lot of her work was using natural light and our venue was going to be dim and the church was also short of natural light, but ever the professional, Jillian sent me some examples of a recent wedding she shot at our venue with similar dark colors and all my worries melted away. The next request we had, was that we really wanted pictures from the reception because we knew there would be a lot of dancing…after all, it was a big fat Greek Colombian wedding! Jillian, along with her second and third shooters, managed to capture moments that my husband and I will treasure for many years. As I sit writing this review, I look over to my right and I smile at the framed pictures from our wedding. We couldn't be happier with Jillian and would recommend her to any of our friends!

Sent on 06/08/2015

R. · Married on 10/18/2014

Jillian was a great family friendly photographer. She was open to whatever our family ideas were. We were very happy with our large family beach photo.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Jillian did a fantastic job for our recent maternity shoot on the beach. She is professional and has an incredible ability to capture natural light. We will certainly be using Jillian for photo shoots in the future.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Dina · Married on 03/30/2014

Jillian was absolutely amazing for our wedding! My husband and I got married at the Lange Farm in Dade City, Florida. The pictures turned out even better than I had imagined! Jillian was so fun to work with, and she captured the essence of our wedding perfectly! I highly recommend Jillian for anybody getting married in the Tampa area!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Laura · Married on 03/15/2014

Jillian is amazing! She did our engagement pictures and was such a pro at helping us figure out what to do, how to pose, etc which always is the hardest part for us! We woke up and did an early morning photo shoot at the beach and I he pictures were sweet, intimate and really beautiful! We have them up around our house and always get comments on how gorgeous they are.

Sent on 01/30/2015

I think the reason Jillian Tree's photographs are so stunning is because she is such an incredible person herself - her sweet, gracious personality flows out effortlessly and left my entire family feeling instantaneously at ease for our session. We came from out of state and found Jillian online. She was able to effectively communicate with me to arrange all the details remotely and leave me feeling comfortable with my choice of photographer. Arranging our shoot required her to go above and beyond since we had ONE day that would work and it happened to be a couple weeks after her due date - she made sure we had contingency plans in place in case Baby Tree came late, but we were so glad she sacrificed additional sleep for us mere days after giving birth! This is just more evidence of how amazing she is. Then, at our sunrise photo shoot on the beach, conditions were not ideal - the wind was whipping which made for blowing hair and dresses/skirts. I was worried the shoot was ruined, but she worked quickly and captured some beautiful images.

If you are looking for a photographer who is charming, approachable, professional, talented and fairly priced - Jillian Tree Photography MUST be considered!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Mark · Married on 01/11/2014

My wife and I hired Jillian to photograph our wedding and we could not have been happier with the results. From the very beginning, Jillian's upbeat, eager personality really made choosing her to be our photographer quite easy. Jillian responded promptly to every question and was with us every step of the way; she also composed our wedding album! We are very grateful to have found Jillian and would highly recommend her to everyone! Thanks Jillian!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Sara · Married on 10/28/2013

My husband and I were married back in May, but had a small, simple ceremony. We didn't have professional engagement or wedding photos taken, and that's the one element I missed. We hired Jillian back in October to capture those professional photos we never got. My husband's military, so Jillian helped us incorporate that into our photos as well as other things we love. I loved working with Jillian Tree Photography! She was so laid back and fun to be with on the day of our shoot. Everything was easy and natural. The photos are amazing, and we're so excited to finally have professional photos of us in our home and to share with family!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Lindsey · Married on 10/27/2013

I feel blessed that I came across Jillian on the internet when I did. Jillian is a professional, and the icing on the cake is that she is easy to get along with! After talking to a few photographers, I appreciated Jillian's willingness to listen to what I was needing and to accommodate those needs. That kind of customer service is something that a number of wedding vendors tend to miss the mark on these days, but not Jillian.
    We love our wedding pictures. Thank you Jillian for capturing our day for us. 

Sent on 12/31/2013

Susan · Married on 10/20/2013

When we decided to have a destination wedding in Florida, one of my biggest worries was how to choose different vendors without meeting them in person. The part of finding the right photographer was very important to me because he or she is the one who will capture one of the best days of your life and so many intimate and moments that you will remember forever. I came across Jillian`s blog and I believe it was just meant to be that I found her;-) I loved how she had created her website and I loved the style of her photography using a lot of natural light. From writing to her back and forth, I already knew that she would be the perfect match to capture our wedding. We did meet one time before the wedding and she was sooo sweet and interested in everything plus very professionell and well-organized. As the day of our wedding arrived, Jillian was just AMAZING. She's sooo talented and is a true artist and did the most incredible job in the world. Me and my bridesmaids spent the whole day with her and she was soo fun being with. Everybody loved her. She took the most beautiful pictures of our getting ready session, a first look with my Dad, the ceremony, the reception, the dinner and the party. Usually I am always somehow agitated when I am being photographed but with Jillian I felt so comfortable in front of the camera which you can see that in the pictures that turned out to be absolutely brilliant. I love every single picture of them sooo much!
    I highly recommend Jillian and one day we would like her to visit us in Germany and do an anniversary shoot.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Jaime · Married on 09/25/2013

AMAZING TALENT! We hired Jillian for a family photo shoot on the beach while we were on vacation in FL. We have two very active young boys and needless to say they are not easy "targets".....I left feeling like they were so crazy, I probably would not have any cute pictures. Once I got Jillian's pictures I was AMAZED! Not only did I have wonderful pics to choose from...I have so many I can't narrow it down! I was so pleased with her kindness, professionalism, quality, and talent! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Thanks!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Annie · Married on 06/21/2013

We contacted Jillian to take our Engagement photos after seeing her website and her talent with a camera. Everything was effortless; Jillian was great to work with and made sure we were comfortable. She's adventurous and tried many different angles, giving us tons of options. You won't be disappointed with the moments captured by Jillian Tree Photography!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Holly · Married on 06/21/2013

Jillian is such a gift from the Lord!! I had met this beautiful, young lady a year before my wedding, and when I got engaged, I knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer! I was very blessed that Jillian was very flexible with not only being able to be my wedding photographer, but flying to Wisconsin for the wedding, all just after having a baby! Jillian’s style of photography is exactly what my heart loves!! A lot of natural light, beautiful color and clarity, and candid and real…which all make absolutely stunning photographs and memories!! I love my wedding pictures so much it is unreal, and everyone I show them to thinks they are out of a magazine!! They are definitely five-star quality and more!

Not only is Jillian an incredible wedding photographer, but she is an incredible leader and servant! She helped me in inexpressible ways at my wedding to help make the day perfect. She saw what needed to be done, and looked for ways that would help and bless me, and she took initiative to get things done. By doing so, she took so much stress off of me as a bride so that I could fully enjoy the day! I cannot thank Jillian enough for her loving and giving heart! Jillian was also incredibly fun and comfortable to work with, and she made everything feel extremely natural! Also, Jillian pays attention to details and listens to the style and the kind of wedding the bride and groom want. For my husband and me, it was very important to have a wedding honoring Christ. Jillian did a beautiful job capturing our heart and was extremely creative in giving us beautiful ideas! I highly recommend, without hesitation, that everyone bride and groom have Jillian as their wedding photographer!! She will not only give you the most beautiful wedding photographs and memories you have seen, but you will be a better person for having met Jillian!! I am so thankful for her!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Jillian Tree took our wedding photos and she did an amazing job! Now, I may be a bit biased as I am family (her cousin) but sometimes it is harder to work with family. I was so impressed to see Jill at work. Before she had always been my cousin and close friend. On my wedding day I was able to see her at work as a professional. And she did such a great job! She was always snapping pictures of each little moment, always aware of what was going on. I have such beautiful wedding photos from our special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is very hard working, incredibly compassionate and understanding, and has an eye for photography. Never have I seen Jill quite so alive as when she is talking about photography. And she is so enthusiastic about weddings. She is a die hard romantic. I couldn't have imagined any one other than Jillian taking our pictures. Thanks Jill for capturing our day!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Emily · Married on 05/18/2013

The perfect photographer! Jillian as such an eye for capturing moments in such a stunning way. She is extremely professional and very sensitive to all the little details that go along with weddings, such as the passing of relatives, and family conflicts. A huge plus for my family was that Jillian is fluent in both English AND Spanish! Jillian was my dream wedding photographer because she creates two-dimensional photos that seem like three-dimensional memories. What amazing talent that takes!

My personal experience with Jillian couldn't have been better! She was ALWAYS prompt in responding to my emails. She thought of the MOST creative engagement shoot (at the airport where my husband flies from)! Jillian even sent my photos back to me WEEKS early for both my engagement shoot and my wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Adeline · Married on 05/11/2013

Jillian Tree photographed my baby girl's baptism on 12/18/2015. I cannot express how incredibly gifted and friendly she is. Above all she was patient and welcoming, she helped us all to stay calm and collected when we arrived at the church behind schedule with a fussy baby. The photos of the ceremony and reception are incredible perfect and beautiful. Simply amazing!!! we will definitely be calling Jillian from now on to capture all of our family events and milestones.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Rocio · Married on 12/12/2012

I had the best luck in the world to have Jillian Tree Photography as my wedding photographer. She was the best of the best. Very professional, very sweet with my big family and also very good with the children! My wedding pictures are dreamy, so warm and perfect and it is all because of Jillian Tree Photography. We liked her so much we designated her as our official family photographer, as she also photographed another of our celebrations, a year after our wedding. I recommend her to everyone who compliments our wedding pictures, as she is the best photographer ever.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Taralee · Married on 10/06/2012

We were married on a crisp October day and were thrilled to have Jillian capture it! We have beautiful professional photos from our special day to remember it forever. Taking pictures with the bridal party was one of our highlights of the day. Jillian did an excellent job of encouraging a light-hearted fun atmosphere while getting wonderful pictures! I am thankful that Jillian was able to capture our day in pictures and would have wished it no other way. She comes highly recommended by us. :)

Sent on 12/30/2013