Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,901
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jillian Tree Photography

I LOVE photographing weddings. I love having this amazing job where I get to witness love joining together, the happiest day of a couple's life. I get to capture the bride giggling with her bridesmaids while nervously putting on her dress, the couple's first kiss as husband & wife, & my favorite is that moment after they walk down the aisle and realize they are really married!!

I've photographed weddings in Canada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, and all over Florida. I love traveling for weddings, shooting in new environments with mountains, forests, lakes or fields. Lace wedding dresses & floral crowns/hair accessories make me sigh with a happy photographer's heart!

I adore my husband, being a mom to my beautiful daughters, & my Savior. I'm incredibly happy getting to do what I love, taking a limited number of weddings each year to dedicate myself to them more personally. I write my emails with lots of hearts & smiley faces :) I love my brides & getting to spend their incredible day with them, capturing their own unique love story.

Please contact me through my website: www.JillianTree.com

miami engagement ancient spanish monastery030
biltmore hotel wedding miami photography013

• Real Weddings 19

56 Reviews for Jillian Tree Photography

Tommy · Married on 09/29/2018

Jillian Tree Photography is so awesome! Jillian did an amazing job naturally capturing our engagement, followed by an equally beautiful engagement photoshoot. I am from Baltimore, Maryland and had been planning a surprise vacation proposal in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Jillian was extremely helpful and flexible with the whole situation. We couldn't have been happier, and we highly recommend Jillian Tree Photography.

Jillian Tree Photography 1

Andrew · Married on 04/27/2018

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

We found Jillian to do destination engagement photos to start with, and the whole time with Jillian was just a great experience. She has such a passion for photography, and it shows with the settings she finds and really has a great eye for capturing moments.

We also had Jillian take our wedding photos and they looked like they were something out of a magazine! If I could give her 10 stars I would. She and her colleague Paul really took some outstanding photos! Everyone that has seen the blog that she posted of our wedding has been blow away.

Jillian was in charge of one of the most important elements of our wedding, which it capturing the moments forever, and I have to say that I don't feel anyone else could have done a better job.

you really are the best Jillian! thank you for capturing our special day!

Best regards,

Jenna and Andrew

Heather · Married on 03/10/2018

Jillian is an awesome photographer! Extremely professional, but relaxed and easy to talk to. She is very responsive to emails and calls. The pictures come out beautifully.

Jillian Tree Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,951.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,901.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Memories for You Weddings & Events
    Memories for You Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Jillian is an amazing Photographer! Her photography style is beautiful and that coupled with her amazing personality a bride and groom could not go wrong in selecting her to capture beautiful moments on their special day. She is a true professional before, during and after. We love working with her and hope to do so more often.

• Argentine Gourmet Grill Catering-Yummy Chori
    Argentine Gourmet Grill Catering-Yummy Chori Wedding Caterers

Jillian Tree Photography captured a recent wedding we catered and her images are just stunning! Beautiful eye and style. She captured some great shots of our Grill Masters and Grill! Thanks so much Jillian Tree! Hope to work with you on the near future!

• Beauty in the Making
    Beauty in the Making Wedding Planners

I love Jillian Tree... such a beautiful photography! And working with her is a pleasure.