Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jillian Tree Photography

I LOVE photographing weddings. I love having this amazing job where I get to witness love joining together, the happiest day of a couple's life. I get to capture the bride giggling with her bridesmaids while nervously putting on her dress, the couple's first kiss as husband & wife, & my favorite is that moment after they walk down the aisle and realize they are really married!!   I've photographed weddings in Canada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, and all over Florida. I love traveling for weddings, shooting in new environments with mountains, forests, lakes or fields. Lace wedding dresses & floral crowns/hair accessories make me sigh with a happy photographer's heart!

I adore my husband, being a mom to my beautiful daughters, & my Savior. I'm incredibly happy getting to do what I love, taking a limited number of weddings each year to dedicate myself to them more personally. I write my emails with lots of hearts & smiley faces :) I love my brides & getting to spend their incredible day with them, capturing their own unique love story.

Please contact me through my website: www.JillianTree.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
Albums (2)
Canvas (2)

Jillian Tree Photography is so awesome! Jillian did an amazing job naturally capturing our engagement, followed by an equally beautiful engagement photoshoot. I am from Baltimore, Maryland and had been planning a surprise vacation proposal in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Jillian was extremely helpful and flexible with the whole situation. We couldn't have been happier, and we highly recommend Jillian Tree Photography.

Photo of Jillian Tree Photography in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Profile Picture Tommy, 9/29/18, 1 Review

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

We found Jillian to do destination engagement photos to start with, and the whole time with Jillian was just a great experience. She has such a passion for photography, and it shows with the settings she finds and really has a great eye for capturing moments.

We also had Jillian take our wedding photos and they looked like they were something out of a magazine! If I could give her 10 stars I would. She and her colleague Paul really took some outstanding photos! Everyone that has seen the blog that she posted of our wedding has been blow away.

Jillian was in charge of one of the most important elements of our wedding, which it capturing the moments forever, and I have to say that I don't feel anyone else could have done a better job.

you really are the best Jillian! thank you for capturing our special day!

Best regards,

Jenna and Andrew

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jillian is an awesome photographer! Extremely professional, but relaxed and easy to talk to. She is very responsive to emails and calls. The pictures come out beautifully.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/10/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1420570885357 miami wedding santa maria mansion083
220x220 sq 1420570894543 west palm beach wedding photographer036
220x220 sq 1420571003842 miami engagement ancient spanish monastery030

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Jillian Tree Photography captured a recent wedding we catered and her images are just stunning! Beautiful eye and style. She captured some great shots of our Grill Masters and Grill! Thanks so much Jillian Tree! Hope to work with you on the near future!

I love Jillian Tree... such a beautiful photography! And working with her is a pleasure.

I have been in business for 33 years and I hope some day I can be as good as Jillian!

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322   See On Map