Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jillian Tree Photography

I LOVE photographing weddings. I love having this amazing job where I get to witness love joining together, the happiest day of a couple's life. I get to capture the bride giggling with her bridesmaids while nervously putting on her dress, the couple's first kiss as husband & wife, & my favorite is that moment after they walk down the aisle and realize they are really married!!   I've photographed weddings in Canada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, and all over Florida. I love traveling for weddings, shooting in new environments with mountains, forests, lakes or fields. Lace wedding dresses & floral crowns/hair accessories make me sigh with a happy photographer's heart!

I adore my husband, being a mom to my beautiful daughters, & my Savior. I'm incredibly happy getting to do what I love, taking a limited number of weddings each year to dedicate myself to them more personally. I write my emails with lots of hearts & smiley faces :) I love my brides & getting to spend their incredible day with them, capturing their own unique love story.

Please contact me through my website: www.JillianTree.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
Albums (2)
Canvas (2)

Jillian Tree Photography is so awesome! Jillian did an amazing job naturally capturing our engagement, followed by an equally beautiful engagement photoshoot. I am from Baltimore, Maryland and had been planning a surprise vacation proposal in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Jillian was extremely helpful and flexible with the whole situation. We couldn't have been happier, and we highly recommend Jillian Tree Photography.

Profile Picture Tommy, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WE enjoyed Jillian taking our photos so much, she is very talented and so much fun to be with. We are very happy with the results and will use her again for sure.

Profile Picture Donna, 11/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are both so thrilled we had Jillian photograph our wedding, it was one of my biggest dreams come true for our day as I have admired her work for a very long time. She even travelled all the way to Manitoba, Canada for us & I am SO thankful she did (making arrangements for her to come was super easy as she took care of everything & we didn’t have to worry about a thing), & also helped deciding on a time for the ceremony, as well as other wedding details.. she truly went above & beyond! The entire wedding was shot by Jillian herself, she didn’t miss a single shot and the photos are absolutely perfect. She was extremely easy to work with & made us both feel comfortable being in front of the camera. We could not be happier with our experience & am looking forward to working with her again in the future. Thank you so much again Jill, you’re the best!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Jillian Tree Photography Pricing

220x220 sq 1420570872646 miami wedding santa maria mansion007
220x220 sq 1420570885357 miami wedding santa maria mansion083
220x220 sq 1420570894543 west palm beach wedding photographer036
220x220 sq 1420571003842 miami engagement ancient spanish monastery030

Jillian Tree Photography captured a recent wedding we catered and her images are just stunning! Beautiful eye and style. She captured some great shots of our Grill Masters and Grill! Thanks so much Jillian Tree! Hope to work with you on the near future!

I love Jillian Tree... such a beautiful photography! And working with her is a pleasure.

I have been in business for 33 years and I hope some day I can be as good as Jillian!

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322   See On Map