Jillian Tree Photography

Plantation, FL View map
$3,901 Most Popular Price

$3,901 Most Popular Price

I LOVE photographing weddings. I love having this amazing job where I get to witness love joining together, the happiest day of a couple's life. I get to capture the bride giggling with her bridesmaids while nervously putting on her dress, the couple's first kiss as husband & wife, & my favorite is that moment after they walk down the aisle and realize they are really married!!

I've photographed weddings in Switzerland, Guatemala, Canada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, Tennessee and all over Florida. I love traveling for weddings, shooting in new environments with mountains, forests, lakes or fields. Lace wedding dresses & floral crowns/hair accessories make me sigh with a happy photographer's heart!

I adore my husband, being a mom to my beautiful daughters, & my Savior. I'm incredibly happy getting to do what I love, taking a limited number of weddings each year to dedicate myself to them more personally. I write my emails with lots of hearts & smiley faces :) I love my brides & getting to spend their incredible day with them, capturing their own unique love story.

Please contact me through my website: www.JillianTree.com

Tommy Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jillian Tree Photography is so awesome! Jillian did an amazing job naturally capturing our engagement, followed by an equally beautiful engagement photoshoot. I am from Baltimore, Maryland and had been planning a surprise vacation proposal in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Jillian was extremely helpful and flexible with the whole situation. We couldn't have been happier, and we highly recommend Jillian Tree Photography.
    Andrew Married on 04/27/2018
    AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

We found Jillian to do destination engagement photos to start with, and the whole time with Jillian was just a great experience. She has such a passion for photography, and it shows with the settings she finds and really has a great eye for capturing moments.

We also had Jillian take our wedding photos and they looked like they were something out of a magazine! If I could give her 10 stars I would. She and her colleague Paul really took some outstanding photos! Everyone that has seen the blog that she posted of our wedding has been blow away.

Jillian was in charge of one of the most important elements of our wedding, which it capturing the moments forever, and I have to say that I don't feel anyone else could have done a better job.

you really are the best Jillian! thank you for capturing our special day!

Best regards,

Jenna and Andrew
    Nirvanna A. Married on 03/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We could not be happier!! :)

Working with Jillian was incredible! She is very talented and captured our engagement shoot beautifully. The results were far beyond anything we could have hoped for. She made us feel very comfortable and answered all of our questions. Jillian also helped us pick the perfect location for our photos. We definitely look forward to working with her again soon! - Joel & Nirvanna
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michael & Bri
    19 photos · 06/02/2013

Memories for You Weddings & Events Memories for You Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Jillian is an amazing Photographer! Her photography style is beautiful and that coupled with her amazing personality a bride and groom could not go wrong in selecting her to capture beautiful moments on their special day. She is a true professional before, during and after. We love working with her and hope to do so more often.

YC STEAKHOUSE CATERING YC STEAKHOUSE CATERING Wedding Caterers

Jillian Tree Photography captured a recent wedding we catered and her images are just stunning! Beautiful eye and style. She captured some great shots of our Grill Masters and Grill! Thanks so much Jillian Tree! Hope to work with you on the near future!

Beauty in the Making Beauty in the Making Wedding Planners

I love Jillian Tree... such a beautiful photography! And working with her is a pleasure.

Plantation, FL, 33322
Location of (Jillian Tree Photography)

Jillian Tree Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jillian Tree Photography include in the starting price?

Jillian Tree Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jillian Tree Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jillian Tree Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jillian Tree Photography offer?

Jillian Tree Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jillian Tree Photography offer?

Jillian Tree Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jillian Tree Photography offer for wedding events?

Jillian Tree Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jillian Tree Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jillian Tree Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding