JIC Ceremonies "Interfaith" Reviews

3 | Scottsdale, AZ

3 Reviews for JIC Ceremonies "Interfaith"

Destiny · Married on 04/21/2001

Bernie provided a beautiful ceremony for our interfaith wedding. He included both Jewish and Christian aspects and a wonderful touch uniqueness. He and his wife did all they could to put us at ease during our pre-wedding jitters and helped us except an unbelievable rainstorm on our wedding day, when it was supposed to be outside. If I ever renew my vows I'll be sure to call Bernie again.

Sent on 04/30/2008

Sharon · event on 05/17/2014

Bernie performed a surprise vow renewal at our parents' anniversary party. We wanted something pretty informal and playful, but still with heart, and he worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted.

We had a little trouble communicating about the specific location within the venue (I only found out at the last minute, so was sending him emails and phone messages) -- and he ended up in the wrong parking lot -- but we found each other and got him to the party and it was all terrific!

Sent on 05/25/2015

jaime · Married on 04/25/2015

0.8
      0.5

Bernie was terrible, he was absolutely the worst part about our wedding. He pretends to be interfaith. We met with him going over all the details of our wedding 2-3weeks before the ceremony. Then day of the wedding he freaks out about my non-jewish husband not wearing a yamaka. It was an all out brawl, and our amazing DJ witnessed it and even offered to married us. Bernie did do the ceremony, not how we talked about, and at the end of the day we are married. Our marriage would have started much smoother without Bernie. Strongly recommend you choose anyone else!

Sent on 09/17/2016