JHyde Photography Reviews

JHyde Photography 6
JHyde Photography 7

marykate monahan · Married on 09/21/2019

So happy I found Jen!

Jen is the best! We clicked right away and absolutely LOVE our engagement pics! She is so down to earth and fun to work with. We couldn't be happier with our decision. We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding in less than a year, and then our bridal session! So excited!

Stephanie Minnich · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I had recently met Jennifer and was SO happy to see that she would be my best friend’s photographer! I cannot say enough nice things about her! She immediately puts you at ease when you’re in front of the camera and knows the right things to say to catch a natural laugh or smile! Jen is extremely professional and had a great understanding of the entire day’s schedule. She was patient when the bride needed time to relax and knew exactly how long each shot would take. Jen showed my friend and I some photos she had taken the day of the event and I have no doubt that the bride will love every single one of them! Highly recommend using JHyde Photography for ANY event!

Alison R Sousa · Married on 06/29/2019

Friend + Vendor = Friendor :)

As a wedding coordinator, I work extremely close with all of my clients vendors but especially with the photographers! This team effort between the photographer and I is what makes the day stay on schedule and also allows the photographer to truly capture each moment of the day without thinking of what time it is or if we need to move onto the second location. Working with Jen and her assistant Rebecca was one do the best collaborative experience we had this year on an event. Jen speaks to her client with a ton that provide both comfort and direction. She’s a blessing to any couple on their wedding day! From her warm smile to her simply amazing eye for photography, I count down the days until we have the moment to work together again! I’ve only had the opportunity to see snapshots of the day, but am blown away with what we’ve seen so far! If you’re looking for photography team that provides out of this world quality and does so with a glowing personality and true Passion for their craft, look no further!

Kristina · Married on 06/21/2019

This. Photographer. Is. Amazing.

I cannot praise Jennifer enough for how fantastic of a job she did for our wedding. I am super picky and tear my self apart in pictures but I loved EVERY SINGLE PICTURE that Jen captured. She went above and beyond from the start of the day to the end, never skipping a beat. She played bartender for our head table during dinner, she bustled my dress when I had a meltdown from carrying my train all day, and she saved me from a wardrobe malfunction reassuring me no one ever saw. In the process we worked so well together that I also made a friend! I would recommend Jennifer to anyone and everyone. She truly is a talented and wonderful person.

JHyde Photography 8
    JHyde Photography 9
    JHyde Photography 10
    JHyde Photography 11
    JHyde Photography 12
    JHyde Photography 13
  • Laura

Laura Triphahn · Married on 06/19/2019

So much more than a Photographer!

JHyde Photography is nothing short of perfect! My husband and I were married in Benton Harbor, MI, and Jen Hyde herself made the 4+ hour trek, a handful of times to capture our day for us!! Jen was so charismatic and friendly, we instantly felt a bond with her! She seemingly effortlessly captured every precious moment of our wedding. I am so thankful to have found her, and for the amazingly emotional memories she gave to me forever! Thank you Jen, for everything, our day simply would not have been the same without you!

JHyde Photography 14

Ashley Stanek · Married on 03/30/2019

Great experience!

Jen was incredibly accommodating with our first meeting. She helped us personalize the package that fit our needs and budget. We ended up getting more than was possible with other photographers and her albums show couples who look genuinely happy and not just posed. She answered questions I didn’t know I had

Leslie Freeman · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic Experience!

Jen recently photographed my brother's wedding and I cant say enough awesome things about our experience. Jen arrived right on time, took complete control of our timetable and got us in line, and she also helped with making the final decision on moving the ceremony inside out if the rain at the last minute. She was a complete professional the entire time and never lost her cool while the rest of us felt overwhelmed. We appreciated her ability to adapt to a new ceremony location at the last moment. I cant wait to see all the wedding pictures! Thank you Jen!

Leslie Freeman · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic Experience!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Maggie Drain · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding photographer

If you are looking for someone who truly cares about you and your love story Jen is the photographer for you. She is truly outstanding. Her communication and creativity have been nothing short of amazing. We will be using her for all things to come in our future.

Shelby · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing!!!

I will NEVER use another photographer in my life! The second I met Jen my husband and I knew she was the one that was going to capture the wonderful moments of the best day of our lives. Jen has an INCREDIBLE attention to detail, and will go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure that her work is exactly what she invisions. Not only is she exceptional with her photos, but she was pretty much my day of coordinator. She made sure everything ran and smoothly as possible! I love Jen, I would recommend her to ANYONE she has one of the best personalities, I honestly can’t say enough good things about her. LOVE YOU JEN! 😘

Sent on 09/11/2019

Amy · Married on 07/28/2018

Jennifer is AMAZING! She is so talented and artistic. She did our engagement photos and wedding day photos and used her shots to create our save the dates and thank yous. Her eye for beautiful shots and confidence with her camera made her easy and trustworthy to work with. She got shots that I never would have thought of myself and everything turned out beautifully.

Sent on 09/01/2018
  • William

William · Married on 10/04/2017

Excellent Professional and Fun

I was the DJ service at a wedding she and her assistant just Shot at Two Brothers roundhouse and I must say one of the best I have ever worked with, Super witty very Pro and a super nice team. A sound Decision For sure

Sent on 09/08/2019

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Perfection

Jennifer shot our wedding in May of 2018 and was the most amazing photographer I’ve ever worked with EVER. She was helpful and attentive and was super fun and sweet the entire day even though it was like 95 + degrees all day. And the pictures she’s took, are so beyond perfect I can’t stop staring at them and THEY’RE JUST FROM THE SNEAK PEAK. She’s amazingly reasonable with her prices and made herself available to us whenever we had questions or anything. She’s probably my new best friend lol. I would give her 1000 stars if I could!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jennafer Bell · Married on 03/31/2017

Great photographer

Jennifer was so amazing to work with! She was the photographer for my wedding photos. At the time, my husband and I were very new to the Chicago area (we moved from Florida). Although we just met Jennifer, it felt like we have been friends for years. She made us feel comfortable, there was no awkwardness. She knew the right angles and lighting to use. She had numerous ideas for us and was more than happy to let us speak/use our own ideas. I highly recommend her services and cannot wait to use her again!

Katrina Schaffner · Married on 08/26/2015

Amazing Photos and Experience!

Jen is the greatest! We have asked her to photograph our life journey! She started with our engagement photos, to wedding, to our baby and now family photos. She is always professional and gives great direction. We cannot say enough good things.

MEG · Married on 07/18/2015

Best photographer ever

We love her! She has done all types of pictures for us! Our engagement pictures, our wedding, maternity, newborn and kid pictures, family photos! We are always impressed with her pictures and her ability to go above and beyond! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Colleen Mirza · Married on 05/20/2011

The total package!

There is no need to look any further, if you’re in need of a wedding photographer! Jen is all you need. She is professional, easy to work with and will make your wedding day so very special!!

• Annelise

Annelise · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful photos!

Jen is AMAZING, she took the best photos of our wedding and she has such a fun personality which makes the process easy! We couldn’t recommend her enough. If you have the opportunity to work with her DO IT!

Jeanette · Married on 05/27/2018

Look no further!

Jen shot our wedding last May and we could not be more thrilled with the planning process, day of magic, and, most importantly, the results! She was always on top of things leading up to the big day and her packages were customizable so we got exactly what we wanted (unlimited time was a big seller - you don't want to be limited to 8, 10, whatever hours on your day!). She and her assistant were incredible to have with us throughout the wedding day, keeping us on schedule, efficiently telling wedding party and family members where to go and when, and overall being the calm sidekicks we didn't even know we needed. And we are just blown away by our photos - we got an awesome variety of beautiful posed shots, fun candids, and detail shots, all perfectly edited. We get so many compliments on the photos whenever we share them. We highly recommend Jen as a wedding photographer - and what's even better is she does non-wedding photography as well, so we can't wait to use her in the future for family photos! Bonus!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Julia · Married on 12/29/2018

3.0

We Love Jen!

Jen was an easy "yes" for my husband and I. Not only is Jen creative and captures beautiful moments that last forever, but her personality is fun and she really gets to know you as a couple and capture your love story. Our wedding was in Milwaukee, and Jen made the distance of planning that much more easy for us. We trusted her with everything and she didn't disappoint. We love you Jen and staff!!! You guys are truly amazing and we are so lucky to have crossed paths!! XOXO, Julia and Michael