JH Adams Inn Reviews

JH Adams Inn 6
JH Adams Inn 7

Andrew Kinzie · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome experience

Julie is by far the best event organizer anyone could possibly ask for. The venue is priced very well and honestly for as much as you get its priced low compared to other venues. Julie and her staff go above and beyond to the point you would be wasting your money if you hired a wedding planner. She will happily take care of everything from start to finish and make sure you're happy while making sure everything flows. We kept our wedding small and budget small but the result was elegant and looked more like a high dollar wedding. Will post some photos later on if possible. Only minor hiccup was an issue with the AC in the Kincaid suite but Julie was able to get a repair technician out within an hour and didnt hold up our day. She and her staff truly go above and beyond. Food was also amazing as well and will definitely be back to enjoy the onsite restaurant often.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Cindy Shaver · Married on 09/25/2019

The perfect venue for our event!

This venue was perfect for our event! Elegant and almost intimate.
    The staff was quite helpful and accessible before, after, and during the whole process.
    Everyone commented about our lovely evening. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Bailey · Married on 07/20/2019

Thank You for the Happy Memories!

We are so glad that we chose the JH Adams Inn for our daughter's wedding reception venue. From our first tour to our menu tasting and all the details leading up to her big day, we were confident that everything was being handled with the utmost attention and professional oversight. Our day-of-coordinator, Julie Daye was a dream to work with and kept the lines of communication open with us and all of our vendors. This was especially valuable to us, because we live out of town. The food we ordered was delicious, abundant and served in a very timely fashion. I would return to the restaurant just to eat there again. All in all, the day came off without a hitch and was beautiful from the moment the girls began to get ready until the sparkler get-away. I would encourage anyone considering this venue to take advantage of the suites on-site as preparation rooms and overnight accommodations. They are truly lovely and well-appointed. Thank you to the chefs, staff and especially Julie for all the happy memories we came away with from our daughter's special day!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Gina Detmar Pines · Married on 05/10/2019

Graduation Celebration

Everything was spectacular and perfectly executed!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 05/04/2019

Very cooperating and thorough

We had a wonderful wedding at this venue. We hardly have any complaints at all. Working with Julie was a blast and a wonderful experience. Just need sign to tell people where to park.

Sent on 05/29/2019

G Pugh · Married on 03/07/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Julia and the staff were excellent - such great customer service. Our group loved the environment, describing it as intimate and perfect for our event. We received awesome assistance with planning and everything exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 03/03/2019

I do JH Adams Crew

I am extremely happy with my wedding at JH Adams Inn. Julie Daye is wonderful to work with. She was there every step of the way to make my day perfect. The Inn is such a beautiful and intimate place for a wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    JH Adams Inn 8

Janice Lapping · Married on 12/07/2018

Over The Top Experience

I couldn’t have ask for better service, Julie was fantastic an I didn’t have to worry about anything.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Carly Moon · Married on 11/10/2018

This vendor was fantastic!

The staff at J. H. Adams was fantastic! My wedding went great! They are also great at getting back to you and answering any questions or concerns you have and resolving them. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/15/2018

JH Adams Inn's reply:

Thank you Carly! You have wonderful family and friends and it was truly a beautiful day! We wish you and Daniel many years of happiness!!
  • O

Olivia Cockerham · Married on 10/27/2018

So glad we chose JH Adams Inn for our special day!!

Our day was perfect!! The attention to every detail was flawless. Could not be happier with our experience with JH Adams Inn - it was beautiful, the staff were extraordinary, plenty of room for our 150 guests, the hotel rooms were perfect for our out of town guests and lastly...the food...AMAZING!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

JH Adams Inn's reply:

Thank you Olivia! You and Mary are such an amazing couple.. You touched all of our hearts here and we wish you many many happy years together!

Stan · Married on 12/10/2016

What an absolutely stunning evening! There is not one detail that we would change. Mena, Melissa and the entire staff were so special to us, accomodated our every need and helped to make our wedding just perfect. Just take a look at the property. Once you're there, you can begin to see how incredible the venue is and what a beautiful setting it would be for your special day.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Jamie · Married on 11/11/2016

Very elegant place to have any wedding event.. Easy to work with when you want to add some of your own decorations.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Pamela · Married on 10/29/2016

Melissa was fantastic from the beginning planning stages to the end of our rehearsal dinner. Accommodating, knowledgeable, flexible..... Everything exceeded our expectations!!! Those of us who live in Lake Norman will drive to JH Adams again because the food, atmosphere and hospitality are uniquely superb! We cannot thank you enough for making our special occasion a lasting wonderful memory! ~Pamela Haungs, the Groom's Mother~

Sent on 12/04/2016

Paula · Married on 09/17/2016

I had an awesome experience from start to finish. Julie and the staff are an event planners dream! Blessings from heaven!

Julie and staff were the epitome of professionalism while feeling like family. My event was beautiful! Everything we hoped it would be. I’m so grateful and I’m looking forward to another even more amazing event in 2020.

Sent on 10/10/2019
    JH Adams Inn 20
    JH Adams Inn 21
    JH Adams Inn 22

JH Adams Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Paula! You are also a blessing and we look forward to having you back next year!

Julie Daye and Staff

We recently had our wedding at this venue, it was amazing. Mena is great. She will do everything in her power to help you and improve your experience. As a bride, I changed colors and my mind numerous times but Mena was there throughout the process. The food was amazing, many guests saying it was the best they ever had at a wedding. Would definitely recommend for any couple!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Tracy · Married on 11/22/2014

The JH Adams Inn was such a beautiful venue and perfect for our special day! My husband and I renewed our vows there and it was wonderful! They had all the chairs and tables set up for us, they helped us decorate, and set everything up. They were very professional and when my CD wouldn't play the music for our ceremony, they searched on YouTube and found them! They mixed our punch together which ended up to be delicious! They set out beautiful wine glases for everyone to use and cut our cake for us and served it! I was very pleased with the service we received.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Mena is amazing!!! Anytime you have a question she will give you an honest answer. She is great to work with

Sent on 07/05/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/19/2013

We have booked JH Adams Inn for our wedding ceremony and reception in 2014 and could not be more impressed with the service this far! Leeann is great to work with and has been quick to respond to any questions we have!The venue was very well priced compared to other venus in the Triad. We had the pleasure of meeting Mena as well, and have been very impressed with the staff as well. We also had high tea here with our entire family and we were really impressed with the quality and the quantity of the food and tea! Such a beautiful venue and such great staff! If the delicious food is a taste of what to come at our reception we can't wait! Will update a review after our wedding in 2014 :-)

Sent on 03/19/2013

Jan · Married on 10/03/2009

Very responsive to changes and special requests . Excellent personalized service

Sent on 12/06/2016

letitia · Married on 02/24/2017

I had a Rehearsal dinner at the Inn. All of the groomsmen and family stayed at the Inn. I would highly recommend JH Adams and all the services they provide. All of my guest had nothing but great compliments for the rooms, dinner, and staff. Melissa, Ben, and the entire staff were accomodating, kind, respectful, professional, and I could not have asked for more! They helped make my Son's wedding weekend wonderful and stress free.

Sent on 03/13/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/05/2013

I LOVED this venue/reception site. I had actually just barely missed a Groupon but the rep was willing to work with my budget a little. Any questions I had, she was prompt in her responses. Any issues that come up, she would look into it and let me know what may have occurred. They are very polite, kind. Food from the restaurant for catering was amazing. We didn't know how to organize the food and they made it so we could have a bit of two options on each plate. I would highly recommend JH Adams. The wedding was gorgeous, the venue perfect and everyone marveled time and time again on how much they enjoyed it.

Sent on 10/12/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2012

I just had my ceremony and reception at this beautiful inn last month. We had booked a year in advance and every time I sent an email or called Mena or Meghan they returned it very quickly. They were both so great to work with. The staff was also very nice and helped in any way they could. Food was delicious and I got good reviews from my guests. Everything turned out so great. I told Meghan what I wanted and they had everything set up and ready to go so quickly! I felt like they went above and beyond to make our day special. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/16/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2010

The Inn gave me everything I was looking for. Mina, the GM, was awesome to work with; she knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. Meghan, event manager, was so amazing with staying on top of the reception and making sure that everything was done perfect. Mina and Meghan had the chef prepare two plates of food that was waiting in the bridal suite for my husband and I after the reception. The food was perfect, the tables set up exactly how I wanted, and just the Inn itself has so much detail the only decorations that I need was flowers! I only had one concern and as soon as I let Meghan know; she immediately took the situation under control without any of my guest knowing. I highly recommend not only the Inn for your venue, but for just a quick get-away!

Sent on 01/19/2011

Marcquisha and David · Married on 07/20/2013

This venue speaks for itself!!!! We had our wedding and reception here and our guests were blown away!!! Not much decoration was needed. The intimacy of the venue speaks volumes. The Kincaid Suite was huge and more than we expected. The day of the wedding flowed as planned. Everyone from the front desk clerk to the bartender were very pleasant and attentive. Leahnn and her staff was superb!!! Thank you guys!!! If we had to, we would do it all over again. **Marcquisha and David**

Sent on 07/29/2013

Annette · Married on 08/29/2015

The facility, Mena, and staff were amazing. My only complaint was that we'd asked for a cash bar and ended up being charged beer and wine. It was a bit of a bummer, but the place is beautiful and the staff is phenomenal. Despite the hiccup, I'd recommend this place to anyone getting married in the High Point area.

Sent on 09/26/2016