[JG] Judy + Gavin Reviews

79 | San Dimas, CA

79 Reviews for [JG] Judy + Gavin

1 User photo

[JG] Judy + Gavin 1

Gavin and Judy were a dream team. They were my photographers and videographers. They both know exactly what they're doing from tons of experience. They were helpful with things I didn't even know I needed help with... plus the photos turned out exactly how we wanted. They captured great moments and went with a look and feel that we wanted. They make an effort to get to know you as a couple and go from there. I appreciated their balance of professionalism and personal touch!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Judy and Gavin did an AMAZING job for our wedding and engagement photos. I wanted a photographer who didn't just take posed shots, and who would be able to produce a series of pictures that were natural and told a story. They delivered exactly that and more! Many of my friends praised the pictures when they saw them. Judy was also extremely helpful to have around as she gave tips on how to put on my birdcage veil and how to cut the cake (I know, simple things, but not things I normally have to do!). They were so easy to get along with and extremely professional. Although on the pricer side, I think they are worth every single dollar I paid! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2011

They are amazing couple to work with! We are so satisfied with our wedding photography and video. Very flexible and give you ideas and they will take you to great places for your pictures!

Sent on 02/06/2012

David · Married on 12/22/2013

Enjoyed Judy & Gavin's connection with us which allowed us to feel very comfortable while we were in the spotlight. Also, they know thier stuff when it comes to lighting, angles, and what makes a good shot. My advice is to trust them, and you will love the outcome!

Just remember to schedule your engagement shoots far in advance, as thier schedule books up quick!

Sent on 02/10/2014