JFray Productions Reviews

25 | Avon, OH

25 Reviews for JFray Productions

25 JFray Productions Reviews

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

She did an amazing job on my best friends wedding video! It brings you to tears and captures the day with the same love an emotion you feel living it!

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Picking someone to capture our wedding day was a difficult choice for us, until we met Jess. We knew within minutes of meeting her that our search was over. She has an infectious personality and such a passion for what she does. That passion really shows in our video. Every detail, every moment, we know was carefully picked by her. The unstoppable energy, excitement, and love for what she does is what truly makes her unique. We are so grateful and absolutely obsessed with our wedding video! Memories we will have to cherish forever.

Christine · Married on 06/17/2017

We met with and considered several videographers leading up to our wedding, but once we met with Jess, our minds were made up. Jess made us feel like old friends and spent the time to help us understand all of the services she offered. JFray produced a wedding video that captured all of the best moments of our wedding in beautiful detail. Watching our highlight video feels like we are experiencing our special day all over again. Jess was able to set up multiple angles of our ceremony, which added an extra layer of professional scenery to our wedding video. She caught wonderful candid shots throughout the day, which helped capture the joyful atmosphere. To top it off, Jess sent us an amazing care package along with our videos. We would recommend JFray Productions to everyone.

Jenna · Married on 06/10/2017

Let's just sayyyy... I literally planned my wedding date around her availability! I have been in the events industry for 9 years - and I was always blown away by her work. I used to plan 25 wedding a year, so I've seen it all (I now am in corporate events). Not only is she amazing at what she does, she has the best personality to match. Always kept us laughing - but was professional and focused. I wish I could get married again, just to work with her again!

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Simply the best. I knew from the time I watched the short films and highlights of strangers weddings and fell completely in love, that J Fray would be who we would want to capture our day. Then, after meeting Jess it took about 2 minutes for both my husband and I to know we would sign a contract with her that night. Jess beautifully captured every detail of our wedding day. We are so glad we added on some extra hours and decided to get the short film. She was always quick to respond and created a video that we will treasure forever. Absolutely worth every penny, Jess is amazing and you can tell she really loves what she does. If you are thinking about hiring a videographer DO IT!! and hire JFray, you won't be disappointed.

• Gruver Wedding

Matthew and Angela · Married on 05/06/2017

Absolutely in love with our wedding highlight video! If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, DO IT! It is worth EVERY penny.

After watching our video, there are so many moments, toasts, expressions, etc. that occurred during our day, that we never saw, or forget hearing, day of. It was amazing to see and hear these things with our video. I am so thrilled I have this keepsake for the rest of my life, to watch whenever I want, and to show our future children what our day was like. Even my dad cried watching our video!

Jess does an amazing job editing, as well as putting together the whole Blu-ray. It is way more than I ever anticipated. She truly cares about all of her clients, and puts so much time and effort into making your video so unique. She is the most bubbly and fun person to be around! During the wedding planning, Jess recommended that my husband and I read our letters to each other during our first look. It was the BEST idea. So many emotions, all caught on video. It was perfect, and I’m so happy we took her advice on this.

It may take up to 6 months to get your video, but I promise, it is TOTALLY worth the wait! I have seen many wedding videos, and nothing compares to the way Jess films and edits. She has quite the talent! If I had to do it all over again, I would 100% hire JFray again!

Erica · Married on 12/10/2016

After watching just one of the wedding highlight films on her website (and crying at a complete stranger's love story), we knew that we had to have JFray for our wedding! Her videos are absolutely incredible - touching, professional, personalized, and very stylized, rather than documentary, which was super important to us. Everything leading up to the day went very smoothly, with Jess reaching out to us to plan all of the necessary details, and we can't put into words how thrilled we are with the results. The packages that Jess offers are flexible, and have so many options so that you can really maximize the output that you get while keeping the costs constrained to just the things that you want. Having the ability to relive our wedding day was the best gift anyone could have given us. I haven't otherwise found a better quality wedding video than Jess produces. We are THRILLED with our choice! Thank you so much, Jess!

Mitch · Married on 10/01/2016

Our photographer recommended Jfray to us having worked with them before. Price tag sticker shock was quickly gone once we started working with them. Great communication, very professional, and extremely easy to work with. As a groom, I wasn't too thrilled about getting a video, however after seeing the reactions from my friends and family from the highlight video, I instantly knew it was worth it. Jfray showed up on time to all locations and took control of the audio and video portions of the wedding. I barely knew they were there and considering the shots that were captured, they clearly knew what they were doing. Video editing was top notch! I felt as if my wedding was an incredible documentary at a film festival! It is also worth noting that I was not expecting the the entire thing to be shot in high definition and on blu ray. I imagine this is a rare quality amongst videograohers still today. I am trying to find something... anything.... to criticize or jade any type of positive review, but I cannot. 10/10 would recommend!!!! THANKS!

Kendra · Married on 08/20/2016

The BEST decision! We are so thankful that we hired JFray Productions to film our August Cleveland wedding! Jess is not only talented, but professional, pleasant to work with and an incredible videographer. She has the creative eye that we trusted to capture our special day and she did a beautiful job creating our video that will be cherished for the rest of our lives. As a bride, I had full confidence in Jess and she was reliable, prompt in communication and has a special gift at creating the once-in-a-lifetime video that will make you laugh, cry and warm your heart. Our families and bridal party loved having her there on our big day and appreciated her hard work and shining personality. It means so much to my husband and I to be able to watch our wedding day and relive it again. We highly recommend JFray Productions and promise future bride and grooms that her quality HD video equipment, talent in editing and captured moments are worth every single penny. A must have! Thank you Jess and your team for an unforgettable keepsake.
    ~Kendra & Matt
    8/20/16

Kevin · Married on 07/09/2016

Jessica is such an amazing person who has an amazing eye for detail and direction. We booked her for photography and videography and she did everything possible to meet our needs. She took our suggestions and turned them into a lifetime of memories that we will cherish forever. Anyone who doesn't book with Jfray is nuts and we couldn't be happier to write this review!

Rachael · Married on 05/07/2016

Jess and I immediately connected when we first spoke and I was so excited to hire her as our videographer. I went back and forth on whether or not to spend the money on a videographer and I'm SO GLAD I did!

Leading up to the wedding, I loved how Jess made some great recommendations for special moments to capture (reading letters with my husband and a "first look" with my dad before the ceremony). She was also so helpful with providing input on our timeline, making sure that it was set up in a way that would allow time for everything to happen while still flowing smoothly.

On the day of the wedding, Jess was also fantastic. She worked extremely well with my photographer, Kayla at Full Bloom Photography (who is also amazing), and captured all of our special moments while making us feel totally at ease.

The best part of working with Jess is the finished product. Our wedding highlight video was absolutely INCREDIBLE. It took me about 50 times of watching it to be able to make it through without bawling my eyes out because Jess so perfectly showcased all of the emotions that day. I've lost count of how many people have told me that our wedding video was the best they've ever seen! I've even heard that people who don't even personally know my husband and I were watching our video and crying! Ha! I was also very impressed with the delivery of our final Blu-Rays. The outside packaging was adorable and the functionality of the Blu-Rays (menu, etc.) was beautifully done and very professional looking.

All in all, using JFray Productions as our wedding videographer was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Jess was an absolute pleasure to work with and she does AMAZING wedding videos. I'm so thankful that for years to come my husband and I—as well as our future children and even grandchildren—will be able to relive our wedding day by seeing and hearing all of the wonderful emotions and words. Thank you SO MUCH, Jess!

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2015

Jessica is simply wonderful! There are no words to describe what a wonderful experience we had with her for our wedding day video.

The video is crisp, clear, detail oriented and looks like it belongs on the big screen or movie trailer. There is not one piece of footage my husband and I dislike. The compliments we have received on her professionalism and hard work on our wedding day, as well as the video itself, has all been outstanding. Not to mention; Jessica is spunky and fun! Her personality is contagious and a person you want to be around!

Jessica was energetic, stuck to the list of shots/video we asked for and used her own skill and creativity to make our wedding video a masterpiece.

She was prompt and on time to out wedding day events and kept herself busy and paying attention to even the smallest details at all times. She responds almost immediately to email and texts with questions and is efficient in being sure to get the video and "end result" to the bride and groom. She also met the deadline date that she set for when video would be edited and ready for viewing.

Pricing is right where I would expect it to be and well worth every penny. Jessica and her partner, spent about 13 hours with us on our wedding day, countless hours editing, time spent communicating with me and my husband, and creation of the video. . . that is a lot of time on one event and the effort and dedication to it has certainly shown.

I would recommend JFray Productions for your wedding, family event, photo shoot, engagement session, or any videography/photography needs. We had a lot of fun with Jes and hope to use her in the future.

Rachael · Married on 08/22/2015

Hiring Jess to film our wedding was one of the best planning decisions we made. I researched tons of local videographers and was unable to find one that paralleled the quality of Jess's work. When I met with her, we discussed the overall feel of the wedding and tossed around some ideas. I loved seeing her genuine interest in who we were as a couple, and how excited she was to tell our story through film. I loved that she offered basic packages that could be upgraded with add-on items, to fully customize your final product. Jess was professional, easy to talk to, and most importantly, I trusted her. Booking her was a no-brainer.

On our wedding day, Jess arrived on-time, prepared, and ready to shoot. We hardly noticed she was there, but she was absolutely everywhere! It was amazing to watch our footage and see everything she shot. I didn't have to tell her what to film, or worry about a thing – I totally trusted her, and I knew she had it handled! Our wedding went by so fast and I'm so grateful to have it all captured through Jess's lens and her keen eye. She has high standards and it's evident through her work.

Jess worked tirelessly to create our highlight film – timing every frame perfectly and searching high and low for the perfect song to suit our style. The final video was beautiful, cinematic, and made me cry like a baby. Our Blu-Ray discs were also custom designed, and the film/audio quality is incredible. We are both so glad we booked a videographer, it's a worthwhile investment for such an important day, and you don't get to go back. I tell everyone who is engaged to hire someone, and more importantly, to hire Jess!

Emily · Married on 07/02/2015

Jessica shot my small wedding in Pittsburgh, PA on July 2, 2015. From the very beginning of our working together, Jessica was extremely responsive to all of my questions and very helpful in deciding what exactly about the day I wanted to document. The photos she took are absolutely beautiful!! She captured so many wonderful moments. Additionally, my guests and family commented to me about how friendly and fun she was to work with as she took the formal pictures and pictures of guests at the reception. Even 6 months after the wedding she was still answering my text messages about the best type of paper on which to order my prints. I absolutely recommend her!!

Bianca · Married on 06/13/2015

My husband and I hired Jessica from JFray Productions to photograph our wedding day on June 13, 2015. Jessica was hands-down my favorite vendor I worked with. Her attention to detail, organization, and easy-going personality made our day flow smoothly. She was with me all day; she fit in with my family, other vendors, and bridal party effortlessly. Jessica's editing work and final products are PERFECTION. You will not be disappointed in the quality and beauty of her work. I have recommended her to all of my friends and family members! I felt so confident in her during our consultation, I booked her on the spot - she was my first & only photographer I met with. We can't thank her enough for capturing one of our best days ever. So, stop reading reviews and call Jessica before she's booked up!

Stephanie · Married on 05/16/2015

It took me awhile to write this review, but I just watched our highlight reel today after it popped up on my Facebook timeline , two and half years later and it still made me cry. When we started our wedding planning, we had no plans to have a videographer, but after talking to people who said it would be worth it, we wanted to look into it more. My husband needed more convincing that we needed a videographer, but from the moment we met Jess, it seemed like we had been old friends and my husband was the one that said yes, let's book her. From that point forward, Jess was so easy to work with and made sure we were in communication all the way up to the moment we got our footage back. Booking her was one of the best decisions we made from our wedding and I'm so thankful that she was able to capture such a special day for us in a thoughtful, professional and emotional manner. Jess is so sweet and charismatic with such great vision, it was such a joy to work with her. She is completely worth every penny, and we are so glad to have these memories.

• lauraanddoug2015

Doug · Married on 04/24/2015

As a wedding videographers ourselves, you can imagine that choosing someone to film our wedding was one of the most difficult decisions we had to make. We had met Jessica at a wedding film conference two years ago. She was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed hanging out with her. When we got engaged, we went to another conference and saw her there... She was all about filming our wedding. We went back to our hotel room and checked out her work..and were really impressed. We asked her if she would want to come to Florida to film our wedding. She was all about it! Again, as a wedding videographer, the one thing I didn't want to worry about on our wedding day was our video. I wanted to hire a professional who I know would capture our day perfectly and Jess did not disappoint. Our footage looked amazing, the audio was perfect and the highlight film did a wonderful job of re-telling the story of our day. I know the importance of video at a wedding. The day will fly by and you won't remember a thing. Hire a videographer, more importantly hire JFRAY Productions.

Rachel · Married on 01/10/2015

I am a home movie freak. I love that I have so many home videos from my childhood to look back on, which is why I knew we would have to have at least our ceremony video-taped so that we could look back on it for years to come. When I started to research wedding videographers in the Cleveland area, I kept going back to JFray Productions. To be honest, I spent ENDLESS nights researching vendors and none of them compared to JFray Productions. The creativity and quality is what kept me re-watching all of the wedding videos over and over again. Finally, I knew I had to have JFray Productions film our wedding! This was not a category of our wedding budget that I had much money to spend. I hired Jess to film only our ceremony. As time went on, I knew I had to have the full package deal. I wanted everything she had to offer. Meeting with Jess in person sealed the deal. She wanted to get to know US as a couple. We needed to feel comfortable with her. After that meeting, we hired her for the BEST Package and even some “Add Ons” and I am so glad that we did. Hiring JFray Productions to film our wedding day was the best decision and it was the best money spent on our wedding. We will have these memories to share once loved ones have passed on and can share with our future children. Professional, creative, hard-working- all describe Jess and her company. Don’t look any further!

JFray Productions was so amazing for our wedding video team. Jess & her crew were with us all day, but they blended in so well. If you are worried about a videographer being in your face all day, that is not Jess!

Choosing to spend our money hiring a videographer was such an excellent choice. My husband and I were able to watch our highlight reel and share it all over FaceBook with our family and friends. Then we got our Blu Rays in the mail and OMG. They are the most adorable Blu Rays I've ever seen. Your wedding day going by in a blur and we were able to sit down and relive the whole thing and even watch things we missed (like seeing our bridal party entrances at the reception or me being able to see what was going on in the church before I entered). JFray captured raw emotion and some absolutely hilarious moments, like my husband licking the cake knife after we cut cake and then continuing to use it while we cut more cake :) The way she puts together the Blu Ray is amazing and SO high quality. It isn't like your parents wedding video when Uncle Stan held a shaky video camera the size of a boom box.

I give JFray five stars for value, quality, and professionalism. You will not be disappointed in you choose JFray!

Kelly · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot begin to express how glad I am that we had Jess for our wedding day! Videography was an afterthought for me but surprisingly something my husband insisted upon...and boy am I happy he did :) We didn't do much research but cannot believe how lucky we got with JFray Productions! Looking back and watching other wedding videos it's incredible how much her style stands out. This girl is legit!

She was amazing throughout the day---capturing so many special moments without intruding. She was upbeat and personable and brought nothing but a smile to my face. The final product was perfect. The delivery of it was adorable and everyone says it's just like watching a move. We are beyond lucky to be able to relive our day through the videos.

If you're not sure about hiring a videographer or aren't sure which one to choose you will not be disappointed with Jess! Worth every penny!

• O

Olga · Married on 06/28/2014

The honest truth was that getting a videographer for our wedding was a last minute decision but it was by far one of the BEST decisions we made. Let us just say, the investment was well worth it. Jess did a PHENOMENAL job capturing our special day and working with her was just as wonderful. During our wedding, she was able to film the most meaningful moments of the day without us even realizing she was there. Before our wedding day, we were often told that ‘the day goes by so quickly’ or ‘it is such an overwhelming day that you tend to forget some of the details’ and boy was everyone right. In the midst of all the excitement, without our amazing video, we would have definitely missed out on recalling a lot of our big day. Now, were able to relive every part of the best day of our lives together for many years to come. Even though it might have taken a little extra convincing for my husband at first, even he will now tell you that getting a videographer is a MUST!!! We cannot thank Jess enough for everything she did for us and if you’re reading this, and contemplating booking JFrayProductions for your wedding or special occasion…DO IT. We would recommend her to everyone!

Olga & Grant Thomas

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2012

Jessica is absolutely amazing. I knew that she had to be our videographer the first time I saw her work at a bridal show in Cleveland.

She was incredibly supportive of me on the wedding day itself, and she met with me for a couple hours in a coffee shop the day I contacted her for her services. We really got many of the details hammered out there... even though the wedding was 6 months away.

She put together 3 incredible photo montages that were played at the wedding. I literally did not notice her the entire day, but I know that she was there, shooting away! She has an incredible vision, a lovely personality, and is really cool. I am extremely excited to see the finished product :)

• F

Fred & Marla · Married on 07/07/2012

JFray Productions did an exceptional job and far surpassed our expectations. We debated whether or not we needed to hire a videographer, and I am SOOO thankful that we did. The memories that Jess captured for us are priceless and we will forever be grateful. Hiring JFray Productions to capture our wedding and reception was one of the best decisions we made!

Leah · Married on 06/02/2012

JFray Productions was so amazing! Jess was so friendly and easy to work with! She knew exactly what we wanted and made sure we got everything we asked for! I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is planning a wedding and looking for a great videographer to make your wedding memories last forever!

Ryan · Married on 10/03/2015

My wife and I were very satisfied with this company. In the run up to the ceremony, JFray Productions was very open with us and extremely willing to work around our needs and requirements. They made the day much easier for us and gave us one less thing to worry about on a very hectic day. The videos and editing are excellent and most definitely worth the cost! We are very pleased with the final product. It's not just a single angle shot that lasts for one long, extremely boring take. JFray Productions made every effort to make the final production dynamic and entertaining. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone planning their wedding day! My only complaint, if you want to call it that, is that delivery of the final product was a bit delayed. However, this is a very small issue and JFray Productions kept us informed throughout the editing process.