Rabbi Michael Raab Reviews

153 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

153 Reviews for Rabbi Michael Raab

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2013

Rabbi Michael Raab was an excellent officiant at my beach wedding! He is very professional, but also has a sense of humor, and truly cares! It was an honor to be wed by him :)

Sent on 04/16/2013

Our priest was running late and the weather was not on our side, but Rabbi Michael kept everything running smoothly and when the priest arrived they both did a fantastic job. We would highly recommend both of these officiants.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Gail · Married on 03/01/2013

There is a Jewish proverb that says: God is a great matchmaker — and we concur.
    While we waited a long time to find one another, we are a great match — stronger together and more in love every day; we couldn't be happier. And when we decided to actually join in marriage, we were led to Rabbi Michael Raab— a great match too. We commend him on striking just the right tone for our ceremony — humor, warmth and spirituality. The effect of Hebrew, English and Spanish during the most intimate moments was extraordinarily beautiful and the time he spent getting to know us before was extremely clear to our family and friends…and to us….and invaluable.
    Thank you. Many blessings for all.

Sent on 03/16/2013

Heather · Married on 02/17/2013

Rabbi Raab officiated our wedding last weekend. We wanted a traditional jewish ceremony and he came through with flying colors. He created the exact ceremony we had asked him for and was so accomodating and helpful throughout the whole process of planning the ceremony. He made us feel very comfortable and we were both able to really enjoy the special moment of getting married. I highlly recommend Rabbi Raab for your wedding day.
    Heather

Sent on 02/19/2013

Rabbi Raab truly made our big day even more special. He was so thoughtful and creative and blended my Buddhist background with my husband's Jewish faith perfectly. Our families and friends loved him and thought he did an amazing job too!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Colin · Married on 01/23/2013

Rabbi Michael

Nadya and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day so unforgettable. The fact Nadya comes from Ukraine, I come from Scotland and the wedding was in Naples you helped to make both our families comfortable and supported us before the wedding and made our ceremony so special for us and even surprised us with your Russian too  You are a special man and forever will have a special place in our hearts

Nadya and Colin

Sent on 01/27/2013

Rebecca & Michael · Married on 12/01/2012

Rabbi Raab did a great job for our wedding. We were quick to make a connection with Michael. He did an excellent job of catering to our wishes for the ceremony. Finally, our ceremony was a beautiful celebration of our love, and we couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 01/13/2013

Rabbi Raab was simply amazing. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the wedding.
    He spoke and explained the ceremony in English, Spanish and Hebrew which made it that much more special. We got to know him a bit more during the events that lead to the wedding. He is a nice and easy to talk to. I highly recommend his service. Our wedding was in Quito-Ecuador.

Sent on 12/30/2012
  • User2920467 · 2+ years ago

Could not have asked for a better officiant! Rabbi Raab was very responsive and flexible while planning the wedding and provided us with a perfect ceremony! I would highly recommend him to all!

Sent on 12/31/2012

jennifer · Married on 11/11/2012

hello everyone and congrats on your big day...let me start off by saying that i neverrr in my lifeeee though finding the perfect rabbi could have been so stressful especially for interfaith marriage. the day finally came where i had to get on the phones and start my research....as everyone else, i googled every keyword for my needs. the 1st link was Rabbi Raab.. when i called him it was as if we had known each other for so many years and its almost as if he knew exacttlyyyy what i was looking for just by speaking with me...the most special touch is when i told him we have a 4 year old and right away he suggested we did something special for her and do a sand ceremony undr the huppa... not only that...but considering my husbands family is catholic and spanish speaking, he explained duringthe ceremony in spanish about the huppa and the jewish ceremony..i pray the camera man caught the gasp of air and awwwssss everyone expressed when they heard him speaking spanish.. rabbi you are a trueeee definition of a gret person adn rabbi.. besides always following up, returning calls and being ontime.. i am veryyy greatful for your help services and bonding of my family!!! with love and admiration and as i am tearing up writing you this you are forever in our family!!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2012

Rabbi Michael was personable, compassionate, understanding and flexible. He made me feel like I knew him for years rather than just a short while. He listened to our story on how we met and our first conversation lasted almost an hour. I felt very comfortable and trustworthy from the beginning. I was nervous about having a mixed ceremony but he put me at ease and made sure to integrate the Jewish faith seemlessly. He answered all of my questions and concerns and was very responsive. I highly recommend Rabbi Michael Raab!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2012

Beautiful service. Easy to work with and always available to discuss questions we had.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Carmen · Married on 09/22/2012

Rabbi Michael Raab exceeded our expectations on our wedding day, September 22nd at the Venetian Golf and River Club in Nokomis, FL. From the moment we met him, he was everything you can expect from a Minister of God. Three days prior to our wedding, he organized a conference call and went through all the steps of the wedding ceremony. He co-officiated our wedding in a wonderful way with Dr. Daniel Lamey, whom we met through him. He has been sent from heaven to us and I highly recommend him if you want to have an unforgettable wedding like ours. All of our guests praised his labor of love during our outstanding and awesome wedding ceremony.

Carmen and Stuart
    Married by Rabbi Michael Raab on 9.22.2012

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • F

Flora · Married on 07/22/2012

Rabbi was wonderful to us and did a beautiful ceremony ........
    Would highly recommend Rabbi Rabb.....

Sent on 08/22/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2012

Amazing in every way!! Couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 06/20/2012

kirsten · Married on 05/12/2012

Rabbi Michael Raab made our wedding extra special. He was not only professional but so much fun. The ceremony was beautiful and he was the life of the party at the reception. His dancing skills are amazing. We feel lucky to have had the pleasure of meeting Rabbi Raab and would recommend him again and again.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Anne · Married on 05/05/2012

Rabbi Michael Raab has got to be the best Rabbi by far. This was the second marriage for both my husband and I and he made our ceremony so personal and memorable. My husband said he felt totally relaxed becuase of the this Rabbi. I forgot the marriage license at home and he took care of sending it to the clerk and it was in the county system when we got back from our honeymoon. He made my day so stress free and our beach wedding so perfect!! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Dana · Married on 04/28/2012

Rabbi Michael along with Fr. Luis made our wedding day truly special. It was perfect! Our ceremony was a perfect blend and all our guests including us were touched.

Sent on 05/01/2012
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 04/21/2012

Rabbi raab was a pleasure to work with. He did exactly what we asked and we had a wedding that will never be forgotten.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Birgit · Married on 03/25/2012

The Ceremony was beautiful! I had people coming up to me and really loved it.

Sent on 03/29/2012

Jay · Married on 03/10/2012

Our wedding included both Judaism and Catholicism. Rabbi Michael Raab worked very well with Father Joaquin Perez. The ceremony was very inclusive of both religions and very fluid. The guests were very happy about both religions being represented so well. Rabbi Michael is very personable and we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/15/2012

Emily · Married on 03/10/2012

My husband and I are from different ethnic and religious backgrounds. Rabbi Michael was not only professional but he really did a great job incorporating our cultures into the ceremony. He also was great at taking our suggestions, blending them with his own and made them come together beautifully. He was really instrumental in making our wedding day very special.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Richard & Diana · Married on 02/19/2012

I highly recommend Rabbi Michael Raab for everybody of Jewish faith and Jewish interfaith wedding ceremonies. Rabbi Raab is the most compassionate, kind, caring, and warm person, and he truly puts his heart in to marrying couples. His officiating performance has touched my guests' hearts and we all truly enjoyed his service for us of my wedding. We had him stay for the reception event after the ceremony which he participated in the joy of our celebration. His fee(s) is/are honest and reasonable, he provided the poles for the chuppah and the Ketubah. He is a very heartwarming Rabbi I have ever met. You will never regret it. It is all well worth it. My wife and I plan to have him for our future events such as the baby blessing ceremony, etc.

Sent on 02/24/2012

Ryan · Married on 01/28/2012

Rabbi Michael Raab is the consummate professional and a terrific officiant to those who might be seeking a rabbi for their wedding day. During the wedding planning process, which can a bit stressful, Rabbi Michael quickly answered our questions that came up and was a calming influence that got us prepared for the big day. On the day of the event at Deering Estate in Miami, 01/28/12, he was early to arrive and set up. In addition, he did a fantastic job officiating the wedding and explained the rituals to the audience in a very lucid, clear manner. Following the wedding, I received so much positive feedback about the Rabbi from my guests. For anybody who is unsure about who to select as an officiant, you can rest assure that if you choose Rabbi Michael Raab you will get a responsible, hard working, and excellent rabbi for your ceremony.

Sent on 02/26/2012

Marti · Married on 01/14/2012

Rabbi Michael performed our Jewish wedding ceremony on 1/14/12 at South Seas Island Resort in Captiva, FL. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, he was warm, caring, extremely flexible and knowledgable. He made great recommendations that we used on our wedding day He is a wonderful person and Rabbi. He took the time to meet with members of my family to get to know everyone and make sure there were no outstanding questions or concerns. The actual ceremony he performed was beautiful and he did a perfect job.

I recommend Rabbi Michael Raab without any reservations!

Marti Markus