Rabbi Michael Raab Reviews

153 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

153 Reviews for Rabbi Michael Raab

Rabbi Michael,

Through this note, Dina and I would like to express our gratitude for you religious services and leadership in our wedding. The ceremony was exactly what we where looking for, and we were blessed to have you and Father Cortés co-officiating.

For both D- and I, this ceremony was quite special and moving, as it allowed us the opportunity for introspection and retrospection, in this step we're taking with both of our families.

We thank you immensely for your help and disposition throughout this preparation, especially given the short notice. We will carry your kind words of advice with us in our new life as a couple.

Sincerely,
    D- and M-

Sent on 08/03/2014

Alicia · Married on 05/24/2014

Rabbi Michael is amazing! My wife and I got married in May 2014 in Cabo San Lucas and although Rabbi Michael did not officiate our wedding we met with him over several weeks a few months prior to our wedding and he is the best.

I am a practicing Catholic and my wife has a strong Jewish heritage. He helped us openly discuss our families potential pressure or perception of what our wedding should look like. We also discussed the history of each of our faiths, the raising of children, and he helped us come to our own conclusions of how we wanted to deal with these subjects.

Rabbi Michael genuinely wanted to get to know my wife and myself and I’m sure we’ll remain in contact with him over the years.

He was a true gift to our relationship…God bless.

Brian & Alicia

Sent on 09/22/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/10/2014

I will never be able to say enough good things about Rabbi Michael. He was first suggested to us from the Ritz-Carlton Naples as one of their preferred vendors. When we first contacted Rabbi Michael, he was immediately kind and willing to help officiate our wedding at the Ritz. My husband and I immediately knew he would be right person for the job!

in addition to my wedding, I was looking for some help converting to Judaism to share my husband’s faith and was thrilled to know that Rabbi Michael would also be able to help with this before the wedding!
    After several months of dedicated lessons and skype calls, I was speaking Hebrew and had learned so much about Jewish history and faith-it was amazing!

The passion with which Rabbi Michael gave our ceremony was out of this world. Not only was it the most beautiful Jewish wedding you could have ever imagined, but my Catholic family members were just as ecstatic and comfortable as anyone! The ceremony was very personal since he had taken the time to get to know us for over a year before our wedding, and it touched everyone. There wasn’t a dry eye in the place! Whether he was asking about our wedding or asking about our favorite sports team (Go Heat!), Rabbi Michael was constantly involved and kind along the way. My husband and I knew that Rabbi Michael was not just our wedding officiate, but he had become our good friend and someone we wanted to keep in our lives forever.

I can truly say we have found our Rabbi for life and our wedding would have never been the same without him. We are so thankful for his presence. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Benjamin · Married on 05/03/2014

Rabbi Michael married us in Tulum, Mexico on May 3, 2014.

He did a wonderful job of making our guests who came from different religions, cultures and spoke different languages feel welcome and involved.

When it started to rain shortly after the ceremony began he was able to quickly move the ceremony inside without missing a beat. He also did an excellent job of working with the Mexican Justice of the Peace who married us under Mexican law.

All in all, we were very happy with Rabbi Michael's flexibility and desire to ensure our wedding ceremony was as inclusive as possible. He did an excellent job of making a Jewish ceremony accessible to all with his explanations, while at the same time helping make it spiritual and meaningful spirituality.

We'd very much recommend he officiate your ceremony.

Ben and Pam

Rabbi Michael nos casó en Tulum, México el 3 de mayo 2014.

Les hizo sentir bienvenidos todos nuestros invitados de religiones y culturas distintas y quienes hablan idiomas diferentes.

Cuando empezó a llover un poco después de que comenzó la ceremonia, él nos apoyó de mover la ceremonia adentro rápidamente. También colaboró con la juez quien nos casó.

En fin, estuvimos muy felices con la flexibilidad de Rabino Michael y su compromiso de asegurar que nuestra boda fue la más inclusiva posible. Hizo un gran trabajo llevando a cabo la ceremonia judía de manera accesible para todos en un entorno de espiritualidad.

Le recomendaríamos mucho el Rabino Michael.

Ben y Pam

Sent on 05/27/2014

Rabbi Michael filled in for us a few months before our wedding when our original Rabbi couldn't make it. We were conducting and inter-faith ceremony that was Jewish and Hindu (or "HinJew" as we called it) in Cancun, Mexico and we had 90 family and friends flying in. He was fantastic! Before the wedding, he setup a few Skype calls to get to know us and understand our ceremony. We wanted to find similarities and weave in and out of two faiths, and Rabbi Michael worked with our Indian Maharaj to plan, help write the program, rehearse and co-officiate. The ceremony was perfect and happened better than we imagined. And to top it off, Rabbi Michael was friendly and engaging with our guests and helped the fun times going at the reception as well.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Petra · Married on 04/13/2014

Dear Rabbi Michael,

thank you so much for making our special day magical! It was an amazing experience and the ceremony was breathtaking. We have enjoyed very much and the special words will stay with us forever! Thank you very much and looking forward to see you more often in Miami. The warmest regards, Moshe & Petra

Mockrat dekujeme za krasne obrad plny lasky a krasnych slov! Bylo to moc krasne a jsme vam vdecni za to, ze nas den byl nezapomenutelny. Dekujeme!!! S velmi srdecnym pozdravem, Moshe & Petra

Sent on 04/23/2014
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 04/12/2014

Our service was beautiful. Rabbi Raab really took the time to get to know us and that shined through on the wedding day. He took the time to make our day and our service unique to us.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Silvia A · Married on 03/15/2014

Our ceremony was officiated by Rabbi Michael Rabbi and he was outstanding. The ceremony was so beautiful and heartfelt and he gave us an unforgettable time that will be remembered for ever in our lives. He prepared a program according to our requests and was flexible enough to let us include some family members in some of the rituals. He connected with our families and made everybody felt welcomed and warmed. It was a ceremony that family and friends loved and understood. Rabbi Michael officiated the ceremony in three languages, English, Hebrew and Spanish and it made our whole, eclectic group feel included. I highly recommend to any interfaith couple about to get married to have Rabbi Michael in their wedding. He is the best so far. Thanks!!!!

Robert y Silvia Smith

Nuestra ceremonia fue oficiada por el Rabino Michael Rabbi y él fue increíble. La ceremonia fue bellísima y muy emotiva y el rabino nos dio un momento inolvidable que será recordado por siempre. El preparó un programa de acuerdo a nuestros requerimientos y pudimos incluir a algunos miembros de nuestras familias en los rituales. El Rabino Michael conectó con nuestros familiares y los hizo sentirse a gusto y bienvenidos en todo momento. Fue una ceremonia que gustó mucho nuestras familias y amigos y que fue entendida completamente. Fue oficiada en tres idiomas: inglés, español y hebreo lo que hizo que nuestro ecléctico grupo de amigos e invitados se sintieran incluidos. Recomendamos altamente al Rabino Michael para que oficie su boda. El es definitivamente el mejor. Muchas gracias por la atención.

Robert y Silvia Smith

Sent on 04/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2014

Rabbi Raab married us at The Strand on March 9, 2014 and we couldn't be happier. We have received so many compliments on the ceremony. The whole ceremony we felt calm and collected. We knew that Rabbi Raab was going to perform from the heart. He said everything we had discussed and we were so pleased with how the ceremony went. He was so professional, always responsive and flexible. I am so glad we found a rabbi who we absolutely adore and cannot wait for future events!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Luisa · Married on 03/08/2014

Rabbi Michael was an excellent officiant at our beach interfaith wedding (Jewish-Catholic). Very easy to work with and he was very caring. He provided us with a wonderful experience his words were very eloquent and everyone loved our ceremony. Not only did he help to make our ceremony interfaith, but he also helped make it tri-lingual (English, Spanish and Hebrew), the Rabbi was very considerate by making sure that he explained all of the Jewish traditions in Spanish for my family. We will recommend him for all of our family and friends.

El Rabino Michael fue un excelente oficiante en nuestra boda de religion Judia y Católica en la playa. Fue muy facil trabajar con el ya que es una persona muy cuidadosa. No solamente ayudo a que nuestra ceremonia fuera de dos religiones pero tambien nos ayudo hablando en tres idiomas (Ingles, Español and Hebreo). El rabino fue muy atento y especial asegurandose de explicar todas las tradiciones Judias en Español para mi familia que no habla ingles. Nosotros lo recomendamos a nuestros amigos y familiares.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Nancy · Married on 12/21/2013

Rabbi Raab performed the wedding ceremony for my son and daughter-in-law and did a fabulous job of making it very special and personalized. He spoke in English, Spanish and Hebrew. He got to know us well and did a wonderful job of speaking about the bride and groom and their families. The ceremony was very special and was perfect.

At the reception, Rabbi Raab was the life of the party. He was so much fun and everyone had a fantastic time. Everyone fell in love with this man. He is a very caring individual and did everything to make the wedding a very special one.

Rabbi Raab had great communication before, during and after the wedding. He answered all our questions very promptly. He was very professional and flexible. His service was a great value. Just like all the reviews before this one, he gets only the highest marks. A great rabbi and a super nice man.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Deanna · Married on 11/29/2013

I can't say enough good things about Rabbi Michael. I came to him in despair---trying to make a Catholic family (my husband's) and my family (Jewish) happy on our special day was tearing me apart! Rabbi Michael put me at ease the moment I spoke with him! He responded to my inquiry right away and spent an hour on the phone with me explaining to me the services he provides...which is basically anything that suits your needs! He works with you to design a personalized ceremony! We ended up having a Catholic ceremony first at a church (boring and dry), and then had Rabbi Michael meet us at the reception. His ceremony was the hit of the entire wedding. It was so personalized, educational, and all around beautiful! My husband and I were so pleased! If you need a Rabbi, Rabbi Michael is your guy, hands down.

Sent on 02/24/2014
  • Y

Yaniv · Married on 11/23/2013

Rabbi Michael Raab officiated our wedding in Hebrew, Spanish and English. He was very professional and provided the personal touch we were looking for. He included all the traditions we wanted which made our ceremony very special. We now have the perfect memories to share with family and friends for years to come. We couldn't be more grateful.

Sincerely,

Y & Y

Sent on 04/16/2014

Daniel · Married on 11/09/2013

Rabbi Raab was easy to work with and very willing to go out of his way physically and professionally to make our experience a breeze! We had a beautiful, non-denominational, island wedding; to which the Rabbi added his personal flare and candid stories that helped both sides of the family understand how we both met, fell in love, and our journey into marriage. We are still hearing praises about how great the Rabbi's ceremony was! We honestly believe that our day could not have been as special without the unique words he placed together for us that day.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Rabbi Michael Raab conducted the most beautiful ceremony for my husband and I! We were so happy with the way everything turned out and our guests all complimented us on how beautiful the ceremony was. He made our ceremony unique and very special to our hearts, by incorporating English, Hebrew, and Spanish for my husband's family. They were surprised when they heard it, and it was a beautiful touch.
    He promptly took care of the paperwork, and sent it out immediately afterwards. Rabbi Raab always answered my calls and made me feel extremely comfortable about any concerns I had. He came to the hotel as soon as I arrived in Florida, and from the time I hired him, he made the whole process very easy.
    We give our sincerest thanks for a beautiful and most special ceremony!!! I highly recommend him to anyone in the Miami area.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Sharon · Married on 10/11/2013

Rabbi Michael did our daughter's wedding in Sarasota Florida. Since she was raised Jewish and it was Friday night at 5:30 I asked him to do the blessing over the wine and challah for our Jewish relatives and friends and he did a wonderful job. The caterer set up the table for us on a terrace overlooking the bay and it was a sight we will never forget. Our daughter and son-in-law did not want anything religious so the rabbi talked about love and family. everybody loved it including the groom's side who was not Jewish. we were thrilled to find this wonderful rabbi.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Jessica & Ben · Married on 08/31/2013

Rabbi Raab was simply the best! From the very outset he took the time to get to know both of us and was able to combine our Catholic and Jewish traditions seamlessly. His personal stories of us were the perfect addition to a beautiful ceremony that he seamlessly co-officiated with a priest. He has always been there for us whenever we have needed anything and was an absolutely awesome officiant for our wedding! But beyond that, Rabbi Raab is truly our family's rabbi and we are simply blessed to have had him unite us in marriage! Thank you so much for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Sandy · Married on 07/06/2013

My biggest concern for our destination, interfaith marriage, was not simply finding a Rabbi, but finding one who would take the time to get to know us, so our ceremony would be intimate and warm; and it was just that!
    The first time we spoke to Rabbi Raab, we spent nearly an hour on the phone. We felt an instant connection with him, undoubtedly because of his warmth, kindness and good sense of humor!
    Rabbi Raab listened carefully to our ideas, and offered many of his own, to blend elements of a traditional Jewish wedding into our interfaith marriage. Thanks to him the ceremony was filled with warmth. ALL of our guests complimented us on the beautiful ceremony, and thought Rabbi Raab had been our family Rabbi for years.
    One of the greatest suggestions Rabbi Raab offered, was reciting a portion of the ceremony in French, because we had shared with him that a good portion of my family was coming from Belgium and did not understand English well. Not only were we touched by the effort he made to learn French, but it was truly moving to our family who traveled so far to share this day with us, to feel included! We never would have thought of this, and are so grateful that Rabbi Raab did! This is just one small example of how he takes the time to know you, and to create a ceremony that is unique to you.
    His kindness, patience, and guidance helped make our journey to the aisle, and the ceremony the most beautiful and memorable experience! We look forward to Rabbi Raab being a part of our future together!

Sent on 07/21/2013

C · Married on 06/15/2013

We really appreciate the fact that Rabbi Raab works with interfaith couples. The transition from Jewish to non-Jewish parts of the ceremony.was seamless. He made an effort to include personal comments about the bride and groom in the ceremony. He includes a katubah as part of the wedding package. And he was a lot of fun at the reception.

Margie and Robert

Sent on 08/01/2013

Rabbi Michael Raab led a magnificent interfaith ceremony with Father Jorge Cortes in Cartagena for our wedding. The love and spirituality in every detail were breathtaking and with our families we were moved by Rabbi Raab's splendid words and benedictions. The thought and time that went into planning each part showed the dedication of the Rabbi, including his kind remarks during our welcoming cocktail. He is a generous spiritual leader for the community.

El Rabino Michael Raab lidero una ceremonia magnifica con el Padre Jorge Cortes en Cartagena con el motivo de nuestra boda. El amor y espiritualidad en cada detalle fueron emocionantes y con nuestras familias nos sentimos tocados por las esplendidas palabras y bendiciones del Rabino Raab. El tiempo que fue a la planeación de cada parte mostro la dedicación del Rabino, incluyendo su sentido discurso durante nuestro coctel de bienvenida. Es un generoso líder espiritual para la comunidad.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2013

Rabbi Raab performed the most moving and beautiful wedding ceremony for me and Luis. When he met with us weeks before the wedding we sat for several hours and got to know one another. We felt like we were talking iwth an old friend. Rabbi Raab is the nicest, kindest person, he is "there" for you in every way, spiritually and as a consultant, and good fieind. After our beautiful and moving ceremony ( all the guests were crying with happiness for us) Rabbi Raab joined us for dinner and met our families. He is now a PART of our family, forever. Thank you Rabbi Raab, for your wonderful friendship, spiritual guidance and constant support.

With thankfulness, sinceriity and love,
    Lisa and Luis Androuin

Sent on 05/27/2013

Juan · Married on 05/03/2013

Originally a member of the my wife’s church was going to officiate our wedding, but when that person bailed on us just a couple days before wedding we had no idea what we were going to do. But when we first met Rabbi Michael Raab he was so helpful and pleasing to work with that we both knew that we everything was going to be alright and it was. Rabbi Michael Raab did such an amazing job at the ceremony that I don’t think anyone could have done a better job. Rabbi Michael Raab thank you for pulling through for us on such a short notice, and thank you for the amazing ceremony you perform.

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • O

Olha & Platon · Married on 04/29/2013

Rabbi Michael Raab is one of the most caring and kind people we have ever met. From the moment that we contacted him about our interfaith marriage he made us very comfortable and put us at ease about the whole ceremony. He kept in touch and listened to our ideas as well as offered some great suggestions of his own. He was kind enough to fly to Punta Cana and perform a beautiful ceremony including both our faiths as well as our Ukrainian culture in to the event. Our parents were thrilled. Rabbi Raab is also very easy going and a lot of fun. He stayed with us throughout the reception and even showed off his dancing skills. Rabbi Raab is not only a great Rabbi but a wonderful friend. We highly, highly recommend him. Thanks again Rabbi! Olha & Platon

Sent on 06/04/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2013

I thought the hardest thing would be to find a rabbi to do an interfaith wedding. I was so relieved when Rabbi Michael contacted me and told me he could co-officiate with someone. He and Dr. Dan were wonderful! Most of the guests at the wedding were Catholic, so I loved how Rabbi encorporated an explaination of the Jewish traditions into our ceremony. Our guests loved their chemistry and they really made our day special.

Sent on 05/10/2013
  • User3206896 · 2+ years ago

Rabbi Raab was wonderful and so kind! He took the time out to meet us for the first time and explain the details of our ceremony. My husband is Jewish and I'm a Christian who's parents dont' speak any english. He made sure to include both faiths equally during our ceremony as well as translating versus into spanish for my parents. The ceremony on the day of our wedding was beautiful.

Sent on 04/19/2013