Jewelry by Johan Reviews

Jewelry by Johan 5
Jewelry by Johan 6

Satisfied Customer · Getting married on 10/13/2023

Great Experience

No one was pushy, no one was intimidating, everyone wanted us to be happy, everyone was accommodating. Purchasing our rings through JBJ was one of the most rewarding transactions! We got special-made rings, slightly varied from the original specs, and they were absolutely worth the wait! Definitely one of the best customer service oriented companies; this was a FANTASTIC shopping experience.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Gregory

Gregory · Married on 09/28/2019

Great to work with

Was so easy to work with, and when we didn't LOVE the first rings they worked with us, even send samples of materials via photos, to help us create the perfect rings!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Elle

Elle · Married on 08/11/2019

Beautiful Custom Work!

We ordered my husband's wedding band from Jewelry by Johan and were incredibly impressed with their process and quality of work. So much so, that I had his tie clip and cufflinks custom made to match for the wedding. They were great in working with me on the creation - even sending me photos of the different pieces of flame box elder burl so I could pick which piece I wanted to use. Everything turned out perfectly! Would definitely recommend 100%!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Jewelry by Johan 7
    Jewelry by Johan 8
    Jewelry by Johan 9

Jewelry by Johan's reply:

Elle, Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are so happy with your items! They make a wonderful set!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Jonasen · Married on 06/29/2019

Rings with creativity

The staff at Johan's helped us design the perfect ring for my husband. We loved the different selection of materials and that we could see a sketch before we decided on the right ring. I would highly recommend working with jewelry by Johan. (In the picture, the ring made by Johan's is the men's ring)

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Jewelry by Johan 10

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2019

JBJ was awesome! They were incredible helping me set up a payment plan. I decided to add shipping insurance after I paid the ring off, and they added it for me no problem. The whole process was seamless

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • JoAnn

Joann Loper · Married on 04/27/2019

Great customer service!

Great customer service! I made a mistake when ordering and they were quick to help resolve the issue. They also offered amazing customer service when my husband's ring was dropped and broke about two weeks after the wedding. Great customer service goes a long way.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 04/15/2019

Great ring!

I purchased my husband's wedding band here, gold with a meteorite inlay. These kinds of rings can't be resized, so absolutely buy the custom sizers and wear them for several days before deciding. Make sure you wear it when you're both hot and cold.

He loves his ring and gets a ton of compliments. They were great to work with.

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning Ring

My husband wanted something traditional but unique for his wedding band. When I found Jewelry by Johan I knew it was the place! We ended up getting an AMAZING ring with meteorite, gold, and dinosaur bone inlays and a whiskey barrel wood inner ring. The craftsmanship is out of this world and my husband couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Amelia · Married on 10/26/2018

Jewelry (husband's ring)

They were super responsive and delivered a great product! I ordered my husband's ring a little later than I had anticipated, and they were able to get the ring shipped sooner than originally planned.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kody · Married on 06/14/2018

The staff is all very friendly and accomodating. I ordered a custom wedding band from them. I loved one of the designs but the width of the ring was too large for my comfort so I got it reduced a few millimeters. I thought the price would go through the roof since that meant the ring would now be a custom design but the price actually dropped appropriately! I love my ring. The quality of the final product and their excellent customer service leaves nothing else to be desired really.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Alexandra · Married on 11/12/2017

A+- My husband's Dinosaur Bone Ring came from here and it came out awesome and perfectly sized!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Jewelry by Johan 11

Trisha · Married on 10/14/2017

Had a great experience at Jewelry by Johan. Very unique wedding bands at affordable prices.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

We both had custom made engagement and wedding rings. Completely in love with our finished products!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Katie · Married on 09/29/2017

I live in FL and was scouring the internet trying to find the right ring. We went to EVERY jewelry store locally with no luck. We wanted something different, something that would make a lasting impression on both my hubby and myself. We found that specially ring at JBJ. The ENTIRE process was done over email and online. They made it so easy for me to order it, proof it and figure out the size. I don't know how i would have done that without the help of Megan and Kristen at JBJ. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT!!!!!! Any custom ring order that i have in the future i will definitely be using JBJ.
    THANK YOU JBJ FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Katrina · Married on 08/19/2017

They were quick to respond when I requested a custom order and worked with me throughout the process, which was very easy. I never felt lost or unsure. They sent a free set of ring sizers, and when we'd figured out our sizes, they made our custom rings to order. The rings just showed up today, and they're brilliant. The design we chose was simple, beautiful and sturdy. I expect they will last a lifetime!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Jeff · Married on 07/23/2017

I purchased the METEORITE WEDDING BAND WITH DINOSAUR BONE-1696 ring. It took about 6 weeks to come in, which was stated when I bought the ring. Its a mix of meteorite, dinosaur fossil and koa wood. The ring is spectacular. I am concerned about up keep, you are supposed to use alcohol on the meteorite but keep it away from the rest, soap on the bone but not on the wood, but the armor should help, however, I am just going to take it off when I have to get my hands wet or dirty.

Wonderful ring and I can't wait to wear it.

Sent on 03/26/2016

Monika · Married on 04/22/2017

Really awesome unique items. We wanted something different and got our favorite Bourbon's barrel as the inside of our wedding bands.

Sent on 09/26/2016

nikki · Married on 04/22/2017

Everyone at Jewelry by Johan is amazing! I spent several months chatting with different ladies and emailing with different ladies in order to design the perfect 'his and hers' custom wedding bands specific to our different heritage. Talk about patience and being knowledgeable! I even made a mistake with my band by not measuring out the width on my finger first, and they were completely accommodating when I sent it back.
    2 pieces of advice: 1) order THEIR sizers and follow the directions before you order your rings because they will shape the sizer to the style of ring you're interested in (because we chose rounded bands, they fit differently than the angular and quite beat-up sizer we tried on at a random jeweler's), and 2) literally take a ruler and measure the width of the ring you want to wear, this way you make sure you like it (I accidentally ordered a style ring that, although beautifully striped with the materials I chose, was way too wide for my finger, especially when worn adjacent to my engagement ring).
    I highly recommend these folks... not only because they can custom every unique idea out there, but also because they are so kind and genuinely helpful.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Kristen · Married on 03/25/2017

I had heard about Jewelry by Johan and their dinosaur bone rings online and my fiance' was immediately hooked into getting one as his wedding band for our nuptials in March. We decided after much back and forth and several emails with the helpful staff at Jewelry by Johan to purchase one of their sandblasted titanium rings with dinosaur bone and meteorite with an inner engraving all for a reasonable price. The ease of ordering and purchasing the ring with the refundable sizer made the whole process stress-free and eliminated any worries or concerns about ordering a ring online that we would have to return. The ring arrived on time and exactly as pictured, in additional we were able to choose the shade of dinosaur bone we wanted from the available options. My husband is so happy with his ring that we cannot thank you enough for all of your help. It is truly a unique and one of a kind ring that reflects our tastes and interests and made our big day extra special.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 12/18/2016

We get so many compliments on our wedding bands. Thanks!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Daniel · Married on 12/03/2016

I have the coolest wedding ring on the planet. The absolutely beautiful meteorite, green box elder burn, and beveled black ceramic ring weighs next to nothing, but it's sturdy. It is super unique and fits perfectly. I can't stress to you all enough: If you are looking for something different, something greater than the mundane gold band your fiance might have suggested (mine actually loved the meteorite idea), order your ring from Jewelry by Johan. There was a small crack in my meteorite strip, so they emailed me a shipping label, fixed it to literal perfection, and mailed it back; the whole process took 5 days. Johan is a BOSS and I will cherish my ring for the rest of my life. Also, thanks to Kirstin, Michelle and Leanna and everyone else that makes their customer service so on point. As far as best decisions I have ever made in my life, this is right up there with buying a motorcycle and proposing to my future wife. Much appreciated, Dan

Sent on 11/08/2016

Johan's is wonderful! They are one of the few companies that ACTUALLY hand makes custom jewelry and it is all so stunning! If you have a unique idea for your unique love these are the people to call.

Sent on 12/10/2014

christian · Married on 10/15/2016

Awesome experience. They are the inlay masters! I went to a couple of other vendors I found on pintrest, and those vendors had no customer service. It was as if it was "their way or the highway" vs "the customer is always right." I was recommended Jewelry by Johan by a work associate. The team at Jewelry by Johan was very professional, answered all my questions (and I had plenty as I have never shopped for jewelry before), and was able to customize the ring exactly to my specifications.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Daniel · Married on 10/09/2016

They worked with me to assure delivery in a timely manner for this beautiful ring.

Sent on 09/19/2016

I ordered my fiance's wedding band from Jewelry by Johan and I am very very happy! The red, white, and blue ring with meteorite was crazy difficult to custom make anywhere else and the other prices were through the roof! Not only did I find exactly what I was looking for, but customer service was very helpful even when I wanted a last minute inscription. AND I received the ring a week earlier than I was due to! Very impressed.

Sent on 01/31/2016