Jeulia Reviews

267 Reviews for Jeulia

• Dyrell

Dyrell Daniels · Married on 08/05/2020

Love our rings

We absolutely love the rings we bought from Jeulia. My fiancé and I couldn't be happier. Thank you.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • W

Wesley Reynolds · Married on 04/04/2020

No justice

I know everyone says the pictures don't do the rings justice but it's the truth! This ring is sooo beautiful in person. My
    fiancé and I chose Jeulia based on the reviews and the look of the jewerly. There is no need to spend thousands of dollars on diamonds when you can have beautiful moissanite stones. Besides how much I love my ring set, I recieved my order about 5 days early and the customer service is awesome. I have gotten so many compliments already!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect rings

Husband got both my rings from here, and they are so gorgeous!!! I love that he didn’t have to spend a fortune to get me rings that I love with every ounce of my soul, being able to put some of that money toward other wedding things meant a lot to me

Sent on 10/06/2019

Judith · Married on 08/20/2019

It's easy to explain. The "wedding date" is required when you leave a review, I bought the rings and planned to get married on 20th, August of 2019. so you can see the date in the future.

Bllue · Married on 06/05/2019

Never regret

I am impressed with the ring and with the overall customer service!
    I purchased 3 items from this store in the past 3 months and I do not regret it and will probably come back for more :)

Sent on 04/18/2019

Paul Hatre · Married on 12/06/2018

Great purchase

Excellent service and quality. I ordered a necklace for my girlfriend and it was manufactured within one day and delivered on a short time. This is my second purchase at Jeulia, and it definitely will not be my last one. I highly recommend Jeulia Jewelry.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Joyvette Bracken · Married on 11/20/2018

Perfect wedding jewelry

HELLO I JUST RECEIVED MY RINGS AND WHEN I TELL YOU THEY WERE WORTH THE WAIT THEY ARE GORGEOUS JUST STUNNING I CANT TELL YALL THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!! BUT THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR UPCOMING WEDDING EVEN THAT MORE SPECIAL!!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE 2 FOREVER CUSTOMERS....... THANK YOU SO MUCH AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Nancy

Nancy A Mends · Married on 10/17/2018

Fantastic, love my ring

I got my order today and the ring will be used as a wedding band to match my very expensive engagement ring that has a HUGE diamond with exceptional clarity. The band came and it is a perfect complement to my engagement ring. It doesn't take away from the quality and makes a perfect set. It looks good without the engagement ring, and after a cleaning really catches the light and sparkles. I have received numerous compliments on the band, and most people say “I would love a new band but my husband would never spend that much money on one.' LOL. So happy.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Margaret · Married on 09/07/2018

Received the item on time and very happy with the how the ring turned out. It met my expectations and then some.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Shelley · Married on 09/01/2018

I found out about Jeulia from my friend who purchased from them and was very happy. I was looking for an engagement ring and was thrilled to find out that I can design my own engagement ring at jeulia.com. My ring looks amazing in person. The customer service team was extremely helpful from beginning to end. I'll soon be buying the matching wedding band. Thank you!

Roger · Married on 08/27/2018

My ring is beyond gorgeous and even more sparkly in person than any picture can show. I recently used it in a proposal and she said yes! My now fiancée absolutely loves the ring. Thank you so much, Jeulia! You guys rock!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Mandy · Married on 08/27/2018

The ring finally arrived and it's beautiful, exactly like the picture. Very well crafted and fits on my my finger. Absolute perfection. Thank you Jeulia for creating such a beautiful ring. I've gotten non stop comments on it. I posted a picture, but pictures don't do it justice.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Ally · Married on 08/25/2018

This was not my first order so i am confident to order their jewelry as my wedding ring. Never disappoint. Love the choices & how fast shipping was. I just love love love everything I have purchased so far. Will continue purchase more & tell my friends.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Rose · Married on 08/22/2018

Would have no hesitations recommending this company. Was delighted with the rings I ordered and will definitely be using the company again

Sent on 09/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/15/2018

This was the second time I ordered something from jeulia.com and indeed it's another very good experience. I wanted to buy a wedding ring for my soon to be husband that he can wear all the time. So I ordered this one. It arrived on the anticipated date and the product looked just as expected, beautiful.

Sharon · Married on 06/30/2018

So far my shopping experience with this company had been great. My ring is true to size, quality is perfect and the customer service is great and I will definitely recommend it to my friends!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Della · Married on 06/28/2018

Great customer service! Very fast at responding to any questions you have. I bought a 3 PC wedding ring and I absolutely loves it.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2018

I ordered a ring, actually me and my boyfriend picked it together. I was so happy when it arrived! I'm totally satisfied with my purchase. The ring is amazing, of high quality and fits me perfectly. Their customer service is very kind, the delivery fast and the price for that kind of piece pretty affordable. I honestly recommend this store!

Thomas · Married on 03/30/2018

My gorgeous ring arrived today, about 2 weeks ahead of schedule. It's exactly what I hoped it would be. I asked for a specific color to the stone, and Jeulia absolutely came through for me. I love it!

Sent on 11/16/2017

JoshuaD · Married on 03/08/2018

Such a beautiful ring, I can't believe how detailed it is. They were very fast and friendly, will definitely recommend purchasing a ring from them.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kara Adams · Married on 03/07/2018

Thanks to Jeulia for making the entire experience of buying our wedding rings very enlightening and delightful. What we liked is that entire staff focused on understanding our requirement and guided us throughout the process. We are extremely satisfied with the service, attitude, pricing and quality and would definitely recommend Jeulia to all our friends.

• O

OttoA · Married on 03/02/2018

This is the most beautiful ring, I have gotten many compliments. My cousin works in a jewelry store, he had absolutely no idea it wasn’t real, he had to check the stones to believe me. I would 100% recommend to anyone. Thank you Jeulia!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Jim · Married on 03/01/2018

I have 3 Jeulia rings I love them and am constantly complimented because of there beauty.

Sent on 03/28/2018

James · Married on 01/25/2018

I’ve bought 2 beautiful rings from here got them within 5 days!! Will definitely buy from here again!!! Love jeulia jewelry!

Sent on 11/12/2017

JamesRRandall · Married on 01/11/2018

I have a ring from Jeulia. It is beautiful and I love it . First piece I have bought from Jeulia , but will by more. Doesn't turn your finger green and sparkles all the time. You won't be disappointed with their quality of jewlery, came within 3 days too!

Sent on 02/06/2018