Jeti Entertainment Wedding DJ Service Reviews

117 | Rockford, IL

117 Reviews for Jeti Entertainment Wedding DJ Service

Lindsey · Married on 07/19/2014

Our wedding was everything I dreamed of and more thanks to Jerry and his wife! They coordinated everything from our ceremony to the last dance. Everyone danced the night away and guests said it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Jeti did an amazing job dj'ing our wedding. Jerry had everyone dancing. The lighting looked great, perfect service!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2014

Jerry at Jeti Entertainment is a high energy Dj who can really "keep the you dancing". He is very thorough, and takes the time to make sure that everything is taken care of, and that we were comfortable and happy. The day of the wedding we were having weather issues with our outdoor wedding, and Jerry made it work and the weather held out. During the reception Jerry was an excellent MC, was very good about keeping my husband and I informed throughout the evening. Overall excellent service, and cost as well. I would recommend him to anyone doing business in the area.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Mo · Married on 01/12/2014

Jerry did an outstanding job as the DJ/MC for our wedding. He was very flexible and accommodated all of our music requests, and was very on top of the timing of our schedule on the wedding day itself. He made sure we had enough time for everything we wanted to do, and made sure any song we wanted got played. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and we even had to have the head table moved back to create more space! All of our guests told us what a great time they had, and I think a large part of that started with the music and the atmosphere that JETI helped to create for our wedding. JETI was also very inexpensive compared to other DJ/Lighting services that we looked at. We would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Autumn · Married on 01/03/2014

Excellent Djs service! They did our ceremony, reception and uplighting and did an awesome job. Guests can't stop talking about what a good time they had and how our wedding was the best ever! We owe it all to Jerry and his crew who got things done for us in a big way! We highly recommend to all couples looking for a professional Dj & Lighting service!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Michelle · Married on 12/21/2013

Planning a wedding is stressful, and as the bride, I wanted the day to be perfect. Selecting them to be our DJ's was one of the best decisions we made. They helped everything run smoothly, had our audience pinned on exactly what to play (even people who said they wouldn't dance ended up dancing), and the lighting set the perfect mood for the occasion. I couldn't have been happier with their services---they are truly experts at what the do! I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation! GO now! :)

Sent on 12/30/2013

Roxanne A. · Married on 12/01/2013

Jeti Entertainment was by far outstanding and without a doubt are rated 5.0 our of 5.0!!

From the first initial meeting to the end of the night, they were very professional and everyone from our wedding still are commenting on the DJ! They were an extension of us and truly brought out our personal styles and made our wedding reception truly represent who we were individually and as a newly married couple. I am a very organized and detailed bride and Jeti Entertainment did not miss a beat!

Jeff and Roxanne Carlson

Sent on 01/15/2014

Matthew · Married on 11/09/2013

Jeti entertainment was our first and only choice when it came to booking a DJ for our wedding. Jerry and his staff were so informative! To this day our guest from our wedding rave about our wedding reception and how much they danced. We can't thank you enough Jeti entertainment for making our wedding a memorable day that will last forever.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Jeti Entertainment provided more then excellent services! Great planning before the wedding, and absolutely exceptional service at the wedding. Everyone is still telling us what a great time they had. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Jesse · Married on 10/04/2013

Did a great job at our reception. Was able to please peoples requests while still doing all the wedding dances and kept the dance floor full. Helped us and our friends and family make it a night to remember! Recommended

Sent on 11/01/2013

Ryan J. · Married on 09/28/2013

Jeti Entertainment did a fantastic job DJ'ing both our wedding ceremony and reception. Jerry himself performed the services and we were extremely pleased with the job he did. He was in constant communication with us througout the day and was very accomodating to our wishes. He really knows how to get a crowd into the dancing mood and everyone had a great time. Not only were they great the day of the wedding, but in the planning stages as well. Jerry made every effort to understand exactly what we wanted for our big day, down to every last important detail. We would recommend Jerry and his staff to anyone looking to hire a quality and reliable DJ service.

Sent on 01/18/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2013

Jerry was our DJ and he is the owner of Jeti. The company is very professional and thorough! Our wedding was amazing and we owe a lot of that to Jerry! Through out the night everyone kept asking us the name of the company so they could use him at their wedding in the future! The dance floor was always packed and the sound was phenomenal!

Thank you for all your hard work! -Ryan and Brittany

Sent on 10/01/2013

Sarina · Married on 09/21/2013

Jeti Entertainment were very helpful and worked with you to make sure your wedding day is perfect. I highly recommend them for DJ service. They will keeping you wedding reception going with lots of dancing till the end. Thank you Jeti Entertainment

Sent on 10/02/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2013

We were extremely happy with Jeti entertainment! I highly recommend using their services! They kept the dance floor full the whole wedding until midnight! Great, great DJ!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Kara · Married on 07/19/2013

They really do keep you dancing!!!! I don't know of any better dj services than jeti entertainment. I recommend requesting Jerry. He did my wedding. I married the best man in the entire world and that was wonderful right there, but Jerry made the night even more special. Everyone was telling me it was the best wedding and reception they have ever been to and they are still talking about how great it was and how fun it was to this day!!!!! Jeti Entertainment is truly the best!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Rob · Married on 07/13/2013

The best part of the wedding is the reception and your choice of DJ can make or break the whole night. Jerry and the Jeti Entertainment crew were top notch. From the time we walk into the reception till lights out they took care of everything keeping the night moving. The wedding two rooms over from ours was out on the deck listening to our party, loud and proud!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2013

Mr. N Mrs. Booth just want to thank Jerry for making our wedding a special day to remember forever. He provided us and our guest the best entertainment at the Clock Tower Resort in Rockford Illinois. We would recommend Jeri Entertainment services for anyone's event. Thanks the Booth family.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Sylvia · Married on 06/29/2013

These guys are amazing and did everything from consultation to timing songs down to the second to make sure we got everything we wanted.They know how to read the crowd and get everyone grooving. Love you guys and Thank you.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2013

As a bride, you often feel overwhelmed with all that goes into planning your dream wedding. Jerry took a lot of the pressure of our reception into his own hands. For me, this was a huge relief! I had never planned a reception before, and I've seen things done many different ways. Jerry helped make our reception work for us and still feel unique. He was able to speak from experience and advise us on every aspect of our reception. In the end, we all had an absolute blast! Our guests danced until the very last song. In my eyes, that's a successful reception! I was very impressed with the "well-oiled machine" that is Jeti-Entertainment. I went into our reception extremely confident that Jerry would stick to the itinerary we had created, but I also knew that he could make adjustments as needed (and do it seamlessly). Jerry & Jeti Entertainment were the magic behind our reception! :)

Sent on 07/02/2013

Mary · Married on 06/07/2013

5 star service all the way! Jeti entertainment was fabulous! They coordinated our whole wedding for us and put together everything we wanted to include. Words cannot describe how happy we were with Jerry and his staff and the attention to every little detail, always there to answer our questions and help with the planning. They did a fantastic job uplighting our banquet room an new exactly how to get the crowd going on the dance floor. We simply did not want the night to end. We recommend Jeti Entertainment to any bride & groom that is wanting the perfect wedding. These guys are true pro's at what they do! Thank you so much for making our day!

Sent on 06/22/2013

Erin · Married on 06/01/2013

Dj was awesome!!!! We had no complaints and neither did any of our guests!! We loved everything about our day!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Robert · Married on 04/06/2013

Our wedding experience was absolutely amazing.

Jeti Entertainment treated us like a partner than a client. They did everything in their power to make sure our wedding night went without a hitch, even though the venue dropped the ball several times.

They were completely open and helpful in the planning process of our wedding, and they were able to find even our most personal versions of certain songs.

As for the guests, I have heard nothing but people complimenting me on the music. The dinner music fit the mood perfectly, and we left that in their hands to select the music for us.

The best way I can describe the dancing was that it exploded onto the dance floor and did not stop until the venue kicked us out. My one cousin NEVER dances, and Jeti Entertainment was able to get even him onto the dance floor.

I want to finally relate one personal experience. My new wife and I were somewhat hesitant about something called 'the newly wed game' which Jeti Entertainment recommended to us. They told us to try it, which we agreed, and they said they would only play a few questions if the crowd wasn't appeased. Their suggestion was awesome because that game kept the whole wedding in tears they were laughing so hard. This is just one really good example of how Jeti Entertainment makes the life of the party their sole priority.

I will never recommend anyone but Jeti Entertainment for any DJ services in the future.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Cory · Married on 03/22/2013

Jerry and his wife are VERY professional, polite and accommodating people! Couldnt have been happier with their service. Strongly recommend them to anyone needing a DJ service.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Kory · Married on 10/13/2012

We hired Jerry and Tina from Jeti Entertainment for our wedding and I can't believe how AMAZING they are!!! Our pastor was of no help for our ceremony rehearsal and Jerry and Tina took charge and coordinated and organized the whole thing. This company offered us more than just a Dj service. I could get in touch with them anytime something went wrong or I was worried about something going wrong. Some of our best moments of the wedding came from the music selection that Jerry thought fit our personalities. I am so thankful we hired them for our wedding and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone planning an event that needs music and is looking for an awesome time!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Kara · Married on 09/29/2012

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jerry and Tina at Jeti Entertainment to everyone that is planning an event! From the first day we spoke to Jerry to the day of our wedding, we are extremely happy and extremely thankful we chose Jeti Entertainment! Jerry and Tina are so much more than your DJ. We give them full credit for the reason our Wedding day went so smooth and the reason why we received so many incredible compliments. Not only did they have the dance floor hopping all night but they also helped create an amazing atmosphere and set the mood for both our ceremony and reception by taking charge and contacting our vendors and everyone else who had “duties” for the day to ensure everyone was on the same page so everything flowed perfectly. Yes, I did say PERFECTLY! They were extremely organized, professional, personable, punctual, dedicated, and the list can go on and on! Thank You Jerry and Tina, So So Much, for helping our day go far above and beyond any expectations that we could imagine!

Sent on 10/31/2012