Jeti Entertainment Wedding DJ Service Reviews

117 | Rockford, IL

117 Reviews for Jeti Entertainment Wedding DJ Service

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2018

Jeti entertainment was amazing they were very helpful with everthing would defiantly recommend to everyone. So glad we chose them. Thank you jeti for an amazing night and all your help.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Alanna · Married on 06/23/2018

Jerry was fantastic to work with. He even agreed to meet my mom and me in person to go over all the details since I prefer that than speaking over the phone, and our meeting was 2-3 hours long simply because Jerry is so thorough and wants to get everything perfectly right. When our big day came, the ceremony music was very smooth and they promise that they will keep you dancing, but I was very skeptical because my relatives are not the dancing, partying type. However, I was completely wrong and blown away how he did in fact get my relatives and family to dance the entire reception! He also did a great job with pronouncing names and the fun wedding activities. If he played a song people weren't really getting into, he was quick to move on to a better song. The light show was amazing as well. Thank you so much Jerry!

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/10/2018

From start to finish, Jerry was unbelievably helpful and dedicated. He took care of everything, and he made preparing for the wedding stress free. I absolutely recommend using his services for both the reception and the ceremony itself. Everything went so smoothly with his and his wife's help. I was unsure about hiring a DJ for our daytime wedding, but I am so glad that we went with Jeti Entertainment. It was worth every penny!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Corinne · Married on 06/02/2018

Highly recommend! Jerry and Tina are an absolute delight to work with! They walked us through all the details we didn’t even think of. We were also able to change plans and the order of things with no problem. Very accommodating! The guests at our wedding had a blast with the shoe game and the outdoor ceremony to the indoor reception was positively seamless!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2018

From the day of booking with Jeti to the final minutes of our reception everything was absolutely perfect. Jerry and Tina are one heck of a team! They have everything down to a tee, from ceremony times, to cake cutting to last call at the bar. We still are super impressed with the quality of service we received from Jeti, We cannot thank Jerry and Tina enough! They made our day beyond imaginable. If we had to do it again, they would still be our number 1 choice!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Stephany · Married on 05/19/2018

Jerry and Tina were absolutely fantastic at our wedding! They made sure everything was organized, on task, and got everyone in place when needed. Our party lasted until we had to close up because of our entertainment. We really can’t express how happy we were with Jeti Entertainment! Thank you guys!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Nikki · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Jeti Entertainment for our reception and they kept us dancing all night!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Jerry and Tina did the ceremony and reception music for my wedding May 5th. As promised Jerry totally rocked the house all night long! We danced the whole night and we couldn't have been happier! Tina was very sweet and made sure the ceremony went so smooth. Did a great time getting our big group rounded up to stay on que. Thanks so much again guys!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/27/2018

We recently had Jeti DJ our wedding and they did an amazing job! Very responsive to any questions and they had everything exactly how we wanted them to! If I need a DJ in the future I would definitely use them! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Jillian · Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding was out of town (for us) so we chose a vendor local to the area to avoid travel fees. I am extremely impressed and satisfied with the service Jeti Entertainment supplied. Jerry was very thorough and I could sense from our first phone call that he strongly cares about making the evening special. He helped to organize my wedding, even the ceremony, and he knew more about my venue that I did! I cannot stress enough how impressed I was with the quality of service for an excellent price.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Veronica · Married on 11/05/2017

Jerry was amazing so accommodating and understanding he was right on with all my song choices we will definitely recommend and use him in the future he made it super fun and I had to worry about nothing! Everyone is still raving about how much they enjoyed the shoe game :)

Sent on 11/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Jeti entertainment was by far the best DJ service I have ever seen. From the moment we walked into the office for our first consultation to the last dance at our reception they made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. I loved the online planner it made things so much more easier ! At the reception they did a great job of getting the crowd involved. He even taught us the moves to a dance that we weren't to sure of. Everyone said that the DJ was so professional and had a great mix of music for everyone to dance to . We highly recommend them for any reception or function you may be planning you will not be disappointed! Thank you again for a wonderful night and memories to last a lifetime you guys were amazing!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely amazing Dj service!! Everything was perfect, we could not ask for more. We worked with Jerry the owner from start to finish. he presentation at our first meeting was over the top. You need to meet with him and see what I am saying. Professional in every step of the way and they were on top of everything from start to finish. They have many different packages and upgrades to pick from so you got your choice of how much money to spend. We picked the Gold package and it had everything we wanted and couldn't be more happier. From the setup to the sound and lighting it was fantastic. they are not only a Dj service but wedding coordinators that put everything together for you. Our guests raved about how good the music was and everyone danced til the end. We are so grateful to Jerry and his crew for making our wedding day the best day of our life. Do yourself a favor and call them, you'll be glad you did! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2017

We had our wedding reception on Friday 10/6/17 at Franchescos and Jerry from Jeti Entertainment was awesome to work with. Meeting with Jerry was easy and he was always friendly and professional. Our wedding reception music was great because Jerry made sure to play all of the songs that we requested. We would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Silvia · Married on 09/29/2017

5 Stars!! They were amazing from start to finish! Jerry and his crew are the best at what they do. They helped up put together our whole ceremony and reception. They not only are a Dj service but a wedding coordination service they knows everything you could think of and more for your wedding. My husband and I were very particular who we picked for a Dj service and knew from the first time we sat down with Jerry they were going to be our Dj's. They will make sure that every last details is discussed before the wedding so you can relax and enjoy your wedding. They even supplied us with a day of coordinator to help organizing every one for the ceremony. Everyone loved the music choices and fantastic lighting they did for us. Everyone danced all the way to the end.. We can't thank them enough for making our wedding the best day of our life. We HIGHLY recommend them for anyone's wedding! Top of the line service!!

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/16/2017

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER. Jeti is probably the best DJ company ever. Jerry was with us from start to finish. Anything we were hesitant about he explained why we should or shouldn't do. He was able to really help us plan the whole reception in no time. Having an office to go to is a fabulous touch. We were able to meet with him twice prior to the wedding. He even went as far as to give us options for our budget. The amount of compliments we received thanks to him was outstanding. He really kept the dance floor moving and adjusted the sequence to fit our needs. He wasn't even mad when we showed up late for our grand entrance. The props he had made for awesome pictures and a truly memorable night. He catered to our wants while doing his job to keep the party going. I could not be more grateful for the 2 hours we spent just getting to know Jerry and all about Jeti. Absolutely wonderful! I will recommend Jeti for years to come!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Margie · Married on 08/26/2017

Jerry was amazing! The pricing is very competitive and you get a lot for your money. We had a very hard time picking a DJ until we met with Jerry! Right away we felt comfortable and very happy with our decision to go with Jeti entertainment. I highly recommend their services. They have a variety of packages to met every budget. Do yourself a favor and give Jerry a call :)

Sent on 09/14/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 08/19/2017

Jerry and Tina are the best! Absolutely amazing from start to finish. Best DJ service hands down. I cant say enough good things about them. Jerry goes WAY over and above what a DJ normally would do. Everyone had a blast and couldn't stop saying how much fun they had at the reception because of the AWESOME DJ. Everything was perfect. We HIGHLY recommend Jeti Entertainment ! Thanks again Jerry & Tina!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Mercedes · Married on 04/15/2017

Jerry was amazing from day one of our planning! He was always in contact with my husband and myself, making sure everything was as we wanted it! The day of our wedding went exceptional all because of Jerry! He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best service possible! He is extremely professional but also very personal in making sure your needs are met! His attention to detail is excellent and makes you feel like you are the number one priority! He made our day a huge success and I couldn't be happier! I would definitely recommend him to anyone! He is the best, and for the price, I feel like we got way more than any other company would have done for us! The music was great and he got the crowd going!!!! Jerry, thank you again!!!! You were amazing!!!!

Mercedes & Bryan Gilson

Sent on 04/17/2017

Laura · Married on 12/31/2016

Jerry was amazing! The music was perfect and the dance floor was full until 1 a.m. He also transformed the room with beautiful uplighting. We appreciate all the time he invested in the details to make sure our reception was perfect.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Jerry is definitely a professional who enjoys what he does and has the experience to make you feel like you're in good hands. He is great at answering questions quickly and clearly and has thought of everything in the planning process. My husband and I loved meeting with him, and although we had a very small wedding (75 guests), a lot of people were up and dancing until the end. The sound quality and lights were awesome, and Jerry is a great emcee. I wish we had another event to work with him again!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

We booked Jerry for our wedding ceremony and reception after some online research and personal referrals. I will start by saying we had a great experience and I really can’t think of anything that could have been better. Jerry was very organized and on top of things (we are also very organized and he kept us on our toes, so that’s saying something). He is very knowledgeable about music and accommodated all of our music changes. He and his wife also helped us with the flow of the day and helped to direct people during the ceremony. We had an outdoor ceremony and the sound projection was great! Everything was very smooth and I’m so glad we booked them. Thank you Jeti Entertainment for giving us everything we needed for our special day.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Jerry and Tina are amazing. Jerry went above and beyond to give us personalized service throughout every step of planning our wedding, from the initial meeting to directing the ushers and managing guest requests on the wedding day. He had many helpful suggestions and was a delight to work with. He was also honest and offered us the best deal without trying to upsell us a package we didn't need. We met Tina on the wedding day, and she was great and very helpful, too. It was an honor to work with them both.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Emily · Married on 09/04/2016

Jerry was amazing! He helped make sure the night ran smoothly and he kept everyone dancing. Whenever I emailed him with a question or a change, he would respond right away with an answer. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2016

Jerry and Tina did a wonderful job for our wedding! We couldn't be happier with the decision to go with Jeti Entertainment! We highly recommend them! They are very thorough and help with even the smallest of details for timing everything out perfectly for the wedding. They really take time to get to know their clients and help with decisions. They go above and beyond!

Sent on 08/21/2016