Jessica Rae Artistry Reviews

5 | Saint Louis, MO

5 Reviews for Jessica Rae Artistry

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome wedding hair & makeup!

Jessica was seriously the best makeup and hair artist! She ROCKS at doing makeup and you will not be disappointed if you choose her to do your wedding hair/makeup! I also loved my hairstyle and felt so pretty the entire day. I was so thankful to have found her since she traveled to my out of town wedding for a reasonable fee. Jessica is super down to earth and will make you feel like you are just hanging out with a friend on your wedding day! Highly recommend- thanks so much girl!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Samantha · Married on 02/24/2018

Jessica exceeded my expectations for my wedding! She was on time, prepared and skilled. She made me feel beautiful and calm when there was so much going on that day. It was honestly the best my makeup has ever looked and I'm so grateful, as were my bridesmaids! The makeup lasted throughout the whole day and night and looked amazing in photos. She was very sweet and I highly recommend her to any bride or any occasion.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

Jessica was amazing! She was so knowledgable on all the questions I had. I struggle with redness on my face and she was able to give me a full coverage look without that cakey feeling. It lasted all through the night, I felt fabulous! She showed up on time, even early I think, the day of my wedding. Everything ran so smoothly, my mom and all the bridesmaids looked gorgeous! I'd recommend her to anyone looking for makeup! She was sweet and easy to talk to, always had a smile on her face! I couldn't have been happier with how I looked in all my photos! Thanks again Jessica!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Stephanie · event on: 08/06/2016

Jessica had provided her services to a co-worker who was very pleased with her, so I hired her for a work function I was attending. She came to my home, which was much appreciated! She arrived early and was friendly, yet professional. I relied on her for suggestions, as I normally don't wear a lot of make-up and she was spot on. I felt flawless, but not overdone. I recommend her without reservation.

I viewed her portfolio of special effects make-up, and while I have not used her for that, it was quite impressive.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Catherine · Married on 07/25/2015

Jessica did an amazing job on my bridal makeup!! Every time I look back on pictures, I'm so happy with how I looked on that day. She has a strong attention to detail, and is well versed in color and different products. She not only did my makeup, but two of my bridesmaids' makeup. We all have very different coloring and makeup want/needs, and we all looked gorgeous! She also did very well with timing, and making sure we were all ready for pictures in time. Not only was it beautiful, but it held up the whole day! The pictures that I took at 2pm were just as beautiful as the ones at 10pm. I can't say enough good things about her or my wedding makeup!

Sent on 09/08/2016