Jessica Pledger Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Christopher O. Getting married on 03/04/2023

Jessica Pledger: A True Professional

Jessica really impressed us during our engagement session. She displayed a laser-sharp eye for scene, color and frame, and made the whole experience feel like a celebration. She positioned us cleverly so we were happy to improvise the whole love thing. And we never stopped moving or having fun. It's pretty amazing how fast she can work while taking so many shots--and then deliver 289 awesome images. We recommend her highly and truly.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! Highly recommend Jessica Pledger!
  • Ben
    Ben N. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing Wedding

I have been a guest to at least 6 weddings Jessica has done. There was no question that I would be using her when my time came. Her skillset, experience, and attention to detail is out of this world. I highly recommend Jessica for your wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne K. Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jessica is an amazingly talented photographer and perfectly captures every detail of your special day!

We have had the pleasure of using Jessica in the past for senior pictures and family pictures and are always impressed with her work. When it came time for us to choose a wedding photographer, there was no doubt in our minds who we wanted to work with. Her photographs are always stunning and timeless, and her experience and professionalism shine through all of her work. She is an absolute joy to work with and can ease even the most anxious bride. We are so thankful for how Jessica captured our special day on 10/5/19! We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! She travels too!
    Sarah S. Married on 03/24/2019

Pictures That Will Last a Lifetime

Jessica with Jessica Pledger Photography was such a fantastic photographer to work with during my wife and I's bridal sessions and wedding day!

From the start, she was incredibly accommodative when my work schedule started to mess with the timeline we had put in place. She was able to re-schedule our bridal sessions and get us the prints back to us in record time before our big day. During the shoot, she was professional, efficient, and captured some phenomenal shots.

On the morning of our wedding, Jessica and her team were able to travel between two locations flawlessly, capturing every precious moment as my wife and I got ready. During our first look, and pre-ceremony activities, she made us feel comfortable and beautiful. Throughout the ceremony and reception, she and her team perfectly captured everything possible. I didn't think two people could take so many photos of so many different people and events, but they absolutely nailed it.

The turn around time for our wedding photos was perfectly within our contract and the physical album provided to us was stunningly beautiful.

Jessica was a pleasure to work with and we'd recommend her to anyone looking to have any special occasion PERFECTLY photographed.
    Christina F. Married on 07/21/2018

Remarkable

Her work is truly outstanding and it was a joy to work with her. She makes you feel comfortable and catches the moments you want to relive from your special day. Jessica has a true talent and I am so glad I used her for our special day!
    Melissa Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were married in July in Las Vegas off the strip, but our hearts were set on getting some once-in-a-lifetime photos in front of the lights and our favorite places on Las Vegas Blvd. We have always been huge fans of Jessica's work, and she didn't let us down!

Jessica is a pleasure to work with. She is professional, kind, and made us look and feel like models. In fact, the Bellagio has since posted one of her photos on their instagram! Would highly recommend her!
    Lisa Married on 06/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Took photos at my wedding.

Jessica is wonderful to work with, she made us feel comfortable. She captured all the special moments on our wedding day. I'm glad we trusted Jessica with one of the most important days of our lives. I highly recommend Jessica.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Married on 05/05/2018

Perfection

I knew I wanted to use Jessica as a photographer after I saw my friends wedding photos. My husband and I were so comfortable with her! She was nice and has great energy. We loved the photos!
    Joseph Married on 04/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We have the best engagement and wedding photos thanks to Jessica. She made the photo shoots so easy, which is impressive because I cannot smile for a planned photo. Jessica made the whole process easy and was always available for questions or advice. We had a difficult reception to photograph due to the low lighting, but what she took turned out amazing and she just blended into the party. I recommend her 100%
    Kaylan Married on 03/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica was so amazing during our whole wedding planning process. She always checked in with me to see if I needed anything, had recommendations for other vendors, was extremely flexible with timing and comforting about anything that popped up. Our engagement pictures turned out amazing, as did my Bridal session!! My Bridals got rained out twice and Jessica was extremely uplifting and was able to help me make the best of it through our indoor session!! She is very prompt and a fun person to be around. I’m so happy I chose her to photograph our special day and I can’t wait to see how everything turns out. I highly recommend Jessica!!
    Ana Married on 02/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jesssica photographed our engagement pictures and our wedding and they both could not have turned out better. Communication was awesome, she told us from the beginning exactly what to expect, helped me pick the colors of the outfits for the engagement pictures that worked best with the venue. She was very prompt in responding to any questions I had. She is easy to work with, super flexible, makes each session fun, and does an amazing job! She was amazing with my steps kids and the family at the wedding. So many friends commented after the wedding how friendly she was and how she always seemed to be there to capture the best moment. She captured all the moments I requested and so many more. I am so happy we chose Jessica to capture our big day, it was the best decision! She worked very well with our wedding videographer as well! She is the wedding vendor I most highly recommend! If I could give her more than five stars I would. Definitely let Jessica capture your special day, you will not regret it!
    Audrey Married on 01/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica is seriously the best photographer for weddings!! She did an absolutely amazing job on our photos! She was so active in asking me what I wanted and made sure everything was perfect!! I would highly highly highly recommend her!!
    Kendyl Married on 01/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very happy with Jessica! I would highly recommend her! Communication was great... which was very important to me. She answered all of our questions and made us feel very comfortable.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica is a phenomenal photographer! She is one of the very first vendors I chose and booked for my wedding.

All throughout the months leading up to the wedding Jessica stayed in contact with me about expectations, dates for various photos shoots (engagement and bridals), any shots I wanted specifically, and was always so bubbly and happy when we met up with her. She went above and beyond for us! The day of engagement photos we had to cancel as I was sick, and Jessica was extremely understanding and got us in on her schedule for the very next weekend as a make-up day at no charge. The engagement photos are beautiful and she even humored us and took some photos where we had our dogs with us despite their short attention spans! It was rainy and windy as well, but we all powered through it and got some truly amazing pictures on the Galveston beach and in downtown Galveston on The Strand!

For my bridal photos we used the Butler Museum in Galveston which Jessica has used before- so she had some amazing ideas and shot lists lined up utilizing every side of the museum. I brought my dog Peach with me to my bridal photos as I wanted special pictures taken in her custom carved wedding collar from BullyFlop Collars. During our resting time where we were giving my dog a break and trying to stay cool Jessica got some of the intimate moments of us relaxing together- They are some of my favorites!

Wedding day was so great having Jessica and her helper Brittani there. It was so hot throughout the event! Jessica, again, powered through the heat and got a myriad of splendid photos. I will cherish these pictures forever! They are wonderful. There are so many gorgeous photos to choose from, I don't think I could pick a favorite! She made sure we got every picture on my list and then some! Thank you so much Jessica, it was truly a joy working with you!
    Monica Married on 06/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had 3 sessions. Engagement, Bridals and Wedding. All of them were amazing. My entire wedding party thought she did so great as well. Amazing!
  • User2726806 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica is beyond amazing!! She is so nice and I absolutely love working with her.
  • User2892423 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I love love Jessica. She did am outstanding job on our engagement photos.
    Mariza Married on 10/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica was so easy and great to work with. She was very professional and made us feel very comfortable throughout the night. I'm so glad we were able to book Jessica to capture our special day. The pictures came out amazing. Everything was so easy and smooth. Jessica was always quick to respond to any questions we had. Her payment process was quick and easy as well. We were beyond happy and grateful to have book such a great photographer. We will be contacting Jessica for future life events.
    Debra Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bride and groom will have no worries because Jessica will capture beautiful moments that would have been easy to miss. Very professional and caring. I hired Jessica to handle my nieces wedding as a gift to bride and groom. My niece was very impressed with Jessica and just loved the end result. We will recommend Jessica and hope to use her services again.
    La Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Book Jessica Pledger Photography NOW as she is the best !!! Our daughter's wedding came to life through Jessica's photography. She took pictures of things I never saw that day due to being so busy. She catches every moment of your day. Her edits will amaze you as when a background isn't perfect - Jessica will fix it ! This is our 2nd wedding by Jessica as she photographed our son's wedding in 2012. Book her now. You won't be disappointed.
    Erica Married on 09/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I got married this past September to the love of my life... We had been planning this wedding for 2 years and everything was coming along smoothly. Day of the wedding started out magical, I wasn't nervous but just anxious to see everything I have been dreaming of come together. Things took a turn right before putting on my dress.. Where was my photographer? I had just saw her that week and we had gone over the timeline of the wedding.. Well come to find out, she was not coming.. So here I was with no photographer to capture my day.. I tried to keep it together but I couldn't, make up was ruined and I was in shock. My venue, Tuscan Courtyard, called around to photographers she had worked with and some said yes, but they were an hour away and my ceremony was supposed to start in 20 minutes. She placed one last call and OMG- she said yes without hesitation and would be at the venue in 15 minutes.. Miracles do happen people! We pushed the ceremony back in order for Jessica to make it there and take some before shots.. I seriously can't thank her enough for dropping everything and coming to save the day! The pictures came out better than I expected and I am forever grateful. Jessica Pledger is one AMAZING person to work with and I wish I could of worked with her from the very beginning! I highly recommend her!
    XO- Erica
    Alice Married on 08/27/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica is ABSOLUTELY wonderful. She is so attentive, flexible, and her work is phenomenal. She is willing to work with you to creat a package that perfectly fits your wedding needs. She understands her clients and truely has their best interest at heart! Best photographer ever!
    Nikki Married on 07/07/2016

I love Jessica!

Photos by Jessica was, by far, the best investment I made while planning my wedding. Every photo is beautiful, and Jessica is wonderful to work with.
    Lauren Married on 05/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Book her NOW!! Truly gifted and I cannot say enough about how absolutely amazing she is! Pictures are something you will have a lifetime to pass down to generations and relive your special day. She is well worth the investment! I have received countless compliments about our pictures. She truly captured every moment of our special day and now we can relive our special day whenever we want!!
illustration stars