Jessica Lynn Hatton Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Jessica Lynn Hatton Photography 1
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica was so awesome! She met with me before my wedding to ensure she could picture what I was envisioning for my wedding day! She was so flexible and present the day of the wedding. We also got our sneak peaks the day after our wedding, which was very exciting. The pictures are absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted! She’s such a sweet, hard-working individual and her assistant was awesome as well. I highly suggest her to everyone! I will continue to use her for my photography needs.

Jessica Lynn Hatton Photography 2
    Sent on 10/01/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Jessica took both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have been more thrilled with how they all turned out! She went above and beyond what a normal photographer would do, and is very personable. She helped walk us through everything for both of our sessions. She really helped showcase our personalities throughout the photos and made everything fun. We truly enjoyed working with her, and are so happy we chose her to capture our special day!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 06/05/2016

Jessica was such an amazing photographer! She makes sure to take he pressure off of how awkward photos could be! I love how she got so many great shots of the ceremony and reception that I did not get to see. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Karen · Married on 09/13/2015

Best photographer out there. She did my wedding pics, maternity pics, first baby pics and now my son's 1 year old pics. She is AMAZING

Sent on 09/11/2015

We used Jessica for our wedding on August 1, 2015 and she was great! Throughout the entire planning process, she was very helpful and accommodating. She went above and beyond and delivered our pictures to our house. All of the pictures turned out perfect! We will definitely be recommending to Jessica to everyone! Job well done!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Brooke · Married on 09/20/2014

Jessica was great to work with! Throughout the whole process, she was very professional and accommodating. She was there to capture every moment and was willing to do whatever it took to make sure the bride had a perfect wedding day. The wedding pictures turned out perfect! I recommend Jessica to everyone!

Sent on 11/26/2014

From the first time we met until the time I received my photos, Jessica was very professional and on top of it all. She does an awesome day of capturing your very special day. I remember reviewing my images for the first time, and they brought tears to my eyes and a huge smile to my face! She was there to capture it all! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Monica · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Photos!

Jessica is wonderful and makes a lot of personal touches for her couples. I loved getting all of my photos on the personalized USB and photo box. She also brought a cute gift for me on wedding day. I wish that a little more direction happened on wedding day just because my uncles were poorly placed in my family photos. So many of our family photos didn't turn out because of the hurriedness of the day. I would recommend getting her for longer than 8 hours because we didn't get as many photos as we would've liked in that time span. Otherwise, Jessica was great for our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 08/18/2019