Jessica Friend Photo Design Reviews

6 | Orlando, FL

6 Reviews for Jessica Friend Photo Design

6 Jessica Friend Photo Design Reviews

Jen · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot sing the praises of Jessica Friend Photo Design enough! From my first meeting with Jessica, I knew she was going to be our photographer. She was so easy going and down to earth and completely understood how I wanted the wedding to be. We also had her do our engagement pictures and she captured the personalities of me, my now husband and our two dogs perfectly! She was there with us every step of the way and always checked in to make sure we were good. A few weeks before the wedding, we went out to the venue to scope out picture spots and it was amazing. Jessica found fun photo locations that I hadn’t even thought of including hedge walls and purple fountain grass. At the wedding, she was able to wrangle our loud families with absolute ease! Jessica and her assistant Rachel were absolutely phenomenal and I can’t thank them enough for how amazing our day turned out.

• Tara

Tara · Married on 03/04/2017

Jessica is a wonderful photographer. She helped my husband and I, who are both uncomfortable taking photos, feel at ease from our engagement photos to our wedding photos. Jessica was able to capture the beauty of our wedding from the settings, to portraits, to candid shots at the ceremony and reception. All of the photos were crisp and clear. My husband and I have received so many compliments on our wedding photos and all of the credit goes to Jessica Friend!

I look forward to working with Jessica in the futures as our family grows. <3

Demi · Married on 11/05/2016

Jessica is incredible. We had less to worry about on our wedding day because of her constant support and our photos are gorgeous! We are grateful for the services she provided and we are so happy with our experiences with her. Thank you Jess!

Tina · Married on 10/09/2016

Amazing photographer! She takes beautiful photos and is very patient and helpful with the wedding process. Our pictures turned out great and Jessica is the sweetest person. Highly recommend!

Vivi · Married on 03/14/2015

Jessica did our professional photos for our wedding in Maitland, Florida. We had an amazing experience. She arrived before the wedding to take intimate photos of our wedding party, as well as the ceremony and reception. The photos turned out so beautiful and we are so pleased with the product.

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2014

Jessica was so nice and easy to work with. She was there for us from “Yes”, to “I Do”, and through the reception. The quality of her photos, composition choices, retouching and delivery of the final product (we got the album) is second to none. She beautifully captured our engagement and wedding day in a way that absolutely exceeded our expectations, even bringing a second shooter to provide multiple angles. She made us feel like we were on the cover of a magazine. Jessica is worth every penny! I would highly recommend putting Jessica in charge of recording your special day.

Scott & Amanda Witwer