Jessica Crespo Photography Reviews

6 | Staten Island, NY

6 Reviews for Jessica Crespo Photography

melissa · event on: 06/30/2012

Jessica did a great job with our engagement party photos and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their special event!

I cant wait to see the pictures. I like her style, she has a great eye. Very friendly and easy going, even while I was cursing up a storm going nuts trying to organize people, I dont know how she kept a straight face. She was helpful in planning as well. Very professional. Highly reccommend!

Michele · Married on 08/11/2012

We found Jessica’s name from photographer reviews on a website, so we were a little nervous because we didn’t have any personal recommendations. But her reviews were so good, we just had to give it a try. It turned out to be the best decision we could have made. Jessica is a warm and friendly person. She is easy to talk to and always listens when people speak. Most importantly, she is very professional and her work is amazing. She did an engagement shoot for us and shot our wedding. I know that we did not make it easy for her. We are both uncomfortable in front of the camera and tend to freeze up in pictures. Jessica was able to ease our concerns and somehow make the pictures turn out great. Everyone at the wedding loved her and actually assumed she was another guest because she blended in so well. She also speaks Spanish, which was helpful at our wedding. I love the pictures that she took and I am so happy that I hired Jessica Crespo for my wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Violetta · Married on 08/20/2011

Jessica’s work is stunning and she takes amazing photographs. Jessica’s photo-journalistic approach exactly matched what we were looking for as most of our photographs were taken outdoors. Our wedding photographs were breathtaking and brought tears to my eyes. We received tons of compliments. We could not be happier!
    Jessica is very professional in every aspect and cares for her clients. She was always readily available to listen and to answer to any of our concerns. Jessica is also very sweet, understanding and fun. She knew how to make our wedding day less stressful before and during our wedding. She provided us with a lot great advices which we wouldn't even consider before talking to her.
    If you are looking for a fantastic photographer, we highly recommend Jessica. I am very excited because soon we will be working with Jessica again as we will start our family.

I think Jessica is an outstanding photographer! She knows what she is doing to make your day beautiful. Pictures come out beautiful and I did not have to worry about anything during my party. I loved the personality she had it was very nice pleasing and just very professional. I would consider her as the best! I would recommend her with an heart beat.
    Thank You Jessica.

Maria · Married on 09/29/2012

We enjoyed working with Jessica Crespo Photography on our wedding day. It was a pleasure working with Jessica. So may special moments were captured in her photography that we will cherish forever.