Jessica Castro Weddings Reviews

Jessica Castro Weddings 5
Jessica Castro Weddings 6
Jessica Castro Weddings 7

Anna · Married on 10/22/2016

Jessica photographed our engagement photos and wedding in October. She was super personable and did a wonderful job of diffusing in-front-of-camera jitters.

We LOVE the photos she took of and now have them everywhere around the house. We still continue to get compliments from family and friends.

We were also so impressed with how she works with the lighting, and we have magical sunset photos at Joshua Tree National Park to show for it.

Prices were very reasonable considering her talent, and she gave us our photos fast.

Overall, we enjoyed every moment we spent with her, and we couldn't be any more impressed with the quality of her work. If you want a photographer who really enjoys what she does, especially wedding photographer, she's your gal.

We can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/10/2016

This review is long overdue! We were married last September and Jessica is just AMAZING. I saw her photos online and instantly fell in love with her work. I HAD TO HAVE HER as our photographer. Booking her was the best thing we did for our wedding - She was worth every. single. penny. She captured every moment perfectly, and also captured so many candid moments with our guests. Weddings are such a whirlwind, but we were able to experience moments we missed through her photos. I am just obsessed with our wedding photos, we will cherish them forever! Every time I look through them it's like I'm back experiencing the day all over again. We also used her for our engagement photos, which were also amazing! She's on time, professional, SO SWEET, and just really really talented. If you have any doubts with booking her, you shouldn't!! I will recommend her to anyone who ever needs a photographer.

Jessica - Thank you so much for the beautiful photos and memories. :)

Sent on 01/19/2017

Maggie · Married on 09/09/2016

I can't say enough great things about Jessica! She is very professional and easy to work with! I love that she shares sneak previews from photo shoots and events fairly soon after the shoot. I have some married friends who've had to wait months just to see one single photo from their wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Jessica is an amazing photographer and person! I have always had difficulty taking photographs. My sister often calls me Chandler Bing because I can never smile and always make weird faces in photos, without trying! With Jessica, the curse was lifted! She did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. She made us feel so comfortable and was flexible when we wanted to have quirky photos. We got along with her so well and several of our guests thought she was one of our long time friends. Her photographs are beautiful and she makes sure every photo looks great before getting them back to you. We got our photos back so fast and we were so thrilled at how beautiful they turned out! We would and do recommend Jessica to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Lark · Married on 05/29/2016

Jessica is a phenomenal photographer. I myself am in the wedding industry and took finding a photographer with serious talent as well as a fun vibe very seriously. Her photos are not only gorgeous, they truly capture the range of feelings and emotions of the day which is hard to do. She was extremely professional, while also being a joy to have as part of the biggest party of our lives. I cannot stress enough her talent, creativity, and ability to adapt to the vibe of a couple. We LOVE Jessica!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Jessica was easy to work with, professional and fun. She really captured the spirit of the evening and got the photographs to us within two weeks. I would recommend her work wholeheartedly!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Theresa · Married on 04/29/2016

Very Professional and friendly. She knows what pictures to capture.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Caitlin · Married on 01/07/2016

Jessica was extremely friendly, kind and on her game! I was surprised how quickly she was taking photos and saying she got the shot and after seeing them, she is a real professional! Every photo she picked out and sent looked incredible, the faces, the light, everything. I recommend her highly to anyone on their special day! Thank you again Jessica! So glad we got to meet and you captured our beach wedding! <3

Sent on 01/17/2016

Josh · Married on 12/27/2015

Working with Jessica for our wedding was an absolute pleasure. We met with several photographers before going with Jessica and she was the only one who made us feel comfortable and at ease right off the bat. On top of that her photographs were incredible. She has a gift for capturing the exact perfect moment and making everyone look amazing! We really wanted a more candid and natural feel to our photos and Jessica delivered like a superstar. Our friends and family were so impressed with the photos -- one of our friends even ended up hiring her as well for their engagement photos.

She was also professional every step of the way. There were always clear communications about everything like dates, the editing process, etc. She was never late for anything and even delivered our finished photos earlier than promised. Our photos were beautifully edited and easy to access through the Pixieset service that she uses.

In closing I cannot overstate what a privilege it was to work with Jessica. We felt so comfortable and taken care of, it was like having a friend there taking our pictures instead of just a hired photographer. She is an absolute PRO and I would not hesitate to recommend her to ANYONE who needs an event photographer!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Marlena · Married on 07/12/2015

Jessica is fantastic!!! I was looking for a photojournalist with a strong artist eye..and that's what Jessica was! She has an artistic eye and the ability to capture moments in such an artistic and realistic way! We really enjoyed working with Jessica, all the family raved about how amazing our day was documented and we are so happy we have Jesaica on our team! I would love to hire her again for our other events and really looking forward to work with Jessica again. Thank you for being part of our big day and documenting our day so beautifully.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Jessica is amazing! She truly captured the essence of our wedding. All photos came out so dreamy and romantic. She has really great style. On top of everything else, she is such a sweet and genuinely nice person. I wouldn't change anything about our experience.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2015

Jessica has an amazing style to her photography and absolutely wonderful to work with. She met with us several times and even came to our venue 2-hours away from Los Angeles (where we are both based) to come check out the venue and make sure she has her ducks in a row. It's always worth spending the extra $$$ because after the wedding -- all you have left are the photos to cherish as memories. I highly recommend her to anyone out there looking for a fantastic photographer.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Chris · Married on 10/24/2014

Jessica was incredible to work with. The photographs were top notch, and everyone agreed: she is professional and fun. She adapts to unique circumstances quickly and effectively, and really helped make this day stress-free.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jessica was an amazing wedding photographer. Her and Jenn, our second shooter, showed up on time to all the events, made sure to capture everything we asked her to cover while doing an outstanding job. We had a really fun post-wedding photo shoot the next morning as well. I am really glad I found her. She was both sweet and professional on top of being really good at what she does. I will definitely be recommending to any future brides!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Alea · Married on 08/16/2014

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! My husband and I could not recommend Jessica enough! I worked with Jessica about 3 or 4 years ago as a model and I just fell in love with her style of photography and use of natural lighting. I also couldn't get over how sweet, caring and professional Jessica is towards myself and her clients. Once I got engaged I knew immediately that Travis and I would take time to fly out and work with her. It rained for some of our engagement shoot and Jessica went above and beyond getting even the most perfect photos for us even under those conditions. I knew then that when Travis and I set a wedding date, Jessica would be the first to know and the first one hired to come to my wedding. I felt assured that my friends and family would feel comfortable and happy around her at my wedding as well as love the pictures she captures. I received my wedding photos back and could not be more in love with all of them! I was so fortunate to have her there as she traveled from LA all the way to upstate NY. I also want to add that Jessica's pricing is extremely reasonable and worth every penny, I will be able to cherish these photos for the rest of my life :)

Sent on 09/12/2014

Becky · Married on 07/12/2014

Jessica took both our engagement photos and photographed our wedding… and we are incredibly happy with her work! We trusted her to capture one of the biggest days of our lives and she far surpassed our expectations. Jessica didn’t just take pictures; she also caught the emotions we felt so we can relive the wedding every time we look at our album! She is very talented, very professional and we would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Leah · event on 02/23/2014

Jessica was really wonderful. Her pictures were gorgeous and she was really willing to work with us! I would absolutely recommend her !

Sent on 04/06/2014

John · Married on 11/08/2013

Here are, in no particular order, the reasons you should already be booking Jessica Castro for your wedding:
    1) You want a pro. Jessica's work (jessicacastroweddings.com) is top-notch, phenomenal, and memorable, and she was super-responsive to any of the questions or requests we had.
    2) You want to be blown away. We took a look at our wedding photos once they came back to us and could hardly believe that it was OUR wedding. It's hard to fully put into words, but just capturing a moment is one thing - what Jessica does with her photos is overwhelmingly breathtaking and beautiful.
    3) You want to work with a REAL person. It's easy to get caught up in the minutiae and the (sometimes) unnecessary complexity of planning a wedding, but working with someone as passionate and authentic about her craft as Jessica was such a breath of fresh air.

Sent on 01/12/2014

April · Married on 11/02/2013

Jessica Castro is a wonderful woman and an absolutely fantastic photographer! She captured so many beautiful moments I couldn't have imagined anyone else doing a better job.
    Photographing a wedding can be extremely stressful but she handled the pressure effortlessly and really made the best from the time she was given. I would recommend any bride using her services!
    Thank you Jess!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Allie · Married on 03/30/2013

Jessica has now photographed three separate events for us, and after every occasion we are more and more impressed with her work. Every single request was met, and she exceeded all expectations. We couldn't be more pleased with her photographs, and all of the amazing moments she captured.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2012

My husband and I made up our minds early on that one of the most important investments for our special day would be finding the perfect photographer; we knew that after everything was all said and done, the images from our wedding would be the only tangible thing left for us to reflect on years later. With that in mind, I was very particular about who we would hire; I had photographed a few weddings myself, so I had in mind the kind of work I was looking for.

Jessica was very professional, sweet and fun; her assistant Hannah was also a pleasure to be around. Although the day of the wedding was a little scattered, hectic and stressful on some levels — Jessica and her assistant made sure to capture all the important details. Their presence didn't conflict with what was happening at all; they blended right into and flowed with all the fun and chaos, helping to make everyone feel very comfortable while being photographed.

It didn't take long to get our images back and we definitely got more than we expected! The quality and creativity of the photographs are so beautiful and true to the overall feeling of our wedding day. My husband and I are still so impressed with the whole experience and to this day consider Jessica and Hannah our friends.

I highly recommend that anyone who understands the value of hiring an incredibly talented and thoughtful photographer for a day they never want to forget, to hire Jessica Castro; her work is worth every penny and more :)

Sent on 02/22/2014

Jillian · Married on 03/19/2016

Jessica did such a great job from the beginning. She always responded to our emails in a timely manner and was able to adapt to our non-traditional needs. At the party, I don't remember seeing her too much (which is good, she never bugged us!), but once we got the pictures back, we saw how many amazing moments she captured.

Sent on 03/22/2016
  • User5204184 · 2+ years ago

Jessica did an amazing job at our wedding along with her co-photographer Eric. She also did our engagement shots and we absolutely loved them. Her shots are extremely vibrant and lively and capture moments beautifully.

She is very easy to work with. We had to plan our wedding from long distance and she was really helpful so everything went smoothly. She also makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera so you'll have very natural looking pictures. Everyone at the wedding really liked her personality and professionalism.
    We are so happy with the results and will definitely recommend her to anyone who is getting married in the area.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Scott · Married on 05/07/2016

For our wedding photos, we wanted to ensure our big day was captured with the utmost care and a keen eye for candid moments. And thankfully, we found Jessica Castro. When we first met with her, we knew she was the right person for our wedding. She was prompt, professional, and well organized. As we discussed our plans and the types of photos we’d like to have, it was clear that our personalities and styles were very much aligned. She listened intently, asked numerous questions, and seemed genuinely interested in our responses. After that first meeting, we stopped our search and hired Jessica. In the months and weeks leading up to our wedding, Jessica was readily available to answer any questions we had and promptly responded to any requests. On the day of, Jessica did however arrive slightly later than scheduled due to unexpected traffic, but thankfully her second shooter, Azusa, was there to do some preliminary shots. As a result, we had a slight 15 minute delay but the rest of the afternoon and evening was flawless. From our getting ready photos to the ceremony and reception, Jessica and Azusa were well coordinated and worked diligently without distracting us our guests. For our formals with family or our bride and groom photos, Jessica struck a great balance of allowing us to pose naturally and comfortably, while also providing great direction. If we had any requests, they acted quickly and efficiently. After the wedding, we were astonished by how quickly Jessica shared a preview album—just one week later. It was an incredible to get a glimpse of some of the moments from our wedding during our honeymoon. The full collection of photos would eventually follow a week or so later, each beautifully composed and edited. Best of all, the entire collection was viewable and downloadable immediately online through Pixieset. Overall, I would strongly recommend Jessica Castro to anyone. She approached our wedding with love and care and captured each moment beautifully.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

Both my husband and I really enjoyed working with Jessica! She was professional, friendly and the quality of her photography was stunning. Only positive feedback from our guests, wedding party and family!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Jessica Castro Weddings 8
    Jessica Castro Weddings 9
    Jessica Castro Weddings 10
    Jessica Castro Weddings 11

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jessica! You guys were so much fun to work with. Appreciate the kind feedback !