Jessica Castro Weddings Reviews

Jessica Castro Weddings 5
Jessica Castro Weddings 6
Jessica Castro Weddings 7

Kelcie · Getting married on 09/14/2019

It was a true pleasure meeting Jessica. We found her through an online forum, and when emailing engagement photographers, we chose her because of her responsiveness and flexibility! She was great to work with and totally put us at ease. Our photos are beautiful and truly capture our love.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Kelcie! It was so lovely working with George and yourself. Thank you for all the energy and the fun time. I will remember my time in the garden for a lifetime, what a sweet beginning for you guys!

Bubba · Married on 11/03/2018

I admit I was skeptical about doing these photos. I was concerned about spending more $ when we could just use a pic of us that we already had. But my fiancé really wanted to do them so in the spirit of learning to be a good husband I conceded. :)

And oh boy was I wrong. Our photos turned out beautifully. We are SHOOK. Jessica really captured who we are. We could not be more excited to have these for the rest our lives.

Jessica booked our location and was responsive and flexible to our concerns the entire time leading up to the shoot. At the shoot she was fun and put us completely at ease. We felt like we were in capable hands the whole time.

We shot the photos at a BBQ restaurant getting messy with some ribs and sloppy joes. She directed us beautifully through a very sticky situation.

If anyone needs engagement photos done, Jessica is your person!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Jessica Castro Weddings 8

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

I still talk about this engagement shoot and its been almost 6 months. You guys brought so many fun ideas to the table. I love this unique and fun approach. It was such a pleasure to work with you and capture your love story!

Kelsi · Married on 04/29/2018

Jessica is an absolute dream. She made everyone feel so comfortable and loved and her photos are beautiful. I would highly recommend her to anyone. With out a doubt, go with Jessica.

• Y

Yasmin · Married on 09/09/2017

Having Jess as our wedding photographer was an absolute dream! Her beautiful photography speaks for itself, but in terms of working with her, she is so personable and warm, understanding and receptive, professional and organized—she is everything you would want in a wedding photographer and more! From the first meeting, I was confident that Jess had a clear understanding of exactly what aesthetic and vibe we were looking for. Jess considerately helped us to choose the right package that worked with our budget and the coverage we were expecting. Throughout the whole planning process, Jess was so attentive and helpful, always keeping in touch and making sure that she was up to date with all our scheduling (she made the planning process SO much easier with her outstanding professionalism, and every bride and groom knows what a gift that is!). On the day of our wedding, my groom and I were assured that Jess and her second photographer, Stan, would do an amazing job, and they certainly did: they captured stunning shots of all the highlights of our wedding and more, formal and candid alike. We feel so grateful to have had Jess capture our wedding, and we recommend her without hesitation to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Yasmin your wedding was as incredibly sweet and beautiful as you are. So grateful for all your kind words. We had a wonderful time with capturing everything and getting to know everyone!

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2017

Jessica was a perfect and amazing addition to our special day! She was attentive, calm, and completely captured our style preferences! We are OBSESSED with our photos, they came out perfect! We could not recommend her more!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Grateful for all the kindness! Loved all the details, such a beach dream! Won't get over those sweet photos with your dog!

L · Married on 08/01/2017

Jessica photographed our engagement pictures and wedding, and we couldn't be happier with both. On top of her photos being outstanding -- we have received compliments from everyone -- Jessica is extremely professional, flexible, and easy to communicate with. Her easy-going nature was a perfect fit for us. She also has a hidden talent of knowing exactly what to say to make you feel at ease and bring out your best so that you look great on camera.

We already hired her for another family shoot and would highly recommend her for anyone else's photography needs!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

So happy you felt comfortable! I had such a blast getting to know you guys and your family. I'm so grateful for the return business! Hoping to keep in touch for awhile.

Louis · Married on 07/01/2017

With so many photographers available, I didn't know where to begin. My wife and I are so happy that we found Jessica. She was very flexible, punctual, and most important made us feel comfortable. Jessica's passion for photography is contagious and is visible through her work. She is definitely worth your consideration.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Louis I'm so glad you saw the passion. It's so great to make you guys feel comfortable and beautiful!.

Melody · Married on 06/24/2017

Jessica Castro was our amazing wedding photographer in Los Angeles last year for my traditional-style Chinese wedding. She was extremely responsive, professional, and easy to work with, and captured many special moments throughout the day with beautiful artistic expression. As the bride, things can be hectic and stressful, but her calming presence definitely eased things through. Photos were received promptly and were super easy to distribute. I would highly recommend Jessica Castro Weddings to anyone looking for wedding or event photography of any kind!

Araceli · Married on 06/17/2017

Jessica is absolutely awesome to work with. She was always available when I needed her. She listens to her customer and gives good tips. On my wedding day she was on time and ready to go. She did not need direction as to what she should be taking pictures of. She stayed on time from start to finish. Whenever we asked for pictures that were not part of the timeline she went ahead and took them without hesitation. She sent my husband and I a preview of out photos and they are absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Jessica. She is great and super fun to work with.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

I appreciate the kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you guys!

J · Married on 06/02/2017

We hired Jessica for our wedding and really really loved her work. Our wedding was logistically tricky. It was a remote destination with a variety of locations to shoot at. She and her team handled the entire weekend professionally and made sure to capture all the important moments in an absolutely stunning and artistic way. If you're looking for a photographer who gives extra attention to detail, is easy to work with, and loves what she does then go with Jessica!

Jessica Castro Weddings 9
    Jessica Castro Weddings 10
    Jessica Castro Weddings 11

Katrina · Married on 05/28/2017

Jessica is one of the nicest and most proffesional photographers I have ever worked with. She was so organized and understood my vision from the start. She also took my enegagement photos and I get compliments on them all the time! Jessica is the best in the business. I would recommend her to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Katrina! It was such an honor to shoot your wedding! So happy we cross paths 4 years ago.

Amy · Married on 04/30/2017

My husband and I are so lucky to have Jessica capture our wedding day! Jessica is one of the most talented, professional and charming person we have worked with. She is so comfortable and pleasant to work with and we can’t say enough about the quality of her work.

She made my husband and I look and feel like the two most beautiful people and we will cherish the memories she captured for life. During our engagement session, Jessica made us feel so relaxed in front of the camera and we had so much fun walking around venice while being photographed by her.

On our wedding day, she worked well with all our vendors and made sure to capture every moment from our big day. We highly recommend Jessica for all your photography needs as we know that we will be reaching out to Jessica for all our future photography needs. Thank you again, Jessica!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Amy all I ever want is to make my clients feel stunning and I'm so happy I did that for you guys. It was such a delight working with you and Josh. What a stunning sweet couple! Thank you for this kind review!

Silvi · Married on 04/08/2017

When we set a wedding date, I knew I had to get Jessica Castro for our wedding. We had our wedding in Florida and Jessica was on top of everything helping/giving recommendations on how to best guide the timeline for the photos of the wedding. She was also fantastic at guiding while in front of the camera. My husband and I are not models but she gave us confidence during the shoot and made sure our photos came out fantastic. She did a great job at handling family shots with our huge families, directing everyone and making it super easy for us. We are completely in love with her work. Everyone that has seen our pictures has loved them. She also gave us recommendations on where to get them printed for a better quality. I would definitely work with Jessica again, her professionalism along with making us feel comfortable was great.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Always happy to help out with vendor recommendations and tips! It was such an honor to shoot your wedding. You looked like a queen, I'm so happy I helped you feel like one!

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

We chose Jessica Castro to do our engagement shoot and I will be happy about that decision for the rest of my life. I probably sent her 30 or more emails during the planning process and she was always helpful and prompt in her response. She helped pick out the location and even provided clothing advice. On the day of the shoot, we arrived early and she was already there ready to go. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and provided plenty of direction. She even brought her own blanket to the beach for us to sit on in the photos. Our photos were ready for viewing in the online gallery the very next day. They were so beautiful that I honestly had trouble narrowing it down to our top 100 photos. It's giving us a lot to work with for the save the dates. During the shoot, my sunglasses broke so we threw them in her bag and totally forgot about them. She personally fixed them and dropped them off at my apartment the next day. I would definitely recommend her to a friend. A true sweetheart and a pleasure to work with. Her photos will hang in our home for a very long time.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

I am always here for my clients! It was such a fun session and I'm so glad I left an impression. Hope to cross paths again in the future. Side note : Greatly appreciate all the referrals !
  • User5574534 · 1+ year ago

Jessica's greatest value (besides her lovely photographic skills) is that she makes all her subjects feel SO COMFORTABLE. We found it easy to be ourselves and have fun, and that shone through in the pictures she captured. We loved her!

At first I didn't know what to expect since this was my the only formal photo shoot I had ever done, however, Jessica made the whole process seem very natural. I highly recommend Jessica for any couple. She was fun, professional, and excellent!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/29/2016

I cannot tell you how many compliments I've gotten from people on the photos that Jessica shot of our wedding! All we've seen are the previews thus far, and they are incredible! I cannot wait to see the rest! Jessica was fairly priced, met with me before the wedding to go over the style of photos I wanted, which people were important to photograph, etc. and stayed with me throughout the entire day ensuring there were beautiful photos of us and myself on our most special day. She brings a second shooter to get the other, necessary, fun shots while she's focused on the bride and groom - which is a bonus value! I am so happy with how my photos turned out and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a cool, talented and fun photographer to capture your special moments!

Anna · Married on 10/22/2016

Jessica photographed our engagement photos and wedding in October. She was super personable and did a wonderful job of diffusing in-front-of-camera jitters.

We LOVE the photos she took of and now have them everywhere around the house. We still continue to get compliments from family and friends.

We were also so impressed with how she works with the lighting, and we have magical sunset photos at Joshua Tree National Park to show for it.

Prices were very reasonable considering her talent, and she gave us our photos fast.

Overall, we enjoyed every moment we spent with her, and we couldn't be any more impressed with the quality of her work. If you want a photographer who really enjoys what she does, especially wedding photographer, she's your gal.

We can't wait to work with her again in the future!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/10/2016

This review is long overdue! We were married last September and Jessica is just AMAZING. I saw her photos online and instantly fell in love with her work. I HAD TO HAVE HER as our photographer. Booking her was the best thing we did for our wedding - She was worth every. single. penny. She captured every moment perfectly, and also captured so many candid moments with our guests. Weddings are such a whirlwind, but we were able to experience moments we missed through her photos. I am just obsessed with our wedding photos, we will cherish them forever! Every time I look through them it's like I'm back experiencing the day all over again. We also used her for our engagement photos, which were also amazing! She's on time, professional, SO SWEET, and just really really talented. If you have any doubts with booking her, you shouldn't!! I will recommend her to anyone who ever needs a photographer.

Jessica - Thank you so much for the beautiful photos and memories. :)

Maggie · Married on 09/09/2016

I can't say enough great things about Jessica! She is very professional and easy to work with! I love that she shares sneak previews from photo shoots and events fairly soon after the shoot. I have some married friends who've had to wait months just to see one single photo from their wedding!

Jessica is an amazing photographer and person! I have always had difficulty taking photographs. My sister often calls me Chandler Bing because I can never smile and always make weird faces in photos, without trying! With Jessica, the curse was lifted! She did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. She made us feel so comfortable and was flexible when we wanted to have quirky photos. We got along with her so well and several of our guests thought she was one of our long time friends. Her photographs are beautiful and she makes sure every photo looks great before getting them back to you. We got our photos back so fast and we were so thrilled at how beautiful they turned out! We would and do recommend Jessica to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

Lark · Married on 05/29/2016

Jessica is a phenomenal photographer. I myself am in the wedding industry and took finding a photographer with serious talent as well as a fun vibe very seriously. Her photos are not only gorgeous, they truly capture the range of feelings and emotions of the day which is hard to do. She was extremely professional, while also being a joy to have as part of the biggest party of our lives. I cannot stress enough her talent, creativity, and ability to adapt to the vibe of a couple. We LOVE Jessica!!

Jessica was easy to work with, professional and fun. She really captured the spirit of the evening and got the photographs to us within two weeks. I would recommend her work wholeheartedly!

Theresa · Married on 04/29/2016

Very Professional and friendly. She knows what pictures to capture.