Jessica Castro Weddings Reviews

Jessica Castro Weddings 7
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 09/21/2019

Fun, professional and beautiful

Jessica shot our engagement shoot in Saint Augustine for our upcoming wedding. The only reason she is not our photographer is that she is in my bridal party.

Her ability to set us at ease and capture our moments while listening to us surpassed both my fiancé and I’s expectations. She is an absolute professional but also a sweetheart. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Jessica Castro Weddings 8
    Jessica Castro Weddings 9

Kelcie · Married on 09/14/2019

It was a true pleasure meeting Jessica. We found her through an online forum, and when emailing engagement photographers, we chose her because of her responsiveness and flexibility! She was great to work with and totally put us at ease. Our photos are beautiful and truly capture our love.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Kelcie! It was so lovely working with George and yourself. Thank you for all the energy and the fun time. I will remember my time in the garden for a lifetime, what a sweet beginning for you guys!
  • Paul

Paul Bartunek · Married on 05/23/2019

Great photographer!

Jessica was awesome! She worked with us all throughout our ever-changing wedding plans, even after we changed cities. And the pictures turned out great!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Raquel

Raquel · Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding Photographer with passion and experience and it shows...

I had a very specific vision for the vibe of our wedding (Classic, Elegant, yet moody). Our wedding was to start at night in a church with no first look during the day. I reached out to many local photographers who rather than embrace our concept, tried to talk us into doing a first look and taking our pictures prior to our church ceremony. This was just too important to us to compromise on. I finally reached out to Jess and she instantly put us at ease. She reassured us that we could keep with our vision and still get beautiful photos and memories. We were convinced and hired Jess to come all the way to Florida to shoot our rehearsal and wedding day. She was so accommodating and professional. Our family and friends were so impressed. They captured all the important moments without you even noticing they were there. So thankful we reached out to her and she delivered completely on our moody vintage glam vibe!!! We are thrilled. You will not regret booking her and she is worth every penny.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Jessica Castro Weddings 21
    Jessica Castro Weddings 22
    Jessica Castro Weddings 23

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Raquel! I'm so happy I got to capture your big day and even more thrilled to hear I kept to your vision! It was such a fun challenge to shoot a night time wedding. Your venues were so stunning and perfect for the set up you flawlessly constructed for the day. Can't thank your family more for all the hospitality. Will remember this wedding the rest of my life.

Bubba · Married on 11/03/2018

I admit I was skeptical about doing these photos. I was concerned about spending more $ when we could just use a pic of us that we already had. But my fiancé really wanted to do them so in the spirit of learning to be a good husband I conceded. :)

And oh boy was I wrong. Our photos turned out beautifully. We are SHOOK. Jessica really captured who we are. We could not be more excited to have these for the rest our lives.

Jessica booked our location and was responsive and flexible to our concerns the entire time leading up to the shoot. At the shoot she was fun and put us completely at ease. We felt like we were in capable hands the whole time.

We shot the photos at a BBQ restaurant getting messy with some ribs and sloppy joes. She directed us beautifully through a very sticky situation.

If anyone needs engagement photos done, Jessica is your person!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Jessica Castro Weddings 24

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

I still talk about this engagement shoot and its been almost 6 months. You guys brought so many fun ideas to the table. I love this unique and fun approach. It was such a pleasure to work with you and capture your love story!

Molly Lamar · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent quality and care

My husband and I are both super awkward so I was pretty nervous about photos. Jessica made us feel SO comfortable and the photos came out beautifully. She was very accommodating to my entire family, which isn't an easy feat. She has a very calm demeanor and was actually quite helpful in keeping pre-wedding events moving. She was always there when I needed her, but she never got in the way and still managed to capture photos of sweet moments that even I had missed at the time. It was such a pleasure working with her—highly recommend.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Molly it was so great working with Jack and yourself. Love how you transformed your childhood memories into an intimate warm wedding! Happy to hear you guys were so comfortable! Can't thank your family enough for all the hospitality.

Laura Griffith · Married on 09/21/2018

Photographer

We are thrilled with Jessica’s photos. She has a great eye and captures everyone’s joy and beauty in the moment. I love the color and vibrancy I’m her work. She was very professional and fun to have at the wedding. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Laura! You are so kind. Your intimate beach wedding was so much fun. The energy was so calm and vibrant all at once what a dream! Can't thank you enough for the support in my creativity and business! Hope to see the family again!

Alexa · Married on 07/14/2018

Jessica is an incredibly talented photographer and an absolute joy to work with! In the months leading up to our wedding, she was responsive, helpful, easygoing, flexible, and very well organized. When our wedding weekend came around, Jessica's calm and cool demeanor was a welcome addition to both our rehearsal dinner and wedding and she did a spectacular job of capturing the magic, joy, and sentimentality of both events. Then, just a few days later, we were SO pleasantly surprised to receive a sneak preview of photos from our big day! We've received TONS of compliments from family and friends (one bridesmaid has already hired Jessica for her own wedding)! We LOVE Jessica and wholeheartedly recommend Jessica Castro Weddings for all your photography needs!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Alexa, I am so grateful for all your kind words. Absolutely adore your wedding . The design was so fresh and perfect for summer. Had a blast with your family and friends won't forget their dance moves!

Tati · Married on 07/07/2018

Chill and Professional Photog

Loved working with Jessica, she was incredibly professional with a relaxed energy, the perfect combo for an intense day of high emotion. Would recommend her to anyone. 100%

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kelsi · Married on 04/29/2018

Jessica is an absolute dream. She made everyone feel so comfortable and loved and her photos are beautiful. I would highly recommend her to anyone. With out a doubt, go with Jessica.

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 09/09/2017

Having Jess as our wedding photographer was an absolute dream! Her beautiful photography speaks for itself, but in terms of working with her, she is so personable and warm, understanding and receptive, professional and organized—she is everything you would want in a wedding photographer and more! From the first meeting, I was confident that Jess had a clear understanding of exactly what aesthetic and vibe we were looking for. Jess considerately helped us to choose the right package that worked with our budget and the coverage we were expecting. Throughout the whole planning process, Jess was so attentive and helpful, always keeping in touch and making sure that she was up to date with all our scheduling (she made the planning process SO much easier with her outstanding professionalism, and every bride and groom knows what a gift that is!). On the day of our wedding, my groom and I were assured that Jess and her second photographer, Stan, would do an amazing job, and they certainly did: they captured stunning shots of all the highlights of our wedding and more, formal and candid alike. We feel so grateful to have had Jess capture our wedding, and we recommend her without hesitation to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Yasmin your wedding was as incredibly sweet and beautiful as you are. So grateful for all your kind words. We had a wonderful time with capturing everything and getting to know everyone!

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2017

Jessica was a perfect and amazing addition to our special day! She was attentive, calm, and completely captured our style preferences! We are OBSESSED with our photos, they came out perfect! We could not recommend her more!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Grateful for all the kindness! Loved all the details, such a beach dream! Won't get over those sweet photos with your dog!

L · Married on 08/01/2017

Jessica photographed our engagement pictures and wedding, and we couldn't be happier with both. On top of her photos being outstanding -- we have received compliments from everyone -- Jessica is extremely professional, flexible, and easy to communicate with. Her easy-going nature was a perfect fit for us. She also has a hidden talent of knowing exactly what to say to make you feel at ease and bring out your best so that you look great on camera.

We already hired her for another family shoot and would highly recommend her for anyone else's photography needs!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

So happy you felt comfortable! I had such a blast getting to know you guys and your family. I'm so grateful for the return business! Hoping to keep in touch for awhile.

Louis · Married on 07/01/2017

With so many photographers available, I didn't know where to begin. My wife and I are so happy that we found Jessica. She was very flexible, punctual, and most important made us feel comfortable. Jessica's passion for photography is contagious and is visible through her work. She is definitely worth your consideration.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Louis I'm so glad you saw the passion. It's so great to make you guys feel comfortable and beautiful!.

Melody · Married on 06/24/2017

Jessica Castro was our amazing wedding photographer in Los Angeles last year for my traditional-style Chinese wedding. She was extremely responsive, professional, and easy to work with, and captured many special moments throughout the day with beautiful artistic expression. As the bride, things can be hectic and stressful, but her calming presence definitely eased things through. Photos were received promptly and were super easy to distribute. I would highly recommend Jessica Castro Weddings to anyone looking for wedding or event photography of any kind!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Araceli · Married on 06/17/2017

Jessica is absolutely awesome to work with. She was always available when I needed her. She listens to her customer and gives good tips. On my wedding day she was on time and ready to go. She did not need direction as to what she should be taking pictures of. She stayed on time from start to finish. Whenever we asked for pictures that were not part of the timeline she went ahead and took them without hesitation. She sent my husband and I a preview of out photos and they are absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Jessica. She is great and super fun to work with.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

I appreciate the kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you guys!

J · Married on 06/02/2017

We hired Jessica for our wedding and really really loved her work. Our wedding was logistically tricky. It was a remote destination with a variety of locations to shoot at. She and her team handled the entire weekend professionally and made sure to capture all the important moments in an absolutely stunning and artistic way. If you're looking for a photographer who gives extra attention to detail, is easy to work with, and loves what she does then go with Jessica!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Jessica Castro Weddings 25
    Jessica Castro Weddings 26
    Jessica Castro Weddings 27

Katrina · Married on 05/28/2017

Jessica is one of the nicest and most proffesional photographers I have ever worked with. She was so organized and understood my vision from the start. She also took my enegagement photos and I get compliments on them all the time! Jessica is the best in the business. I would recommend her to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Katrina! It was such an honor to shoot your wedding! So happy we cross paths 4 years ago.

Amy · Married on 04/30/2017

My husband and I are so lucky to have Jessica capture our wedding day! Jessica is one of the most talented, professional and charming person we have worked with. She is so comfortable and pleasant to work with and we can’t say enough about the quality of her work.

She made my husband and I look and feel like the two most beautiful people and we will cherish the memories she captured for life. During our engagement session, Jessica made us feel so relaxed in front of the camera and we had so much fun walking around venice while being photographed by her.

On our wedding day, she worked well with all our vendors and made sure to capture every moment from our big day. We highly recommend Jessica for all your photography needs as we know that we will be reaching out to Jessica for all our future photography needs. Thank you again, Jessica!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Amy all I ever want is to make my clients feel stunning and I'm so happy I did that for you guys. It was such a delight working with you and Josh. What a stunning sweet couple! Thank you for this kind review!

Silvi · Married on 04/08/2017

When we set a wedding date, I knew I had to get Jessica Castro for our wedding. We had our wedding in Florida and Jessica was on top of everything helping/giving recommendations on how to best guide the timeline for the photos of the wedding. She was also fantastic at guiding while in front of the camera. My husband and I are not models but she gave us confidence during the shoot and made sure our photos came out fantastic. She did a great job at handling family shots with our huge families, directing everyone and making it super easy for us. We are completely in love with her work. Everyone that has seen our pictures has loved them. She also gave us recommendations on where to get them printed for a better quality. I would definitely work with Jessica again, her professionalism along with making us feel comfortable was great.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Always happy to help out with vendor recommendations and tips! It was such an honor to shoot your wedding. You looked like a queen, I'm so happy I helped you feel like one!

Anita Postik · Married on 03/24/2017

Exceeded expectations!

Jessica captured pictures of every single moment of the day that I would want to always remember. The way she caught the most natural interactions were breath taking. I love her style of photography because she doesn’t ask you to act or pose or do anything that doesn’t feel natural. She was the sweetest person to work with! I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

Anita ! Thank you for the kind words! Stanley and I had so much fun at your wedding. Your family made us feel like family and it was so much fun to learn about your culture. What a dance party! Hope to get together soon for family photos, Congratulations to you and Aaron !

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

We chose Jessica Castro to do our engagement shoot and I will be happy about that decision for the rest of my life. I probably sent her 30 or more emails during the planning process and she was always helpful and prompt in her response. She helped pick out the location and even provided clothing advice. On the day of the shoot, we arrived early and she was already there ready to go. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and provided plenty of direction. She even brought her own blanket to the beach for us to sit on in the photos. Our photos were ready for viewing in the online gallery the very next day. They were so beautiful that I honestly had trouble narrowing it down to our top 100 photos. It's giving us a lot to work with for the save the dates. During the shoot, my sunglasses broke so we threw them in her bag and totally forgot about them. She personally fixed them and dropped them off at my apartment the next day. I would definitely recommend her to a friend. A true sweetheart and a pleasure to work with. Her photos will hang in our home for a very long time.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Jessica Castro Weddings's reply:

I am always here for my clients! It was such a fun session and I'm so glad I left an impression. Hope to cross paths again in the future. Side note : Greatly appreciate all the referrals !

Jessica's greatest value (besides her lovely photographic skills) is that she makes all her subjects feel SO COMFORTABLE. We found it easy to be ourselves and have fun, and that shone through in the pictures she captured. We loved her!

Sent on 10/31/2015

At first I didn't know what to expect since this was my the only formal photo shoot I had ever done, however, Jessica made the whole process seem very natural. I highly recommend Jessica for any couple. She was fun, professional, and excellent!

Sent on 11/04/2015
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/29/2016

I cannot tell you how many compliments I've gotten from people on the photos that Jessica shot of our wedding! All we've seen are the previews thus far, and they are incredible! I cannot wait to see the rest! Jessica was fairly priced, met with me before the wedding to go over the style of photos I wanted, which people were important to photograph, etc. and stayed with me throughout the entire day ensuring there were beautiful photos of us and myself on our most special day. She brings a second shooter to get the other, necessary, fun shots while she's focused on the bride and groom - which is a bonus value! I am so happy with how my photos turned out and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a cool, talented and fun photographer to capture your special moments!

Sent on 11/23/2016