Jesse Kay Photography Reviews

Jesse Kay Photography 7
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Delgdao · Married on 10/19/2019

Jesse is Amazing!

Jesse is so talented and so sweet! We spent the afternoon exploring Austin and it felt like we had known Jesse for years. Her warmth made us feel so comfortable, which was something that was very important to us. She had great ideas and we ended extending our engagement shoot to get donuts. Within hours of leaving, she edited some pictures and sent them to us!!! I can't emphasize enough has wonderful and professional she is!!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Carli

Carli · Married on 12/07/2018

A dream come true!

I have never had professional photos taken of me, and neither has my husband. We first met Jesse when she took our engagement photos for us in August, and I knew almost immediately that she was our kind of people! We booked her for our Colorado elopement, and let me tell you- it was the best decision I’ve ever made. Every time I see these pictures I’ll be reminded of the most beautiful day of my life. I have a hard time putting into words just how thankful I am to have met such an incredibly talented, kind, and patient person. We will use Jesse for all of our future life events and gatherings. She will be a friend of ours forever!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Jesse Kay Photography 12
    Jesse Kay Photography 13
  • Rae

Rae Lynn Campbell · Married on 09/29/2018

Jesse is an amazing wedding photographer!

Jesse did an amazing job photographing our wedding! We only hired one photographer and she absolutely rocked it. A few of my guests even commented on how hard she worked to take our photos. She captured each and every important detail from getting ready to the ceremony to the reception! I could not be more happy with our photos. Jesse also delivered our gallery in a timely manner, which is something that I really really appreciated. We didn’t have to wait months and months to get our photos back! (Hallelujah!) I would highly recommend Jesse as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/18/2019