Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's Reviews

87 | Bradenton, FL

87 Reviews for Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's

Ashlee · Married on 01/20/2018

We could not have picked a better DJ! Thank you, Mark for making our wedding night an absolute BLAST!! We hard Mark do our music for our ceremony and also our reception and everything was perfect! I've already recommended him to many of my friends newly engaged. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Ashlee. Your wedding was a blast & I'm glad you included Jersey Sound & Ent. DJ's in your vendor choice. Congrats again & again..

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2017

Amazing DJ! Helped us to pick the perfect music for our wedding! People were dancing all night! I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Stephanie & Spencer for the opportunity to DJ for your family & your guests. It was a really good wedding. Congrats again & God bless you in your future together.

Louis · Married on 10/14/2017

What an enjoyable time we had at our wedding. We wanted a different vibe for our wedding and that's where Jersey Sound came into play. This was a destination wedding from New York and the music had to be from back home. All of our family & guests raved about Mark & his selection. Thanks again Jersey Sound.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Louie Louie!! It's always a blast when I can DJ for my NY & Jersey people. Thanks again.

Peter & Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

This dj was fantastic. The music was great, he played a huge variety of songs that satisfied every age group. He engaged the guest in a completely professional and entertaining way and everyone was up and dancing and just having a wonderful time. I will definitely recommend Jersey Sound and Entertainment DJ's to everyone I know that is looking for a great DJ for any occasion

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thanks Pete & Michelle for the very nice review. It's always a great time when I can Dj for my Philly people.

Magen · Married on 07/29/2017

To any bride that is looking for a DJ. I highly recommend Jersey Sound! I don't think there is anything more enjoyable then seeing your close friends and family dancing and enjoying theirselves with good music like Jersey Sound played. To them I owe a special thank you for making our perfect night.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thanks Megan, you guys rocked the house. It make my job a whole lot easier.

Heather · Married on 07/15/2017

Mark from Jersey Sound was GREAT! He listened and considered all of our requests and gave advice with things that we were unsure about. He orchestrated our reception so that everything flowed seamlessly and worked with reception staff to help ensure that our special day was perfect. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Heather & Bill for the GREAT review. Had a lot of fun with your Jersey & Florida guests.. God Bless..

Colleen · Married on 07/01/2017

I highly recommend Mark from Jersey Sound and Entertainment! He was a pleasure to work with - very easy-going and accommodating. He listened to our requests and gave us some great ideas. Our reception was a big hit with all our guests of all ages. We all danced the night away and were left with wonderful memories. Thank you Jersey Sound!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thanks Colleen, I'm glad everyone had a great time and thank you for letting me guide you in the process as well.

Dawn · Married on 04/29/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Music and energy was amazing - guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing all night.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Dawn for the kind review. You & your guest's were a lo of fun as well as the beachy atmosphere. You chose a great venue.. God Bless..

Rudina and Kyle · Married on 04/08/2017

DJ Jersey Sound (Mark) was excellent and delivered great music and a good vibe for our perfect day (wedding)! He not only had everyone on the dance floor song after song, he also had intermittent and background songs planned for the cake cutting, speeches, bouquet throw and more. However, he was more than just a DJ for our wedding. He also was essentially a wedding planner as he came up with ideas for music and introduction of our wedding party we hadn't even thought of. We highly recommend him for his great tunes, great personality, but also to run your event like a true professional!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Kyle & Rudina. Your friends & family were a lot of fun and you guys know how to throw a great event!! Thx again..

Connie · Married on 04/06/2017

Mike G from Jersey Sound , is very easy going ..Very polite and listened to what I wanted in a DJ ....He filled the bill.. He was on time and right on schedule with the timing of the music for every part of the reception .He had the room Jumpin' literally ,... at one point... He knows his music ! Very pleased ...CC

Sent on 04/10/2017

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thanks Connie. Always glad to take care of my Philly people..

Kristen · Married on 03/25/2017

Mark knew exactly how to help us plan how we wanted our night to go for my sister's wedding. He was very flexible with his hours and always available to answer any questions we had. From introducing the wedding party, walking down the aisle, to closing the night, we always had the perfect song playing in the background. Mark was able to play "Here Comes the Bride," by setting up a second sound system apart from the one at the reception. Meeting with him also felt very personal and all his attention was on making our night perfect. He is very experienced and collaborated with other vendors to assure everyone knew where to be and what was going on. Almost everyone danced throughout the entire reception. Mark always puts the bride and groom first, but is also open to requests. He really helped to make the night memorable.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Kristen for the great review.. Your friends & family were a lot of fun. Thanks again...

Patricia · Married on 02/11/2017

Mark is awesome. He was super professional, very responsive and know how to throw a party. We got married a couple of weeks ago and wanted everyone to enjoy themselves. We really wanted a DJ who would get the crowd dancing, and Mark did just that. He is a blast, but also professional. I've been to several weddings where the DJ played music but did not really engage the crowd. Mark was the opposite, he knew how to read the crowd and played music accordingly. Furthermore, he did a great job announcing the bridal party and the "special moments" like cake cutting, father/bride dance, mother/groom dance, etc. Mark's great and we were so fortunate to have him help make our wedding a fun time for all of our guests!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia & Kevin. Yourself, Kevin, your dad, brother, family & guests made me feel as a part of your family and I appreciate that whole heartily. You guys definatly know how to have a great time. Thank you again and God Bless!!

Erika · Married on 01/07/2017

Mark sat down with us and went over each song and everything that was expected of us and him for the day of the wedding. Mark contacted us as the days got closer to the wedding and made sure everything was going smoothly for us. Made us feeling very comfortable!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

You guys were great to work with as well. Everything worked out well w/the ceremony & reception. Thank you Erika.

Becky · Married on 10/07/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment is the best!!! The music was tailor-made for our wedding and all of our guests loved it!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Hug for the awesome review. It's always fun to DJ for my Philly / NJ crowd. You guests and family were so good to me. It felt like old times DJ'g back in Jersey, high energy crowd

Joe · Married on 09/10/2016

Mark was terrific!! My family could not stop talking about what great job he did months after my wedding. He went the extra mile and played music for all ages and had the party rocking! I would highly recommend mark to anyone who wants to insure a great wedding party ! Thanks mark.
    Joe R

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Rizzo & company. You guys were a blast as well. Congrats again!

Donald · Married on 09/09/2016

I can't say enough good things about Mark & Jersey Sound. I've been to several weddings in the last few years and the DJ's were not very good. Mark was recommended to us and we couldn't be happier. He made sure that we were comfortable with everything before our wedding day. Everything from his attire, equipment and microphone skills were very professional. He was great interacting with our guests and had everyone dancing from the time dinner was over to the end of the night. It's just a shame we can only rate up to 5 stars because we would give him more than that if we could. Thanks Mark for making our wedding reception AWESOME!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thanks Don & Michelle. You & your guests were a lot of fun as well.
  • U

Ugo · Married on 07/29/2016

Two words describe Jersey Sound and Entertainment. Absolutely Amazing!! Many of our 250 guests commented about how amazing the music was as the dance floor was full from beginning to end! Thank you Mark for a great job and making us feel like family.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thanks Hugo. It was pleasure to work with you guys and your parents. Congrats again!!

James · Married on 05/17/2016

Absolutely do it. Mark was great value, easy to work with and ran the evening's music with complete calmness and control.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thanks Mate. Loved playing music for my England & Chicago peeps. You also were very easy to work with. Congrats again!

ROCKELE · Married on 04/23/2016

Mark was so great. We hired him almost a year in advance and for him to keep in contact that whole time & to make sure every detail was in place really made my day a lot less stressful. He kept the party going and all of my guests said what a great time they had and that the music selection was awesome!! He provided us with exactly what we wanted for our day plus some. I highly recommend hiring Mark to do your wedding or any event that requires an on point DJ. Five stars Mark,thank you!!!

R.J. Fabrizio-Sanchez, Venice,FL

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Rockele & Tim. Yes we spoke throughout the entire process and that's what communicating w/a bride & groom is all about. It seemed like I knew your family & friend's for a long time. You guys were a lot of fun as well. Congrats again!!!

Mark was incredibly professional and attentive. He was on top of our wedding requests weeks in advance and kept an open line of communication. He was energetic as a DJ and engaged our guests for an incredible evening. We highly recommend him for future weddings and events.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Nick & Kara for nice compliments Your crowd was over the top and a lot of fun to DJ for. Congrats!!!!

Stephanie · Married on 04/01/2016

Mark was excellent, he followed our request list and interacted with our guests to kept the party going all night!!! I highly recommend Mark at Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's; he communicated with me consistently to ensure my requestes were met and provided excellent service!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Stephanie & Rob V. It's always fun DJ'g for my home state gang from NY & NJ. I felt & was treated like a family member so thank you, God bless & congrats again!

Very good DJ and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Stacey. I know you guys had a great day.

Emily · Married on 11/14/2015

After using Jersey Sounds for my recent wedding I'm convinced Mark with Jersey Sounds is the best DJ in town by far! Thank you for keeping the event flowing perfectly and getting everyone dancing! HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Jersey Sound & Entertainment DJ's's reply:

Thank you Emily for the nice review. I'm so glad you, Andy & your guest's had a great time. Your wedding made my weekend, thank you.

Lisa · Married on 09/26/2015

This DJ is AMAZING!!! He was a lot of help when it came to breaking down the routine of wedding receptions and stuck to playing songs we requested. He is very accomodating as well as willing to talk to you any time and always a pleasure to be around. Super nice guy we couldn't have been happier with our experience.