Jeremy Salapek Photography Reviews

14 | Lawrence, MA

14 Reviews for Jeremy Salapek Photography

Nikita Bruns · Married on 09/01/2018

He is so talented. You need him!

Jeremy is incredibly talented. He knew exactly what shots to get for my wedding, more than I even knew I wanted! He was extremely flexible and always responded right away. His work for our wedding was amazing, and I'd hire him all over again if I could. Definitely reach out to him if you are needing a professional photographer.

Thank you Jeremyfor all you did!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Britni · Married on 06/09/2018

We first hired Jeremy to do our Engagement Session – honestly without any referral, we found him on thumbtack but we had a very specific day and time we could do it here in Austin as we were getting ready to move. He blew us away then – so of course we hired him to photograph our wedding. Jeremy is extremely professional, flexible and the sweetest soul to work with. He blew us away with our Wedding Photos and exceeded any expectation we might have had. He was so flexible in any request I had along the way and he helped us get the sweet intimate shots that are generally most awkward – he made us feel so comfortable. We would recommend Jeremy to ANYONE – the value and the quality you get are top notch!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Becky · Married on 04/27/2018

Jeremy Salapek was fantastic! He was reliable, flexible, professional, and artistic. He did a wonderful job of navigating family picture requests at the reception and after the wedding with grace and respect.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Abby · Married on 12/30/2017

Jeremy was the most kind, flexible, easy-going YET professional photographer we could have asked for. He has a package including engagements, bridal, and wedding sessions and the value is simply incredible. An unexpected event made us 20-30 minutes late for our engagement session and he was totally understanding and laid back about our tardiness. After each session he edited and forwarded our images very promptly using a very user-friendly online library. Family and friends are RAVING about our pictures and the interactions they had with Jeremy throughout our engagement and wedding process. We would recommend Jeremy to any couple looking for effortless photo shoots with gorgeous photos to follow. Additionally, all communications and payments were simple and strait forward. Nothing but good things to say about Jeremy's services.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Laura · Married on 12/09/2017

From start to finish Jeremy understood our vision and he completely delivered. Its unbelievable the quality of service delivered for the price. We were beyond pleased with our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. I can not recommend him enough!! Thank you Jeremy for all you did and continue to offer.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Cara · Married on 11/03/2017

Jeremy is honestly the only person I let put a camera in my face! We have done multiple shoots together over the last three years, including engagement photos and my wedding. He's hilarious and has a real knack for helping you get comfortable in front the camera. I know he's incredibly talented and I still get emotional every time I get photos back from him. I can't recommend him enough!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2017

Jeremy is amazing!! I got married in September 2017 and still gush over our photos!! We had an awesome experience and I would highly recommend having Jeremy capture your wedding!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Juliet · Married on 11/20/2016

Jeremy was incredibly nice and professional. He was very receptive to what we wanted and the pictures turned out beautifully!! Could not have been happier : ) - Julie B.

Sent on 03/15/2017

alexandra · Married on 09/26/2016

There are two people you have to love on your wedding day: your partner and your photographer. You will love Jeremy. Artistic, imaginative, agile, he captures the "big picture" -- the essence of your day -- and all the detail. I love Jeremy's balance of humor and sweetness, zen and pep, and eye for what's unique and true. His photos are an extension of this personality - playful and poignant, soaked in color and light. Jeremy is someone you want present at the most important moments in your life. He travelled for my sister's wedding in the French countryside, created a keepsake for my parent's wedding anniversary, and drew smiles from my camera-shy niece and nephew. You've found the one, twice.

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/24/2016

Jeremy was exactly what we wanted - non-obtrusive and totally flexible with any ideas that we had! I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a talented, unique photographer!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Rea · Married on 04/02/2016

I hired Jeremy to photograph my rehearsal dinner and wedding for the weekend of April 2, 2016. I could not be more pleased with his work! If you look through Jeremy's portfolio, you will see that his photos are clean and crisp but also romantic and unique. His work and his awesome and laid-back personality were the main reasons my husband and I booked him. Throughout the year before our wedding (we booked him about a year in advance), Jeremy was responsive, accommodating, and very helpful. He was open to suggestions and we even had a final call a few days before the wedding to ensure that we were all on the same page. On the day of the wedding, Jeremy truly shined! He was such a calming and fun presence. Your wedding day is very stressful, and you want vendors who will alleviate -- not add to -- the stress. Jeremy and his assistant did just that. They were fun but also they made sure to get all the shots on my "must have" list. Everyone from my parents to the groomsmen (who may have a had a few too many beers) really liked Jeremy and his assistant. That's important if you're going to get the best shots. And, let me tell you -- Jeremy got some amazing photos that day. From us getting ready to the reception, he captured everything. To this day, anyone who sees my wedding photos always gives me a compliment. His black and while photos of my ceremony alone are stunning! Hire Jeremy -- you won't be disappointed. He will be such a great addition to your wedding day, and he will ensure that you have the best photos to remember that special time.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jessika · Married on 05/23/2015

We had an unforgettable day with the help of Jeremy he is fun, punctual, and professional.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Jeremy was absolutely fantastic, and an amazing photographer. He was always willing to accommodate our schedules when in the planning stages and made every effort to find out what we were looking for in our photos.
    On the day of, he was there for every special moment, starting with Hair and Make-Up first thing in the morning. He was always there but you never knew it. He was so timely in getting our edited photos to us, even though it was around the holiday season. He made sure we had at least a handful to use as holiday gifts prior to giving us the entire collection. 2 years later we used him again for family photos after our baby was born, and we were able to recreate our favorite wedding photo with the baby included!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Laurenne · Married on 05/01/2016

Very friendly with a good eye for capturing candid shots!

Sent on 05/16/2017