14 Reviews for Jennys Salon

Blowouts (1)
Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)
14 Jennys Salon Reviews

Wow! I LOVE Jennys Salon! My hair was amazing during my wedding thanks to Julie. Everyone at the wedding commented on how great it looked.

Karen, the wedding coordinator at Jennys, was fabulous! She stayed in contact with me throughout the whole wedding process. The day of the wedding, my bridal party went to the salon and Karen made sure to stop by to see if we needed anything. We brought our own food, and the salon set it up for us and were AMAZING! My girls and I had a blast getting our hair done on my wedding day at Jennys. We were cracking up the whole time chatting with all of the stylists and what was really nice is we did not bother other patrons because at Jennys they have a separate room you can use for a "bridal suite" if you will.

Profile Picture Abby, 12/29/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Coloring, Hair Trial, Haircuts, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Multi. Stylists, Salon

I found this salon on a whim while planning my wedding in Purcellville and man did I luck out. The girls are SO friendly; they essentially let you take over the salon the morning of your wedding, bring in food and hang out, while maintaining professionalism and 10/10 service. They made my hair/bridesmaids hair perfect, and touched us up multiple times before leaving to ensure it stayed perfect throughout the day. highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderful ideas and help with all the steps of planning my wedding hair.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Going to Jenny’s salon for the day of my wedding wedding prep was perfect!!! We had half the girls getting their hair done while the other half was getting makeup done at Melissa Franklins downstairs. The ladies were so wonderful and flexible. All of my bridesmaids loved how their hair turned out.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely loved the hair styling that Jenny's Salon provided for my wedding day. Nancy worked on my hair, and I absolutely loved the final look; my two bridesmaids had theirs done by a couple other ladies there, and we had a theme of the "boho braid" look, and each of us were super excited with the final product. The hair kept up all night despite lots of dancing and moving around! Very pleased! They were also super accommodating about getting us in at the perfect time ahead of the ceremony, which we appreciated!

Profile Picture Jesse, 9/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Jenny's salon provided my bridesmaids and I with an amazing experience. It was a fun filled environment and the staff did a phenomenal job at prepping us for my wedding day!! My hair stayed perfect even through countless pictures, dances and a beautiful rainy wedding day!! would recommend them to ANY ONE who wants to make their pre wedding festivities full of fun times, laughter and amazing company!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenny and her entire team are amazing! They did my hair as well as my entire bridal party and as a handful of special extras. As the bride, I felt listened to, and my hair came out exactly how I wanted! (I didn't even have a picture, I just described the venue and feeling that I wanted) I felt beautiful, and my hair was flawless all day and night despite rain on my wedding day! Everyone from the bridesmaids to the flower girls to my sisters and friends that had hair done at Jenny's were thrilled. I could not possibly recommend them mor

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My hair was stunning for my wedding. We were pressed for time but were able to get everyone makeuped and haired!!! We enjoyed the ladies we worked with. I would recommend them. The price paid included all the bridesmaids hair and makeup. Not bad for a day of beauty!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wow! They did an amazing job for my bridesmaids and me! I was so impressed by each stylist. There were two wedding parties during my weekend and they found every way possible to make us both feel special. We were designated an area and offered refreshments while hanging out. Amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny's Salon has a fun atmosphere and amazing stylists! My mom and all of my bridesmaids loved their hair and everyone looked fantastic for pictures. For my hair, all I knew was that I wanted pretty much a giant bun and Nancy made that happen, exceeding all of my expectations. I could not be happier with Jenny's Salon for making my wedding prep stress free and everyone's hair perfect. Jenny's is the place to go if you want to feel like the most beautiful bride to ever walk down the aisle!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough about the stylists at Jenny's. I'm a regular customer and when looking for stylists for my daughter's wedding I didn't even consider any one else. They made the whole wedding day prep a ton of fun coming onsite to do all the hair and the do's were beautiful in every way! With Jenny's salon, it's like a family experience with great attention to detail, a relaxed atmosphere and absolutely a top notch professional staff of amazing stylists. I can't say enough good things about them and give them my highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny and her team did an excellent job to make my wedding day fantastic!

Profile Picture Darren, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Blowouts, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Jenny's Salon did amazing work for styling all my 4 bridesmaids and 8 junior bridesmaids for our wedding in early July. We did a mix of braids and waves, and the curls stayed ALL DAY - even during the heat! Karen Arnold was our consultant, and she communicated and verified every detail we discussed throughout the process. On they day of, they brought a team of beautiful women who were very professional, efficient, and really nice to be around. The bridesmaid suite was so fun to be in!
Jenny's Salon was recommended to me by my friend who got married in Purcellville, and I got married in Ashburn, VA; so even with that drive, Jenny's Salon team arrived on time, and finished a party of 12 early! Would highly recommend them and hope to work with them again.

View Vendor Response