Jenny Naima Photography Reviews

Jenny Naima Photography 7
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 12/08/2018

An Incredible Photographer!

Jenny is such a talented photographer and artist, and she picks the best team to work with her! We did both an engagement shoot and our wedding with her, and she was so fun to work with throughout the process, but especially on our big day! My groom, who usually hates to take pictures but is a good sport about it, said it was his favorite part of our wedding day morning/pre-ceremony, and we had so much fun with them on the bridal side as well! To me, having fun makes for much better pictures, but her eye for lighting and style is what really set her apart from other photographers for us. We could not be happier with our choice, and we would recommend her to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot stress enough how instrumental Jenny was in making our big day such a success. My husband and I are so so so happy with our decision to hire her for our engagement photos and our wedding. Our engagement photos came out beautiful, and we received sneak peaks, previews, and photos in a very timely manner. But not only did Jenny gift us with such beautiful photos, she was there for me along the way with wedding planning and helping me figure out my timing and schedule when I felt lost and needed guidance. She is so kind and professional, and my guests had great things to say about her. She made everyone feel comfortable and was able to easily articulate how we should pose etc. for the photos. The second photographer she brought for our wedding, Jamerlyn, was also very kind and professional. Except for when we specifically approached them to ask for a photo, we hardly noticed them during the ceremony and reception, which also speaks to how well they did their job. I really can't recommend Jenny enough for future brides- I highly suggest her!!! Thanks again for helping to make our day so wonderful. Cheers!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

Jenny is amazing! From the moment I first met her, I knew she was *my* photographer. She is SO sweet and friendly, but knows how to capture absolutely beautiful pictures! She is easy to communicate with and very responsive to questions. We were so comfortable with her at our beautiful engagement shoot, that the day of the wedding was a breeze! Jenny feels like an old friend, very easy going and comfortable, but also super professional. The photos are absolutely beautiful and we could not be happier. I gave Jenny a lengthy shot list and she was able to get every shot I requested and SO much more!! We love our photos, our wedding day was perfect, and thanks to Jenny we will have beautiful memories of this day to cherish forever. The 2nd photographer she brought with her, Alma, was excellent too. We cannot thank Jenny enough, and highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Jenny Naima Photography 8
    Jenny Naima Photography 9
    Jenny Naima Photography 10
    Jenny Naima Photography 11

Eileen · Married on 05/26/2018

We LOVED working with Jenny for our wedding! My husband was a little wary about spending a day in front of camera, but she made us both feel totally at ease from beginning to end. She found some great locations for our portraits and group photos, and kept us organized and running on time (one thing I was really worried about!). Most importantly, the photos are absolutely beautiful. The lighting and colors in the photos of my husband and I are stunning! We also have hundreds of great candid photos from the reception, including a series of action-shots on the dance floor that could make up an entire album unto themselves! I would not change a thing about our time with Jenny and will be recommending her to any of my friends planning a wedding in the future. We worked with a lot of great vendors for our wedding, but she was definitely top notch.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Jenny Naima Photography 12
    Jenny Naima Photography 13

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

Jenny did an incredible job with our wedding! We're so thrilled with the photos she took at our engagement session, are drooling over our wedding photo preview and anxiously (but patiently!) awaiting the remainder of our photos. Jenny is seriously the sweetest woman you have ever met. She ever so sweetly cleared out a whole tulip garden so we could take the perfect shot directly in the middle of it all. And those she asked to move were happy to do so thanks to her deamnor! Jenny took the time to check out our ceremony venue ahead of time, and isolated a couple of spots she wanted to photograph us in. She really has gone above and beyond our wildest dreams for wedding photography and we couldn't feel more lucky to have found and been able to hire her!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Lianne · Married on 12/16/2017

Jenny was a dream! She did our full wedding day plus engagement photos and everything came out better than we had ever imagined. She made us feel so relaxed and it shows in all of the pictures.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Jenny Naima Photography 14

Madoka · Married on 09/07/2017

Jenny is the perfect photographer for any occasion. She is able to channel the affect, the emotion, and the atmosphere of the scene into each and every photo such that looking at the picture instantly transports you not just back to the day, but to the feeling of the day. She was warm, funny, professional, and made everyone feel beautiful and at ease. I cannot recommend her in more superlative terms.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Paige · Married on 08/26/2017

Don't hesitate- choose Jenny as your photographer! We had the honor of having Jenny photograph our outdoor, end of summer, rustic barn wedding a few months back and she was incredible. Booking her was one of the best decisions we made with regards to our wedding. She was so professional, creative, reliable, receptive, efficient and friendly. She captured the true essence and feeling of our perfect day and her photography will tell our story for ever more. Thank you Jenny, you are amazing and we cannot recommend you highly enough.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/05/2017

I couldn't have been more pleased with Jenny's work. We booked her almost two years before our wedding and she kept us comfortable throughout the whole process, which showed in our photos. She did an amazing job!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/22/2017

Jenny is SOOO amazing. Our wedding pictures turned out absolutely perfect! We got so many compliments on them and Jenny was a joy to work with. She was friendly, personable, and fit right in with our bridal party and guests. She helped to keep me on track with my shot list, but also went with the flow if I didn't feel like doing something on the day of. If you want beautiful, romantic photos you should DEFINITELY hire Jenny.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kaleigh · Married on 06/17/2017

Jenny did an absolutely amazing job as our photographer. Not only were our pictures breathtaking but, she was such a joy to work with. She has the best personality and directed everyone so well. She got every picture we requested (and more)! She was on time with everything and even kept me on schedule. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Katherine · Married on 02/25/2017

Jenny was an incredible photographer for our wedding day! Her pictures were exactly what we were looking for -- lots of action shots and beautiful moments from the day. Jenny was a pleasure to work with from start to finish on the process, and took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we were looking for. I cannot say enough good things, and I enthusiastically recommend her for other brides.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Elise · Married on 08/13/2016

I am so happy I chose Jenny to photograph my wedding!

Jenny was a joy to work with. She is a warm and positive presence, making everyone feel comfortable on the big day. She is not loud or pushy, but manages to keep things moving and organized in big group shots. When it comes to candids, she always seemed to be able to sense the important moments, and to be there to capture them!

The product was beautiful. Everything looked natural and joyous. I can't wait to put together an album of Jenny's wonderful work to treasure forever.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Adrienne · Married on 07/22/2016

I scoured every wedding website in search of the perfect photographer and we are so happy with our decision!! I cannot say enough fabulous things about Jenny. The process was seamless, she was such a pleasure to work with, we had such a blast and our pictures (engagement and wedding) are perfection. Can't ask for more than that! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Seema · Married on 05/28/2016

Jenny is an amazing photographer and person. I’m so very thankful to have found her for our wedding. She is a dream to work with…so kind and professional. And she takes PHENOMENAL pictures! We were so blown away with the photos and can’t wait to hire her again. Having a good photographer was so important to us but Jenny is WAY better than good…she is the absolute best. Her energy is very positive and calming. She is exactly the type of person you want/need on your wedding day. She and Jamie (2nd shooter) did such an incredible job that guests commented on how impressed they were with them and their hard work. I highly recommend Jenny Naima Photography for your event!!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Diane · Married on 04/30/2016

Jenny was amazing!! She did our engagement and wedding photos. She was awesome with our dogs, patiently waiting for them to pay attention. She made us feel comfortable and was able to capture our relationship perfectly. She and the second photographers checked out the venue beforehand to help find places the light would be best. So in love with our photos! Thank you, Jenny!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Kerri · Married on 10/10/2015

I would definitely book Jenny for wedding photography. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding and engagement photos. They came out beautifully and Jenny captures so many great details and moments. She is warm, friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/30/2015

Jenny was one of my favorite vendor finds for our wedding. She's incredibly talented and just so lovely to work with. Her pricing is amazing (I was price conscious but also unwilling to downgrade in quality for price when it came to capturing my wedding day). She is extremely responsive - we were married two weeks ago and already received a quick social share email from her with a couple teaser pictures as well as a larger set of preview photos which have me CHOMPING AT THE BIT to get the rest in a month. Spending so much time with her on my wedding day was like having another planner or bridesmaid - she fit right in and made everyone laugh/feel comfortable (including my husband who HATES having his pictures taken and PDA... both of which are required on a day like your wedding!). We also negotiated Jenny coming to our rehearsal dinner, which I would highly recommend - I have a feeling that trend will become more and more popular as it allows for less formal pictures of family and wedding party before the big day. LOVE Jenny. Can't wait to book her for other life events... I know she'll do an amazing job.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Val · Married on 05/02/2015

When I first spoke with Jenny I knew right away that I wanted her to photograph my May wedding. She is easy to work with, fun, professional and very knowledgeable. The photographs from both my engagement session and wedding were so beautiful. She captured every moment and emotion so well. She is extremely talented and has a way of making you feel at ease being photographed. I highly recommend Jenny and would definitely use her again!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Trish & Tim · Married on 05/03/2014

My wife and I recently had a fairy tale wedding in Vermont this past May, and it was the most memorable day we have ever had! Thankfully we had Jenny Naima to capture those precious moments, with the most artistic and candid photographs imaginable. She is an amazing photographer, and quite frankly an artist with a Norman Rockwell flair. She captured so many memorable moments of our friends and family laughing, and having the best time! It meant a lot for us to know they were all very happy! Jenny was so accommodating, she even came to our house to do our engagement pictures. I am not the most photogenic person, and find it hard to look natural when I smile. I actually dread having my picture taken. Jenny made it so easy! She knew how to make me feel at ease and look natural. My wife is beautiful and is very photogenic, so at least Jenny had an easy time with that. Jenny took some really incredible pictures using the natural light and the landscaping. She is very creative and artistic with photos in a natural setting. She even captured the most amazing double rainbow at our wedding. It could be in a magazine! We could not have asked for a better photographer! We consider Jenny a friend, and she will always have a big part in one of the most important days in our lives! Plus she's really cool! My wife and I could not recommend anyone else other than Jenny Naima to photograph your special day! Thanks for everything Jenny!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Rachael · event on 11/20/2013

Jenny was awesome! She was super sweet, helpful, punctual, flexible. She cam to our home to shoot our daughter's holiday photos. She made us feel super comfortable. She was really quick to get the photos back to us, and best of all, the photos came out gorgeous! I would definitely recommend Jenny to a friend!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Adam · event on 10/31/2013

Jenny was fantastic! She has a great eye and made everyone feel very relaxed while she worked the party. I rev commend her highly.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Cheryl · Married on 07/20/2013

Jenny is not only a very professional photographer, but also a very talented one. She made us all feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She took wonderful photos. Jenny captured so many special moments. She also provided high-quality images that were not only edited but categorized so that it made it easy to go through them. Jenny has an artistic way of capturing the moment that not many photographers have. I would highly recommend Jenny as your photographer for any special event.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2012

Jenny took amazing photographs of my wedding that I will treasure for a lifetime. She was a dream to work with and made the whole process fun and enjoyable. She even brought an assistant photographer with her to get multiple perspectives. I feel so luck that she was a part of making my wedding the amazing experience that it was.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Ryan · event on 03/01/2012

She did my headshots and was extremely kind and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/20/2014