Jenny Loo Photography Reviews

5 | Macon, GA

5 Reviews for Jenny Loo Photography

Audrey · Married on 09/22/2018

Jenny will melt into your day. She stages your photos in a way that will feel natural and fun. She is laid back and easy to work with. She will capture the moments that are most important to you, but also understands that her photos are not more important than the moment itself. As you can tell from her website, her photos are stunning, but more importantly, she is someone that you will want to spend time with on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jenny Loo Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Audrey and Tyler!! You two were absolutely fantastic to work with and I enjoyed being a part of your day! Thank you so much! Your review truly touched my heart!! ~Jenny~

Melissa · Married on 06/20/2015

She was very helpful and flexible when it came to when and where we met on the day of my wedding. She went over and beyond to exceed my expectations of what I wanted captured on that day.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Britiney · Married on 05/15/2015

JennyLoo is the best. I started using her for our engagement photos. She did an amazing job. She is very reasonable with pricing, flexibility, be very professional. The quality and quantity of the photos you get back are great. You will have a lot of fun with Jennifer. No matter if she is doing your engagement photos or your wedding day photos., she will make your day even more special.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Kellie · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and i definitely enjoyed working with JENNY LOO PHOTOGRAPHY. She was excellent with being flexible with us and not only are her photography and not only are her photography skills amazing, she captured all of the special moments of our wedding. We are so grateful to have had her at our wedding!!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Kimberly · Married on 03/07/2015

Very professional.. Easy to work with.

Sent on 02/02/2016