Jenny + Ashley Weddings

Macon, GA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hi! We are Jenny + Ashley, a bestie wedding photography duo. We are based in Macon, Georgia and are willing to travel. We specialize in wedding, boudoir, and engagement photography. We aim to capture your wedding and engagements with your love and your emotions shining through. A unique experience awaits! Contact now find out more information.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
  • Kristy
    Kristy R. Married on 11/01/2019

Best 📸 Ever

Our friends used Jennifer as their wedding photographer. Seeing all their photos come back I was blown away. I loved them so much that when it was my turn I already knew who my wedding photographer would be without even meeting her at all. For our wedding, we had Jennifer and Ashley. Our package included an engagement session but unfortunately kept getting rained out. It wasn’t until my wedding day that I was able to meet them. But since the first “hello” she never felt like a stranger. Her and Ashely were AMAZING! They made me feel so comfortable even though my husband and I are awkward people when it comes to photos. Haha They were super funny and definitely made us laugh and we enjoyed our time with them. They work so well together and I have no doubt they missed any shots of our big day. I am SO glad we went with this team of such talented ladies and can’t wait to get our photos back!
    Audrey Married on 09/22/2018
    Jenny will melt into your day. She stages your photos in a way that will feel natural and fun. She is laid back and easy to work with. She will capture the moments that are most important to you, but also understands that her photos are not more important than the moment itself. As you can tell from her website, her photos are stunning, but more importantly, she is someone that you will want to spend time with on your wedding day.

Jenny + Ashley Weddings's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Audrey and Tyler!! You two were absolutely fantastic to work with and I enjoyed being a part of your day! Thank you so much! Your review truly touched my heart!! ~Jenny~
    Melissa Married on 06/20/2015
    She was very helpful and flexible when it came to when and where we met on the day of my wedding. She went over and beyond to exceed my expectations of what I wanted captured on that day.

Macon, GA, 31206
Location of (Jenny + Ashley Weddings)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding