Jenny Le- Bridal Makeup Artist & Hair Reviews

25 | Charlotte, NC

25 Reviews for Jenny Le- Bridal Makeup Artist & Hair

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn Hamilton · Married on 03/14/2020

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G: As a planner she is a joy to work with

Y'all, The one thing I can say about Jenn Le MUA is... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G: As a planner she is a joy to work with. My client (a south Asian bride) and I came across her Instagram page and was in love with her page. So we reached out to her. Her prices for what we needed was very reasonable... you'll be surprised what people charge for Southe Asian brides. Because of this my client had to meet her. She instantly fell in love with her. Once we booked her, she was amazing to work with. She was always quick to respond to eamils (which is always a plus for me) was on time with her arrivals and she always had my client Ananya ready to earlier than expected (which also a huge plus). Because there are so many moving parts with Indian weddings it's so important to have an MUA early. Really helps with photos and the timeline. I would 100% recommend her and her team. Honestly, look no further. I can wait to have the pleasure of working with her and her team again. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER.

Sent on 04/24/2020

Rashi · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist!

Jenny is absolutely amazing!! She did an incredible job with my makeup for each of my events and made sure to match each look with the outfit and respective event. She is also very understanding, patient, and so much fun to be around! She was receptive to my requests, calmed me down in times of stress, provided great advice about my looks, and gave me tips to make sure my photographs turned out great. I highly recommend Jenny!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Raina

Raina · Married on 04/06/2019

Flawless makeup

Jenny created the makeup look of my dreams. I do not wear any makeup except for concealer, I have very oily skin that I use the concealer to cover my acne scars and keep my skin matte. Jenny not only shade matched me PERFECTLY (which for a brown girl is hard to find), she also somehow managed to keep my makeup matte the entire day without any touch ups. My shadow didn’t fall, my mascara didn’t run when I cried. Truly a flawless makeup look that felt like I wasn’t wearing any makeup at the same time. I’m not sure what witchcraft she uses but all I can say is it's AMAZING. She also created my look from scratch. I didn’t have a strong vision of what I wanted, however she listened to what I liked, she took note of my outfits and designed the look perfectly for me.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Setu

Setu Shah · Married on 11/17/2018

Hair and Makeup for Wedding

Jenny and Katy truly made me feel like a princess all throughout my wedding weekend. I'm pretty picky when it comes to makeup, and Jenny listened to what I wanted and made sure I felt comfortable all weekend. They are both so incredible at what they do - thanks again!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Elizabeth Davis · Married on 11/13/2018

5 star artist

Jenny is absolutely fabulous. She is sweet and easy to schedule with. I have used her for my bridal shower, wedding, and other random occasions. She’s so great I refuse to use anyone else when it comes to having my makeup done!! You won’t be disappointed by her work!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Krishna · Married on 11/25/2017

I'd recommend these ladies to anyone! I had many trials and the second Jenny and Anna were done with my makeup I knew I found the right artists. They are the only ones that truly understood the look I wanted and executed flawlessly!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Jenny Le- Bridal Makeup Artist & Hair's reply:

You were an absolute gem to work with and doll up Krishna! We were so lucky to be your glam team!!

Congratulations on a beautiful marriage!
    xoxo

Dayna · Married on 08/05/2017

Jenny is a natural and her talents are truly remarkable! She did an absolutely flawless job on my wedding day and engagement pictures makeup. I had never looked and felt so beautiful in my life! My makeup lasted all day with no touch-ups, and our pictures (even the ones toward the end of the night) looked spectacular! Jenny was professional, friendly, and trustworthy. I had very limited experience and knowledge on makeup prior to my trial with her so I was a little nervous trying to communicate what I wanted. But Jenny was so patient and understanding, and she really listened. She made me look and feel so pretty and comfortable that I was inspired to buy some of the products she used after our trial! My girls, one who is a model and another a makeup blogger also could not stop raving about how beautiful their makeup turned out. Not only was Jenny a dream MUA, she also immediately stepped into action after I had an emergency the morning of my wedding. My entire neck/upper body locked up (probably due to stress but more so due to a horrible pillow at my hotel) she immediately stepped into action and called her chiropractor begging them to fit me in for an appointment. She was a lifesaver and I cannot thank her enough! I owe my wedding day beauty all to Jenny. She was part of my dream team without a doubt! I highly recommend Jenny as I've been raving about her to everyone I know already!!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Jenny Le- Bridal Makeup Artist & Hair's reply:

Thank you for your sweet and lovely words. I am so happy to be able to be a part of your special day and make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible! It truly means the world to me for my brides to FEEL and LOOK the best on their wedding and omg you looked sooo stunning along with all of your beautiful girls! XOXO!

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2017

Jenny Le did an AMAZING job doing my wedding makeup and my maid of honor's makeup! She was very knowledgeable, easy going, and made my special day stress-free and fun! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

I can't speak highly enough about how amazing JennyLe and her team is! She went above and beyond to travel to our mountain wedding and make myself and my bridesmaids absolutely beautiful! Jenny and Anna are the best team of two! They were fast, efficient, and listened to what each individual preferred and nailed it every time! I can't wait to have another reason to have them do my makeup and hair!!!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2016

JennyLe is AMAZING!!! I searched and searched for makeup artist in the area and spent hours looking at portfolios, hers was by far the best! I wanted someone to hilight my natural beauty without an overload of makeup and she did just that! I felt absolutely gorgeous and got soooo many compliments! Let's start with the trial, I drove to her salon in Charlotte she made me feel so comfortable, I felt as if I had known her my whole life, she is super sweet! I told her ideas that I had and within an hour she brought my vision to reality my makeup was AMAZING, I had never been so happy! Then the day of she drove to my church and set up her station to make me feel like a queen. Like all brides I was stressed out and shed a few tears, she calmed me down and fixed my makeup! When she finished I felt like a queen, her work is absolutely Amazing! I highly recommend her for your wedding day, she is super friendly, professional, and very talented! Thank you

Sent on 10/09/2016

Jenny was AMAZING. Not only did she do a fantastic job with my makeup, but she is a sweetheart and she was so enjoyable to have around on my wedding day. Not only did she make me look/feel the most beautiful I have ever looked/felt, but she also did an amazing job on my mom and 17 year old now sister-in-law. I would highly recommend Jenny to anyone. She made me look flawless and natural, and the makeup lasted all night (air brush). I could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Lindsey · Married on 10/24/2015

I felt SO gorgeous on my wedding day thanks to Jenny Le. She travelled to my house for both the trial and wedding day. I could not be happier with how beautiful my bridesmaids and I looked on the best day of my life. I would highly recommend her for any makeup needs.

Sent on 11/14/2015

vanessa · Married on 05/23/2015

Jenny was absolutely amazing - I felt beautiful on my wedding day. I was very nervous about getting my makeup done by someone else as I have always done my own makeup for all my special events (birthday, prom, etc). Jenny Le was so sweet and put all my fears at ease - she listened to every single thing I asked for and really took my feedback and gave me exactly what I wanted for my wedding makeup.

She was very professional, punctual and made sure everything about my makeup was perfect before heading to my ceremony.

I can't thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful on our special day!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Jenny is absolutely amazing! I have never felt more gorgeous in my life - and there is no better time to feel THAT pretty, than on your wedding day! We did a trial first and Jenny was very eager to make sure that I was happy with it and after wearing the hair/makeup for the rest of the day for my bridal portraits, to see if I wanted to change anything for the big day. On the wedding day, she did a great job and once we were towards the end, I talked her through any small changes that I wanted to make. (make my eyeliner a little thicker here, make my eyeshadow darker, make this piece of hair go here, etc.) Jenny did EXACTLY what I asked of her until I was 1000% pleased. I LOVE Jenny. She is not only a great makeup and hair artist, but she is a great person to be around on your wedding day. She is all about YOU and she is happy when you are happy. She has done 2 of my other gfs weddings as well, and I will continue to recommend her to anyone and everyone. I thought she was bit pricey, but def worth every penny! Def a splurge that you need to make for your wedding day!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

ALYSSA · Married on 09/27/2014

Awesome awesome awesome! I don't have enough words to say how amazing Jenny was and her talent. She did makeup for me, 3 bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked super great.

She is very responsive, when looking for a makeup artist Jenny contacted me back the quickest. I had no idea what kind of look I wanted and Jenny helped me find the perfect combination during the consultation. I highly suggest the airbrush foundation, it looks great and lasts a long time.

Everything was so hectic on my wedding day and Jenny showed up, took care of everyone and kept me calm the rest of the time.

I highly recommend Jenny for bridal makeup, gorgeous work!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Jeimy · Married on 06/14/2014

Jenny was great. My make up looked beautiful and she did exactly what I wanted.

Sparkles did my hair and did such a great job. At first was a littlw doubtful but everything workes out great. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/06/2014

I would eagerly recommend Jenny to any bride-to-be! She was very responsive, professional, accommodating, amiable, fun and great to work with! Jenny gave me important advices before the wedding, came to the appointment on time, she was very pleasant to talk, and very relaxing - exactly what I needed that morning! Jenny is a true artist, and she did my bridal make-up beautifully. Many of my friends had told me how beautiful and natural I looked on the wedding day - and that's how I wanted my makeup to be - natural. Thank you, Jenny! Dealing with you was a true pleasure!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Jocelyn · Married on 10/12/2013

Jenny did my makeup for my wedding last weekend and I couldn't have been happier! She also did makeup for my 2 bridesmaids and my mom, and they were also very happy with their looks as well. I had a trial with Jenny a few months back, and she incorporated my feedback beautifully on the big day. She is prompt, responsive on email, and very professional. She showed up exactly on time and suggested a makeup and hair schedule for all the ladies that allowed us to relax, take our time and not feel rushed on the wedding day. Thank you Jenny!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jocelyn,

Thank you for your kind words. I had so much fun dolling you and your bridal party up! You are so sweet and gorgeous as well. It was an honor to be a part of your big day. You are going to have a blast on you honeymoon, can't wait to see the pictures.

xoxo,
    Jenny

Lindsay · Married on 08/31/2013

Jenny Le was such a pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional and the makeup she did for my wedding day turned out absolutely perfect. She worked in all of my suggestions. She is a truly talented makeup artist. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup. I will definitely use Jenny again for upcoming events and I would recommend her to any bride. Thank you Jenny!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Hi Lindsay!
    You are such a beautiful southern bride! It was a honor to doll you up. I am so glad that you loved everything we did. Wishing you and your lovely husband lots of love and happiness!
    xoxo,
    Jenny

Suzanne · Married on 10/13/2012

Jenny Le was the BEST!!!! From the initial trial to the day of, I could not have asked for anything more! They say that you should feel like a princess the day of the wedding and that would NOT have been possible with Jenny! She was extremely professional, listened to my feedback and is very talented at what she does. Everyone asked me who did my makeup all day and night long!!! I am not someone who wears a lot of makeup every day, so for Jenny to be able to "glam" me up and yet still look like me was amazing. I HIGHLY recommend Jenny for any occasion where you want to look AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Jenny Le is a magical make-up expert whose work absolutely blew me away! I looked like a movie star during my wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2016
  • Ruth

Ruth · Married on 05/16/2014

Jenny is truly a GEM and I would recommend her to any friend or future bride! Jenny has an extensive knowledge of make up and application and it shows in her work! Jenny worked with me and would alter things willingly and gracefully if I did not like something or was uncomfortable. The airbrush and falsies stayed put throughout the evening and I was pleased with how well they stood up against my tears, hugs and a little bit of sweat! Jenny was at the top of my budget for make up, but it was well worth every penny!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Amy · Married on 04/19/2014

Jenny Le was super professional and accomodating in perfecting my look for my wedding. She traveled an hour from her home to come to me to make my day as easy as possible. When I came in for my initial makeup trial before the wedding I was extremely worried because in the past other people doing my makeup has been disastrous. After looking at lots of photos of previous brides before and after and reading all of her reviews I was confident that if anyone could complete my look it would be Jenny Le. I chose airbrush makeup which is a little harder to find but so worth it. The coverage was amazing and felt like I was wearing nothing. She excelled all of my expectations and any concern I had was immediatly addressed and fixed. I felt like a porcelain doll princess! Jenny Le is a gem to the Charlotte area and I highly recommend her services for special occaisons and bridal makeup.

Sent on 07/19/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/06/2010

Jenny is one of the nicest people you could ever meet. She is very professional and talented. I have never felt so beautiful!

Sent on 02/23/2010
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/29/2013

Jenny did a great job on my makeup at the wedding- she also worked with my mom and one of the bridesmaids. The eye makeup looked especially good.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Jenny Le- Bridal Makeup Artist & Hair's reply:

Thank you for your prompt and sweet review Emily. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day. You are such a beautiful and sweet bride!