Jenny + Ashley Weddings Reviews

View more information

• Kristy
    Kristy R. Married on 11/01/2019

Best 📸 Ever

Our friends used Jennifer as their wedding photographer. Seeing all their photos come back I was blown away. I loved them so much that when it was my turn I already knew who my wedding photographer would be without even meeting her at all. For our wedding, we had Jennifer and Ashley. Our package included an engagement session but unfortunately kept getting rained out. It wasn’t until my wedding day that I was able to meet them. But since the first “hello” she never felt like a stranger. Her and Ashely were AMAZING! They made me feel so comfortable even though my husband and I are awkward people when it comes to photos. Haha They were super funny and definitely made us laugh and we enjoyed our time with them. They work so well together and I have no doubt they missed any shots of our big day. I am SO glad we went with this team of such talented ladies and can’t wait to get our photos back!
    Audrey Married on 09/22/2018
    Jenny will melt into your day. She stages your photos in a way that will feel natural and fun. She is laid back and easy to work with. She will capture the moments that are most important to you, but also understands that her photos are not more important than the moment itself. As you can tell from her website, her photos are stunning, but more importantly, she is someone that you will want to spend time with on your wedding day.

Jenny + Ashley Weddings's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Audrey and Tyler!! You two were absolutely fantastic to work with and I enjoyed being a part of your day! Thank you so much! Your review truly touched my heart!! ~Jenny~
    Melissa Married on 06/20/2015
    She was very helpful and flexible when it came to when and where we met on the day of my wedding. She went over and beyond to exceed my expectations of what I wanted captured on that day.
    Britiney Married on 05/15/2015
    JennyLoo is the best. I started using her for our engagement photos. She did an amazing job. She is very reasonable with pricing, flexibility, be very professional. The quality and quantity of the photos you get back are great. You will have a lot of fun with Jennifer. No matter if she is doing your engagement photos or your wedding day photos., she will make your day even more special.
    Kellie Married on 05/09/2015
    My husband and i definitely enjoyed working with JENNY LOO PHOTOGRAPHY. She was excellent with being flexible with us and not only are her photography and not only are her photography skills amazing, she captured all of the special moments of our wedding. We are so grateful to have had her at our wedding!!
    Kimberly Married on 03/07/2015
    Very professional.. Easy to work with.