Jennifer Victoria Beauty Reviews

6 | Marlboro, NY

6 Reviews for Jennifer Victoria Beauty

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Jen's super quick responses to my emails were what initially drew me to her, but it was her talent, warmth, and professionalism that showed me I had truly made the right choice for my hair and makeup. She was so accommodating from the very beginning, offering to hold my date until I could have a trial with her and letting me have that trial in a location convenient to me (I live in NYC). The day of the wedding, she and her assistant Toni arrived early and upbeat; they worked for five hours straight on us, and always remained helpful, happy, and willing to go with the flow of whatever was happening. The end results were awesome; my girls especially loved the airbrush--it's totally worth the extra $10. As a fellow perfectionist, I really appreciate the care and attention to detail Jen puts into her work, and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Haley · Married on 08/02/2018

It has been such a pleasure to work with Jen! From my hair and makeup trial, to the day of, she was nothing short of professional and meticulous. She did hair and makeup for my entire party, and everyone looked incredible! She made sure every hair was in place and to our liking. My wedding day happened to be very hot and humid, but our hair and makeup held up in the weather. Thank you for making me and my girls look and feel amazing!

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 06/02/2018

Jen helped me and my girls look & feel our best!

Jen is not only extremely talented, she is such a sweetheart and truly loves what she does. From when we started emailing to when we had our trial for my wedding hair, she made me feel completely at ease and comfortable in her hands. I have fine hair that's above my shoulders and generally thrown into a ponytail, so I was nervous about looking good but also feeling like myself. I had some basic inspirations, but really had no idea how she was going to pull it off! Jen worked her magic and made me (plus 6 bridesmaids, 2 Moms and a sister!) all look naturally elegant, without being stuffy or overdone. Thank you, Jen, for helping us all look and feel our best on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 02/18/2018

Jen was very professional, easy going and wonderful to work with. From my makeup and hair trial, to getting me and my girls ready for the big day, everything was perfect. She understood the look I was going for and helped me to look like the best version of myself. Overall a very wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Kayleigh · Married on 02/10/2018

Jennifer never fails to amaze me! I know that I can go to her without knowing exactly what I want done with my hair and she will somehow give me a perfect end product (that I always absolutely love).

Jennifer is not only particular in her work she is gentile and patient with her customers!

I highly recommend Jennifer for ANY occasion, her professionalism and technique will not disappoint you!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Mollie B · Married on 01/04/2019

Made me look and feel my most beautiful

Jennifer was responsive, skilled, and lovely to work with. She did hair and makeup for me and my mother, and both of us felt beautiful, looked our most glamorous, and still felt like ourselves. She is incredibly skilled and had a flawless natural finish on the makeup. She did my hair in an intricate twisted updo which I couldn't stop looking at. She really understood my vision and brought it to life. She was a pleasure to have around during our getting ready, and was very organized and kept everything running on time. I would recommend her to a friend in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/17/2020