Jennifer Vera Photography Reviews

11 | Richmond, TX

11 Reviews for Jennifer Vera Photography

11 Jennifer Vera Photography Reviews

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Jennifer was PERFECT! She did my bridals and our wedding and I love how all the pictures turned out. Everything was bright and cheery, she got some really great perspectives, and everything looked so candid and well done. I love them so much! She was fantastic to work with and I would recommend her to anyone.

Jennifer Vera Photography 1

Jamie · Married on 10/13/2017

Jennifer is not only super sweet but she does her very best to work with your needs and schedule. My fiance and I were very nervous for our engagement shoot as he is a bit shy and I am extremely hard on myself. Jennifer did her best to keep us comfortable and laughing throughout the session. We got a sneak peak less than 24 hours after our shoot and had all of our photos just a few days after. As someone that normally hates photos of herself, I not only liked a ton of the options but LOVE numerous ones which is amazing! Can't wait to work with her again at our wedding in October!

Deborah · Married on 09/03/2017

Jennifer's work is amazing!!! So far, Jennifer has photographed our engagement pictures in Galveston and our bridesmaid reveal. That pictures are beautiful!!!!

Caili · Married on 04/08/2017

Jennifer and her team were excellent. She was extremely responsive, professional, personable, early!, not just on-time but early which is something you need at a high-pressure event like a wedding. I had no clue what poses to give her for the big day but she had all of that covered. The pictures she took and edited were beautiful and easily-accessible/downloadable which was something I was looking for as well. She also helped me find an amazing florist last minute. I wish I would've checked with her earlier on in the process because I'm sure she had more terrific vendors in mind but I was already in the final stretch. Overall I couldn't be more pleased with her work and choosing her to record the memories of our big day. Don't hesitate to trust her with yours either, she and her team are exceptional!

Katy · Married on 09/03/2016

Jennifer and Cecelio were absolutely amazing. They did both our engagement pictures and the wedding. They are so professional, they know what they're doing, and are PASSIONATE about their work. They find the best in the couples they shoot and make it tangible in their pictures. Anyone who has seen our photos have been dazzled and Peter and I are beyond happy with everything that they have captured. I highly recommend Jennifer Vera Photography. Not only are their photographs beautiful, but they are outstanding individuals who go above and beyond! Thank you!!!

Eliana · Married on 07/30/2016

AMAZING!!! One of so many words my husband and I can use to describe Jennifer Vera Photography: professional, courteous, VERY creative and innovative! From the moment we got our engagement pictures, we knew that our wedding pics would be just as stunning. Jennifer and Cecilio arrived at our wedding venue on time. We expressed what we envisioned and felt very comfortable the whole time. Can't wait to see our wedding pics after getting two sneak peeks... ???? THE BEST!! ???? Thank you for being there for us on such a special day!

Elie · Married on 07/16/2016

My fiancé and I absolutely LOVED our engagement pictures!!! Jennifer did an outstanding job of telling our story. I've been doing a countdown on social media and our family and friends have enjoyed seeing our pictures.

Jennifer is very professional, patient, creative and easy to work with. We can't wait for her to work her magic and capture all the moments of our big day!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Jennifer Vera Photography's reply:

Thanks Elie! So glad you loved your pictures and I too have enjoyed seeing the picture countdown on FB! Looking forward to your big day =)

Richard · Married on 07/03/2016

I couldn't recommend Jennifer Vera Photography enough! Both Jennifer & Cecilio were the nicest and most professional during out engagement photos and wedding day. The photos are just what we wanted! And all for a very reasonable price. Thank you both!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Jennifer Vera Photography's reply:

Thanks Richard! We loved being a part of your big day! You guys are such a sweet couple!
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/25/2016

Jennifer was BEYOND amazing! She not only captures the photo, but the emotion tied to it. We are so happy that we chose Jennifer as our photographer she did an excellent job of creating our story with traditional, memorable, funny, and just beautiful moments of our wedding. ????

Sent on 07/12/2016

Jennifer Vera Photography's reply:

Thank you Olga! Glad you liked the finished product. Wishing you many years of love and joy!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/01/2016

Jennifer and Cecilio have been awesome to work with. We did an engagement shoot and our wedding with them, and they have been so easy to talk to, very friendly and attentive to the types of things we wanted for our photos, and the photography has been so beautiful. We get our final wedding photos this week and are very excited!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Jennifer Vera Photography's reply:

Amy it was awesome getting to know you and Chandler and glad you guys liked your wedding photos!!!

Hannah · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot praise Jennifer Vera Photography enough. Not only do they take amazing photos, they are truly an incredible team to work with. The most important part of the wedding planning process for me was the photography, hands down. I was pretty relaxed with our other vendor choices because I knew they would do a good job, however, I wasn't a fan of the photographers that others suggested. I stumbled upon these guys while looking at other photographers and I'm so grateful I did. They took the time to meet with my husband and I beforehand and walk us through what to expect. They asked if there were any shots in particular that we wanted and made suggestions of their own. When we mentioned doing our pictures on the Kemah Boardwalk for something a little more fun and offbeat, they jumped at the opportunity to try something new. The bridal portraits that I did with Jennifer turned out magnificently and my husband and I have received so many compliments on our wedding photos. J & C Photography does excellent work at a more than reasonable rate, and are fun to work with as well. You can't beat that!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Jennifer Vera Photography's reply:

Thank you Hannah! I loved working with you and Andrew!