Jennifer Togal Photography Reviews

7 | Maple Grove, MN

7 Reviews for Jennifer Togal Photography

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful photos and a fun personality

Having Jen be part of our wedding day was one of our best decisions! She made everything so fun and relaxed, which was a big priority to me after experiencing being in so many weddings before ours. She made being in front of the camera so comfortable, and we are so happy with how our our wedding photos turned out!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Julie · Married on 06/27/2015

We could not have been happier with Jen! She was absolutely amazing to work with. She really goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is captured on your big day! She was so attentive to everything we wanted and was so easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. She was so much fun my husband and I were laughing the whole time taking pictures! Made it kind of hard to take some serious ones but I was not complaining! Look no further if you want to have someone who is organized, fun, and professional! Thanks so much for everything Jen! We love how all of our pictures turned out and can't wait to work with you for our next big step in life! :)

Sent on 08/17/2015

L Wijesooriya · Married on 09/12/2014

Creative, Unique, Fun!

I have know Jen for many years and love and admire her passion and creativity for what she does! Jen works to create a comfortable open space to get to know her clients personally. I feel this helps her showcase her clients personality through her photography. For my wedding I allowed and trusted Jen fully to incorporate her own talents to highlight us as a couple. She was silly, easy to work with, complimentary, and prompt throughout the process. I found her style to be very candid and in the moment which was exactly what we’d hoped for. I’ve had numerous compliments on the work that she did for our wedding and have been able to refer many friends and family to her! She even helped bustle my dress and keep my unruly groomsmen on track. Jens passion, style, and eye for quality shine through every photo. We had such a fun and easy time getting to know her!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Marie · Married on 05/17/2014

Jennifer captured our wedding like a dream come true.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Allison · Married on 04/04/2014

Choosing a wedding photographer was one of the most crucial elements when planning my wedding. Going with Jen was definitely the right choice. We had a destination wedding in Mexico and I had no idea what to expect! Thankfully Jen was so helpful regarding timelines and making sure she knew what is important to us. I couldn't be happier with the beautiful photos she captured of our wedding. Jen is professional, fun, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I will recommend her anyone that wants beautiful, unforgettable, and fun photos of their special day!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2013

Jen was the best photographer we could have asked for to cover our wedding. From day one she was personable, good humored and just plain wonderful. We did most of our planning via e-mail and were able to schedule an engagement session a couple of months before our wedding. The images from that session only confirmed that we had made the right choice. Jen is great at capturing personalities and the joy in such an occasion. She was nothing but professional and fabulous to work with. I would go back to Jen for any other professional photo services in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/07/2013

We were extremely pleased with the wedding photo experience we had with Jennifer Togal Photography. The photos were outstanding, and really captured our special day. Jennifer was a pleasure to work with, and always accommodating to our needs and wants. We were very happy with her flexibility and willingness to meet our financial needs. We will always cherish our wedding through the photos taken that day and we highly recommend Jennifer Togal Photography.

Sent on 03/02/2014