82 Reviews for Jennifer C Nieman

Updos/Styling (8)
Fake Lashes (5)
Consultations (3)
Licensed (3)

Jen is AMAZING. She is incredibly kind, professional, and an extremely talented artist. My mom refers to her as one of the "stars" of our wedding team. Having her stay for touch-ups until after the ceremony was over was also a VERY good decision. She is so attentive to detail and made me feel so at ease throughout the day. Her makeup team was also outstanding and did an excellent job with my bridesmaids. I cannot say enough good things about her!!

Profile Picture Maria , 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was my makeup artist for my wedding. I can’t say enough of how great she was. Everything, and I mean everything was perfect. You will not go wrong to have Jennifer do your hair and makeup for your wedding. Give her a call now because someone that good is hard to find.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/7/18, 1 Review
4.7

Jennifer's skills with hair and makeup exceeded my expectations. I was pretty particular when choosing a hair and makeup stylist because I knew that I'd be fussy about how I looked on my wedding day (I wanted a more natural look which a lot of the other people I looked into didn't seem to have much experience doing). I wanted to feel comfortable and go with someone I'd trust from the start. Jennifer was enthusiastic and conversational. She welcomed my mom and I for a dry-run and then accommodated when we ended up adding a few bridesmaids at the very last minute. Above all, everyone looked freakin' incredible, and I think what's an even bigger compliment is that everyone seemed to FEEL beautiful too.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Jen did an outstanding job with the bride's hair, MOB and several of the BM's. Everyone loved working with her! Jen is really quick and does excellent styling. She asked each girl to supply a personal photo and a photo of the hairstyle she desired prior to the wedding day however after the trial we all had so much confidence in Jen that on the wedding day we told her to o whatever she thought would work best for each one of us. Everyone was thrilled with the styling she provided!! Searching for a hair stylist was the most frustrating and exhausting part of our wedding planning and after a zillion phone calls, web searches and requests I was so ready to give up. I was so tired of hearing one price on the phone only to receive an extensive quote list with many additional extras included. Enough already!! We finally heard about Jen and problem solved!! She was awesome!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/8/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Jen is absolutely incredible!! Jen has an aura about her that ensures you you're in good hands. I had felt uneasy about professional makeup, having had terrible past experiences. Jen truly made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day. I loved that Jen really listened to preferences, and produced a stunning looks for both makeup and hair.

Jen has such a skilled an eye for styling, perfectly accentuating makeup so that our photos turned out every bit as beautiful as I felt the day of my wedding. Her precision and attention to detail coupled with a love for her art and genuine care for her client made Jen the best choice could have made for hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Saskia, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

There will never be a review good enough for Jen. She was the the absolute best in every way. I like to think of her as the captain to my wedding "dream team". I struggled finding a high quality hair & makeup artist (being new to Georgia) and stumbled upon a highly recommended, Jennifer C. Nieman. After reviewing her beautiful website, I contacted her and once I received my response I just knew that her and I would hit it off. She was one of those vendors you instantly love on through email before even meeting! During my trial run with her, she took the time to get to know me, thankfully we had such similar style and tastes and I felt so comfortable and at ease, trusting her whole wholeheartedly with something as important as my wedding hair and makeup. I left my trial session with her feeling like I had hit it this one out of the park. I was literally on cloud 9, both with how I looked, and how I felt. My now husband, and I just recently were married, in Georgia on October 23rd, and all I can say is, I am so blessed to have made such a good friend with whom I highly recommend to everyone who needs these services. Jen is an absolute #GirlBoss and goes above and beyond. She will make you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself. She takes her time and listens to you. She will make you feel amazing, both inside and out. She is so skilled and talented in her craft, and is highly regarded within the wedding industry. I also paid for her to stay and do touch-ups during photos and everyone was so impressed that I had my own personal "assistant" to make me look pretty all day and night, from make-up touch-ups, to helping me pose for photos, to making sure I ate snacks, etc. There is literally no one better. I wish I could leave her a 10 star review! Be sure to book this gem, she's the bee's knees! :)

Profile Picture Krystina, 10/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and I could not have been more pleased with how it turned out. Jen is incredibly talented and so accommodating to work with. I will be the first one to say that I am super picky when it comes to hair & makeup (having a love for the industry unfortunately means I have a lot of 'opinions' on how I like things done). However, Jen always welcomed my thoughts and feedback & made sure that no matter what, I was going to be walking down that aisle looking exactly how I wanted to. What I love about Jen is her ability to make you look gorgeous, while never making you look 'overdone'. For my wedding, I wanted to make sure that I didn't look so 'done up' that I didn't look like myself & Jen has an incredible talent for enhancing one's natural beauty, rather than just masking you in layers of makeup. Along with hiring Jen for my wedding hair & makeup, I also decided to purchase some touch up hours from her, so that she was there to help fix my face after I was done crying through my ceremony :) This was a last minute decision, but probably one of the best uses of my money, for the entire wedding. Jen not only was there to touch up after my tears, but she worked with my photographer to make sure my hair was positioned just perfectly for all of my pictures, she helped carry my veil for me, as we were moving around the venue for different shots and she offered tissues as my tears of joy just kept on flowing! She went above & beyond to make sure that my day was perfect & I truly can't thank her enough. And if you are looking to have hair/makeup done for your entire group, Jen is a perfect resource for this. I had hair and makeup done for 3 moms, 5 bridesmaids, 1 jr. bridesmaids and myself and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Jen brought 3 additional assistants with her to help make sure everyone was taken care of in a timely manner and all of the girls she brought were incredibly talented and very sweet. Can't recommend Jen enough!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Jen and her fellow hair/makeup artists were absolutely amazing. They made myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom look like the best possible versions of ourselves- but not overdone (something I was very much trying to avoid). Jen is amazing at styling curly hair and mine stayed frizz-free all day and night (on a very hot Atlanta July day!) Jen is also just a lot of fun to work with, and a fun presence on your wedding day. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture User7470561, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Jennifer did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, and she was great! She always responded quickly to emails and was very professional and friendly! I really enjoyed talking with her while she worked her magic. She is very talented at what she does and knows how to make you look glamorous yet still feel natural. Unfortunately, she was booked for my wedding date, but she was very helpful with recommendations for other hair and makeup artists. I would definitely use her again for hair and makeup needs in the future!

Profile Picture Marla, 6/4/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

You don't need to read my review...just go to her website or instagram and you will see for yourself she IS THE BEST in the business!

Jen was such a joy to work with and the day of our wedding, made my mom, maids, and myself feel our most beautiful. She knows exactly what works for each person and what will look best for pictures. Easiest decision, once I knew she was available, was booking Jen for our wedding day hair and makeup styling.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/7/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

Jennifer was a delight to work with. Her and her assistants put together the most beautiful looks for my bridesmaids and I. I got endless compliments all day on my hair and makeup, and I couldn't ask for a better experience. You're in good hands with Jen, she is so talented and fantastic!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/15/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Simply put… Jen is amazing! As someone that has sensitive skin and very thick hair, I was nervous from the get go on who would do my hair and makeup on my wedding day. The first time I talked to Jen, I knew I found what I was looking for. Throughout the entire process, she was always quick to respond to any questions, had tips for me when I had no idea what to do, etc. Overall, I truly don’t know what I would’ve done without her. On the night before the wedding, I knew I’d wake up with some bags under my eyes (from a few tears at the rehearsal dinner and lack of sleep that week) so I went ahead and texted her. The next morning, she was ready. She had cream, cold compresses, tea bags… trust me - she’s on her game. I admire Jen for the person she is and her work. She instantly became a friend from the first time we talked. Her creativity and enthusiasm is inspiring. She and her team made me, the MOB, and my bridesmaids beautiful for the day and everyone loved what they did!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/3/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

Jen is AMAZING!!! Hiring Jen to do my hair and makeup on my wedding day was hands-down the BEST decision I made when it came to my wedding. She was my favorite of all my vendors by far- and that is saying a lot because all my vendors were great. From the get-go she was super friendly, understanding, and accommodating. Hair and makeup was of the up-most importance to me for my wedding (more so than anything else) and I looked at a lot of different hair and makeup vendors just to make sure that I found the best of them all- one that could pull off exactly how I wanted to look for my wedding day. Boy, did Jen go WAY beyond my expectations! She not only took my vision, and executed it to a tee but she also adjusted it to make sure that my look complimented my face-structure so that I looked my most beautiful. After my trial with her, I no longer had any doubts that I would look my best for my wedding day. She is just so ridiculously talented. Even when I wasn't all too sure what hair-do I wanted to go with, she told me not to worry as I could decide what to do that day and she would be more than ready to run with whatever I chose. She gave me the most beautiful up-do I have EVER had and the makeup was absolutely stunning to say the very least! All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful and my mom (MOB) looked amazing (Jen did her makeup)- they all loved her and her assistant. She is truly an expert in all things beauty, skincare, hair, etc. and she is at the top of the game. This review could go on and on about how amazing Jen is but I think you get the point. Do not think twice about hiring Jen for your wedding hair and makeup- she is truly the best in the industry!!

Profile Picture User5214541, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen and her crew did hair and makeup for me (bride), MOB, MOG and 7 bridesmaids. Working with Jen was an excellent experience. She is extremely responsive to emails and phone calls. She was willing to work with anyone or fix anything that the girls were unsure of with their hair and makeup on the day of the wedding. Her number one goal is everyone feels great and is happy!

As the bride, I couldn't be happier. I am so glad I did a trial with Jen. The experience allowed me to get to know her to make my wedding day experience with her more fun. We also worked together to tweak hair and makeup throughout the trial, so it was just right on the big day. Her makeup skills are amazing. She provides explanations, tips, and reassurances throughout the entire process. The product was excellent!

Profile Picture User4024053, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is amazing! I was referred to her after another a vendor was already booked for my date and it was a fantastic referral. The first thing I noticed is how friendly she was through all our emails and made you feel like she was a friend and not necessarily a client. We went back and forth on the date of my trial due to her waiting back to hear from other brides schedules and she was pretty flexible on the date. When I went for my trial she had already done a wedding that day where she had I think 7-9 girls to do but still seemed happy to be doing my trial with me. She was so laid back and easy to work with and I never had an encounter with her where I felt stressed, I felt excited to hear from her. Once in a while there was a slight delay in her responding to my email because she is so busy, but to me it wasn't a big deal because I know she would respond and nothing I emailed her about was ever really urgent. For the most important part, I loved my hair and makeup! It turned out just how I imagined and it lasted all day (with a few touch ups to my makeup later in the day of course), my hair even withheld the windy weather during pictures. My Mom still talks about how she loved her make up and one of my bridesmaids who has been in several weddings said this was the best hair and makeup she has had. You can't go wrong with Jen, she is awesome!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Love love love this girl! Jennifer was the very first vendor I secured. I have been following her work for years and she is so talented. She kept me cool and collected on the wedding day and made me feel so pretty and natural. Thank you for everything, Jen!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/28/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I don't believe I've ever met a more talented young woman than Jennifer Nieman. She is an incredibly gifted hair and makeup artist, and she turned my daughter and her wedding party (including the MOB) into princesses for this wedding! She was able to create the exact look my daughter wanted on her special day, and none of us ever felt rushed or hurried. She made us all feel and look beautiful! She also came with us to the wedding venue, and stayed to make sure we were still looking awesome after the picture session (before the ceremony). She even redid the bride's and bridesmaids bouquets when they weren't what the bride wanted! She went WAAAY above and beyond what was expected and was truly kind to us. Just loved her :)

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/9/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen is amazing! She is one of the best in the industry. She did my hair, my mother in laws, and 5 of my bridesmaids hair. All of my bridesmaid sent her a picture of what they were picturing and she was spot on! They all looked beautiful. I had originally planned on having my hair half up and half down when I met with her for my trial. On the day of the wedding I completely changed on her and decided I wanted my hair up due to the humidity. I was stressed out about this since I had not looked at any up dos beforehand and had no idea what I wanted to do. Jen was so calm about it and made me feel so comfortable about making this switch last minute. I looked at a few pics and she improvised as we went along. Needless to say my hair looked amazing. Jen is so sweet, professional and flexible. I think this is the best thing you can ask of a hairstylist on your wedding day. She did not do my makeup that day but she does a great job with that as well! You would be a fool not to hire Jen for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/19/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Jen and her super talented team! They are simply the BEST!! She was so professional, responsive, and prompt!! Jen made me feel (and look!) so beautiful on my wedding day and I couldn't have done it without her!! She is such a talented makeup and hair artist. I have never looked so beautiful and she was able to capture the exact vision I had for my day!!! She was one of my favorite vendors to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her!!! Many thanks Jen for making me look so stunning on my wedding day!!!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was so fun to work with for wedding hair and makeup. She listened so well to achieve the look that I was after and we had a great time chatting throughout the getting ready time. My sister who was my maid of honor had her hair done by another girl and was not thrilled with it and after I was all done getting ready and had paid Jen, she offered to fix Carrie's hair even though we had only hired her to do my hair and makeup. Her willingness to go above and beyond was so evident to me and I would ABSOLUTELY recommend her.

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen is amazing!!! I have NEVER had a hairstylist actually do my hair where I feel perfect but she exceeded ALL of my expectations. She did an amazing job with my hair for my wedding day and my makeup was breathtaking. I have never felt so beautiful in all my life even before I put on my wedding dress. If you are looking for a stylist that will understand exactly what you are needing, stays on time with your timeline and that you actually enjoy being around book Jen immediately! She is one vendor that you will be proud of having and that you will not look back.
Jen works with you on timelines, making sure you are perfect and if you do not like one thing she has no problem fixing the issue and does not make you feel bad. She wants you to feel perfect on your day and she let's it known. I was blessed to have found Jen and am so grateful for her!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
4.2

Jennifer was my hair and makeup stylist for my wedding. She is a wonderful person to work with! She took her time with us and asked us for our preferences, likes/dislikes, etc..She is very friendly and professional. I recommend Jennifer to any bride!

Profile Picture User4213054, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

For my wedding day, I had a very specific look and feel I wanted to achieve with my hair and makeup. I wanted a somewhat dramatic makeup look as well as a retro-inspired hairstyle to fit my vintage themed wedding. I quickly found through all my online searches, that many people would not be right for the job. I needed someone who was capable of a more complex look than the typical chignon or loose curls. Then, I found Jen. We spent a lot of time over email talking about my vision, and I could tell from her picture gallery that she was up for the job! For my trial run, Jen spent a lot of time in the consultation portion, making sure that we were totally on the same page. I have to say the finished look was basically exactly what I had envisioned! The day of my wedding, Jen arrived on time and quickly set up everything she needed. She made things run seamlessly, doing both my mom's makeup, mother in law's makeup, my maid of honors hair, and finally my hair and makeup. Both my mother and mother-in-law were extremely impressed with their finished looks, showing the huge breadth that Jen is capable of!! My maid of honor's hair also looked incredible! Throughout the day, people could not stop talking about the hair and makeup--they loved it!! It totally completed my look. I would absolutely recommend checking Jen out for your special event--especially if you want something more one-of-a-kind!!

Profile Picture User4183863, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen was a total delight and extraordinarily good at what she does. She did hair and makeup for my daughter(bride), other daughter(maid of honor), and me(mother of bride). She did a great job without going too over the top!! We still looked like ourselves, just better. Jen was also a calming influence and so much fun to be around! I HIGHLY recommend Jen!

Profile Picture Frances, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! From the first time I contacted her via email she was very responsive and I knew immediately I wanted to work with her. My biggest fear leading up to my wedding day was that I would not feel pretty. But I have never felt so beautiful in my life. I have fine hair that never stays in place or holds a curl but my hair looked great all day and night. My makeup was flawless but also looked natural and ethereal. And I have never seen my bridesmaids look so beautiful either. We all felt so pretty and the flowergirls felt so growny and special! We all came in with ideas and pictures and Jen was able to give guidance about what would look best with our skin, face shape, hair type, etc.. But she was also sure to give us what we wanted. Jen was so great to work with; she were very calm and relaxing. Jen made the whole getting ready process so fun and enjoyable. She went above and beyond that day and I could have not asked for a better fit for me and my bridal party. She even stayed for a little while longer, after we were all dressed and started with pictures, to make sure everything went smoothly. I would love to work with her again and will recommend her to any bride.

Profile Picture Autumn, 5/22/14, 1 Review