Jennifer DeBarros Photography Reviews

63 Reviews for Jennifer DeBarros Photography

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin King · Getting married on 03/09/2021

She's simply the BEST!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Jennifer DeBarros. She is incredibly talented. Photography is definitely her calling in life. Jennifer is the type of person that you meet, and you instantly feel like you are long lost friends! She has the innate ability to make you feel completely at ease and make any situation fun. Her infectious smile and laugh will make you fall in love with her personality. We knew right away we had found the perfect person to document our special day. During our elopement, it rained the entire time, but she never skipped a beat or let it seem that it was any sort of inconvenience. The images turned out incredible despite some challenges from Mother Nature on that day. She knew exactly what I was hoping for and captured it all so beautifully. Not knowing a lot of the industry ourselves, she was so supportive at offering her help and advice to us. If you are blessed enough to get to meet this amazing soul and even luckier to get to work with her, you will not regret it.

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/14/2020

Exceptional, magnificent, simply amazing..

Working with Jennifer is like meeting up with your long lost best friend. You laugh the entire time and truly look forward to seeing her! Jennifer is so bubbly and full of positive energy that even the grumpiest of grandparents were smiling from ear to ear. AND my wedding was during the Corona virus! Throughout the entire shut down, Jennifer was there for any questions or reassurance and was incredibly flexible! I think I cried when Washington opened up again right in time for our big day. Jennifer was there, supportive, smiling, positive and as helpful as can be. AND OUR PICTURES ARE BREATHTAKING!!!!
    10/10 would recommend.
    Simply the best in the biz.

Sent on 07/09/2020

Sean · Married on 04/17/2020

Highly Recommend

We hired Jennifer for our wedding and have completed our Engagement photos at this time. Jennifer is so easy to work with and is very upfront with schedules and timing of scheduling. She made even my fiancé feel at ease with engagement pictures and her photos are beautiful too. I highly recommend.

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Annie

Annie Cathcart · Married on 04/06/2020

One in a billion! The best EVER!!

Jenni is AMAZING!!!! She is the most talented, most professional, and most kind person all wrapped into one - she is absolutely the best in every dimension. Before the wedding, her communication was amazing - she is so organized, and she really helped us with the planning of the day. She was so on top of planning out pictures and timelines that I was able to 100% take if off my mind and leave it to her (and I'm a total planner, so that is rare for me, and deeply appreciated!) It was a tremendous blessing to have so much trust in her - it really freed us up to focus on other things before and during the wedding. We live on the East Coast, and she made it so easy to do our planning from afar. As for her talent - our pictures are STUNNING. She is truly, phenomenally gifted. Our pictures look like us, they are framed so beautifully, and when we look at them, they look just like what the day felt like - they are all we could have every dreamed from pictures. It was really important to us that on our wedding day we got to spend as much time soaking it in and spending time with our guests as possible, and Jenni was so good about working herself into the natural flow of our day. She is such a sweet, loving, kind person, she felt like a dear guest--I can't imagine a person I would have wanted to be present on our wedding day more than Jenni. We are so fortunate we have her in Spokane - I think she has to be one of the best in the whole world. She made the planning easy and fun, she made the day of all the more special and easy, and when we look back at our pictures, it's like she was magically able to freeze time on our wedding day. We love Jenni!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Gabrielle Brown · Married on 01/11/2020

If I could rate more than 5 stars I would!!!

Jennifer DeBarros is hands down the best photographer in Spokane! A coworker of mine booked her for engagement, wedding, maternity and family portraits. Every single picture was outstanding and I just knew I had to have her capture our wedding day! She blew us away with our engagement photos and even more with our wedding album. All of the moments captured are so special to my husband and I! Not only is her work phenomenal, she’s so sweet to work with! All of my family and friends loved how easy she made everything! She’s absolutely worth the investment! We’ll definitely book her again to capture life’s special moments!

Thank you for making our day so special! You’re an incredibly talented woman!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Kennidy · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Jennifer is the best at what she does not just because she takes STUNNING photos, but because she makes the experience that much more special. To prove this, I am writing this review before I have even received all my photos! From the moment I started talking with Jennifer, she was so approachable, kind, happy and organized. She always responded promptly to emails and made the entire prewedding process very personal. The moment Jennifer arrived on our wedding day, she brought a sense of calm and comfort. Normally, I get very shy and awkward when getting my photos taken but Jennifer made it feel so comfortable. Throughout the entire day, it felt like she was a close friend hanging out and laughing with us. I couldn’t imagine anyone better to have captured my husband and I’s special day!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Emily Lane · Married on 10/04/2019

Pure happiness

Hiring Jennifer was one of the best decisions we made throughout our entire wedding planning process, not only is she the sweetest, she’s incredibly talented. Starting with our engagement shoot, she made us so comfortable, we had an absolute blast and felt like we left the shoot as friends! We talked a lot leading up to the big day which made the whole thing way less stressful. Day of she was incredible, I really can’t say enough nice things nor can my guests. Since the wedding I’ve had so many people complement her professionalism and her genuine personality! You can just tell that she puts her whole heart into each and every wedding and honestly what more could you want! Jennifer, we can’t thank you enough, and to anyone thinking of booking her, look no further, you won’t find better!!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Bennett · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend Jennifer!

Jennifer was FANTASTIC! She was so patient with our dog during our engagement shoot and was so fun to be around! She was so flexible and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole shoot, and honestly, made it a lot of fun. I'm so happy my finance and I went with Jennifer. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking into wedding/engagement photography! We can't wait for our photos!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Meagan

Meagan Nibarger · Married on 09/14/2019

No one else like Jen!

Jennifer is amazing. Words cannot describe how lucky you would be to have her for your photographer. My fiance and I are not the type to engage in PDA, so the thought of cuddling and showing affection in front of someone, snapping our photo, was very nerve racking. Jennifer quickly made us feel at ease with her kind and out going personality. She knew exactly how to direct us and lead us on the photoshoot while still getting all the pictures we wanted. Jen would show us the photos and make sure we knew we looked good. Her photos are absolutely amazing. We took engagement photos in front of our ugly old cinder block dorm, and somehow she still made our photos look gorgeous. On top of her amazing skills as a photographer, she did it all while handling our 85lb energetic Labrador. Plus, there was bad weather predicted for the time of our photoshoot, Jen was very accommodating and flexible to move the shoot up to earlier in the day, even though it was last minute! Jennifer is incredible and truly has a passion for photography.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Katie

Katie Gower Short · Married on 08/10/2019

The BEST photographer!!

There aren’t enough words to describe how wonderful Jennifer is! Not only is she an incredibly gifted photographer, my husband and I are so happy we get to call her a friend! Not only is she professional, flexible and super responsive, she goes above and beyond for her couples! A breath of fresh air when it came to hiring a vendor!
    My husband was very nervous about being in front of the camera but Jennifer made him feel so comfortable during our engagement session he was actually looking forward to the photos on our wedding day! Let me tell you, that is not a small miracle!
    She captured our personalities perfectly and even our portrait photos look natural!
    When the weather threw us a curve ball on our wedding day, Jennifer rolled with it! It torrentially down-poured and she still managed to capture beautiful photos!
    She is absolutely amazing and hiring her as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made when we were planning our wedding!
    She truly gave us one of the greatest gifts we could have ever asked for! And we get to relive our wedding day every time we look at our photos!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Ryley Sullivan · Married on 07/27/2019

The Absolute Best!!

We cannot thank Jenni enough for capturing our special day so accurately and beautifully! Jenni was extremely accommodating, fun, and easy to work with leading up to our wedding. On the day of, Jenni was so supportive and made our photos feel and look natural. Her photos truly captured our happiness and we will cherish them for a lifetime. We cannot recommend her enough- thanks so much Jenni!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Brittney · Married on 07/19/2019

The best out there!

There aren’t enough wonderful words out there to describe our experience with Jenni but I’m sure going to try! She was one of many photographers I reached out to but the only one I felt a connection with immediately. We chatted over FaceTime to ensure that we were a good fit and even though we didn’t meet until our engagement shoot, she put us at ease and made us feel like fast friends! If I was blown away by our engagement photos (which I totally was), our wedding photos literally had me in tears. Every photo (no joke) is amazing and the biggest problem I have is choosing which ones I love the most! Jenni was professional and friendly and the best dang hype woman we could have asked for. I never felt stressed or like I needed to be in charge, because she handled everything with grace and poise. I seriously wish we could get married every year and have her as our photographer! It’s also important to say that we live out of the area and not once did I feel like that handicapped us in any way. Jenni worked with us and made the whole process simple and fun despite the distance. Book her, seriously. You’ll love the experience, the memories, and you’ll gain an amazing new member of your family. 💕 WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • David

David Robinette · Married on 07/13/2019

Will forever recommend Jennifer for photography!

Jennifer did our wedding July of 2019 and we could not be more thankful for having such an amazing photographer. We found her online and reached out and she was prompt to set up a date to meet with us. Upon Where do we even begin. My wife and I came across Jennifer DeBarros photography on the internet searching photographers when our long journey of wedding planning began. We narrowed down to a few different photographers that we liked and wanted to meet. We got in touch with Jennifer and we set up a time to meet, after we met with her we knew she was the photographer we wanted. She was quick to get in touch and set up a time to meet as soon as she could, she was professional and had everything in order. After that first meeting with her we never even met with another photographer. Jennifer was going to be who we put our BIG days full trust in. We did our engagement shoot with her and again she was amazing, very professional knew the best poses, best places to stand for the right light, everything was seamless. She stayed in touch from the time of engagement shoot to our wedding day always there for us to answer any questions and to help us be organized to make our life and her life easier the day of the wedding. The day of our wedding went absolutely amazing, Jennifer was there with her smile on all day long, she was organized and had everything in order to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. From the time we posted sneak peak wedding photos we instantly started getting asked “who was your photographer” we cannot show our appreciation enough for how amazing she did in capturing the best photos from our day! Looking threw our photos we are instantly taken back to the day feeling like we’re re living the day that went by so fast. She captured everything and does the best job at doing so. If you’re trying to pick a photographer don’t second guess Jennifer she has the best attitude and makes everything so smooth. We will forever recommend her and hope in the future one day she’ll still have time to do some family photos for us. Thank you Jennifer DeBarros photography for being the absolute best

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Christie

christie tombari · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazingly perfect

I cannot even begin to write all that Jennifer was able to do for us for both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos. She made everything super easy and very efficient which is exactly what we wanted! My husband hates getting his picture taken and Jennifer made this such a painless process for him that he said any future pictures we ever need done, we will be going to Jennifer. She effortlessly fits into your wedding day capturing every moment and family member you want as well as all the fun at the reception for such a low cost. She also gets your pictures back to you SO quickly! We have absolutely 0 complaints working with her. If you do not choose to go with Jennifer Debarros Photography, you are missing out!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/21/2019

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!

Jennifer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! The reason we chose Jennifer for our special day was because her photos were beautifully genuine and after meeting her it was obvious why. She is so friendly, warm and it almost feels like your catching up with an close friend. On our wedding day she was so upbeat and encouraging. She was able to make all of us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Jennifer made us feel very special by encouraging us and making us laugh. We also had a videographer and she worked so well with him, it felt like they were teammates. One thing I worried about being a bride was feeling like I was being watched all day by cameras but Jennifer made my experience so wonderful. She made us feel like the day was all about me and my husband and we are truly thankful for that. The photos turned out AMAZING! We look how we felt on that day happy and in love. I can't stop raving about Jennifer with my friends and family. I would hire her again in a heartbeat! Hire her! I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Decision EVER!

Jennifer did the photography for our engagement and wedding and I cannot emphasize enough how AMAZING she was to work with. We were planning our wedding from across the country and from day 1 she was so flexible and willing to accommodate our schedule. On our wedding day she made sure we had plenty of time for photos and captured absolutely everything we wanted. She made my husband enjoy getting his picture taken, a small miracle, and made everyone in our families feel at ease. We got so many compliments from our guests about how sweet and wonderful she was the day off and we were blown away by the beauty of our photos. She captured the essence of the day completely and we couldn't be more grateful! Definitely one of the best hiring decisions we made and we could not recommend her more!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible

Aside from gaining an incredible husband, Jennifer was one of the best things about our wedding day! We are so grateful that we went with her. I had a number of guests talk about how great the photographer was. She was engaging, complimentary, joyful and was grinning the entire day. She was genuinely happy to be there capturing the magic and made that well known. The photos are breathtaking. She has a way of capturing very naturals photos that don’t look overfiltered or edited. Her style of photography and color is phenomenal. These photos will be cherished by us and generations to come and I’m so thankful they are the best quality. I truly believe we went with the best photographer Spokane has to offer. Beautiful person all around and just absolutely beautiful work. You will not regret booking her for your special day!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Sarah Risso · Married on 05/25/2019

Jennifer is a GEM!

Words cannot fully describe however talented, genuine, funny, and easy going this gal is! I saw photos that Jennifer DeBarros had done for a friend's wedding years ago and have fallen in love with her work ever since. When it came time for me to tie the knot, I knew that I wanted Jennifer to capture our big day... and wow was it a wonderful decision! Not only is she timely with responses, organized and professional, efficient and hard working, but she also makes you forget that you are getting photos taken! My husband was very worried about getting engagement and wedding photos taken because he feels "awkward" in front of the camera, but Jennifer did a fabulous job of making poses natural, fun, and genuinely reflect who we are as a couple. She has an innate way of capturing the nuances of each couple and delivering beautiful pictures that capture memories that will last a lifetime. We are so pleased with all of her work and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Top notch gal, top notch photos!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Jenna Chiu · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Jennifer is not only an incredible photographer, but she is such an awesome energy to be around! Neither my husband nor I feel very comfortable in front of a camera, but Jennifer really helps make it fun, forget there's a camera there, and works her magic to produce some seriously incredible photos. She helped us through the entire process, was always in contact and even gave us a timeline to go off of. She made everything so easy and fun! Thank you Jennifer for creating beautiful images we'll cherish for the rest of our lives! We can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sabrina Etzel · Married on 03/21/2019

Just what you need in a photographer

Jennifer has been so amazing to work with! We’ve done family sessions & maternity with her and we cherish our photos so much! She truly captures the love you share with your spouse/ kids. Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 03/09/2019

The best wedding photographer!

Jennifer was amazing to work with. She was responsive, friendly, and captured our day perfectly. I was so set on hiring her that I let her know of a few dates we were looking at for our ceremony and her availability was a factor for me choosing our wedding day. She made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera and took amazing photos that we will cherish forever. She was so calm and on top of things on our wedding day and I would choose her again in a heartbeat. Our guests had so many good things to say about her too. Choose Jennifer to document your special day, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Siobhan · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST in the Spokane!

I have delayed giving Jennifer a review, because it's almost too hard to put in to words how AMAZING she (and her work is). From start to finish, Jennifer was professional, responsive, easy-going and FUN. One thing I really appreciate about Jennifer is she truly wants your wedding day to be exactly what you want it to be; she is there to capture your moments and add to the beauty of the day. All of the photos we received (and there were A LOT) were incredible, but I especially loved how she captured the fine details and emotions of our day. While nothing is "perfect" in this world; Jennifer is as close as it comes to a perfect wedding photographer. No words can express the gratitude I have for Jennifer and the fact that she shared our wedding day with us. Obviously, I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2018

Would highly recommend Jennifer DeBarros Photography!

Now that I've had some time to reflect on my wedding, I look back at everything that went into the big day, and I can say confidently that working with Jennifer was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! My wedding planner had mentioned a couple photographers to me in the Spokane area, and Jennifer was one. When I looked at her website and Instagram page, I fell in love with her style. Her pictures are clear, bright, and timeless. I loved how she could capture emotions and intimate moments in her work. From our first meeting with Jennifer, she was kind, inviting, and professional. She made her price points and different wedding options clear, and was never pushy. I really appreciated how comfortable she made us feel, and after the first meeting, we knew she was the one! ;) At our engagement shoot, Jennifer was flexible in scheduling it and made sure the weather and timing of day was perfect. She made us feel like supermodels, helped us feel less nervous in front of the camera, and become more like a friend! All the while, she worked efficiently, professionally, and knew all the best places in downtown Spokane that would provide fun and unique backdrops for our pictures. Leading up to the wedding day, Jennifer was always available for questions beyond the photography. She was so great in creating a timeline for the day and helping us prepare for the many family pictures we would take. Jennifer kept us on top of what we needed to do so that the wedding day would be stress-free for us. On the wedding day, Jennifer brought her A-game! she was so prepared and kept us moving with our family and bridal party pictures. She seemed to having fun, too, which is what I really appreciate about Jennifer; she has so much passion for her work and this really shines through. She was always calm and ready for where the day took us. She has such a great eye for lighting and backgrounds and movement in pictures. I wish I knew all the correct photography terms, but in my eyes, she nailed it! Jennifer worked so hard on our wedding day to make everything seamless for us and so that she could get all the best shots throughout the day. When we received our wedding photos, I was blown away! Each one was so telling of that moment and they are pictures that we will cherish forever. I brag about Jennifer to everyone who I show wedding pictures to. I will definitely be hiring Jennifer again for any future photography needs. She is truly so wonderful to work with and I am thankful for her business.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Aubrey · Married on 10/06/2018

10/10 Would hire again!

Jennifer did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day! I heard from so many people in the following days that they loved our photographer and asked if she also did family photos. From her charismatic personality down to small gifts along the way, she truly went over and above! She captured every small detail, laugh, and funny dance move throughout the night! She was very patient with me and my large family as we took large group photos, and kept us on schedule throughout the day! I cannot wait to hire her to photograph our family as we grow through the years!

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Kylee

Kylee · Married on 09/29/2018

Jennifer is a blessing

Jennifer is the best choice you could make for your wedding day!
    I reached out to several different photographers before we met with Jennifer, and we knew from the first contact through email she was different. She was friendly, responsive, and excited to help us!
    Our engagement pictures were truly a very exciting time and the three of us played in the snow and had a magical time on mt Spokane!
    Throughout the wedding planning process, Jennifer remained responsive and excited. Having her on our wedding team was a constant relief, knowing that our photos were in the best hands we could imagine.
    Our wedding day was a blur but we are so thankful we now have photos to remember every single moment of it. Jennifer somehow managed to blend in completely but get every single picture and a million more. I cannot thank Jennifer enough for being on our team, for capturing the joy of our day, and for delivering such beautiful customer service from the first contact and even now past our wedding day.
    We love you Jennifer- thank you so much! We look forward to having you capture more of our life!

Sent on 11/12/2018