Jennifer Cardinal Reviews

Jennifer Cardinal View more information

Taylor N. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing photograpgher

Jennifer Cardinal was amazing to work with! Not only was she flexible when it came to COVID and having to reschedule, but she was kind and welcoming! Her work is incredible and we were so happy to have her capture our start to our forever!
  • Alesia
    Alesia L. Married on 06/12/2021

Everything we were looking for

I can’t say enough about Jennifer, she has been amazing. Not only did we use her for our wedding photos we also did a engagement session, our COVID wedding mini ceremony and fall photo with her. I don’t think there is a single picture that I don’t love. From the moment we met her I told her my biggest pet peeve is when I pay for professional pictures and I get them back and my hair is crazy or I have a hair tie on my wrist. She immediately assured us she would always make sure we looked fabulous and I can honestly say she hasn’t disappointed us. She has been so helpful every step of the way and so responsive to every question and idea we’ve had. Even when we shop up with absolutely no idea on what we want she is always prepared with photo idea/inspo to play off of. She also takes into consideration the personalities of who she is photographing and works that into everything. I honestly can’t wait for our next big event so she can photograph that as well. I would, and have, recommended Jennifer to everyone I know for any photography they need.
    Melanie Married on 03/13/2021

Most amazing photographer

Jen is simply fantastic. She did our wedding and also my maternity shoot. The pictures are something i will cherish forever! She is super easy to work with, friendly, professional and flexible. She met us wherever we wanted to meet for pictures. I highly recommend Jennifer to all my family and friends!
    Nadine S. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!

Jennifer is more than just a photographer, she truly cares for you and the special moments in your life. We adore her. She is incredibly professional and lets you know her thoughts and ideas to collaborate with your own in creating and seeing that vision for your special event. We have been BEYOND HAPPY in everything she has suggested and has done for our family. She did our engagement, wedding, family, maternity and newborn photos, and they have all come out better than we imagined!! Thank you Jennifer for not only being someone we have trusted in these once in a lifetime moments for us, but someone we consider a friend. Your talent and love for the camera in creating such beautiful memories truly shows!
  • Adam
    Adam S. Married on 08/08/2020

Above & beyond!

I cannot recommend Jennifer Cardinal highly enough. We started researching vendors for our wedding about two and a half years before the actual date, and the photographer was one of the first things we started looking for. Having high quality photos with someone we connected with (and ultimately would help us because neither had done a photo shoot before!) was one of our top priorities. There were so many to choose from, and some seemed so expensive for photos that I know I wouldn’t have been happy with. Then we found Jennifer.
    I was instantly taken with her shots of nature, in particular, and how she used it to frame so many couples. Her prices seemed too good to be true, but we got in touch and it was true! We absolutely loved having the opportunity to connect with her for our engagement shoot before the wedding day- this gave us the chance to get to know her, get comfortable, and for her to teach us a few things about posing. Not only did she work out a time with us shortly after she’d had her baby because of how important the Fall foliage was to me, but she was so patient, despite how awkward we were and felt. We instantly knew we’d made the right choice. (And then we got the shots and knew even more!!)
    For our wedding day, we had both Jennifer and Michelle. Both were extremely professional and talented, getting along with the parties and getting some beautifully unique shots. We had consulted with Jennifer as the wedding got closer, and she was able to help us decide on the best ceremony location for the property based on lighting and photo opportunities. We were also able to discuss ideal shots/locations so that she could pull us for the shots that were so important to us. I cannot emphasize enough how above and beyond Jennifer and Michelle went to get the daybreak shots we dreamed of.
    You only get one shot at your wedding day, and having it captured in a memorable way was so important to us. This team delivered. We are so thankful for Jennifer for the time and energy she put in before, during, and after our shoots. She has such a wonderful way of capturing couples, getting candid shots, and using nature in her work. Thank you Jennifer!!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photographer!

Let me start by saying Jennifer HAD A BABY 2 weeks before my wedding and she was amazing enough to take the time away from her newborn to come shoot my wedding! She is so friendly and knew exactly how to position us to get the perfect shots and I cannot wait to see the finished products! I will recommend her to anyone I know that is getting married. Thank you so much again Jennifer! and of course her amazing assistant Michelle too!!!
    M.s. D. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing, trustworthy, honest and talented photographer!

My husband and I could NOT be happier with the pictures and the experience we have had with Jen and her team for our wedding! We had A LOT of questions. My husband is an architect and so he is very detail oriented. Jen was absolutely OUTSTANDING! She was patient, helpful, understanding, fun and trustworthy! Her prices are very reasonable and fit within our budget nicely! Her work....has left me with goosebumps, speechless and in some cases crying tears of joy and happiness! A pleasure to work with and will definitely work with her again for portraits, family photos and maybe some newborn photos when the time comes! Highly recommend her and her team - you will NOT be disappointed!!!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 10/10/2018

Easiest photographer to work with, will use her services for life.

Jennifer is an amazing photographer. If you tell her what you want, she makes sure you get it - and then so much more that you didn't even know you wanted. She is so chill and down to earth, but when it's time for business Jennifer will make sure everyone and everything is set in place. One of the best things about Jenn is her ability to get the job done despite conditions not always being ideal, from weather to lighting, rowdy guests to wild kids, Jenn can truly handle anything - and make it a great time at that. She has photographed my maternity pictures, newborn, elopement, and many other family photos that I will cherish forever!
    Mahbuba R. Married on 04/17/2017

Loved her work

Me and my husband loved her work and she did an amazing job capturing our happy moments.