Jennifer Andre Salón Reviews

7 | Scottsdale, AZ

7 Reviews for Jennifer Andre Salón

Kelsey Compton · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Day beautification

Jennifer did my hair as well as my six bridesmaids and mother's hair for my wedding. Jennifer planned the timeline for all our hair and makeup perfectly. I have very very thick hair plus had extensions added and she was able to give me the exact look I was wanting. My makeup was done exactly how I wanted it - natural, photographed really well, and stayed on all night. My mother, bridesmaids and I, all loved our look for the wedding. Cant thank Jennifer Andre Salon enough for our amazing look on my special day!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Jennifer Andre Salón's reply:

Thank you Kelsey. Love these photos as well. Your day was amazing. It was our pleasure to work with you and your friends and family

Brittany Soroudi · Married on 05/10/2019

Jenn is amazing! She helped me feel beautiful and confident on my big day!!

Jenn is a brilliant stylist/colorist!! & her team does not disappoint either.n I have been a longtime customer at her salon. I hired her to get my hair wedding ready (cut & color) and do the styling for my rehearsal and wedding day. She also helped style 5 of my bridesmaids for the ceremony. Everyone loved their hair, especially me! She even did touch ups for me after the ceremony and before the reception to ensure I felt my absolute best. She helped me feel beautiful and confident on the biggest day of my life and for that I can't thank her enough!! She is the BEST. Highly recommended!

Jennifer Wein · Married on 11/03/2016

You want these stylists for your wedding hair!

Jen did all of our hair on my wedding day! She was able to manage everyones wants looks and hair style and texture! She made everyone look glamorous! She's fun organized communicative prompt and positive energy on your wedding day! Plus did I say she really knows how to make you look like super model hair? Call her. You won't regret it.

Cassandra G. · Married on 11/21/2015

Perfection!

I have been seeing Jen for years for my hair color and cuts! I knew without a doubt that my big day would not be complete without her. My hair was perfect for the entire wedding and reception. She always knows exactly what I am looking for and does an incredible job!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Mary Ball · Married on 05/09/2014

A magical day!

Jennifer and the team are magical! Each of the stylists took the time to understand the look and feel of the wedding before the day got started. The team worked with each bridesmaid to ensure they were comfortable and confident in the look they wanted. Jennifer's salon is impeccable, warm and welcoming. I would have not gone anywhere else. Matter of fact, Jennifer is my hairstylist 7 years later!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Carlissa Wright · Married on 12/10/2013

Absolutely Amazing!

Jennifer Sparveri, Owner of Jennifer Andre Hair salon is an unbelievable stylist. She and her team had my entire wedding party looking picture perfect. I would highly recommend booking them today.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Christina Radcliffe · Married on 11/09/2013

Top Notch Service

Jennifer the owner did my hair for my wedding and it was perfect. I felt so comfortable with her through the trial run and day of! The best part (and what i was the most worried about) was i got married at 10:00 and our wedding ended at 9:00 pm and my hair stayed the whole time. Jennifer assured me it would be great and it was. I highly recommend using her for your special day!!!