Jenna's Salon Reviews

Jenna's Salon 2
  • Rachel

Rachel Santangelo · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolute Magic

Jenna’s Salon was absolute magic! They made my experience (along with my bridal party) so easy and so much FUN. All the way from all the hair styles, customer service, time management, etc. Jenna along with her team are beyond talented, friendly, accommodating, and their attention to detail is unlike any other. Personally, I’ve always been paranoid when it comes to my hair - but with Jenna I was in the best hands. There was nothing to worry about because Jenna and her team work with you until every strand of hair is in the perfect place. There’s no pressure, rush, or stress. They’re so patient and helpful. I cannot recommend Jenna’s Salon enough. I was extremely happy and so was my bridal party. Everyone look fabulous. If you want the best, go to Jenna’s Salon!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Jenna's Salon 3
    Jenna's Salon 4
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Wonderful Experience!

I loved working with Jenna and her team! They did a great job for our wedding. The place is so comfortable and beautiful for getting ready. My hair was beautiful and my bridesmaids loved their hair as well. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Wolfe · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing hair and makeup team by Jenna & Jill

I had Jenna and Jill do a hair and makeup trial after I had a horrible trial with another salon. They were so patient and kind and responsive to my vision. Jenna tried several hair styles-up do's for me and was so incredibly talented. Jill the makeup artist, is super talented and looked at my photos of ideas and totally brought it to life. The day of the wedding Jenna and Jill did my hair/makeup as well as hair/makeup for my mother, mother in law, several friends and family. Everyone was happy with their hair and makeup and I would recommend them to everyone! They came to the venue and we all got ready in the bridal suite. They were timely, professional and hard working. They kept to our tight schedule and all went very smoothly. I also now get my hair done by Jenna's salon on a regular basis and always have a pleasant experience every time I go.

Sent on 01/24/2019