Jenna Perfette Photography Reviews

57 | Somerville, NJ

57 Reviews for Jenna Perfette Photography

1 User photo

Heather · Married on 10/22/2011

If you are looking for a photographer that will capture the day as it truely is, not just a bunch of boring posed pictures - then you have found her! Our photos are absolutely perfect and the service we received was beyond reproach! I highly recommend Jenna Perfette Photography to anyone planning a wedding...

Sent on 01/19/2012

Holly · Married on 09/10/2011

Jenna was a joy to work with. She is friendly and outgoing and totally willing to make the photos about YOU and what you like. I had a pushy guest that I warned her about and it was never an issue and you could hardly tell she was there. She replies to emails/calls/texts very quickly and is easy to get in touch with. Just look at her work and you will see why my husband and I loved her!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Kim · Married on 07/09/2011

Jenna is the rockinest! If you want fun, gorgeous, and adorable wedding photos, you've come to the right photographer. We did an engagement shoot with her as well and had a great time. She's really flexible and accommodating, not to mention talented! You won't be disappointed :-)

Sent on 01/03/2012
  • X

Jaimie · Married on 05/28/2011

Jenna is an awesome photographer and person! She makes taking pictures fun. You can hear it in her voice how much she loves taking photographs. Whenever she finds a pose she likes you'll know it! She's flexible and creative in her shots! A true artistic photographer, she likes to find the perfect background for each shoot. She takes gorgeous pictures and made our wedding look absolutely spectacular! We would recommend Jenna Perfette Photography to anyone and everyone! Thank You Jenna!!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2011

Kristine · Married on 04/30/2011

Jenna is an amazing photographer. She really has an artistic eye. She took some candid shots that were better then the ones we posed for. She is detail oriented and professional. She was very helpful in planning everything and was there from start to finish capturing every moment and intimate detail.

Sent on 06/02/2011

allison · Married on 05/08/2010

Jenna did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. Some of the photos she took are absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend her for your photography special event needs.

Sent on 07/04/2011
  • Rebecca

rebecca cappuccino · Getting married on 11/22/2020

2.2
      3.0

Overpriced - Waited 3 weeks for images

Vendor review:

Jenna Perfette Photography - Do Not Recommend

We used this vendor for our engagement shoot. Although the pictures were okay, some were good (I give credit where due) - I would be doing a disservice to the brides on here by not telling you - unless you have no budget - go elsewhere.

I cannot begin to tell you how expensive this was. My fiancé planned it as a surprise and was never told about the price list, nor is it on her site or Facebook. He was told $350 for the shoot, $250 for the shoot and $100 for a package.

Now, he was under the impression, because he wasn’t told otherwise, or provided anything that the package is for prints, or photo albums etc. But in fact, even for the digital copies, you have to pay either $40 PER PICTURE or $550 for all. This is in addition to the $350. Other packages are $900+ (again, in addition to the $250).

I don’t know about you ladies, but it was deceptive to be told this after we had the shoot and paid the $350. When I inquired about the digital only, she admits she isn’t the cheapest but says we are paying for the ‘experience’ as well. I wasn’t going to Disney, I was getting a few photos taken.

I hope this information is helpful for anyone looking for a engagement shoot. This photographer is 3x’s the cost of others I’ve seen - who are just as good.

Needless to say, had we had all the information upfront, we would have went elsewhere. I’m happy to send anyone a copy of the price list - if you need it as it’s not public. It’s information I wish I had!

It’s not like me to put bad reviews, but after I expressed concern twice about the expense and she had zero to no interest in helping to apologizing for a lack of transparency in the beginning - I now feel obligated to warn others.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Jenna Perfette Photography's reply:

I am very sorry that your overall experience was not a positive one. I have been shooting for many years now and take these concerns very seriously. I apologize for the misunderstanding regarding the pricing and structure of the session. Since this session was purchased as a surprise by your fiancé, 3 days in advance of the session, the pricing information was given to him verbally prior to booking. I apologize for not following up and sending the information via email as well. Please contact me to discuss this further.