Jenn Plante Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Jenn Plante Photography

• Sara

Sara Maryanski · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Simply amazing

Jenn captured beautiful moments during our engagement shoot. She somehow managed to capture great shots of our dog, who was extremely hyper. We are so grateful to have these gorgeous photos to look back on.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Berry · Married on 06/20/2020

A true professional who cares about your needs

The stress that comes with wedding planning is never-ending but after I found Jenn Plante Photography, this major photography stressor was immediately laid to rest. Jenn is so personable and kind, and was truly amazing to work with as we had to deal with rescheduling our summer wedding due to Covid this year. Her quality of work shines through in all that she does, her packages are some of the best prices available in New England, and I highly recommend her for any of your future needs!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Heather · Married on 05/24/2020

Fun and talented

Jenn is a natural! We hired her for our engagement photos and she was so much fun to work with. She was open to trying all of our ideas and requests. There were so many great shots that she got, it’s making it hard to narrow down a few favorites. These will be memories we will look back on and share with friends and family for years to come!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Temple · Married on 03/14/2020

best wedding photographer ever!

I truly loved having Jenn photograph my wedding - she was easily the best vendor I worked with planning my wedding. She was very responsive, and made the whole process really easy. So far the photos I have seen look absolutely amazing with more variety in shots and poses than I could have expected. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Stephanie · Married on 11/09/2019

Jenn is a total sweetheart! She did a fabulous job on our engagement photos! I couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 07/30/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/02/2019

Engagement photos

My fiancé and I first met Jenn at a wedding expo this winter and we immediately impressed with her work. She ran a deal for engagement photos after the expo and we contacted her to book a session and we were so happy with the result! Jenn is a creative professional and had great ideas for posing and locations for photos. We loved her so much, we decided to book her to shoot our wedding. Thanks a million, Jenn! So happy we found you.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2019

Jenn is simply amazing

Jenn did our engagement photos and I couldn’t be more happy with them! They came out beautifully, and she got them back to us quickly. She was great to work with and a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Valerie · Married on 08/02/2019

Wonderful and professional

Jenn did a wonderful job at our wedding! We could not be happier with our experience throughout the whole process. From the very beginning Jenn was great at answering all of our questions and helping us find a great package that worked well for us. When it came to the wedding she was professional, helpful and fun to work with. We are so happy with the photo's. Thank you Jenn for a wonderful day, we will cherish these photo's for years to come.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jenn Bruning · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing and kind

Jenn was professional and kind

Sent on 06/11/2019

Carson · Married on 12/28/2018

Jenn is so fun, easy going, and relaxed. She made the day so easy and enjoyable. She ha great creative ideas but is open to whatever we were thinking as well!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Eric · Married on 10/10/2018

Jenn took our engagement photos and they came out AMAZING! We loved them so much. Jenn was great to work with, everything went smoothly and she had plenty of ideas. Don't think twice, we highly recommend Jenn's services!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Marisa · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I had an amazing time with Jen being our photographer. She knew exactly what we wanted and not only did we do the traditional pictures, she also suggested fun and expressive pictures as well. We overall had an amazing experience with Jenn Plante Photography!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Susan · Married on 09/17/2016

If you want a trustworthy personable photographer, Jenn is it! Loved our photos and all of her ideas as well. You can't go wrong! ❤️

Sent on 08/01/2018