45 Reviews for Jenn Alberts Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
45 Jenn Alberts Photography Reviews

Loved working with Jenn! She made our wedding night so smooth and took amazing shots! She had a preview up for us in just the next couple days!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was amazing to work with, super easygoing and warm. She clearly has a ton of experience in this area and took the lead to help us through this process when we had no idea what we were doing! The pictures we have seen so far are amazing.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn is a wonderful photographer, she does really exceptional photos and is easy to be around. We had a second shooter to follow the guys and get other angles of photos and I'm so glad we did that. I can't wait to see our final album, I know it's going to be beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen was amazing , gave me wonderful advice and an incredible schedule for the day.
Which left our day stress free.
Our pictures turned out beautifully.

Profile Picture Kari, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such an amazing and helpful photographer all around who goes out of her way to make sure you are happy, from start to finish

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographer!! Warm and wonderful person who puts you at Rasta no makes you feel like family after just one meeting.

Profile Picture Persephone, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files, Prints

Jenn was such a pleasure to work with! She worked closely to provide us with great photo locations and times to ensure our day ran smoothly. Our photos turned out beautifully and we plan to hire her again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I knew Jenn would be perfect for our wedding the moment I met her. She was so accommodating and wanted to know exactly how I envisioned my perfect day. She is very responsive to emails and texts, replying in only minutes. She answered all of my questions and was open to all of my ideas. Not only are her prices beyond reasonable for what she delivers, but she is willing to travel to get getting ready shots and anything else to capture every moment. And when the big day came, she did not disappoint. She was able to capture every detail and every moment to remember our special day. I would absolutely hire Jenn again for any future photography needs, absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn was so fun and easy to work with, and our wedding photos turned out amazing. We have received so many compliments. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was amazing! I can't say enough good things about her. She was early, creative, professional, and helped the day to flow well. She wasn't over bearing, yet got the job done perfectly. She even stayed past her scheduled time to ensure that we got some special shots. I highly recommend Jenn, you won't find anyone better!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Having Jenn Alberts take our wedding photos was the best decision we made. She was very friendly, accomadating, and willing to work with us throughout the whole process. Jenn was super responsive when we had any questions, which made smiling for pictures on my wedding day much easier because I knew that she had everything covered. After seeing our pictures, shortly after we got back from our honeymoon, my only one regret was that I didn't order the biggest package, because I wanted to see more memories she helped to capture for us.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kilipohi, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was a blast to be around on one of the most stressful days a person can have. We enjoyed her work immensely as well as her friendship. She was flexible as well as helpful in directing traffic. Thank you so much Jenn!

Profile Picture Jacklyn, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Finding a good photographer can be a scary thing. Jen made the whole process quick, easy and fun.

Profile Picture Tori, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Jenn Alberts Photography did very well accommodating sudden changes in our wedding plans and delivered amazing photos with lots of variety. Jenn was very flexible with her time to meet up and go over ideas. I would definitely recommend Jenn Alberts Photography for anyone's wedding.

Profile Picture User6036649, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Jenn is just incredible! She did both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photo's. Both times she was so easy going and very understanding if things went a bit differently then planned. Our engagement pictures turned out amazing, and I know our wedding photos will too! I would recommend her 100%

Profile Picture User3671055, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn was wonderful! She is very organized(which you NEED in a wedding photographer), she helped us create a timeline for the package we chose to ensure we would have enough time to capture all the events. She was very quick in responding to my emails-usually same day. A couple of the qualities I liked most about Jenn is that she's realistic and honest when you ask her about things like props and types of pictures. Jenn is always prepared and has a backup plan. We planned on taking pictures outside, but she had a plan for if it rained. Our wedding was at the Davenport and we planned on taking family pictures on the roof, she already knew she would need key cards, passes etc., so she made arraignments with our venue ahead of time. Most importantly, Jenn is an amazing and skilled photographer, there were a few times I didn't quite understand why we were taking photos at a certain location...until I saw the photo and it was genius! She was not afraid to get dirty or climb trees to get that "perfect shot". With a large group of people things can get out of hand but Jenn did a fantastic job at keeping everyone on track(even keeping the little one's attention). Jenn has a great personality and was so fun to work with, we will defiantly book her again.

Profile Picture Rose, 10/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I met Jenn at one of my best friends wedding. I was a bridesmaid and she was the wedding photographer. She was amazingly professional and the photos turned out gorgeous. So when it came to start planning for my own wedding there was no doubt in my mind that we would choose Jenn.

Jenn has photographed my husband and I for engagement, wedding, maternity and family photos. She has documented all of our milestones in life. Our house is filled with her beautiful photography.

Not only is Jenn extremely talented but she is also easy to work with, flexible, affordable and very responsive. Her online galleries are awesome and makes it easy to review and select images for prints.

We are so thankful to have Jenn in our lives. She has become more than a photographer to us, she has become a good friend.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing to work with! Professional, timely and great personality. Very talented photographer that I would recommend to friends and family!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn has an amazing eye for the perfect picture and isn't just there to capture your "I Do's". Jenn and her assistant (we had a package that included a second shooter) captured every moment of our day. We started at the salon, throughout getting ready, while the guests arrived and I (the bride) was hidden away, during cocktail hour and into the evening. We absolutely loved going back and seeing all the moments that we couldn't be there for, like the cocktail hour and before the wedding, while my husband and I were in hiding or taking our couple photos.

With all the vendors we worked with to make our day amazing and one of a lifetime, Jenn Alberts Photography was the best! Best customer service, she listens to how you imagine your big day or special event, and was amazingly professional!!! Thank you Jenn and we can't wait to have more family sessions with you in the future!

Always,
Doug & Ashley

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn was fantastic to work with! She offered a great package to meet our price point, and her services and print package is totally customizable, which was great for us. She spent around 10 hours with us and took some amazing shots throughout the day. Jenn has a great eye for unique photo angles, and some of her non-traditional shots were some of our favorites of the day. She was also a ton of fun to work with! We really enjoyed having Jenn there with us to capture our special day, and we're thrilled with how her photos turned out. We highly recommend her for her quality service, superb photography and editing skills, and her reasonably priced photo packages.

Profile Picture Larina, 8/2/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn was amazing. She met with us twice before the wedding in person and offered a lot of great advice and support. She really got to know us and that really comes across in the photos. She was incredibly kind but also focused on getting the shots that we wanted. She had to herd cats on several occasions. We opted to get a second photographer and she was great too. They were a wonderful team and felt like part of the family. The shots that we have gotten back so far have been delectable. We love them, I would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married. We have already talked about asking her to do a shoot when we have our first kiddo.

Profile Picture Addelle, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn was absolutely awesome to work with! While growing up, I never really took pictures for anything except family candid and I was very nervous and am very awkward. To top it off, it was my wedding day! Jenn kept me on time and kept me feeling wonderful. I can't tell you how much fun she was. Our pictures are beautiful too! I'd recommend her for anything.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn was great! She was very easy to work with and made us feel at ease the whole time. She got some really creative pictures of us and captured our style very well. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture User3290371, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn is a very talented photographer! I was really impressed by how many photos she took throughout our wedding day and how well she captured all of the events. She had a lot of great ideas for poses/backgrounds. We are very happy with our wedding pictures and would highly recommend Jenn to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture User3974044, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews