Jenn Alberts Photography Reviews

Jenn Alberts Photography 6
  • Kayley

Kayley · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazinggggg! Incredibly talented!

My husband and I absolutely loved our experience with Jenn and her 2nd photographer. We had our engagement photos done by her and our wedding photos! She is so fun and easy to be around! Jenn has an incredible eye for where to take pictures and good lighting and makes it comfortable! We got our photos back and absolutely love them all! She is so incredibly talented and got out photos back to us very quick. She is also very responsive and will reply very quick to any questions you have. We will be using Jenn for any other pictures we may need! 100% recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Anna · Married on 07/27/2019

Spectacular!

We absolutely loved having Jenn as our wedding photographer! She not only beautifully captured every detail of our wedding, but she was great at creating timelines and keeping the day on schedule. She was so fun and easy to work with and we will definitely use her again for future photography needs!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Mary Kay Sprague · Married on 11/28/2018

Jenn Alberts Photography

Jenn did an awesome job with our son's wedding photos. She covered both families, didn't miss any pictures. It was a beautiful setting and it shows in the photos!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lynnsie · Married on 08/25/2018

We LOVE Jenn! : )

Jenn is absolutely amazing! She produced the most stunning photos of us and captured all the best moments from our wedding day and more! Through the entire process, from engagement photos to wedding photos, Jenn was easy to work with, professional, supportive, flexible, funny, honest, trustworthy, and made taking pictures a FUN experience instead of a job. More importantly, she is simply experienced and knows what she is doing.Your photographer truly is the most important part of your special day, and she made it beyond perfect for us. I HIGHLY recommend Jenn Alberts as a photographer for any special occasion!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kristin · Married on 07/14/2018

Jenn was wonderful to work with! She’s professional and friendly which made the wedding day go smoothly and we had fun as a bonus. The photos turned out wonderful making it hard to find a favorite. I highly recommend hiring Jenn, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Jenn Alberts Photography 7
    Jenn Alberts Photography 8

Jenn Alberts Photography's reply:

Aw thank you Kristin <3 It was such a pleasure to work with you and your awesome friends and family!

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

Loved working with Jenn! She made our wedding night so smooth and took amazing shots! She had a preview up for us in just the next couple days!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Jenn was amazing to work with, super easygoing and warm. She clearly has a ton of experience in this area and took the lead to help us through this process when we had no idea what we were doing! The pictures we have seen so far are amazing.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jenn Alberts Photography's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! You & Scott were so much fun to work with :-) It was a relaxed and super fun wedding, glad to be a part of it.

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2017

Jenn is a wonderful photographer, she does really exceptional photos and is easy to be around. We had a second shooter to follow the guys and get other angles of photos and I'm so glad we did that. I can't wait to see our final album, I know it's going to be beautiful!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kari · Married on 07/21/2017

Jen was amazing , gave me wonderful advice and an incredible schedule for the day.
    Which left our day stress free.
    Our pictures turned out beautifully.

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Such an amazing and helpful photographer all around who goes out of her way to make sure you are happy, from start to finish

Sent on 09/07/2017

Persephone · Married on 06/10/2017

Great photographer!! Warm and wonderful person who puts you at Rasta no makes you feel like family after just one meeting.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2016

Jenn was such a pleasure to work with! She worked closely to provide us with great photo locations and times to ensure our day ran smoothly. Our photos turned out beautifully and we plan to hire her again!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Laura · Married on 10/02/2016

I knew Jenn would be perfect for our wedding the moment I met her. She was so accommodating and wanted to know exactly how I envisioned my perfect day. She is very responsive to emails and texts, replying in only minutes. She answered all of my questions and was open to all of my ideas. Not only are her prices beyond reasonable for what she delivers, but she is willing to travel to get getting ready shots and anything else to capture every moment. And when the big day came, she did not disappoint. She was able to capture every detail and every moment to remember our special day. I would absolutely hire Jenn again for any future photography needs, absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Alyssa · Married on 08/27/2016

Jenn was so fun and easy to work with, and our wedding photos turned out amazing. We have received so many compliments. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Hannah · Married on 08/06/2016

Jenn was amazing! I can't say enough good things about her. She was early, creative, professional, and helped the day to flow well. She wasn't over bearing, yet got the job done perfectly. She even stayed past her scheduled time to ensure that we got some special shots. I highly recommend Jenn, you won't find anyone better!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Kilipohi · Married on 07/22/2016

Having Jenn Alberts take our wedding photos was the best decision we made. She was very friendly, accomadating, and willing to work with us throughout the whole process. Jenn was super responsive when we had any questions, which made smiling for pictures on my wedding day much easier because I knew that she had everything covered. After seeing our pictures, shortly after we got back from our honeymoon, my only one regret was that I didn't order the biggest package, because I wanted to see more memories she helped to capture for us.

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Jenn Alberts Photography 9
    Jenn Alberts Photography 10
    Jenn Alberts Photography 11
    Jenn Alberts Photography 12

Jenn Alberts Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kili <3 !! Your wedding day was so relaxed, beautiful, and unique. So much fun to be a part of it!

Jacklyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Jenn was a blast to be around on one of the most stressful days a person can have. We enjoyed her work immensely as well as her friendship. She was flexible as well as helpful in directing traffic. Thank you so much Jenn!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Tori · Married on 08/14/2015

Finding a good photographer can be a scary thing. Jen made the whole process quick, easy and fun.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Jenn Alberts Photography did very well accommodating sudden changes in our wedding plans and delivered amazing photos with lots of variety. Jenn was very flexible with her time to meet up and go over ideas. I would definitely recommend Jenn Alberts Photography for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Jenn is just incredible! She did both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photo's. Both times she was so easy going and very understanding if things went a bit differently then planned. Our engagement pictures turned out amazing, and I know our wedding photos will too! I would recommend her 100%

Sent on 05/24/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2015

Jenn is not only a fabulous photographer, but a wonderful, fun person to be around. Wedding days can be emotional, stressful at times, but most of all, extremely happy, and Jenn was there in the most perfect way for every emotion I felt throughout the day, and she captured each piece exactly the way I had envisioned.

She is flexible and open to your ideas, and will provide any kind of shot you ask for. We were lucky enough to have her for our destination wedding in Jamaica, and she not only captured priceless photos of my husband and I, but she caught some great shots of the resort that I adore and want to remember (and are hanging on our wall now!). We loved having her there and included her in our excursions and beach time. I highly recommend Jenn for not only her beautiful and detailed photos, but also because she is so much fun and relaxed. A perfect compliment to our wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Rose · Married on 10/19/2014

Jenn was wonderful! She is very organized(which you NEED in a wedding photographer), she helped us create a timeline for the package we chose to ensure we would have enough time to capture all the events. She was very quick in responding to my emails-usually same day. A couple of the qualities I liked most about Jenn is that she's realistic and honest when you ask her about things like props and types of pictures. Jenn is always prepared and has a backup plan. We planned on taking pictures outside, but she had a plan for if it rained. Our wedding was at the Davenport and we planned on taking family pictures on the roof, she already knew she would need key cards, passes etc., so she made arraignments with our venue ahead of time. Most importantly, Jenn is an amazing and skilled photographer, there were a few times I didn't quite understand why we were taking photos at a certain location...until I saw the photo and it was genius! She was not afraid to get dirty or climb trees to get that "perfect shot". With a large group of people things can get out of hand but Jenn did a fantastic job at keeping everyone on track(even keeping the little one's attention). Jenn has a great personality and was so fun to work with, we will defiantly book her again.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Amy · Married on 09/27/2014

I met Jenn at one of my best friends wedding. I was a bridesmaid and she was the wedding photographer. She was amazingly professional and the photos turned out gorgeous. So when it came to start planning for my own wedding there was no doubt in my mind that we would choose Jenn.

Jenn has photographed my husband and I for engagement, wedding, maternity and family photos. She has documented all of our milestones in life. Our house is filled with her beautiful photography.

Not only is Jenn extremely talented but she is also easy to work with, flexible, affordable and very responsive. Her online galleries are awesome and makes it easy to review and select images for prints.

We are so thankful to have Jenn in our lives. She has become more than a photographer to us, she has become a good friend.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Lori · Married on 09/05/2014

Amazing to work with! Professional, timely and great personality. Very talented photographer that I would recommend to friends and family!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2014

Jenn has an amazing eye for the perfect picture and isn't just there to capture your "I Do's". Jenn and her assistant (we had a package that included a second shooter) captured every moment of our day. We started at the salon, throughout getting ready, while the guests arrived and I (the bride) was hidden away, during cocktail hour and into the evening. We absolutely loved going back and seeing all the moments that we couldn't be there for, like the cocktail hour and before the wedding, while my husband and I were in hiding or taking our couple photos.

With all the vendors we worked with to make our day amazing and one of a lifetime, Jenn Alberts Photography was the best! Best customer service, she listens to how you imagine your big day or special event, and was amazingly professional!!! Thank you Jenn and we can't wait to have more family sessions with you in the future!

Always,