Jeff Schaefer Photography Reviews

122 | Fairfield, OH

122 Reviews for Jeff Schaefer Photography

Nicholas · Married on 02/07/2014

Jeff did an amazing job capturing our wedding. The images are beautiful. The turn around time for delivery for both the engagement shoot and wedding was very impressive. The book that came with our package is of phenomenal quality. Jeff and his assistant/second shooter were very professional and great with kids. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend him for anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Lisa · Married on 02/01/2014

Jeff did an amazing job with our pictures. He was very organized and had great ideas for capturing pictures in a way so they weren' t posed appearing. He also did our engagement pictures which turned out great as well. Jeff is very personable and made pictures a fun experience.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Terry · Married on 01/25/2014

I can not say enough good things about the job Jeff did at my daughter's wedding.

First, he was so organized and helped us plan for the wedding day.

On the day of the wedding he was very personable but did not try to dominate the event. At the wedding and reception, you hardly knew he was there, yet he took all the shots we wanted.

The pictures were fantastic. So many spectacular shots, both posed and candid.

The best part, though, was working with Jeff afterwards to create the album. He was so flexible and accommodating. He touched up photos, for example, to remove exit signs or other things in the background. He allowed us to move photos around and group them the way we wanted.

There were so many great shots that we ended up adding pages to the limit of what the printer could physically put in the album. Plus he gave us a CD with all the pictures, included his touched up photos.

When we received the final album, my wife just looked at it and cried. It was that good.

I am so happy that we picked Jeff and highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Jenny · Married on 01/18/2014

Jeff is wonderful to work with. Not obtrusive at all but still able to take amazing photos. We loved all the photos so much that we maxed out on quantity when ordering our daughter's album. He does wonderful editing of the photos too.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Ladies,

You know when you take that picture of yourself that looks enough like you to pass as the real you, but in the absolute best circumstances? The one that instantly becomes your profile picture and everyone comments on how amazingly gorgeous you are?

Ok, I've never been one of those girls until Jeff Schaefer took my pictures! Every single picture was AMAZING and he caught my wedding party/guests in just as dazzling a light. Put it this way, I released my album and everyone is using his shot as their profile pic!

He's the best! His work includes the options to do engagement pics, rehearsal pics and of course the day of. As soon as I have a baby, Jeff will be taking those pics too!

Book him today!

Sent on 09/24/2013

We knew we wanted to book Jeff right when we started planning because we'd seen his awesome work for two of our friends' weddings and he definitely delivered for our wedding too!

We LOVED our engagement photos and have them hanging all over our house. we get so many compliments on the beautiful pictures and amazing scenery (my husband dipping me in the middle of the Roebling Bridge is SO cool and we'll treasure it all our lives)

Our wedding day was so fun with Jeff! Our guests loved interacting with him too. He was with us from the beginning all the way to the very end, capturing every minute! I think he spent more time with me than my own family :)

We got our pictures turned around very quickly and are blown away! My family is so happy with his work and we can't wait to hang the wedding pictures all around the house too! Jeff, thank you for making our wedding so perfect and helping us to capture our memories!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Cindy · Married on 08/03/2013

The best ever!

I would highly recommend Jeff. He is very professional, his work is amazing and perhaps most importantly he is so helpful and makes everyone feel comfortable on the best day ever! I am MOB two times now and wouldn't have anyone else!

Sent on 10/30/2018

As the parents of the bride, we highly recommend Jeff Schaefer Photography. From the day we contacted Jeff, it was clear to us that he would meet our needs at an affordable price. He exceeded our expectations. He was very organized and proactive during the planning stages. Although the weather did not allow us to have the ceremony outdoors as planned, he took advantage of breaks in the weather to capture awesome pre-wedding pictures.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Jamie · Married on 06/22/2013

Jeff Schaefer Photography is highly recommended to all future brides! Jeff is not only artistically talented, but he is also very professional and extremely good as what he does. We sent Jeff photo ideas before both our engagement session and wedding day and he captured our vision perfectly! Both sets of photographs are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Thank you to Jeff and his assistant Becky for spending our ENTIRE wedding day with us and taking absolutely stunning photographs!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Ben · Married on 06/08/2013

Since photos capture so many moments of a wedding that would otherwise be forgotten, my wife and I were very deliberate about finding a top-notch photographer who would provide us with pictures of those beautiful moments. Jeff certainly delivered this and was worth every penny. Both he and his assistant were very professional (and also funny) as they were constantly looking for great moments to capture. We wholeheartedly recommend him.

And if that doesn't convince you, just look at all the amazing photos from his gallery!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

The photos from our wedding were beautiful. They looked "natural" and not staged. Jeff was extremely professional. I would highly recommend Jeff Schaefer Photography.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/11/2013

My husband and I used Jeff Schaefer for engagement and wedding photos, and he was the perfect choice for us.

First off, my husband and I met at Ohio University, and Jeff made the trip out to OU for our engagement photos, understanding how special that location was to us. The photos turned out wonderfully, and he was willing to do any retouches that we noticed afterward (i.e. photoshopping out a garbage can that was in the background).

At our wedding, he fulfilled every promise, capturing unique, candid moments and helping us pose with our family and friends. I should add, his second photographer was a great addition; she helped me with my dress when she didn't have to when I couldn't count on my maid of honor. I thought the slideshow of wedding photos at the reception was a great touch that everyone loved.

I think this fact speaks for itself: Two of our friends booked Jeff for their weddings after seeing his work at ours, and another tried, but he was already booked on their wedding day.

The photographer was the biggest part of our budget (besides food) because I knew I wanted quality photos that I could look back on forever and remember and cherish that special day. Nearly one year after my wedding day, I can honestly say that Jeff was the only choice as I can still look at our (almost 1000) photos and know I have ever beautiful detail captured.

Jeff is worth the money and definitely worth trusting with your special day.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Jeff Schaefer Photography's reply:

Thanks Rebecca! This means so much and I'm glad you're happy. Jeff

Kristina · Married on 04/27/2013

Jeff was a great photographer to work with. He made us feel very comfortable and was very creative in his art. We loved the experience, and the photos turned out great too!

Sent on 05/10/2013

I couldn't have been more pleased with Jeff's work on my wedding day and was thrilled when I saw the photos. He and his assistant were great--they put everyone at ease and it showed in the photos. His shots are artistic without being overworked. I had several people ask who my photographer was once they saw the pictures.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Emily · Married on 03/23/2013

I hired Jeff to shoot my March wedding. He was wonderful to work with. I cannot believe how gorgeous my pictures turned out. Everyone comments on how beautiful they are. He was punctual and extremely proffessional. I work with many weddings as a side job and I get to meet many photographers. Jeff far exceeded my expectations of what a wedding photographer should be. He was recommended to me and I highly recommend him to you!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Shannon · Married on 01/25/2013

The best of the best, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • User2420103 · 2+ years ago

Jeff Schaefer Photography did an incredible job of photographing my daughter's May wedding day. From the hair and make-up appts at 9am (with a huge bridal party) to the 12:30am bubble blowing departure of the bride and groom--Jeff and his assistant captured every memorable moment imaginable with enthusiasm, courtesy and skill! We could not have been more pleased with the results--beautiful pictures we will treasure forever!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2012

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Look no more!

I could'nt be more happier with the pictures that Jeff captured during my wedding day! They are all so stunning that their is not one photo that he took that i did not like! He captured our wedding day with such grace that you would'nt even know he was taking photos. If you are looking for a photographer look no more! He will give you exquisite photos that will help capture your fairy tale wedding!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Jeff Schaefer Photography's reply:

Wow! Thanks Jennifer. I'm blushing!

Tracy · Married on 09/01/2012

I knew I wanted Jeff Schaefer to photograph our wedding based on my experience with him as a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding 3 years earlier. I could tell he just knew how to get the images he wanted and the final pictures were proof.

During our initial meeting, Jeff was thorough so as to learn exactly what type of photos we wanted from our engagement session and wedding day. Jeff went to all lengths to get some perfect engagement shots in my parents backyard baseball field. Leading up to the wedding, he was patient as I worried about Hurricane Isaac. He had more than one back up plan but fortunately, we were able to do everything as initially planned.

The day of the wedding, Jeff and his assistant (Becky) made sure we were on time without ever making me feel rushed or like we were behind. Jeff made sure we were having fun all day long and helped to capture some fun moments on film. We took photos at my parents home and he was able to capture the scenery while portraying all of us beautifully. Probably most important was how Jeff captured the love Ben and I have for each other - we are glowing in our pictures and he captured our silly smiles and laughs througout the day. You can see the happiness and fun all of our wedding guests had too! One important note - I didn't even notice him at the ceremony in the church, but the pictures he captured are priceless. The 900+ photos truly tell the story of our wedding day and I cannot wait to get our photo album.

If you hire Jeff Schaefer, you will get someone who will truly capture the love in the air. He will make sure you have a variety of different images that will tell the story of your wedding day. You can tell Jeff truly loves photographing weddings and working with everyone involved. Most of all, Jeff will make sure you look beautiful on your big day. And you will have a blast capturing every moment.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Erica · Married on 08/18/2012

Outstanding photographer that I would recommend to any bride and groom! Was easy to commuincate with, very professional, and we were able to see our pictures and first draft of our album within two weeks as promised. Jeff and his assistant Becky were a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! They were easy going during prep time and portrait sessions, and our entire group had a good time working with them both. Our ceremony and reception pictures are outstanding! And, all of our guests loved to see the preview pictures that were available at the reception and raved about the amazing shots! We are so happy with our choice!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Jeff was my photographer for my wedding in August and I have to say this was the best choice I made for my wedding. Not only were the his pictures amazing and flawless he was my go to guy for anything I needed. He helped with everything including fixing my cake topper that kept falling off the cake! He was professional, fun and creative. I recommend him to everyone! Can't wait to get my album and show off his incredible work.

Sent on 10/12/2012

Jeff did a fabulous job! My wedding pictures are exactly what I wanted! I would definitely recommend Jeff Schaefer Photography.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2012

Jeff and his assistant did an amazing job at my wedding in May! We got some great shots and Jeff really went out of his way to make the pictures great! He is very detail oriented and will make sure everything is perfect with you and your background! Stunning sunset shots & memorable wedding moments were not missed. Jeff captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for classic bridal portraits that transcend time. Jeff also is a great planner, he will be there every step of the way to assist in planning for the photography for your day! I was very happy with how he handled my wedding day, very prompt, proffessional & pleasant to be around!

Sent on 06/09/2012

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2012

We met with several photographers before booking Jeff, and on initial meeting, he was the most put-together, professional, and accomodating. During the months/weeks/days leading up to the wedding, Jeff was easy to contact and responded to my emails/phone calls quickly. He is very organized, which I greatly appreciated as the wedding day has enough craziness of it's own!! On my wedding day, Jeff was on time, relaxed, and kept the day moving efficiently -- not to mention the photos were GORGEOUS!!! Everyone LOVED the photos taken earlier in the day that were displayed during the reception. We have just gotten our album in the mail and it is stunning as well. I would recommend Jeff to anyone - he was very much the calming influence I needed on my wedding day, and is an exceptional photographer who really delivers an amazing product. BOOK HIM NOW!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Robert · Married on 04/28/2012

Jeff was an easy choice for my wife and me when we were interviewing potential photographers. He is extremely professional, listens carefully to the details you want to capture during your special day, and then delivers on those promises. He helped custom design a photo package to suit our needs and the photos he captured are in a word fantastic. He made the day of the wedding easy and everyone enjoyed seeing the photos from earlier in the day at the ceremony (he sets up a monitor to display them). He gets our highest recommendation!

Sent on 10/15/2012