Jeff Hill Video Reviews

15 | Mason, OH

15 Reviews for Jeff Hill Video

15 Jeff Hill Video Reviews

Pam · Married on 06/17/2017

Jeff Hill was affordable and reasonable, but the main reason we selected him was he is a stellar person! He was so kind and so easy to work with! He did an amazing job capturing our daughters wedding and reception! He threw in so many extra's and it was a very "personal" story that he told with his work. We can't thank Jeff enough for a job well done and memories we will be able to share for a lifetime. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Tammy · Married on 06/14/2013

Jeff is a fun guy to work with he takes great video. I have used Jeff 4 times for weddings and the videos have turned out awesome. My husband and I watch ours every year. What a great keepsake. He does a love story that gets displayed at the reception which is fun to watch.

Amy · Married on 11/24/2012

10 days before her wedding, my daughter had not yet given the photographs for her video slide show to the videographer we had a contract with. Consequenly, that videographer said she didn't have time to do the slide show video before the wedding. So, I called Mr. Hill to see if he would be able to do a slide show on such short notice. Fortunately, he was able to accommodate us; and produced a beautiful slide show in a very short time (it made me cry). We were so happy with his work, that we used him again to make a slide show for my brother-in-law's memorial (obviously on short notice also). Jeff's work is excellent.

Missy · Married on 05/07/2011

Jeff & his team were awesome. I can't wait to see the video. Jeff is so pleasant to work with.

Kristin · Married on 10/16/2010

If you are lucky enough to book Jeff Hill you can take comfort in knowing that ever last detail of you special day will be captured in the most artistic and beautiful way. Jeff and his staff are so friendly and accommodating of all requests. He was a pleasure to work with and his passion for video comes through in his work. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

Brittany · Married on 05/22/2010

Jeff Hill Video was amazing! They captured our wedding on May 22, 2010. He and his team are very professional and talented. They showed up on time, came prepared and offered great customer service before and after our wedding. THe video was 3 disc set with a personalized cover and it really told the story of our day.

Also, we got our completed video less than 2 weeks after our wedding! That was the best part because we didn't have to wait around to see the results and we watched it for the first time right when we got home from our honeymoon.

I would recommend Jeff Hill Video to anyone...they really did an outstanding job!

• soon2bMrsD

cherese · Married on 06/02/2009

What a stellar vendor Jeff is. We truly liked him and his staff. They did an unprecidented job of covering all aspects of our wedding. We had interviewed several videographers and he was head and shoulders above the rest. He even had some still-shots in our video that were much better than our photographers! He has a pleasant and bubbly personality. He is always smiling and laughing. If we ever need his services we will use him again. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

• User4220472 · 2+ years ago

Jeff Hill and his staff were beyond amazing! I highly recommend him. We had the 3 camera package and his staff were there from the moment my daughter started getting ready until the sparkler exit. They worked so hard to get everything and were some of the most pleasant people to deal with as well. You didn't even notice that they were there. He and the photographers worked extremely well together so that everything ran smoothly and quickly. They used a wireless mic to get all the vows and made the first look very special and private for my daughter and her now husband. We are thrilled with his work.

• Stacey

Stacey · Married on 09/24/2011

If you're debating on whether or not to have a videographer at your wedding, stop. Just book Jeff Hill. He's so accomodating and flexible (not to mention so AFFORDABLE in comparison to the other options) that you really shouldn't hesitate.

They managed to shoot an AMAZING 15 minute Pre-Ceremony video for us (we scripted the video - be sure to do that so you aren't asking too much of Jeff Hill's team!). Everyone LOVED the video.

They had our wedding video edited in less than 2 weeks. Which is a PHENOMENAL turnaround time.

They are all a pleasure to work with and were genuinely excited about our wedding. They can lean towards "cheesy" and "hokey" on occassion (especially with the interviews), but their final product is worth every penny.

You need a videographer. I wasn't sure at first whether or not we were going to hire one, but I have absolutely NO regrets after booking Jeff Hill and I can gaurantee you won't either. Just watch his videos and you'll see!

Pamela · Married on 09/05/2009

Jeff is such a nice guy and he has a very professional and well trained staff working for him. I barely gave them any direction and they turned out the perfect video for my wedding! The timing was incredible because by the time I got back from my honeymoon (a little over one week after the wedding) he had already finished the DVD!! We didn't have to wait at all for the results. The two videographers we had assigned to us were great and I barely even noticed they were at the event. Well done!

“a very reliable and flexible budget videographer”
    We were initially interested in Jeff's company because of his extensive experience with Indian weddings. The main reason we went with Jeff is that he provided the services we asked for at a very reasonable price. Given that, we knew that Jeff wasn’t providing the modern artistic videography that many couples want. He was prompt and professional throughout our wedding events.

The only reason Jeff did not get 5 stars with us is that after the entire process was over, there were some glitches with the DVDs he gave us. We recommend you go with Jeff Hill, just be sure to confirm that you can get the audio directly from the DJ, and not recorded through microphones.

Julie · Married on 07/04/2008

They were great to work with and really a great deal for the value. The only complaint is there were two parts in the video where the scenes were repeated twice. Otherwise, they were flexible, easy to work with that day and captured some fun and beautiful memories that were are glad to have.

Amanda · Married on 06/14/2008

I loved Jeff Hill Video. Our video was back before we even got back from our honeymoon. It was great and I still cry everytime I watch it.

Deb · Married on 04/02/2011

Jeff was a pleasure to work with. Everyone at the wedding loved him. He's so friendly, you can't help but love him. He does quality work and he's very quick with turnaround time.

3.5

If you desire for your wedding to be captured with a lot of detail, then this is the vendor for you. Jeff is very kind and professional. I was provided with three CDs containing different chapters of the wedding in which I could skip ahead to watch. I love the interviews given throughout the video.