Jeff Anderson Photography Reviews

39 | Media, PA

39 Reviews for Jeff Anderson Photography

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 07/19/2019

Best Vendor of the Wedding Day!

Jeff and his team were absolutely fantastic and made our wedding day seamless. They made us feel so comfortable and best of all, we had so much fun with them! The photos are stunning and we look at them often - I cannot recommend Jeff Anderson Photography enough. Jeff is always responsive and timely to emails and I know we will use his photography for the future as well! He was by far my favorite vendor of the day - a true professional!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Sue K. · Married on 04/27/2019

absolutly wonderful

Jeff was absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything went smoothly for my daughter wedding. There were no problems or issues. Jeff Anderson Photography is an A+. I would absolutely recommend this company.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Jeff Anderson Photography made my wedding day! They managed our crazy group with such ease. They were so calming to work with, but most importantly our pictures turned out amazing! It was like christmas morning going through all the pictures from our special day.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Tina · Married on 06/16/2017

Jeff and his team are fantastic in every way! He was absolutely amazing to work with - flexible with mine and my husband's hectic schedules, able to work with us to create a package to meet our specific want & needs, and super helpful through the entire process from start to finish! From the first time I spoke to Jeff over the phone, I immediately felt comfortable with him which really meant a lot to me because I've always felt pretty awkward having my picture taken.

The day of our wedding, he was extremely helpful in guiding us (and our large family & bridal parties) through the day and keeping us on track. At one point, our ring bearer started to get a little antsy during photos and without hesitation, Jeff jumped into action. He casually distracted him by letting him go behind the camera to take pictures, which not only calmed him down, but was also a huge relief to my sister who had spent the day chasing kids around. To say that he went above & beyond would be a huge understatement.

We got our pictures back a few weeks ago and were completely blown away. We are in love with every single picture, and it's been almost impossible to narrow it down and pick our favorites to put in an album. He and his team captured exactly what we were looking for, and we couldn't be happier. Jeff also created our thank you cards for us, which was a huge help. Really can't say enough about how happy and grateful we are for Jeff and his team!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Jeff is amazing to work with. He captures the best shots. He is very personable and makes you feel very at ease during the shoot. I would 1000% recommend Jeff for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Liam · Married on 12/10/2016

We used Jeff as our wedding photographer and were extremely pleased with the quality of service and professionalism from both Jeff and his second shooter, Chris. Jeff is a professional who was very good at knowing when to give us direction and when to fall into the background. The photos themselves are great. My wife hates how she looks in pictures, but even she can't find anything to complain about because there are so many amazing photos and the pictures of her look incredible.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Rich · Married on 10/23/2016

Jeff and his team were the most professional, creative, and passionate business that I have ever worked with. They cared so much about us and what we wanted, built recommendations based off that , and helped us through the process. Jeff shows true passion and really cares about the experience he provides. From day 1 at our appointment he went through everything and got to know us. We did engagement photos with him also. He built a package for our awesome day and simplified everything. His photo booth was a hit and everyone loved it. If you want perfection and quality I recommend Jeff Anderson.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Marissa · Married on 09/03/2016

Jeff Anderson is amazing to work with. He is super laid-back in his approach and brought a calm vibe to our wedding day. His work speaks for itself, and we truly loved every image that came from our day. He is professional and offered a lot of great advice throughout the planning process. You don't think about how much time you spend with your photographer, before, during and after your wedding, so it's important to find someone you mesh with. Jeff was our guy for that!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2016

You can't go wrong with Jeff! He is an amazingly talented and compassionate man, whom you will easily take a liking to. His work ethic and shots are more than we had hoped for! Jeff will always respond to your texts and phone calls within 24 hours. You can immediately see that this is the work he loves ! You can rest assured that choosing Jeff to photograph your event is the right choice!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Katie · Married on 05/29/2016

If I could Jeff Anderson in one word it would be AMAZING!! From the first meeting to the numerous follow ups after the wedding, he was so helpful and made my husband and I feel like models. He captured every moment and every detail of our special day. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jeff Anderson for all event services. He truly is the BEST and by choosing him you will not be disappointed. THANKS JEFF for doing an AMAZING job!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

nichole · Married on 05/14/2016

Jeff is an incredibly talented individual. From the first moment you speak to him you can see that he truly enjoys what he does. When I first started looking for photographers for my wedding he was the first one I spoke to, and the one I went back to. Not only are prices are the most reasonable, his passion and professionalism is second to none. I have only just had my engagement session with him and saw a few of the pictures and look forward to the seeing the rest! I cannot be more excited about working with Jeff for my wedding, I know I couldn't have made a better choice!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Jeff is great at putting you at total ease on what can be a very stressful and hectic day. All of our photos were very natural and we never felt like we were posing or acting which made for great photos. We were thrilled with his service and with the end result which was beautiful, natural and professional photos.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Chuck · Married on 02/29/2016

Jeff's professionalism, demeanor and dedication was only trumped by his ability to capture the very essence of our wedding. He is much more of an Artist than a typical Photographer.
    Jeff not only catches scenes, but emotions as well.
    Marisa & Chuck Ferguson.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/12/2015

Jeff does an incredible job to make everything wonderful on your wedding day. His photographs are stunning and we love every one of them.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Kimberly · Married on 11/21/2015

We used Jeff for our wedding and he was amazing to work with! From our first meeting, he made us feel comfortable, and was so willing to hear about our ideas for our big day. We talked a few times before the wedding day to firm up details, which put my mind at ease. Jeff and his team showed up on time and stuck to schedule, so we were able to get in all the locations we had planned. He was so much fun to work with. He had my bridal party and I laughing the whole day. Once the portraits were done, he and his team disappeared into the crowd at the reception. No one even noticed he was there, but he managed to take great shots of everyone enjoying the party. We received the proofs, and they are extraordinary. There are so many pictures that we love. They came out even better than we hoped. We highly recommend Jeff Anderson Photography.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Krista · Married on 10/17/2015

I can't say enough good things about Jeff! He made my wedding day go so smoothly and was just such a joy to work with. He managed the little bit of time I had perfectly and I never felt like I was missing the party. Him and Chris did their best to keep me calm when I wanted to panic about the schedule and used every second to capture every photo opportunity I wanted! I would not have wanted anyone else there to capture my day! Thank you Jeff and Chris, you guys are hands down the best! Can't want to see all the beautiful pictures!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Candice · Married on 10/11/2015

Jeff is awesome! I've known I wanted him to document my wedding day since I met him about 15 years ago. He arrived at my aunts house to photograph the bridal party bright and early and was very patient as we were running behind schedule. Jeff has a calmness about him that makes even those of us who are not quite into being center of attention feel extremely comfortable. His second shooter Chris Rocco is also amazing. He photographed the guys (which was a lot of fun from what I've heard) while Jeff was with us girls. Chris also did an amazing job with my younger brother's wedding in 2000. Both extremely talented guys. They seamlessly coordinated our first look. Jeff also brought up a lot of things during planning that I otherwise would not have thought of. I also didn't feel on our wedding day like I was being crowded by photographers. Everything felt quite natural. Our prints are not in yet but I know with Jeff's work ethic, talent, and just being an all round great guy I won't be disappointed. I will post a second review once they are in. I'm sure I will be blown away. I'm also sure I will be using him for baby shoots in the future as well. Thanks for everything Jeff & Chris!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2015

My now husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about working with Jeff. When we first met to talk about hiring him for our wedding, we definitely clicked personality wise and realized he was definitely the guy we want to be there to capture our day. He was super easy and flexible to work with, he went out of his way to make our day amazing, the albums turned out better than I could have hoped for. I didn't realize when I was planning the wedding how much of the day you really spend with your photographer, but it turns out we were doing photos from 11am until the end of the evening and Jeff made it so easy every step of the way. I highly recommend Jeff for your own special occasion!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Lesley · Married on 05/07/2015

When I first got engaged I had no idea when or where I would get married but the one thing I did know is I wanted Jeff to shoot my wedding. I ended up having a pretty unconventional wedding day eloping at City Hall in Philadelphia but that didn't matter one bit because Jeff can do anything. He has really great communication skills and let's his clients lead him because he very much wants you to love your photos. My husband and I loved working with Jeff, he does a great job of putting you at ease and was very helpful throughout the process and most importantly we are in love with our wedding day photos! I can't recommend Jeff enough he has talent, vision and lots of heart.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Jeff was fantastic to work with from engagement photos and to the wedding day! He is great because he knows how to capture all of the special moments and he is also great at keeping your wedding day on schedule! He is great to work with and highly recommended

Sent on 06/06/2015

Matt · Married on 04/17/2015

Book him! You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Meggan · Married on 12/20/2014

Jeff's and Chris' professionalism and easy going personalities made the experience of being photographed easy and painless. We are extremely pleased with our proofs and are going to have a tough time selecting photos for our album because so many turned out great! Several of my family members have also had them photograph their weddings. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 02/10/2015

We are SO happy with our wedding photos and can't say enough great things about Jeff! He really is amazing at what he does and made us feel so comfortable from the second we met him. When looking for our photographer we wanted someone that we would enjoy sharing our special day with from beginning till end. Not only does he capture amazing photos but he was a pleasure to be around and natural to work with. With an eye for creativity, Jeff was able to capture amazing photos even though we couldn't get a break from the down pouring rain our whole wedding day! Would highly reccomend for wedding photography!!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

Jeff and his team are a pleasure to work with. The photos turned out great. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Jeff was amazingly supportive and flexible with his time photographing my destination wedding. The picture taking process, which I am normally uncomfortable with, was so relaxing and fun and we have amazing shots to prove it! He also does amazing work to follow all of your big events- engagement, wedding, maternity shots, newborn photos and family photos- and each one taken with ease and care! I recommend him to anyone looking for not only an amazing photographer, but also a very easy going, super nice guy!

Sent on 02/17/2015