Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Kourtney
    Kourtney Getting married on 10/28/2022

Trial Hair / Make up

Just finished my hair and make up trial with Jeanne. She was so helpful, gave great advice to me, and made me look beautiful. I wear zero make up typically, so she found a natural look for me. She also sanitizes everything which is amazing. I have heard of other artists not cleaning between trials or bridesmaids. Highly recommend Jeanne!
  • Susanna
    Susanna K. Getting married on 08/26/2022

I absolutely loved my experience with Jeanne and her team

From my first initial phone call to walking out of my appointment feeling and looking like an absolute princess, my entire experience was amazing.

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for this great review!I will always remember you and hope you visit us again soon.! Blessings to you and your husband from all of us here at Jeanne's Hair and Makeup Studio.
    Smita Getting married on 07/12/2022

Execellent

I have going to Jen for almost 24 years, she has done an excellent job with my hair.

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Hi Smita! I would like to thank you for your great review you sent me! call me any time I am here for you ! Jeanne
    Ellie H. Getting married on 06/04/2022

Happy makeup trial

Jeannie did a wonderful job! I had ideas fort hair and makeup trial and she delivered!
    Hannah Married on 05/22/2022

Amazing service!

So thankful I found Jeanne. Her studio is beautiful and my hair came out exactly as I wanted and lasted throughout my wedding. Would highly recommend!
    Corrinn Married on 05/21/2022

Very talented team!

Nora and Tina did the hair and make up for our wedding. They did a fantastic job! My mother had a hair emergency and Jeanne was able to squeeze her in within an hour’s notice. My mother and mother in law got their hair and makeup done here as well. My daughter and husband got their hair styled too. Nora and Tina really listened to us and executed our looks perfectly. I’m so glad we picked them!
    Casey Married on 05/08/2022

Great experience for wedding

Jeanne did a wonderful job on my bridesmaids hair for my Sunday wedding. She was extremely accommodating and communicative. Having an out of town wedding- I hadn’t physically been to Jeanne’s prior to, but she made me feel so comfortable and confident and everything turned out perfectly!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Q. Married on 04/09/2022

Definitely Recommend

Jeanne made me feel very beautiful for my engagement photos! She did my hair and makeup and they turned out beautiful
  • Sarah
    Sarah N. Married on 03/05/2022

Super Helpful

We needed to change vendors the week of the wedding, and Jeanne was flexible enough to accommodate us. She was very kind and easy to talk to. And she made us ladies feel like princesses (-:
    Thanks to @nicklevinephoto (Instagram) for capturing the magic
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 03/05/2022

Great work, willing to drive to your destination!

Jeanne did a wonderful job with my wedding hair and makeup, as well as my mom's and matron of honor's. Jeanne is friendly, fun to work with, responsive, and reliable. She worked with a hair piece I had purchased, and the result was gorgeous! She uses airbrush products, has a variety of false lash options (standard, baby, etc.). I was very comfortable communicating and working with Jeanne throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Jeanne and her team to any bride looking for a one-stop-shop hair and makeup artist!

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for this great review! It was an honor to help you with hair and makeup services for your engagement photos.
    Clare W. Married on 02/07/2022

Wedding Hair and Makeup with Jeanne

Jeanne was fabulous! My wedding was an elopement, and I contacted Jeanne quite late about h&mu. Although she is very busy, she responded right away, and fitted me in. We didn't have time for a consultation, but the ideas I brought along on the day were no problem. Jeanne did a terrific job, exactly what I'd been hoping for!
    Leecaitlin G. Married on 01/29/2022

Hair and Make up

Jeanne was the best. She was honest and open to all my wants for my hair and make up. My make up was amazing and my hair felt amazing and not stiff. I would recommend her to anyone. She is super nice and accommodating with my schedule.
    Kaitlin S. Married on 12/06/2021

Best place ever

I would highly recommend this studio. The owner is incredibly sweet and knows her stuff. I got a perm with her and I couldn’t be more thrilled
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 11/21/2021

Excellent Hair and Makeup Trial

Just had my hair and makeup trial with Jeanne and the experience was fantastic! She was very flexible and helpful. She got the look I was going for right the first time, but insisted that if there was anything I didn't like we could start over and re-do the trial until I was happy with it.

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thanks for the great review Sarah.!! I had a wonderful time with you and your mother the other day and I realy look forward to your wedding day! Jeanne
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 11/14/2021

Amazing job!

Jeanne was very thorough and communicative leading up to my wedding day and ensured all of the details were correct. Tabitha and Teres were fun and flexible and of course very professional. I loved the end result!

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for this wonderful review! Tabitha and Teresa had a great time with you all! Best wishes to you and your husband in the years ahead!
  • Sienna
    Sienna Married on 10/30/2021

Incredible experience!

Working with Jeanne has been a fantastic experience thus far and I am very excited to have her doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. She is very professional and does great work, but is also very kind and friendly. I really enjoyed my trial with her and would absolutely recommend her work!
    Kelly V. Married on 10/21/2021

Absolutely Anazing!!!!

We are truly speechless !! The service, The talent, The skill… and most of all the friendships!
    What a beautiful experience on such a beautiful
    day!!! Five Star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🍾🥂
    Dinorah M. Married on 10/17/2021

The absolutely….

She is absolutely amazing. She squeezed me in her busy schedule, totally appreciated. My makeup was absolutely amazing and my hair looked phenomenal. The prices absolutely affordable… Definitely she made this day absolutely extra special :)
    Kristi T. Married on 10/16/2021

Kristi's Trial

Jeanne did a great job with my hair and makeup trial. Very sweet and took her time.

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for this wonderful review . I will remember your wedding always and I will remember you! God bless Jeanne
  • Caroline
    Caroline T. Married on 10/16/2021

Highly recommend my hair stylist!!!

I used Jeanne's for my wedding day. Her stylist, Rebekah, was amazing! She styled my hair and my bridesmaids. Jeanne & Rebekah were both easy to communicate with and very professional! I highly recommend!

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for the great review! We will both remember you and we wi you the best in the years ahead!
    Kristie M. Married on 10/14/2021

Wedding day

Jeanne made me look beautiful for my wedding day. She showed up on time and she was so pleasant. She made my hair and make up look absolutely beautiful. We had great conversation with her and really enjoyed her. I would 100% recommend her for doing your hair and make up.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly R. Married on 10/09/2021

Destination Wedding

Jeanne, Barbara, Cori were fantastic! They are so talented with hair and makeup. Jeanne was so accommodating to work with seven of us. She explained things very thoroughly and checked in several times as the date got closer. Jeanne and Cori created masterpieces with our hair, and Barbara added the finishing touches with make up. I cannot thank these wonderful ladies enough for helping to make my wedding day everything I wanted it to be and more!
    Bonnie S. Married on 10/09/2021

Fabulous! Competent and creative!

Jeanne is supremely competent and understands the needs and complexities of providing top notch hair and makeup prep for the big day! The artists she sent, Tabatha and Rebecca were so professional and good at their work, sensing how to being out the loveliness in everyone. They asked questions, explained everything they were doing and were responsive to feedback. I would highly recommend Jeanne and her talented group of hair and makeup artists.
  • Claire
    Claire G. Married on 10/01/2021

Absolutely beautiful

Jeanne's Hair Studio was an absolutely perfect place to get our hair and makeup done.
    Jeanne's associates, Alisha and Collani (my apologies if I'm misspelling!) were absolute gems. They had an absolute blast with my sister- and mother-in-law. They kept my bridesmaids giggling and were so incredibly attentive to my mom and my desires. They were patient with us and redid my "messy" braids to make them a smoother version of messy. Alisha, you're so patient. Both absolutely beautiful women inside and out, I left feeling as if I had friends.

I'm planning another excuse to get my hair and make-up professionally done again. Thank you, Alisha. All the most important women in my life felt absolutely beautiful because of the way you made them shine.

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review it was an honor for Jeanne‘s hair and make up studio To be there for you and your wedding party and your family.