Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio Reviews

211 | Asheville, NC

211 Reviews for Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio

Smita · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Execellent

I have going to Jen for almost 24 years, she has done an excellent job with my hair.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Hi Smita! I would like to thank you for your great review you sent me! call me any time I am here for you ! Jeanne
  • Sarah

Sarah Skedsvold · Getting married on 11/21/2021

Excellent Hair and Makeup Trial

Just had my hair and makeup trial with Jeanne and the experience was fantastic! She was very flexible and helpful. She got the look I was going for right the first time, but insisted that if there was anything I didn't like we could start over and re-do the trial until I was happy with it.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thanks for the great review Sarah.!! I had a wonderful time with you and your mother the other day and I realy look forward to your wedding day! Jeanne

Karen S. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Excellent and amazing!

Accommodating and very professional

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for this great review. It was an honor to be there for you on your wedding day. Blessings to you and your new husband. Jeanne

leah benson · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Hair/Makeup Trial

I just had my hair/makeup trial with Jeanne today! I really appreciated that before she even got started she made sure we were on the same page about what style I was going for. She’s very knowledgable and did an excellent job. It was a great experience and I’m excited to work with her again on my actual wedding day!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for coming in today for your wedding hair and makeup trial run. It was a lot of fun and I can not wait for your wonderful wedding day !

Lidice · Married on 10/20/2020

Great, for anything

She was so nice, and did the hair and makeup beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing hair or makeup done for any event.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent Service!

I had my makeup trial with them and it went wonderfully! They took their time and made sure it was exactly what I wanted so the day of my wedding it should go fast and smooth!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for your great review! we are happy to be there for you on your wedding day! We all look forward to this wonderful day!!
  • Cheri

Cheri Molina · Married on 10/15/2020

Excellent experience! I felt beautiful all day! Highly recommend!

Jeanne made me feel beautiful on my special day. It was so nice to get my hair and makeup done and not worry about it the rest of the day. She was spot on with style and my vision. I highly recommend her!
    Photo credit @ashleysteffensphoto

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Anna

Anna Claire Martin · Married on 10/10/2020

Flexibility and accommodating

She was so flexible with my schedule! I needed her for an early morning engagement session and she was able to do my makeup and hair at 4:30am! I looked fantastic for my photos, unfortunately, I have not received them back yet so I have no photos to post for reference.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for your great review! It was an honor to do your hair and makeup at 4:30 am Anna! . Blessing to you! Jeanne

Cindy Reynolds · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent job

Jeanne is great to work with and did an excellent job!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You, for this review! It was an honor to be there for you on your wedding day! I wish you and your husband the best !

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2020

Fabulous!!

Had Alisha as our stylist and couldnt have been happier. She arrived on time and did such a great job and felt like a long time friend was helping us all look beautiful on such a special day, I would do it all over again with Alisha!!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Dennie · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent!

Jeanne was wonderful to work with, and she did a beautiful job on my bridal hair and airbrushed makeup! Wedding days can be stressful, but Jeanne made one of the most important parts of my day go perfectly. I highly recommend Jeanne’s services.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for this great review ! I will always think about you in years to come! It was an honor to be there for you,

Aubrey Kaufman · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Day hair and makeup for Bride and makeup for Bridesmaids

Jeanne was great getting everything set up for my big day. Victoria was my stylist and she showed up 30 minutes early even though my Airbnb was an hour away! Victoria was great! She asked for Inspiration pics of what I wanted before the big day. I was super happy with the result of my hair and make up and so were my bridesmaids.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You Aubrey, It was an honor for us to be there for you and your wedding party on your wedding day, I am so happy for you and your family and that we where able to be a big part of this for you . Jeanne and Victoria. Jeanne's Hair and Makeup Studio.
  • Natalia

Natalia Rizzo · Married on 10/04/2020

Wonderful Hair/Make-up Trial

UPDATE:
    Jeanne was absolutely wonderful on the day of my wedding and leading up to it! I had a few requests to change my makeup a little and then completely decided on a new hair style only a few weeks prior. She was super responsive and made me look absolutely beautiful for my special day!

Can’t thank you enough, Jeanne!!

Original review:
    Had a wonderful hair and make-up trial today with Jeanne. She was super thoughtful and helpful with getting my hairstyle just right! The make-up experience was thorough as well, and helpful considering I don’t generally wear a lot of make-up daily. We made a few minor tweaks with the makeup and then did a completely different look with my hair on the day of my wedding, and Jeanne was so sweet to accommodate. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments!

Thank you, Jeanne!!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We sure had a great time today and I look forward to your wedding day in October. Jeanne
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/04/2020

Amanda was awesome!

Amanda did a such a great job! I was hesitant as I live out of state and wasn't able to do a trial, but she did such a great job! She was a joy to be around, efficient, communicative and listened to what everyone was wanting. The reviews do live up to the hype! Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Laurel

Laurel Griswold · Married on 09/04/2020

Excellent hair and make-up service

Had a wonderful hair and make-up trial-run with Jeanne before my upcoming wedding in September. Jeanne took the time to listen to how I wanted my hair styled & used the hair piece I purchased to fit the style. She was also very good with my make-up and was creative and professional with the choices; sophisticated look without using too much. I was pleased with the experience and look forward to re-creating the look on my big day!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You Laurel, for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to do your hair and makeup trial run for your wedding for September. I look forward in being there for you on your wedding day! Jeanne

Buthaina Mansoor · Married on 09/02/2020

Affordable and professional

I loved the hair and makeup service provided by Jeann. It was fast and professional!

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for reviewing me on Wedding Wire, It was a pleasure meeting you and I wish you both a wonderful life!

Devon Smith · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing quality, value, flexibility, and personable

After cancelling our big wedding day due to COVID, we decided to elope. We were now going to have a sunrise summit ceremony on a mountain top. Not only was this a last minute plan, it also meant that I'd have to wake up at 0200 to start getting ready. Jeanne was very accommodating and flexible with my very early schedule (on top of a big day she already had planned with other brides and parties). She was available to whatever hour I needed her and made my hair look beautiful for the big day. She was absolutely amazing and affordable.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Monique S · Married on 07/24/2020

Jeanne was great!

My hair and makeup looked great! Thanks Jeanne!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You, Monique It was an honor!!I joyed having visit my bridal salon. Blessing to you and your family and I hope me meet again. Jeanne
  • Rachel

Rachel Wilson · Married on 07/13/2020

A very soothing person to spend those very nerve racking moments with before your wedding!

I think she was very proffessional and I enjoyed her company!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Amanda Pierce · Married on 07/10/2020

Just lovely!! Thank you!!

Thank you Jeanne's hair and makeup! Alyssa did my hair and makeup. She was so sweet and really took time and care to make sure everything was just perfect and how i wanted! wonderful experience and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for the wonderful review. We will always remember you on the day of your wedding. Blessing in the year ahead to you and your family.

Brenda Johnson · Married on 07/10/2020

Very Nice, Thank you!

I was pleased. They were pleasant and I did not feel rushed. This was for my daughters' wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You Brenda , for the great review. Happy New Year! and blessinbg to you and your family! It was great to be there for you !

Brittany Watkins · Married on 05/30/2020

Great service

Jeanne did amazing, despite the circumstances (covid)! My hair looked exactly how I expected and my makeup was simple and natural, which was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Brittany Watkins · Married on 05/30/2020

Great service

Sent on 09/24/2020

Sarah Shepard · Married on 05/16/2020

Jeanne is so talented!

Jeanne was so accommodating and truly treats you like family! She is so talented and my whole wedding parties hair and makeup was beautiful! I highly recommend her services for any bride!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Laura Susan Burns · Married on 02/29/2020

Great! She’s a great stylist.

Recommend her services for any wedding or special event. She has a full-scale studio in her basement, and it’s private and welcoming.

Sent on 04/05/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for letting me help you with your hair and makeup services. It was an honor to be there for you . May you be bless in the years ahead.