Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio Reviews

228 | Asheville, NC

228 Reviews for Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio

Smita · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Execellent

I have going to Jen for almost 24 years, she has done an excellent job with my hair.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Hi Smita! I would like to thank you for your great review you sent me! call me any time I am here for you ! Jeanne
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Q. · Getting married on 04/09/2022

Definitely Recommend

Jeanne made me feel very beautiful for my engagement photos! She did my hair and makeup and they turned out beautiful

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Kelly

Kelly H. · Getting married on 03/05/2022

Great work, flexible scheduling!

Jeanne did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my engagement photos. Her home studio is warm and inviting. She agreed to do my hair and makeup at 3:30am so that I could be on the top of a mountain for sunrise photos. My hair was sweet and romantic, and the makeup was light and natural. Jeanne does a great job of using just the right amount of makeup.

Sent on 11/19/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for this great review! It was an honor to help you with hair and makeup services for your engagement photos.
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Getting married on 11/21/2021

Excellent Hair and Makeup Trial

Just had my hair and makeup trial with Jeanne and the experience was fantastic! She was very flexible and helpful. She got the look I was going for right the first time, but insisted that if there was anything I didn't like we could start over and re-do the trial until I was happy with it.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thanks for the great review Sarah.!! I had a wonderful time with you and your mother the other day and I realy look forward to your wedding day! Jeanne
  • Sienna

Sienna · Getting married on 10/30/2021

Incredible experience!

Working with Jeanne has been a fantastic experience thus far and I am very excited to have her doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. She is very professional and does great work, but is also very kind and friendly. I really enjoyed my trial with her and would absolutely recommend her work!

Sent on 02/27/2021

Karen · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Excellent and amazing!

Accommodating and very professional

Sent on 10/12/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for this great review. It was an honor to be there for you on your wedding day. Blessings to you and your new husband. Jeanne

Kenly · Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing and everyone was so kind!

I had Amanda and she was amazing! Hair and makeup for prom looks beautiful!

Sent on 05/02/2021

Victoria · Married on 05/01/2021

It was great!

She did my hair for my engagement photos and one of her assistants did my makeup! They were very sweet and did a great job!

Sent on 05/02/2021

Rosalie S. · Married on 05/01/2021

Fantastic!

Jeanne was amazing! She was the perfect person for hair and make up for our small wedding in highlands NC. She showed up on time and was a pleasure to work with. Her assistants were also fabulous. Everyone was very pleased with their hair and make up and she knew exactly what to do to be sure that we were photo ready for the entire day/evening. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 05/03/2021

Theresia G. · Married on 04/27/2021

Last minute reservation went smoothly

I had extra ordinary circumstances that made my now husband and I did last minute reservation just a week away from our wedding date. Jeanne was quick to respond, willing to travel to our wedding location, and I have beautiful wedding makeup done by her. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/30/2021
  • Leah

Leah B. · Married on 11/14/2020

Hair/Makeup for Wedding

Jeanne and her team did the hair/makeup for me and my bridal party. Jeanne was great to work with and really listened to what I wanted with regards to makeup. She was also super flexible the day of when I had a bridesmaid who decided at the last minute that she also wanted her hair done. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup and would absolutely hire her again. She also gave me my “something blue” for the day! I also really appreciated that she included the mother of the groom and my mom in my total cost, and I’m sure they also appreciated being pampered for the day!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for coming in today for your wedding hair and makeup trial run. It was a lot of fun and I can not wait for your wonderful wedding day !
  • Allison

Allison H. · Married on 10/31/2020

Halloween ceremony

Needed a vendor last minute and was able to get us in! I had a style with a flower crown and it stayed in place literally until bedtime!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for your great review! It was an honor to be there for you on your big day. I wish you both a wonderful life a head.

Nicole H. · Married on 10/26/2020

Jeannes hair and makeup studio

Jeanne was so kind and accommodating. We had a planned elopement and didn’t get a chance to have a pre-trial. I was able to show Jeanne a picture of what I wanted and she delivered flawlessly. You can definitely tell she has a passion for what she does. She helped make our special day brighter and is so talented.

Sent on 11/02/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Nicole, I will always remember you . You are a sweet bride and I wish you both a life of happiness. Thank You for this great review!

Lidice · Married on 10/20/2020

Great, for anything

She was so nice, and did the hair and makeup beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing hair or makeup done for any event.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You, for this wonderful review. It was an honor to be there for you and your family. blessings to you both in the years to come.
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent Service!

I had my makeup trial with them and it went wonderfully! They took their time and made sure it was exactly what I wanted so the day of my wedding it should go fast and smooth!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for your great review! we are happy to be there for you on your wedding day! We all look forward to this wonderful day!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2020

Lucky to have discovered her!

Thank you Mrs. Jeanne! You’re extraordinary and I wish your business nothing but continued success in the future!

Sent on 04/03/2021
  • Anna

Anna C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Flexibility and accommodating

She was so flexible with my schedule! I needed her for an early morning engagement session and she was able to do my makeup and hair at 4:30am! I looked fantastic for my photos, unfortunately, I have not received them back yet so I have no photos to post for reference.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for your great review! It was an honor to do your hair and makeup at 4:30 am Anna! . Blessing to you! Jeanne

Cindy R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent job

Jeanne is great to work with and did an excellent job!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You, for this review! It was an honor to be there for you on your wedding day! I wish you and your husband the best !

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2020

Fabulous!!

Had Alisha as our stylist and couldnt have been happier. She arrived on time and did such a great job and felt like a long time friend was helping us all look beautiful on such a special day, I would do it all over again with Alisha!!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Alisha, Thank you for this wonderful review. It was an honor to share the day with you and your wedding party.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent!

Jeanne was wonderful to work with, and she did a beautiful job on my bridal hair and airbrushed makeup! Wedding days can be stressful, but Jeanne made one of the most important parts of my day go perfectly. I highly recommend Jeanne’s services.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for this great review ! I will always think about you in years to come! It was an honor to be there for you,

Aubrey K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Day hair and makeup for Bride and makeup for Bridesmaids

Jeanne was great getting everything set up for my big day. Victoria was my stylist and she showed up 30 minutes early even though my Airbnb was an hour away! Victoria was great! She asked for Inspiration pics of what I wanted before the big day. I was super happy with the result of my hair and make up and so were my bridesmaids.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You Aubrey, It was an honor for us to be there for you and your wedding party on your wedding day, I am so happy for you and your family and that we where able to be a big part of this for you . Jeanne and Victoria. Jeanne's Hair and Makeup Studio.
  • Natalia

Natalia R. · Married on 10/04/2020

Wonderful Hair/Make-up Trial

UPDATE:
    Jeanne was absolutely wonderful on the day of my wedding and leading up to it! I had a few requests to change my makeup a little and then completely decided on a new hair style only a few weeks prior. She was super responsive and made me look absolutely beautiful for my special day!

Can’t thank you enough, Jeanne!!

Original review:
    Had a wonderful hair and make-up trial today with Jeanne. She was super thoughtful and helpful with getting my hairstyle just right! The make-up experience was thorough as well, and helpful considering I don’t generally wear a lot of make-up daily. We made a few minor tweaks with the makeup and then did a completely different look with my hair on the day of my wedding, and Jeanne was so sweet to accommodate. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments!

Thank you, Jeanne!!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We sure had a great time today and I look forward to your wedding day in October. Jeanne
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/04/2020

Amanda was awesome!

Amanda did a such a great job! I was hesitant as I live out of state and wasn't able to do a trial, but she did such a great job! She was a joy to be around, efficient, communicative and listened to what everyone was wanting. The reviews do live up to the hype! Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you for this review. We all wish you a very happy life and It was an honor to be a part of the wedding day for you Katie.
  • Vivian

Vivian E. · Married on 10/03/2020

Great ladies!

They were swift at getting my wedding party and me ready. The makeup lasted all evening with no issues.

Sent on 11/19/2020

Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank You for this great review! We enjoyed being there for you all. Jeanne at Jeanne's Hair and Makeup Studio.